Status: we'll see where this goes

You Found Me

Subtle Approach

Zack’s Point of View

Hannah and I were finally out on the town that never sleeps. Out of all the places I offered her, she decided a little food truck that served tacos. Though I wanted to take her somewhere nice, I didn’t oblige.

“Thank you for buying my food. You didn’t have to,” She smiled then took a large bite of one of her three tacos.

“No problem,” I waved off taking a bite of my burrito, “I have a question.”

“Shoot,” Hannah nodded.

Laughing I began, “Why did you want to be my wing woman tonight?”

Hannah rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle, “That was just for Bart. He’s been on my case about you. I don’t think he bought it though. It was the only thing I could think of to show him we’re just friends.”

“So we’re friends?” I winked and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

“We’ll see. I can still be your wing woman though. I mean if you want me to,” She shrugged looking up at me. I couldn’t grasp what she was trying to subliminal dish out. Was she wanting me to? Or was she testing me?

“Nah, I’m not in the mood for all of that tonight. I just want to chill tonight,” I leaned back pushing my Styrofoam plate away, Hannah copying me.

“No what?” She asked crossing her arms across her stomach.

“You want go back to the hotel? We can watch a movie since I ruined yours the other night?” I laughed as Hannah childishly mocked.

“I’m down with that. But under two conditions?” She grinned standing up. I nodded for her to continue, “We have to avoid Kat at all cost and I get to pick the movie.” She grinned pushing her hands into her hoodie pocket.

“Deal and Deal,” I stood up next to her pushing our trash in the garbage can. Repeatedly, I reminded myself that we’re just friends. That this was nothing more than us hanging out like the guys, but my mind and brain weren’t connecting on those wave links. The guys weren’t drop dead gorgeous with killer legs and butt.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“Here’s the game plan. I’ll go up the stairs and you’ll take the elevator. If you see Kat get off on your floor and go to your room I’ll send Bart to come give me a haircut,” I conducted but was cut short.

“But wait Bart doesn’t cut hair-”

“I know, you do. So, he’ll have to send you,” I finished giving her a wink then walking the few extra feet to the hotel lobby. Separating before we walked in.

Hannah began walking to the elevator where no one was at, mainly because it was nearing one in the morning. Once I walked down the hallway to the stairs I lost vision of Hannah. Hopefully she wouldn’t see Kat.

It took only ten minutes to get to my sixth-floor room, probably longer than most but the tacos were talking back. Hannah sat with her legs crossed laying on her phone in her lap. Her blonde hair flowed off of her shoulder, almost touching the floor. She was like a dream girl, beautiful and down to earth. Like what kind of cute girl eats tacos like a grown man.

“Ready?” I asked as she looked up at me with a grin as I tried to steady my breathing.

“Maybe you should’ve taken the elevator,” She giggled then stepped out of the way for me to unlock the door, “Bart texted me. He asked where I was. And Kat supposedly was looking for you too.”

“Oh well,” I opened the door and placed my hand on Hannah’s back letting her in first. She walked in sticking her phone in her back pocket. Hannah looked around as if she had never been in a king suite.

“This is nice. Look at this view,” She looked out at the Vegas skyline. I imagined myself walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist, placing my lips on her neck. Of course, my mind started getting dirtier and dirtier, “Beautiful, huh?”

I nodded but I wasn’t talking about the skyline, because it was nothing compared to Hannah. I contemplated on ruining our friendship, but I knew she wasn’t that type of girl.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


The music on the credits began to play waking me up from the different volume than the end. Hannah’s head was on my shoulder and she curled up next to me on the couch halfway through Dazed and Confused. No matter how bad I didn’t want to wake her up I had to get up to pee.

“Sorry, I have to pee.” I whispered as I tried to gently move my shoulder, but also make sure her head didn’t hit the hard head board once I moved, “You can sleep here if you want. I promise no funny business.” I quietly laughed.

Hannah just nodded then sat up, “You have a shirt I can borrow? This hoodie is hot,” Her voice sounded like Matt’s after a concert, just not as deep though.

“Here,” I smiled and threw her one of the shirts laying on top of my luggage, then I went into the bathroom. By the time I was back out Hannah had already put the shirt on and was passed back out on the bed. Quietly I changed into some shorts then got in the bed on a few feet away from the sleeping Hannah.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


The sun was just now coming in and it made my eyes flicker, usually I close the blinds, but I guess I had other things on my mind last night. My mind quickly forgot about the light and on the warm body in front of me. She had scooted herself all the way to me and my arm was around her waist as I spooned her. My back was against the edge of the bed. For once I ignored the light and tightened myself against Hannah then passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comment, Lovesxchokehold!
I love when there's comments keeps me motivated :p