Hannibal

Presents from Hannah

Ten days. That's how long I had been with Hannibal, Theo, and Frankie. Ten whole days.
When I woke up on the eleventh day, I felt odd. It was a feeling I couldn't quite place.
As Hannibal came into my room and got me ready for the day, the feeling in my chest got stronger.
I felt nervous when Hannibal tried to feed me.
"I'm not hungry." I lied to him.
"Would you like something else to eat, sweetie? I know you have to be hungry."
I shook my head no.
"Okay. Well you tell me as soon as you get hungry." Hannibal sighed.
I felt disappointed in myself. That feeling was growing in my tummy now and it was making me feel sick. I just sat in my chair and watched as everyone else ate.
"Would you like some juice or some water, princess?" Theo asked me as he stood up.
"Water. Please." I rubbed my eyes.
"What about you, Frankie?"
"Juice please!"
"Coming right up." Theo said with a smile.
"Daddy can we go to Auntie Hannah's today?" Frankie asked Hannibal.
"Is that what you would like to do, bud?"
"Yeah! Nelopee hasn't seen Auntie Han's house."
"Would you like to go to Auntie Hannah's house, Penny?"
"I dunno." I shrugged as I accepted the sippy cup of water from Theo. I took a small sip and leaned back in my chair.
"Are you feeling okay, baby girl?" Hannibal asked.
I shrugged again and closed my eyes. The funny feeling in my chest wouldn't go away.
I felt a hand touch my forehead and opened my eyes.
"I'm fine." I mumbled, but leaned into the touch.
Hannibal removed his hand and stood up. He slid the tray off of the highchair and unbuckled me.
"Where are we going?" I felt scared.
Hannibal lifted me up.
"Nowhere. Just thought you could use a cuddle."
I laid my head on his shoulder and said, "I'm not in trouble?"
"Of course not. Do you wanna tell daddy what's going on though?"
"No." I mumbled and closed my eyes.
I heard Theo let out a small laugh from behind me.
Hannibal just walked around the room with me in his arms and I felt myself drifting off slowly.
"Dada?" I said quietly.
Hannibal kissed my head and said, "What, baby?"
"I think I wanna go to Hannah's house."
"That's great. You don't have to go if you're feeling sick though."
"I'm okay."
The feeling in my tummy and chest was fading. I just buried my face in Hannibal's neck and listened to his breathing.
"I'm just gonna take your temperature to be sure."
I groaned and attempted to bury my face more.
"Come on, sweet girl. Let me just do it really quick and if it's nothing then we can get ready for Auntie Han's. Okay?"
I lifted my head and said, "Okay."
I jumped a little when I felt the thermometer go into my ear.
Hannibal smiled and said, "Sorry was it cold?"
"No. Just didn't know it was an ear one." I shrugged.
He took it out when it beeped and it read 97.6.
"Um well. That's perfect actually."
I laid my head back down on Hannibal's shoulder and said, "Can we go to Auntie Han's now?"
"Sure, baby. We just gotta let papa and Frankie finish their brekky."
"I'm hungry." I mumbled. I felt my stomach gurgling.
Hannibal smiled and sat down with me in his lap. He fed me my breakfast and my stomach wasn't hurting as bad as before.

-

"Alright. Are we all ready to leave?" Hannibal said to everyone.
Theo had gotten Frankie dressed and Hannibal had gotten me dressed.
"Where does Auntie Han live?" I asked Hannibal.
"She lives right up the street."
"Okay." I was nervous and I got that feeling in my chest again.
We were brought outside and instead of getting in the car, we were put into strollers.
Frankie was being pushed my Hannibal and Theo was pushing me.
Theo had undone the flap above my head so that he could see me.
I looked up and said, "Hi, papa." with a blush.
"Hi, princess." Theo gave me a bright smile and started to push me down the street.
I kept looking up at his face. It was nice just being able to see him.
We got to Hannah's house within just a few minutes of leaving.
Hannibal got Frankie out of the stroller and had him stand on the porch while he folded up the stroller. Theo then got me out of the stroller, but didn't set me down. He held me while Hannibal folded up my stroller.
Hannibal lifted Frankie up again and let the boy knock on the door.
Hannah answered the door and said, "There's my favorite family."
I smiled and laid my head down on Theo's chest.
Hannah moved from the doorway and let us all come in.
"Ethan is in the living room with Keith if you guys wanna go introduce Penny." Hannah had such a big smile on her face. "Ethan has been super excited about meeting her."
"Do you wanna go meet your cousin, princess?" Theo said in a gentle voice.
I held on tighter to Theo, but shook my head yes.
Theo rubbed my back and walked into the living room.
Hannibal followed closely behind with Frankie.
When we got in the room, I looked around.
There were two grown men sitting on the carpet, but one of them was playing with a toy piano.
"Ethan. Would you like to say hello to your cousin?" Hannah said to the man playing the piano.
Ethan's head snapped up and he looked embarrassed.
"No. Thank you." Ethan crawled under the coffee table and said, "I'm not here. Can't meet nobody today. Ethan isn't here right now."
"Come here, buddy. You don't need to hide." Keith said.
The boy came out of hiding. He looked at Penelope then looked away again. He crawled to the spot behind the other man. Keith just stood up and lifted the boy.
"Sorry. The little guy has been having a rough morning."
"Nelopee had a rough morning too. She dinnit eat her brekky then she had to get her temper taken and then she ated and now we're here!"
Hannah smiled. "That does sound like a rough morning."
I blushed and hid my face in Theo's neck.
"Would you guys like to play outside? Or Ethan could show you his room." Keith said.
"I wanna go outside." Ethan said to Keith.
"Okay. Let's see what our guests want to do."
"I could go for a little sit outside." Hannibal said.
"Would you like to go outside, princess?" Theo asked me.
"Don't wanna play."
"Okay. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."
Theo held me close and walked outside.
He sat down on a swing that was in the sun.
He rubbed my back and I felt calm.
I kept getting that same feeling in my chest.
I laid my head on Theo's chest and looked up at him like I had done before with Hannibal.
Theo ran a hand through my hair and looked down at me.
"She's just so cute." Hannah said as she gently sat down next to us.
She slowly reached her hand out and rubbed my face.
I gave her a small smile. It felt nice to get so much attention.
I reached my hand out and did the same to Hannah's face. It was soft and she didn't look a day over 30 years old.
I'm sure she was in her late thirties or mid thirties just judging by the way she acted and spoke.
She seemed like she could be scary when needed, but gentle when wanted. Like now. I feel as if I could be lulled into sleep by her gentle touch. I pulled my hand away and Hannah stood up.
She said, "I will be right back."
"Papa." I mumbled.
"What's up, princess?"
"I like Hannah. She's nice."
"That's good. I think she likes you too."
"How old is Ethan?"
"He's usually around zero to two, but some days he likes to be around six."
"How old is he really?" I wasn't sure if I should be asking. I didn't want to get into trouble.
"He's twenty five. Why, princess?"
"Just wanted to know." I shrugged.
I turned my head so I could see Frankie and Ethan playing. I stuck a thumb in my mouth and smiled when I didn't feel like I needed to take it back out. My eyes were drooping a bit.
"Would you like a pacifier, sweetie?" Hannibal asked. I had my eyes open, but I felt to relaxed to say anything.
Hannibal got the diaper bag and unzipped it. He took a pacifier out then handed it to Theo.
Theo put it in front of my face so I just let my thumb go and excepted the item.
"Do you think she would be okay with me holding her?" I heard Hannah say as she came back to sit beside me and my papa.
I hesitantly looked to her.
"Hold?" I felt very relaxed and I thought that it would be nice to be held by her.
"Only if it's okay with you, Penny." Hannah smiled.
I sat up and held an arm out.
Theo laughed lightly. He kissed my cheek and stood so he could set me in Hannah's lap.
He set me down so that I was facing her, just as I was sitting with him. I laid my head down on her chest and looked up at her face.
"You are the cutest little girl." Hannah smiled at me like I was a precious jem. The feeling came back, but I did my best to ignore it.
I gave her a sleepy smile. She was running her fingers through my hair and rocking the swing slowly.
I sleepily sucked on the pacifier and continued to watch her as she spoke to the other three adults.
I soon fell asleep in my auntie's arms.

-

When I woke up I felt something soft touching my face.
I opened my eyes slowly to see what it was.
Ethan was sitting in front of me and I was sitting till being held by Hannah. He laid his head on his mommy's shoulder and continued to touch my face.
I rubbed my eye and gave him a sleepy smile.
Ethan looked up at his mommy and with a whisper he said, "The baby smiled at me, momma."
Hannah looked down and said, "That's wonderful, baby." She leaned towards him and kissed his head. "Thank you for letting me have some Auntie time with our new family member." She praised her child.
I sat up so I could look around. I noticed that both my daddies were gone and I didn't know where Frankie was.
I didn't want to seem scared, but I was and suddenly my bottom lip was wobbling and I wanted Hannibal.
"What's wrong, honey?" Hannah asked.
I started to take in deep breaths of air. I was sniffling as tears started to roll down my cheek.
"Hey, bud. Could you go get uncle Han for me?"
"Yeah." Ethan smiled and got up from the swing. He ran into the house and I was scared. I wanted to know where my daddies were and I needed a change.
"Hey, sweet girl. Could you look at me for a second?"
I didn't want to look away from the doorway.
Hannah could tell I didn't want to look away. She leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder. She rubbed my back and I didn't feel like crying so much anymore. I still wanted my daddy though.
When Hannibal came outside he had a worried look on his face.
He came over and I nearly fell off of Hannah as I tried to reach for him. "Dada!" He lifted me up and I wrapped my limbs around him. I started to cry again.
"Oh, baby. What happened?"
I buried my face in his neck and smelled him. I sniffled and tried keeping as close as I could to him.
"What happened?" Hannibal asked.
"She woke up and I think she got a little spooked. She didn't know where you guys were." Hannah said. I hadn't told her that, but she knew I was feeling that.
"I was scared. I thought you and papa and Frankie left me." I whimpered and attempted to control my breathing.
"We would never leave our sweet girl." Hannibal said as he hugged me a little tighter.
"Promise?" I said quietly.
"Yes. I promise." He said back in the same quiet tone.
"You guys ready for lunch? Frankie and Keith helped cook."
"Yeah. I'm hungry!" Ethan said excitedly.
"Sorry I made your kid cry." Hannah said quietly.
I still heard her. I looked at her and said, "Not your fault."
"Thanks, honey." She kissed my head as she walked by.
Both Ethan and Hannah had went inside and that just left me and Hannibal.
"Are you okay, baby?"
I shook my head yes.
"Do you need a change?"
I shook my head yes. I didn't want to get in trouble. I hadn't been in trouble at all yet. Hannibal walked inside and shut the door behind himself. He made his way through the hall.
"Alright. Let's get you to a changing table."
Hannibal walked upstairs while holding me then entered one of the doors at the end of the hallway.
I got the feeling in my chest again when Hannibal held me for a moment before laying me down.
I looked up at him and felt safe.
"What made you want to be a daddy?"
Hannibal laughed at the question.
"Well. I think it was because my sister. She had Ethan before me and papa had Frankie." Hannibal explained.
"Why did you want people like me and Frankie though?"
"Cause. People like you and Frankie just want to have a good childhood and that's not something you've really had before."
"But you could've had normal babies."
"Normal babies aren't as much fun." Hannibal was finished now. He just looked at me as I looked at him. "Why all the questions?"
"Well I know why I'm here, but what about Frankie and Ethan?"
"Ethan was an old friend of Hannah's and she knew about his life as a kid so she told him about this. He was really open to it and let her be his momma." Hannibal said with a smile.
"What about Frankie, dada?"
"We've known Frankie since he was 17. He didn't come to us until he was 19 though."
"Why?"
"Well. Frankie's parents weren't very nice to him. They kept him as a servant pretty much. Locked him in his room and just didn't treat him how a human should be treated." I watched as my daddy's face became sad.
"It's okay. He's happy now."
"Yeah. I'd like to think so."
"I know so."
Hannibal smiled to me and lifted me up. He swayed with me again and said, "I love you. Okay, baby?"
I smiled, but I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "I love you too."
Hannibal kissed my head and said, "Let's go back downstairs before everyone thinks we've left."

-

When we came into the kitchen I reached for Theo.
He took me from Hannibal and said, "What's up, princess?"
"Missed you."
"I know. It's been so long." Theo played along and kissed my head.
"Okay. So we only have the highchair and the booster seat. So someone is gonna have to sit in a big kid chair." Hannah said.
"I wanna sit in the high chair, daddy." Frankie said.
"I wanna sit in my chair, mama." Ethan said.
"I don't wanna sit in a big girl chair, papa."
"You don't have to, princess." Theo sat in a chair, still holding me. "Is it okay if I hold you while we eat?"
I shook my head yes, not wanting to be placed down.

-

"Papa. I miss my panda." I said halfway through our meal.
"I bet your panda misses you too."
"When are we gonna go home?"
"Can't leave til I give you your presents, sweetheart." Hannah said.
"But it's not my birthday." I was confused.
"It's more like a 'welcome to the family' present." Hannah explained. "I'll go get it. I'll be right back."
I couldn't lie. I was excited. This was the first time I really felt like I belonged somewhere.
Hannah came back with four presents. She handed one to Hannibal and said, "This one is for your little monster."
Frankie looked over at her with a silly smile.
She set the other three by Theo and said, "These are for you, Penny."
"That's a lot of presents." I said to Theo.
"Would you like to open one?" He asked me.
I looked at the three bags and pointed to the smallest bag.
Theo handed it to me.
I hesitantly took the tissue paper out.
In the bag was a small toy panda and a pacifier pack.
I picked up the pacifiers and they all had different panda drawings on them.
"Thank you!" I squealed and had papa open the pacifiers. "They're the best." I looked at Hannibal and showed him the small plush panda bear. "I'm gonna name her Hannah."
Hannah smiled so brightly she looked like she was about to cry.
"That's so sweet, Pen." Theo smiled. He let me pick which pacifier I liked the best then put it in my mouth.
"Can I open another one?" I asked Theo.
"Of course." He picked up the next biggest one and Hannah said, "Oh. Let Frankie open his with her."
Hannibal made sure Frankie was all clean before he handed his baby his present.
We opened our presents at the same time and I smiled at Frankie's reaction to his.
"What did you get?" I asked him before I even looked at mine.
"It's a shirt. No wait. Is a onesie!" Frankie held it up so everyone could see it. It read, 'Best Big Brother'.
"What did you get, Nelopee?"
I looked back down at my present and looked at the object. It was a matching onesie. Mine read, 'Best Little Sister'.
I gave Hannah a big smile. "Thank you!"
She smiled back and said, "I think you'll like the last one the best."
Theo handed me the bag and I took the paper out.
This bag was bigger and definitely had more stuff in it.
I pulled out the item on top and it was a jacket. It was really soft. I turned the hood over so I could see the entire thing. It was a jacket that is colored like a panda and when you put the hood up it looks like you're a panda.
I smiled at it through the pacifier and looked in the bag to see that rest. There was another jacket that had tiny drawings of pandas doing silly things.
I giggled and looked at Hannah. "Thank you."
She came forward and kissed my head. "No problem, sweetie."
"Dada can me and Nelopee wear our onesie's when we get home?" Frankie had a big grin on his face.
"Of course. And we can send a picture to Han." Hannibal said with a smile just as big.
"Thank you for all the presents." I said to Hannah.
"No problem, Pen."
We finished eating and I was missing my panda more and more.
The group had moved to the living room a while ago, but I wasn't really keeping track of time.
"Papa. Wanna go home." I maybe whined just a little bit.
"Alright miss fussy pants." Theo stood up and placed me on a hip.
It was already 5 o'clock.
"We should get going so we can get dinner in these little tums." Hannibal came over to Frankie on the floor and lifted him up.
"Say good bye to your cousin." Frankie waited until Ethan was standing too and gave him a hug.
Hannah came over and hugged me and Theo at the same time.
"I'll see you guys soon." She smiled and kissed each of our cheeks.
Hannibal had Frankie in his arms and he came over to hug his sister.
"Bye, Keith!" Daddy said.
"Bye guys. It was nice meeting you, Penny."
I smiled and blushed just a little bit.
"Bye uncle, Keith." I said, but it came out more like, 'bye unca kee.'.
Keith just smiled and went to pick up Ethan.
We said our final goodbyes and went back outside.
The sun was setting now. Theo pushed me in the stroller once again and opened the sun screen so I could see him.
I watched him as he walked and as he talked to Hannibal.
I noticed how he looked different when talking to Hannibal. A good difference. He got this look in his eyes like he was looking at his whole world. I poked the mesh screen and continued looking at my papa.
"I think our little lady is trying to get you Theo." I heard Hannibal say. I couldn't quite see him though.
Theo looked down and had that same smile spread across his lips and that glint in his eyes.
He poke my finger over the mesh.
I just sucked on my pacifier and watched his face.

-

When we got home we washed up and got put in our highchairs for dinner. Papa and daddy both decided to make spaghetti together.
When Daddy would turn away papa would make a face at him, causing me and Frankie to giggle.
"What's so funny over there?" Hannibal asked.
Papa made another face then looked away like he wasn't doing anything.
As soon as daddy turned away again, papa was making faces.
Hannibal quickly turned around when he heard our giggles again.
The look on his face caused me to giggle more.
Hannibal walked toward me and said, "What is so funny, my child?"
I giggled and said, "Nuffin."
"Hm. Is that right?"
Theo was behind him and was making faces again.
I tried to stop myself from laughing again, but I couldn't. Hannibal turned towards Theo and said, "What are you doing that's making these kids go bonkers?"
I looked at Frankie and he made a face like one of the ones papa made. I giggled again and my pacifier fell out of my mouth.
"What is so funny?" Theo pretended to be confused.
I didn't say anything, just continued to laugh. It felt good to laugh.
"Papa and Frankie are silly." Theo was already making faces again and I laughed more.
"Well. Keep doing what you're doing I guess. Cause it's keeping them occupied." Daddy said to papa.

-

When we finished dinner, papa said it was bath time.
Both me and Frankie were covered in spaghetti sauce.
Hannibal took me to the bathroom and Theo was right behind us in a matter of seconds.
"It's up to you, Pen." Hannibal started to speak. "But would you like to take a bath with Frankie?"
I shrugged. I really wouldn't mind it. I just didn't feel like speaking.
Hannibal just gave me a smile and undressed me.
"Do you need to go potty before you take your bath?" Hannibal asked just like every other night.
I shook my head no.
Hannibal helped me into the bath then undressed Theo and helped him get in.
"Daddy. Can we have toys?" Frankie asked.
"Yeah." Hannibal said and went to the sink. He opened the cupboard below it and grabbed a small bag.
Daddy and Papa washed our hair and let us play for a long time.
It felt like the longest bath. It was nice though.
Daddy eventually pulled the plug and said, "Time for beddy byes."
Frankie whined, but I just stood up and held my arms out.
Papa came over with a towel and wrapped me in it.
He lifted me up and said, "We'll come back to say good night."
Theo brought me to my room and I yawned. Today was long, but it was a nice day.
I stretched and put a thumb in my mouth.
Theo grabbed my pacifier and both the panda plushies.
I took them and waited to be put in my clothes for bed.
He was gentle and took his time putting the new onesie on me.
He brushed my hair then pulled it back into a neat braid.
When we were done we went to Frankie's room.
Frankie was being put into his clothes and the sudden realization hit me that this was the first time I had been in Frankie's room.
His room was similar, but also very different from mine.
Frankie had a lot of plushies. They were sitting on shelves and two were in his bed. His walls were a pale blue color. His crib was dark blue with a moon and stars mobile above it. His bed sheets looked like clouds.
There was a toy chest and a closet that was shut.
The bar on the crib was lowered and Theo set me inside next to Frankie. Daddy had his phone and said, "Smile, babies."
We did as we were told and waited for daddy to take the picture.
"Alright. I'm gonna send that to Auntie Han so she can see you cuties in your new onesies."
Frankie lied down after the picture was taken and I just laid down beside him.
Theo smiled. "Are you gonna sleep with your brother tonight, princess?"
I shook my head yes.
"Alright. Well good night, babies." Hannibal leaned down and kissed both of our heads.
Theo did the same then pulled the bar up.
"Goodnight, my little prince and princess." Theo said.
"Goodnight, papa." Frankie said.
"Nigh'." I said.
When papa and daddy left Frankie turned towards me and said, "Why did you wanna sleep in here tonight?"
I shrugged. "I like your room." I said quietly.
Frankie smiled and closed his eyes. "Goodnight, Nelopee."
"Nigh' Fankie." I said through my pacifier.

-

I woke up the next morning and felt sort of ill. Not runny nose and headache or even a cough. Just kind of dizzy and confused.
I looked down and saw Frankie still snoozing beside me.
Frankie had a small bear clock in his room that read 4:30.
I laid back down, but I couldn't go back to sleep.
I had a wet diaper and felt very uncomfortable.
I tried everything I could think of but it wasn't working.
I continuously looked at the clock until it was 7.
The door opened and Hannibal walked in.
"Hey, baby. How long have you been up?"
I shrugged. Not wanting him to be upset.
"Well let's get you to your room so we can change you." Hannibal said as he lowered the bar on the crib. He lifted me up then re-raised the bar of the crib.
Frankie just stayed asleep the entire time.
"You know you can wake me and papa up if you need to." Hannibal said as he walked over to the changing table.
He laid me down and took the onesie off of me.
When he undid the diaper he looked at my face, "Baby. This is real bad. You gotta tell me or papa when you need a change."
He was gentle when he wiped me and he put some rash cream on. He powdered then closed up the new diaper.
I put my arms up, wanting to be held.
"Are you alright, baby?" Hannibal asked as he picked me up.
I shook my head yes. I didn't want to speak today. I just wanted to be little and to be held.
"Do you wanna go lay down with papa so I can wake up Frankie?"
I shook my head yes.
He brought me into a room with a huge bed.
"This is mine and papa's room."
Hannibal set me down on the side that was closest to the door.
I crawled over to my papa and went underneath the covers with him. I curled up on his chest and sucked on my pacifier.
Daddy left the room and I felt a hand rest on my back.
I still had no clothes on and his hand felt a little cold.
I felt him shift and he leaned down to kiss my head.
"Good morning, sweet pea."
I just looked up at him, still not speaking.
"How's my little princess doing?"
I rubbed my eyes and didn't answer his question.
Papa didn't seem to mind. He just held me close and rubbed my back. He was humming as he did so. It was a tune that I wasn't familiar with. I just kept my head on his chest and listened.
A few minutes later, Hannibal came in holding Frankie.
Frankie was sat down and he crawled to me.
He kissed my head gently and said, "Hi, baby sister."
I smiled, but still didn't speak.
"Are you guys ready for some brekky?" Hannibal asked.
"I am." Theo said.
He sat up a little more, but I tried to stay attached.
"I gotta go to the bathroom, princess."
I whined.
Hannibal came over and picked me off of him.
I whined some more.
"Let's go get some brekky, babies." Hannibal held out his hand for Frankie.
"Daddy can we have waffles wif booberries?" Frankie asked.
"Sure. Is that what you would like too?" Hannibal asked me.
I thought for a second then shook my head no.
"Okay. Well we can find you something else."
"Daddy. Why does sissy not have clothes on?"
"She didn't want to wear any this morning."
"Can me and Nelopee play dress up later?"
"Sure, bud."
Hannibal put me in my highchair and buckled me in. I really did not want to be in it right now though.
Hannibal helped Frankie into the other one.
I wanted to get out and I started to cry.
"What's wrong, baby girl?"
I just continued to cry, not wanting to use my words.
"It's okay. We'll get you some food." Hannibal looked a little startled by all the crying.
"Is okay, sissy. Don't cry!" Frankie started making faces and that made me feel a little bit better.
I still wanted to get out so I could be held though.
Theo came downstairs and I reached for him with more tears.
"Aw. What's wrong, princess?" He unbuckled me and took me out. He held me in his arms and rocked me.
I stopped crying. I felt safe in his arms.
"Are you hungry, Pen?"
I didn't say anything. I just shook my head yes.
He brought me over to the fridge and opened it. He got some milk out and poured himself some coffee. He added the milk to it and a small scoop of sugar.
He was about to put the milk away when I whined again.
"Would you like some milk?"
I shook my head yes.
He took down a sippy cup and poured some milk into it.
He screwed the lid on with one hand then handed it to me.
I took the pacifier out of my mouth and tapped on my papa's chest with it.
He took it from me and set it on the counter.
I started to drink the milk, but I suddenly wasn't thirst anymore.
I laid my head down on Theo's shoulder.
"Are you feeling okay, princess?" Theo asked as he rubbed my back.
I shook my head yes and just held tightly onto him.
"She hasn't been speaking all morning." Hannibal said.
"Maybe she's regressing more." Theo shrugged. "Do you wanna be a tiny tiny baby?" I shook my head yes.
"Alright. How about we get you some oatmeal then?" Theo had a big smile on his face.
I shook my head yes again and drank some more milk.
Theo just held me the entire time he made the oatmeal.
When it was done Hannibal came over and took the bowl so that Theo could put me back into the dreaded chair.
Hannibal set the bowl on the table and returned to making Frankie his waffles. Theo buckled me in and kissed my head before putting the tray back in its place.
Hannibal didn't take long to finish and brought the waffles to the table. He got a container of blueberries out of the fridge and sat them on the table as well.
He went back to a cabinet in the kitchen and got the syrup.
He set a plate on Frankie's tray and put a waffles and a handful of blueberries on it.
"Thank you, dada."
"No problem." Hannibal smiled and sat beside the boy.
"You ready to eat, princess?" Theo asked me. "I think it's cooled down enough."
I shook my head yes.
Theo fed me and when we were done I just wanted to be held again. I didn't feel like playing or like doing anything really.
Theo left for a second and returned with some wipes. I let him clean my face and chest up then raised my arms to be held.
He lifted me up and snuggled me close to his chest.
"Baba." I moved and looked up at Theo.
"Hi, princess." Theo said with a smile.
"Baba baba." I babbled at Theo.
"Would you like to play dress up with your brother now?"
I thought about it for a second then shook my head yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dress up will be in the next chapter (:
Hannah is probably one of my fave characters (:
Who is your favorite that I've written?