Hannibal

Younger than 24

"Daddy. When can 'nelopee come home?" Frankie mumbled into Hannibal's neck. They were sitting on the sofa with Hunter and Theo was pacing behind them, holding his phone in his hand.
"She'll be home soon, bud."
Frankie decided it was best not to bother his daddies too much.
He sat up and moved closer to Hunter.
Hunter looked tired. He also looked upset and scared.

-

The hospital room door opened and Penelope quickly sat up, bringing her knees to her chest.
A doctor walked in and came over to the machines, checking standard tests. He noticed the spike in her heart rate when he entered. She seemed to calm when she just saw that it was him.
"Doctor Forester has informed me of your head injury. Are you feeling alright, Miss Trent?"
Penelope shook her head 'no'.
"Care to elaborate?"
"My parents are trying to visit and I don't want them here." She said. "I don't live with them and I don't want to see them."
"I've also been informed of this. You have rights and they will not be violated."
Penelope didn't look convinced.
"Are you feeling any pain?"
She shook her head 'no'.
"Are you feeling tired?"
"A little bit." She mumbled.
"Okay. I'll let you rest. Do you need anything before I leave?"
"Can Dr. Forester come sit with me?" She asked.
"I'll see if he's available." The doctor smiled. "Anything else?"
"No. That's it." She gave him a weak
"Okay. Try and rest up." He left the room and Penelope stayed awake until Four got there.
"Hi, darling." He smiled and came over to the bed.
He sat beside her and leaned over to kiss her head.
"I want my daddy." Penelope sniffled.
"I know, sweetheart. I'm gonna have Theo come instead though. Is that okay?"
She shook her head 'yes'.
"Okay. And then you'll be able to leave as soon as some paperwork is signed. Okay?"
"Okay." She rubbed her eyes, still feeling tired.
"Go to sleep, Pen."

-Penelope's P.O.V.-

I woke up when I felt someone touching my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Four sitting beside me.
I smiled to him, but he stayed serious. I sat up and looked around the room. I didn't sense anything that was off.
"What's wrong, Four?"
"Your parents would like to speak to you one more time."
I felt sick at those words.
"I'll stay in the room the entire time and make sure nothing happens. I just need to make sure it's okay with you."
"They can come in." I nodded, agreeing with my own words. "Did papa say when he's coming here?"
"He'll be here within the next hour."
"Okay." I sighed.
"Alright. I'm gonna let them in. Okay?" Four said as he walked towards the door.
I shook my head in an agreeing manner.
"Hi, sweetie." My mother put on a fake happy voice and a smile.
"Hi." I mumbled.
"Why don't you come back home with us, darling?" My father, who I still didn't know why was here, suggested.
"No." I scooted away from him.
Four stepped over and said, "Sir. Please keep some distance between yourself and my patient."
My father stepped back and rolled his eyes.
"There's no point in her coming back. Not like she can keep a damn job anyway."
"I could always keep a job! You're the ones that made me quit them to take care of Victor and Colette!" I shouted at them.
"Don't yell at me, young lady!" My mother stepped forward this time. "I raised you and your siblings good!"
"You didn't raise me! I practically raised myself. You were always off getting high in the back of a car somewhere!"
"Don't you dare speak to me like that, Penelope Charlotte Trent!"
"Leave." I gritted my teeth. "Now."

- Theo's P.O.V. -

Ellen and Gary Trent stormed past me and sat in the waiting room, angry scowls covering their faces.
Four walked out of the doors that they came through.
"Ah. Hey. Good you're here. Come on back." Four led me back to Penelope's room.
She was sitting up with tears streaming down her face.
"Oh, sweetie." I rushed to her side and pulled her into my arms.
I lifted her from the bed and noticed she had wet herself.
"Four. These sheets are soaking wet. Can we get her some new ones?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'll be right back." He said.
I laid her down on the part of the bed that wasn't wet. I stripped her gown and underwear off, replacing the underwear with a diaper and putting one of her little shirts on. It was a pale pink with black silhouettes of ballerinas, similar to one that Frankie liked to wear.
I helped her into a pair of sweatpants and kissed her head. I took off my slightly damp jacket and lifted her up again.
I walked around the room and held her close to me.
"Papa. I wanna go home." She said with a yawn, laying her head on my shoulder.
"We can go soon, sweet pea." I assured her.
"I wanna go now."
Four came back into the room and took the sheets off the bed.
"I don't wanna be here anymore." Penelope sniffled and tightened her hold on my neck.
"We just need to do one more check on your head then you'll be free you go, Penny." Four said as he was looking over Penelope's chart.
"Promise?" Penelope asked and Four smiled to her.
"Yes. I promise. And it should only take about five to ten minutes."
"Okay." Penelope said, sticking her thumb into her mouth.
I reached into the diaper bag and got her favorite panda and her panda pacifier and handed them both to her.
"Thank you, papa." She said as she pulled her thumb from her mouth, accepting the pacifier.
"You're welcome, honey."

- 3rd person P.O.V.

Frankie was starting to get hungry. Hannibal was all out of sorts and Henry wasn't sure how he could help with anything.
Frankie decided it would be best if he aged up.
He stood from the sofa and said in his big voice, "I'm going upstairs to change."
Hannibal didn't respond and Henry just gave a shake of his head.
Frankie walked upstairs and shut his bedroom door behind himself. He took his little clothes off along with his diaper and found some age appropriate clothing.
When he was done, he walked into his little room and put his dirty clothes in the hamper and his diaper in the disposal.
He walked back downstairs and went to the kitchen. He got out a box of noodles and a pot to cook them in.
He turned the stove on and put water in the pot. He hopped up onto the counter and waited for the water to boil.
It was getting closer to 6 and Frankie was upset that Hannibal never got up to check on him.
He just continued cooking the food, acting as though everything was fine.
He looked at the time and got a pronged ladle to scoop a noodle out of the boiling water.
He tested it and decided the noodles were cooked enough.
He turned the stove off and moved the pot of noodles to the sink.
He grabbed the strainer and a bowl. He placed the strainer on top of the bowl and poured the streaming noodles into the strainer.
He took the now dry noodles and put them back into the pot.

-

Hannibal still didn't come into the room.
Frankie got two plates and put noodles on each one.
He grabbed two forks and brought the plates to the dining room.
He set them at the table then went to the living room to get Henry and Hannibal.
"Hannibal. I made some food. Come on. Get up." Frankie pulled Hannibal to his feet.
"Why are you wearing big clothes?" Hannibal decided to ask.
"I've been wearing them for the past 45 minutes." Frankie sighed. "I made dinner. Go eat." He gestured towards the dining room. He looked to Hunter then said, "You too. Come on." He then held his hand out for Hunter.
They walked to the dining room and Frankie went to the kitchen to grab the parmesan cheese.
He came back and set it in front of Hannibal.
"Are you going to eat with us?" Hannibal asked.
"No. I'm not very hungry." He lied. "You need to eat though." He left the room again and got two waters and brought them back to Hunter and Hannibal.
"Come on, Frankie. You gotta eat too." Hannibal stood up.
"Hannibal. Sit down. I'm not eating right now."
Hannibal sighed, knowing there was no point in trying. Frankie was too stubborn to listen.

-

"Alright. You two ready to head out?" Four asked Theo and Penelope when he walked back into the room.
"Yes." Penelope was quick to say. Her pacifier dropped from her mouth, but she was thankful for the pacifier clip that Theo had put on her shirt.
"Lets get outa here." Theo picked up Penny's jacket he had brought and helped her into it.
"Thanks." She smiled.
He zipped up her jacket and said, "I'm gonna tuck your pacifier into your jacket. You can use it when we get in the car. Okay?"
"Okay, papa. Good idea." She agreed. She was also happy that her jacket was big and it hid her diapered bum.
Theo held her hand and they walked out of the door and into the waiting room.
"Alright. I'll talk to you two soon." Four said with a smile.
Penelope quickly went to him and hugged him.
"See ya later, Four."
"See ya, kid." He kissed her forehead.
"Bye." Theo gave a small wave and held Penelope's hand again.

-

They got out to the car and Theo helped Penny into the spot behind the passenger seat.
"Would you like me to put a movie on?"
"No, thank you." Penelope mumbled.
"You okay, sweetie?" His voice was so gentle. He looked at her as he buckled her in.
"Yeah. Just wanna go home."
"Alright." Theo gave her a small smile then walked to the drivers seat and got into the vehicle.
He looked back at Penelope to check that she was comfortable.
She had already placed her pacifier back into her mouth and was sucking at a steady pace.

-

Halfway home, Theo noticed that the same vehicle had been following them for quite some time.
Theo decided to pull into a gas station and pump some gas. He decided to do the full tank so he could sit and waste some time to see if the people would get out of the car or just sit there and wait for him to continue. Theo didn't want to frighten Penny so he let her sleep. She had her pacifier halfway in her mouth. She looked so peaceful in that moment.
Theo got back into the car after fueling up and got his phone out to text Hannibal. He told his husband that someone seemed to be following them. He pulled back onto the road after sending the text. The car continued to follow him.
Theo continued to drive around random spots to see if the person would follow him everywhere.
He pulled over on the side of the road.
He took the keys out and got out of the vehicle, locking it behind himself. He had looked at the license plate several times and memorized it enough to repeat the letters and numbers.
He called Hannibal.
"Are they still following you?" Hannibal said instead of a hello.
"Yeah. I think it might be her parents." Theo sighed. "I don't know what to do."
"Just stay calm." Hannibal said. "Where are you?"
"I'm pulled over on the side of the road. It's fucking scary, Han. They're just sitting behind me."
"Are you in the car?"
"No. I got out to speak to you." Theo sighed.
"I'm calling Keith. He's at work. He'll come out and help you."
"Okay. Just tell him to hurry. I'm freaking out."
"Okay. Just stay calm and get back in the car." Hannibal said calmly.
'Han. What's wrong?' Theo heard Frankie ask on the other end of the line.
'Nothing, F. Can you go sit with Hunter?'
"Alright I got Keith on the line. I want you to keep us updated on where you are." Hannibal spoke more quietly.
"Alright." Theo got into the car and buckled himself back up. "Okay. I'm getting back on the road." Theo said, keeping his calm. The car followed him.
"Tell Keith I'm on Beamer St. and heading towards West St."
"Okay." Keith said on the other line.
"I'm heading towards Hanson Rd. after this."
"Okay. I see your pattern. Head onto Samson and then over to Delta. I'll catch you there." Keith responded.
"Okay." Theo took a deep breath, following the path that Keith told him to go down.
"Papa. What's going on?" Penelope mumbled in the backseat.
"Nothing, sweetheart." Theo said.
They pulled onto Delta Road and Theo saw Keith sitting on the side of the road.
When the car behind them passed him, he pulled onto the road and turned his sirens and lights on.
Theo smiled slightly. The person in the vehicle however, seemed to speed up.
Theo pulled over and watched as the following vehicle and Keith both sped past him.
"Who was that, papa?" Penelope seemed to be terrified.
"It was nothing, baby. We'll be home soon." He got back onto the road and made his way home.
Penelope didn't seem to be okay with that response.
She didn't press any further though.

-

They got home around thirty minutes later than planned.
Theo carried Penelope into the house.
When they walked into the door, Frankie ran over and hugged Penelope and Theo.
Penelope wiggled to be put down so that she could give her brother a proper hug.
"I missed you so much, Pen." He mumbled into her neck.
"I missed you too." She said quietly. "Why are you big?"
Frankie looked towards the kitchen, releasing Penelope from their hug. "Han was kind of out of it. I just made dinner for him and Hunter." Frankie shrugged.
Theo came forward and lifted the boy up, grabbed Penelope's hand, then walked to the kitchen.
"I don't need to be little right now, T." Frankie mumbled.
"I know, but I need you to."
Frankie wrapped his arms around Theo.
Hannibal and Hunter were sitting at the table. Hunter was quietly eating his food and Hannibal was just staring down at his plate, looking sick.
"Daddy?" Penelope poked his shoulder.
Hannibal quickly snapped his head up.
His eyes softened when he saw her.
He stood from his chair and lifted her up.
"Oh, Pen. I was so worried about you." He kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly.
"Hey, Hunter." Theo got the young mans attention.
"Huh?" Hunter looked up, mouth was full and he looked confused.
Theo just smiled. "Have you thought about our offer?"
Hunter immediately blushed. He looked down at his plate again.
"We don't have to talk about it right now." Theo said. "You can tell us at bedtime what you think about it. Okay?"
Hunter continued looking down. "Okay." He said in a whisper.
Theo left the room, taking Frankie with him.
"Daddy. I'm hungry." Penny said.
"Okay. Let's get some food in your tummy." Hannibal smiled. "Frankie made some really yummy noodles."
Penelope gave him a weak smile.

-

Theo and Frankie came back downstairs several minutes later.
Frankie was back in his little clothes and sucking on a pacifier.
Theo put Frankie in his highchair and kissed his head.
Theo went to the counter and looked at the noodles. "These look good." Theo praised his older child.
Frankie blushed.
Theo grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets and scooped some noodles for Frankie and another plate for himself.
Penelope was already eating a plate that Hannibal had prepared for her.
"So good to have everyone back." Theo smiled as he sat down.
"Yeah. I missed Penny lots." Frankie said, looking at his sister.
"Missed you too." She smiled with a mouth full of food.
The two giggled at each other.
Hunter sat up in his chair. "I think I like your offer." He looked nervous.
Everyone looked at him.
"Really?" Hannibal sounded surprised.
"Yay! I get a brother!" Frankie shouted in excitement.
Theo just smiled. "That's good, Hunt. You can tell me and Han what you would like later. Is that okay?"
Frankie was beet red. He just nodded in understanding.

-

Later that night Hannibal had tucked Penelope into his bed and said that she would be sleeping there the next few nights.
She had no complaints there.
Hannibal then left the room and went to Frankie's to say goodnight.
Theo was tucking him in and saying, "Yes. We still love you just the same. Nothing will ever change that."
"Promise?" Frankie asked.
"Yes. I promise, my little prince." Theo kissed Frankie's head and stood up straight.
Hannibal walked over with a smile.
"Goodnight, baby." Hannibal leaned over and kissed Frankie.
"Love you." Frankie looked up at his daddies with a sleepy smile.
"We love you too." Theo said as he lifted the bar of the crib.
"Get some sleep. We'll see you in the morning." Hannibal said.

-

Hannibal and Theo walked across the hall to Hunter's current bedroom.
"Hey, bud." Theo smiled. He walked over and sat next to Hunter, who was sitting up with his legs over the side of the bed.
Hannibal came over and sat on his other side of his brother.
"Okay. So. What should we start with?" Hannibal asked.
"How about rules?" Theo suggested.
"Okay." Hunter said quietly. "What kind of rules?"
"Bed time. Leaving the house when you are little. Cursing when you're little." Hannibal explained.
"You don't have punishments do you?"
"Like what?" Theo asked.
"Spankings." Hunter whispered.
"Oh no no no." Hannibal was quick to say. "Corner time or just talking helps."
"Yeah. No physical punishments." Theo agreed. "Hitting doesn't solve anything."
"Okay. Anything else?" Hunter asked, eyes still focused on the ground.
"Hm. We'll. Some things you can do on your own, but other things we want you to know we can help with." Hannibal spoke.
"Yeah. If you would like diapers or pull ups then you are allowed that, but if you want to use the bathroom then we will monitor that to make sure you're going." Theo said.
"Okay. What about calling you daddy?" Hunter looked confused.
Theo laughed lightly. "Only if you want to call us that."
"What about sippy cups or bottles?" Hunter looked up at Theo.
"What would you prefer?" Hannibal asked. "You don't need to use them if you don't want to."
"I'd like to try some of the stuff that Frankie and Penny do." Hunter spoke with honesty pouring from his words.
"Okay. Well Penny is a little younger when she's little. She's maybe around ten to twelve months and Frankie is closer to a two year old." Two explained.
"Okay. What do you think I would be?" The younger man asked.
"Depends on what you want. Would you like to try diapers or pull ups?" Hannibal asked.
"Uh. I don't know yet." Hunter blushed.
"That's okay. We can slowly progress. It doesn't have to be an instant answer." Theo assured him.
"Alright. Can I sleep now?" Hunter asked.
"Yeah." Theo smiled as he stood from the bed.
Hannibal stood up too and they helped Hunter get comfortable.
Theo made a big deal of tucking in the younger man.
"Thanks." Hunter said quietly.
"Don't worry about it." Hannibal leaned down and kissed Hunter's forehead.
"Yeah. No worries. Just get some sleep, buddy."
"Okay." Hunter smiled.

-

Hunter woke up in the middle of the night. It was dark in his room and he felt like things were touching him.
He grabbed the pillows and pulled them all onto the floor.
He shoved one pillow under the bed then pulled the blanket off the bed and crawled under the bed with it.
He reached back out and took the pillows, standing them up to make a wall around the bed.
He then scooted all the way back to the far corner and laid between the bed and the wall.

-

Hannibal woke the next morning and smiled when he saw Penelope sleeping peacefully in the bed beside him. He got up and walked to Frankie's room. The boy was sleeping and he decided to let him sleep a little bit longer so he could go check on his brother.
It was a Saturday, so he liked letting them sleep in.
When he walked into Hunter's room it felt like his stomach dropped to his feet.
He quickly went to the bed and moved one of the pillows.
He knelt down and looked under the bed.
Hunter had tear tracks on his face and his middle and ring finger in his mouth, sucking them for comfort.
Hannibal sighed.
"Hunt." Hannibal said quietly. "Buddy. Wake up." Hannibal didn't want to touch him, fearing his brother would be even more scared.
"Hey, Hunny. Han is here. Do you think you could wake up? I really want to make sure you're alright."
Hunter opened his eyes just a little and began crying again.
"Come on out, buddy. No one here is going to hurt you."
Hunter took his hand from his mouth and started scratching at his arms, right over his bandaged scars.
"Hunter Isaac Greenwood. I need you to stop that right now." Hannibal said in an authorative manner, trying to get Hunter to listen.
"No. Get out of here." Hunter continued scratching his arm. "I don't want you here. Get out of here, Victor!"
"Hunter. It's me. It's Hannibal. Come out of there and come look at me. I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Hunter's eyes snapped up as he stopped scratching at his arm.
"Han?" He questioned quietly.
"Yeah. It's me. Come on out." Hannibal stayed calm.
Hunter crawled out and Hannibal noticed he had ripped through one of the bandages, his arm was exposed and some blood was coming through.
Without thinking, Hannibal lifted his brother and took him to the bathroom in his own bedroom.
Hunter didn't say anything.
Hannibal set him down on the sink counter.
He grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and unwrapped his brothers arm.
Hunter looked away quickly, not wanting to see the damage he had done to himself.
"I didn't mean to." He sniffled.
"It's okay." Hannibal said.
"I didn't want to hurt myself again. I was- I was just trying to get away and I didn't know it was you and I was so scared."
"It's alright, sweetie." Hannibal rewrapped Hunter's arm and then kissed the bandage.
"Thank you." Hunter got off the counter.
"No problem."

-

Hannibal lifted up Hunter again and Hunter said, "You don't have to hold me, Han. I can walk fine on my own."
Hannibal walked out of his room quickly, so he didn't wake Theo or Penelope. He carried Hunter to his own bedroom.
"You would never get the full experience of being little if I didn't carry you at least once." Hannibal spoke once they had gotten out of the room. "And its nice, isn't it?"
Hunter blushed. "Yes." He whispered.
"Now. You probably hadn't noticed in the rush of things-" Hannibal said in a calm and steady tone. "But you wet yourself."
Hunter looked scared and tried to push himself out of Hannibal's arms. Hannibal in turn moved his hand that wasn't supporting Hunter's bottom and held his back so he wouldn't fall.
"It's okay, mon frère." Hunter instantly calmed at the nickname. It was something Hannibal called him when he was very little. He called him this until he was in his early teens. It was just a simple couple words, meaning 'my brother' in French. It calmed Hunter, only because Hannibal was the only one to ever call him that.
Their family was fluent in French. They still speak it when they're together as a family, but not a lot when they're around their own personal extended families.
Hunter was lost in his train of thought. He noticed in his haze that he was being carried to Penelope's room and being placed onto her changing table.
"I want you to try it out. Just for today. If you absolutely hate it then we never have to do it again. Just remember though. I do have to littles, Hunter. Okay?"
"Okay."
"Which one would you like to try? A pullup or a diaper?"
Hunter couldn't answer, he was too scared of judgement. He was told by his father that he wasn't allowed to be a child.
Hannibal spoke again. "This is a safe space. A pullup will allow you to still use the bathroom on your own, but give you that extra protection just in case. A diaper on the other hand will need to be changed by me."
"Pullup?" Hunter asked, unsure of his own answer.
"Okay and I'm just going to make a simple deal with you. Okay?"
Hunter shook his head in understanding.
"If you have an accident, you will put in a diaper. Is that fair with you?" Hannibal asked. "It's what I've always done with Frankie."
Hunter shook his head yes.
"Okay. Would you like to put your own pullup on or would you like some help?"
"By myself." Hunter said. "Can I have some new pants?"
Hannibal smiled. "I'll be right back." He went across the hall and got a pair of sweatpants out of Frankie's room.
He came back quickly and also had a pullup in his hands.
"Okay. I'm gonna turn my back and let you change into these."
"O- okay." Hannibal lifted Hunter off the changing table and set him on the ground.
Hunter quickly changed into the pullup and sweatpants.
"Uh. My shirt is wet too."
"That's okay." Hannibal said. "I need to change mine too."
Hunter took his shirt off, he covered his left bicep with his right hand, holding the t-shirt in the other hand. "Uh you can turn around." He said to Hannibal.
Hannibal turned around with a smile, but it quickly faltered when he noticed Hunter was covering his arm. "You don't have to hide your arm. It's okay."
Hannibal took the t-shirt from Hunter's hand and took his own off, throwing them both into the laundry bin in Penelope's room.
Hunter didn't uncover his arm.
"I know I can't change the past. It just hurts to know it's there, Hannibal." Hunter looked like he was about to cry.
"Remember. No one here is going to judge you."
"I know." Hunter said quietly, lowering his hand and exposing his arm.
The burns were white now, scars that raised from the skin, but never left.
"That bastard will never come near you again." Hannibal sighed. He came back over and lifted Hunter. "Let's get us some new shirts."
Hannibal carried Hunter to his and Theo's room.
He set Hunter down and kissed him on the head.
He opened his shirt drawer and pulled out one, pulling it over his head. "Go ahead and get one for yourself." He pointed to the drawer.
Hannibal turned back towards the bed when he heard some movement.
He smiled at Penelope when she opened her eyes.
"Hi, princess." He came over and lifted her into his arms. "How are you doing, baby girl?"
"Good." She smiled. "Missed you lots yesterday."
"I missed you too, baby."
Hannibal turned back towards his brother and said, "Nice choice."
Hunter was wearing Hannibal's Batman shirt.
"I like it too." Penelope smiled.
"Wanna come get some breakfast with us?" Hannibal asked.
"Sure." Hunter said.
"Alright. You can wait up here or go down by yourself. I gotta get Penny changed.
"I'll wait." Hunter followed them into Penelope's room. He sat himself in the rocking chair in the corner and slowly rocked himself. The rocking chair was big. It was made for two or more people and Hunter looked so tiny just sitting by himself.
"Daddy. Is Hunter gonna be little today?" Penelope asked.
"Yeah. He's gonna try it out to see what he likes and doesn't like."
"Do you think he'll be little like me or like Frankie?" She was curious to see.
"I'm not sure yet."
Hannibal lifted Penelope up after he was done taping the diaper and brought her to the dresser.
"What are we thinking about wearing today?"
"Blue." Penelope was quick to answer. "Or green." She smiled.
Hannibal got out a pair of blue leggings and found a green skirt.
"How about this?" He smiled.
"What about a shirt?" She looked confused.
Hannibal opened the shirt drawer. "What color?"
"Hm. Pink!" She half shouted.
Hannibal pulled out two different pink shirts.
"Princess Rapunzel or Teen Titans?" He looked at each one.
"Teen Titans, please." She smiled.
"Good choice." She lifted her arms and he helped her put the shirt on. He held out the leggings and she held his shoulder to put them on. He then grabbed the skirt and helped her top her outfit off.
"Thanks, daddy." She giggled and did a small twirl, watching her skirt spin.
"Alright let's go get some brekky." Hannibal turned to look at Hunter. He was half asleep in the rocking chair now.
"You can hold Hunter. I'll walk." Penelope suggested.
"Okay. Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Hunter deserves little time too."
Hannibal walked over and lifted his brother up. He smiled when Hunter burrowed his face into his shoulder and stuck his middle and ring finger into his mouth.
"I think Hunter needs a paci." Penelope looked at him.
"Yeah. Should get one for him."
Hannibal grabbed the giant bin of pacifiers from the shelf in Penelope's room.
"Wound you like to pick one too?"
Penelope grabbed a panda one and smiled.
"Can you pick one for Hunter?"
She thought for a second as she looked at all the choices.
"How about this one?" It was baby blue and had a sheep on it.
"Nice choice." He placed the bin back on the shelf and nudged Hunter's hand from his mouth. He stuck the pacifier in the place of the fingers and Hunter seemed content again.
"Alright. Let's get some food." Hannibal walked past his room and noticed Theo was no longer in bed.
The three of them walked downstairs and made their way to the kitchen. Theo was standing at the stove and Frankie was in his highchair, eating a sliced up banana.
"Hi, daddy. Hi, Penny." Frankie smiled. "Is Hunter gonna be little today?"
"Yeah. And we're going to make him feel comfy and loved, right?" Hannibal asked his two babies.
"Yes. Lots and lots of cuddles and kisses and hugs." Frankie's smile was happier than ever.
Theo came over and moved the tray of the highchair then helped Penelope into the seat. He kissed her head and put the tray back on. "Thank you." She said.
"No worries." Theo smiled. "I'm making waffles. Is that good with everyone?" Theo asked
"Yes!" Frankie and Penelope said with excitement.
Hunter stirred a little bit, but didn't wake up.
Hannibal sat down and held Hunter on his lap.
"He alright?" Theo turned to ask Hannibal.
"I don't know." Theo rubbed his brother's back.
Theo didn't press further on the subject. He cut up another banana and brought it to Penelope.
"Thanks, papa." She smiled.
He leaned over and kissed her head.
"You're welcome. Thank you for using your manners." He praised her. She smiled in return.
Theo went to the coffee pot and poured Hannibal a cup of coffee. He prepared it the way Hannibal liked it then brought it to the table.
"Thank you." Hannibal smiled as he looked up at Theo. Theo leaned down and kissed Hannibal on the lips.
"You're welcome."
"Papa. When are the waffles gonna be done?" Frankie asked.
"Just a second, buddy." Theo lifted the waffle press and took the waffle out. He poured more batter in and closed the press.
He went to the cabinet and got the syrup then got a plate for the waffles. He brought one to Frankie and one to Penelope.
"Wait a few minutes. They're still hot." Theo warned.
Penelope just continued eating her sliced banana.
"Hunter. You wanna wake up?" Hannibal asked quietly.
"Mm." Hunter reached up and rubbed his eye.
"Come on, mon frère." Hannibal said, his accent spilling through his words. "Theo made some waffles."
Hunter lifted his head a little and said, "I want waffles." He frowned a little when he noticed the pacifier fall from his lips.
Hannibal had gone ahead and put a pacifier clip on his t-shirt so it didn't fall to the ground.
Hunter blushed and sat up all the way.
Hannibal stood up and placed Hunter in the chair beside him.
Hunter didn't seem to like this very much, but he didn't say anything to make Hannibal pick him up again.
"Han. Can I have some milk?" Hunter yawned.
"Sure, buddy." Hannibal stood up and went to the fridge.
Hannibal stood by the waffle press and leaned to press a kiss to Theo's neck. "He's in a pullup right now. He had a little accident last night."
Theo looked over at Hunter and smiled sadly at how tired the boy looked. "Think he'll be alright?"
"I think he's trying and I think that means a lot." Hannibal put a lid on the sippy cup he poured the milk into.
He put the jug back into the fridge and took the sippy cup to Hunter. "Here you go, buddy."
Hunter looked at the cup for a second then took it. He sipped on it and didn't seem to mind that it was in a sippy cup.
"You ready to eat, Hunt?" Theo asked, bring more waffles to the table.
Hunter tucked his legs under his body and sat up a little more.
Hunter watched Theo and waited for him to give him a waffle.
"Thank you." Hunter smiled as Theo placed a plate with a waffle in front of him.
"No problem. Would you like some syrup?" Theo asked.
Hunter looked over at Penelope and Frankie. The younger pair were eating the waffles with their hands and getting syrup all over themselves.
"Uh. No thank you." He said quietly, ripping a piece of the waffle and eating it.
"Are you sure?" Hannibal asked.
"It's messy." Hunter swallowed the first bite. "Not allowed to be messy."
Hannibal sighed. "Hunny. You're allowed to be messy. You're just a little boy and little boys are allowed to make messes."
"And girls!" Frankie said, giggling as he looked to Penny.
"It's yummy!" Penelope giggled back.
"Come on. No one is going to be mad at you for being a little bit messy." Hannibal handed Hunter the bottle of syrup with a welcoming smile.
Hunter was hesitant to take it.
He poured some onto his plate and spilled a little on the table.
"I'm sorry." He quickly set the bottle back onto the table and sat back.
"Don't worry about it. The table can be cleaned." Theo smiled.
Hunter slowly ate his food with his hands and was cautious so he didn't spill syrup onto himself or onto the table again.
They ate their food in silence with a small hum of enjoyment here and there.
"I have to pee." Hunter said when he finished his waffle.
"Alright. Would you like so help? Or would you like to go by yourself?"
"By myself." Hunter mumbled. He stood from the chair and made his way to the bathroom.
Hannibal waited a few minutes, but eventually stood so he could check on Hunter.
Hannibal quickly walked down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door.
There was no response. "Hunter. Can you please open the door?"
"No. I- I can't." Hunter whined. "It's embarrassing. I didn't mean to and it shouldn't have happened and I'm gross and I don't wanna be in trouble."
Hannibal turned the doorknob, surprised to find that it wasn't locked.
Hannibal came into the room and shut the door behind himself.
Hunter was standing near the toilet, but his shoulders were shaking.
"That's what the pullup was for, buddy." Hannibal lifted his brother up. "Would you like to go upstairs so I can help you change?"
"I don't wanna wear a diaper." Hunter whined.
"Okay. How about I give you another chance with the pullups? Does that sound fair?"
Hunter shook his head yes.
"Alright. Let's go on up." Hannibal opened the bathroom door and walked up the stairs, holding his brother. He brought him to Frankie's room and set him on the ground.
Hannibal grabbed a new pullup from a bin under the changing table.
"Go ahead and change. You're not in trouble, buddy." Hannibal handed him the item and turned his back.
"Why are you doing this?" Hunter asked quietly, not moving to change his clothes. "Why are you okay with treating me like this?"
"Like what? Like a kid?"
"Yeah. I just don't understand how you can be so okay with this."
"I have two littles, Hunter. Did you forget about that?"
"No. It's just- I'm your brother." Hunter sighed. "You shouldn't be taking care of me. "I'm 24 years old, Hannibal. I need to act my age."
Hannibal turned back towards his brother.
"Do you feel like being an adult right now?" Hannibal asked with a serious look on his face.
Hunter looked down. "No, but I ca-"
Hannibal cut him off. "You don't need to be an adult and handle things by yourself. You're staying with me for a reason, Hun. I watch you to feel safe and if being little makes you feel safe then there's nothing wrong with that."
Hunter didn't know how to respond.
Hannibal turned his back again, "Go ahead and get yourself changed."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have Party Tattoos by Dodie Clark stuck in my head. You should listen to it if you haven't heard it.
"We're not bruised,
they're just party tattoos.
And that colorful mess
is just colorful regret."
Jeeez. I love that song so much!!
Hope you enjoyed this super long chapter!
Took me too long to update / write.
Love you guys <3