Status: we'll see where this goes

You Found Me

Caught Up In Emotions

Zack’s Point of View

Hannah’s shorts kept grabbing my attention every time she would turn around to grab another utensil to work on my face or hair with. It was definitely hard not to look at her. She was sexy from head to toe.

“That should do it. The very last set of clothes are yours. You can pick either,” She smiled leaning up against the counter, while motioning to the clothing rack now almost empty.

“Okay,” I needed a scheme to try and have her alone to ask her if she wanted to go to the after party with me. But it wouldn’t matter because others would know regardless, “Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the after party with me?”

“That’s not really my thing. I might just sit back and hang out. Watch a movie,” She smiled her blue eyes keeping their contact with my eyes.

Rejection wasn’t my strong suit, but I couldn’t force her to go do something she didn’t want to do. But maybe I could join her instead of going to the party? I could even surprise her, “That’s cool. I understand.”

“I could go with you if you want?” Kat asked. I rolled my eyes internally. For years now Kat had been trying to get with me. She was cute but she was crazy and crazy wasn’t my type. It wasn’t ideal but there was no way to make it seem like I thought of Hannah and I as just friends if I rejected Kat but invited Hannah.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll meet you by your bus,” Kat’s eyes lit up as I stood up to go get dressed. I knew I should’ve asked Hannah away from other’s. Now I’m stuck with Crazy Kat while Hannah sat alone in a bus.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“You coming Zack?” Matt asked with his arm around Val’s shoulder leaving the bus for the after party. I nodded my head, “Alright see you there in a bit. You have to get dressed up for your date?”

“No, dude. She doesn’t want to come. I got stuck with bringing Kat,” Matt busted out laughing while Val hit his abdomen. They both knew that I liked to be around Hannah and even though I hadn’t said it to them, she made me feel some type of way. They were my best friends so they could easily pick up on that.

“I’ll see you guys there,” I waved off lacing my shoes up.

It didn’t take me long to walk out of my bus then head to Hannah’s Kat’s bus. Bart answered the door as I knocked lightly, hoping no one would hear and I could just go alone. I walked into the bus. Kat came walking up in a very small tight black dress, like we were going to an award show.

“This okay?” She asked her colored hair flying as she twirled to show me every inch of the dress.

“Yeah you look good,” I smiled but looked past her to see Hannah walking out from the loft area. She had on a long sleeve shirt some leopard shorts and tall crazy socks.

“Hey Hannah,” I waved.

“Hey Zack, you two have fun tonight. Make sure to have her home before midnight,” She grinned, but then looked over at the clock on the wall, “Oh wait, just make sure she is here to leave in the morning.” She winked behind her black rimmed glasses.

Man, I wish I was taking her. I wanted to get to know her more. I wanted Hannah dangling off my arm a the end of the night and not Kat.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“I’m so glad you brought me. I can definitely make it worth your while,” Kat slurred as I sat in the chair next to her. Kat’s hand kept rubbing all over me. Now that I was almost a six pack and three shots in, I didn’t really care who was hanging on me at this point. But Hannah did stay on my mind especially when I tried to block out Gena.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


The movement of another made me wake up cautiously. But once I felt it was a female I pulled the small frame against me but then my conscience hit me, making me open my eyes to see the dark colorful hair across my arm. I looked out from the curtain to see if we were in my bus or Kat’s.

It was Kat’s and we were moving. Great!

I eased my arm out from under her head and stood up on the fake wood floor. Thankfully, no one seemed to be awake. I found my shirt and jeans. Quickly, I put them on and walked into the ‘living’ area.

Of all people, Hannah, sat with her back against the wall eating a bowl of cereal and looking out the window of the bus, watching the storm unfold. She hadn’t realized I was there. Which gave me the option to hide until we parked and she got out.

I stood waiting trying to think of which was best, but she ended up looking over when her phone flashed on the seat next to her. Hannah looked up taking out one of her ear buds that I had just noticed. She gave me a half smile, “Morning.” Before I could reply she put the ear bud back into her ear and messed with her phone.

“Morning,” I whispered back, because I knew she couldn’t hear me. I began to think of what I could’ve done to hurt her feelings, “Hey?” I waved in front of her.

“Sup?” She asked taking her ear bud out and cocking her eyebrow.

“How was your movie night?” I gulped, trying to get her to talk to me so I could see if she was mad or just busy.

“It was good. Lonely, I wish I would’ve went to the party. But it sounded like you had fun?” She looked down back at her phone as she finished the sentence.

“I guess. I don’t remember it,” I confessed.

“Oh, I can fill you in. Kat and you were very vocal,” My heart fell to my toes as she sighed lightly. She didn’t have a smile and it began to diminish my hopes with Hannah.

“You heard us doing something?” I asked my eyes wide. The rain became to pour harder and louder.

“Oh yeah. I could go into detail but I want to finish this song. Maybe we can discuss your mating calls later?” She questioned, but wasn’t actually asking anything. Hannah’s ear buds went right back into her ears while her attention went back to the rain drops on the windows.

Defeated, I walked to the front of the bus to have Brett, the driver, to radio in to have us stop so I can get on my own bus and away from these females. I should've known better than to get caught up with my emotions...