Status: we'll see where this goes

You Found Me

Public Display of Affection

Zack’s Point of View

All the guys lounged around the bus with their significant other. I was jealous for sure, because I wanted to be with Hannah. Her laughing along with the rest of us about stupid things. I knew she would get along with everyone because she was so laid back. Maybe I could get her on here for the next couple of hours until we reached Salt Lake City.

A gas station came into my view from the window and I knew we were filling up the buses before we finished our travels to the next arena. Quickly I pulled my phone out of my pocket and text Hannah.

Come to my bus when we stop. I sent it and stood up pulling my pants to my waist then walked to the bathroom to make sure I was acceptable.

“Hoping to see your girlfriend?” Johnny winked as he walked past me to the loft area.

“Hopefully, this whole keeping stuff a secret is harder than I thought. I have been glued to this stupid thing for the last four hours,” I sighed then looked down at my phone to see a text from Hannah.

Definitely! this is so hard. I want to see your face I grinned down at the small device in my palm. Johnny chuckled as he walked back to the front.

The air brakes on the bus squeaked signaling that we had come to a complete stop. I pushed past everybody to be the first out of the bus. As soon as I stepped out I saw Kat, Sarah, and Bart halfway to the front doors of the large trucking station. It was my moment to get to the bus before Hannah made her way out. So, I did just that.

I knocked, then let my self into the bus. I was met with Hannah, “Hello beautiful.” I smiled grabbing her by her waist. Her smile grew as she fell into my chest. I buried my face into her neck. Hannah smelt so good I wanted to breathe in her perfume every second of the day.

“Hi handsome,” She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. I leaned back to pick her up. Hannah let out a squeal then a giggle. My hands felt where the rhinestones on the back of her jean pockets were laid then I placed both in her back pockets.

We looked at each other with crazy grins on our face. I leaned into her lips and she met me the rest of the way. She always closed her eyes first, then I would follow. It was a few simple pecks. I didn’t want to leave her again. But I knew if we wanted a relationship without all the drama I knew it was for the best.

“I guess I need to get out of here before we get caught. Do you have an iPhone?” I asked, now only our fingers intertwined between the two of us.

“No some type of Android phone. Why?” Hannah questioned, pulling her phone out from her front pocket. It was an older phone, and I knew it wasn’t going to support video calling.

“I was wondering. It’s all good though. I’ll figure out a way for us to see each other more,” I grinned then pulled her into one more hug then kissed her forehead, before pulling away and walking out of the bus.

Slowly, I walked back to our bus and went immediately to my MacBook. It was time to go shopping.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


The guys and I sat in the small green room scattered on the leather couches. We had nothing to do, but somehow we all migrated to this room to do a little sound check of our own. It was generally when we discussed the final touches and crazy ideas that we would do on the stage. The door was open, and I could see straight down the hallway from where I was sitting.

Kat and Hannah turned the corner into my view as Matt talked about doing a black flip from the drums. My ears slowly started focusing off of Matt’s ridiculous idea to Kat dramatically talking to Hannah.

“I can’t believe he’s dating someone already,” Hannah would go to answer but Kat would cut her off, “I mean we had amazing sex. He seemed into me. It’s not like he doesn’t cheat on his girlfriends, so maybe it won’t be the last time.” I wanted to run out there and correct Kat, even though she was right. Hannah’s face looked worried, I didn’t want her to think of me in that way.

Boldly, I stood up. Placing my guitar next to the couch and walked out the door. Hannah and Kat saw me walking towards them. Hannah bit her lip and Kat placed a hand on her hip, but that’s all I could see because my focus was on solely Hannah.

“Hey Zack,” Kat waved flipping her hair. I didn’t care. Once I stood in front of Hannah, I ran my fingers up the back of her hair and pressed my lips hard onto her’s. At first she hesitated but then fell into my arms as I caressed her. My hand wondered up and down her back as we stood there making out in front of Kat.

“I missed you and I couldn’t handle you not being able to be around me,” I was too caught up in Hannah’s blue eyes to care about what Kat was thinking or doing, “I’m not going to cheat on you. I was unhappy in my marriage before and I used sex as an emotional filler.”

“Are you kidding me? You’re his girlfriend? Ah!” Kat turned on her heel throwing her hands in the air walking back to where they came from.

Hannah stood with a grin, not saying a word. I wanted her to think of me as a bold romantic, and I believe I succeeded in getting that across.

“Baker?” Brian poked his head out of the small room I had just came from, “Everything okay?”

“Perfect,” I smiled giving Brian thumbs up then turning back to Hannah planting on another public kiss. Kat may have been furious but my girlfriend was smitten.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're public with their relationship. Let's see what kind of new dramas that brings ;)