Status: Active

Daughter of Anarchy

Chap.1

I arrived at Teller-Marrow mechanic shop around 2 AM. Surely, someone had to be here. Someone is always here from what I can remember after the last tiny incident the club had involving a bomb and the clubhouse. The guys had someone on watch every night after that. But, it’s been years since had shown my face in charming. Things might have changed since the last time I was here. I have kept in contact with the guys since my parents and I moved away when I was 15 to Bainbridge, Georgia. Now, at the age of 26, my parents long gone and more than a couple of bad decisions under my belt, here I am, back in charming to surprise the boys and start a new life for myself here.

God, I miss this place. I dismounted my bike with ease. It had been a long ride but I love it. I bought my flat black Harley when I was 18 as a birthday present for myself. and, never once have I regretted that decision. My bike made me feel powerful and in control. Even if I wasn’t in control of my life at the time to say the least. She was good to me. She always got me where I need to be and often out of trouble. I stood up, fixing my black attire and buttoning my velvet pink vest. I looked somewhat professional but sexy with my black leather pants and riding boots paired with a black tank top and the vest. I stashed my baby blue Tiffany and Company .45 pistol in the back of my waist band before I walked up the clubhouse door. It was quiet and a girl can never be too safe.
Before I could even grab the door handle, my best friend Jackson Teller appeared in front of me with a million-dollar grin plastered all over his face.

“Jax!” I squealed as he picked me up and spun me around. “I missed you!”

“Katherine Tate, how have you been? I haven’t seen you in ages.” He told me as he put me down.

“yeah, I was in town and I figured I’d stop by to say hi” I said biting my lip hoping he wouldn’t ask why I was in town. The truth was I needed a place to stay for the night or maybe longer while I apartment hunt.

With a raised eyebrow, Jax just nodded. like he knew something was up. Everything was in full swing at the clubhouse. Drinks were flowing, music was loud and the food smelled delicious. Man, was I hungry I had been on the road for two days and only stopped once for food. Almost everyone erupted with joy when they saw me walk in. Opie hugged me like jax had when he saw me and set me on a bar stool.

“Sorry about Donna.” I said softly to Opie as he pushed food in front of me. He shrugged sadly as Tig came up behind me holding the hand of someone I had never met before.

“Well, it looks like Little Miss Katherine has turned into quite the badass” Tig said smiling.

“That’s Right Tiggy, I’ll shoot you dead too!” I replied while taking a mouthful of goulash. God, it was so good. That bitch had outdone herself again. Speaking of the bitch she had made her appearance as if she were reading my mind.

There stood Gemma Teller and all of her bitchiness. As you might have noticed I am not a very big fan of Gemma. We never saw eye to eye when it came to Jax when I was 15 and I’m pretty sure things haven’t changed.

“Oooo! Someone’s packing.” She huffed looking at me. “Yes ma’am” I retorted holding my ground.
“Do you know how to use it?” She asked. I only nodded
“it’s good to see you” she said hugging me. “Is that your bike outside?”
I smiled at the mention of my motorcycle. “Yes, ma’am” The guys all smiled like kids in a candy store when they found out that the bike was mine. We had a lot of catching up to do. A lot has changed in the past 11 years. But hopefully, we would have plenty of time to catch up on this crazy thing we call life.
“Jax, I need a place to stay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Sons Fanfic. I intend to finish it. I honestly have no idea where this story is going. Stay tuned to find out.
Comments are appreciated!