Halloween Killing Spree

-Busted

Elizabeth didn’t mean to do it. She didn’t even realize she was capable of doing the amount of damage that she had done. She was surprised that the police weren’t after her yet.

Turning her phone back on, she read through some of the messages. A few were from her best friend, Amber and the rest were from some blocked number.

I know it was you that did it, and I’ll get you back for it.

Ignoring the message, she called her best friend. Maybe Amber could fill her in on what went wrong.

“I’m so glad you’re okay Liz. What the hell happened?”

“I have no idea. I got my message that was left on my windshield of my car but I don’t remember any of last night.”

“The cops are basically looking for you. They want to get your side of the story.”

“Did anyone rat me out?”

“Not that I’m aware of.”
The whole time, he knew it was her. He had so many questions to ask her but where the hell was she hiding? She couldn’t hide from him for long. He was going to have her sooner or later.

Then he would do the same thing that she did to his best friend. How could someone just kill someone without any worries in the world? She did it like it was nothing.

He had texted her a few times but obviously she was ignoring the messages. So he did what he did best. He went after her best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, wonder what's going to happen next.