Status: we'll see where this goes

You Found Me

Presently Focused

Zack’s Point of View

Our lips were connected. Hannah’s and mine. Flesh on flesh. It wasn’t just a peck as I pushed for more than just lips. She granted my request. Both of her hands placed gently on my chest, while my left hand now traveled down the front of her body, then to the back.

“Bart is going to come back,” She briefly pulled away with a smile on her lips.

“Do you really think we have ‘cranberry sprite on the bus’? It’s going to take him awhile. I promise,” I laughed pushing my lips back to her’s.

There was something about Hannah today. While she fixed my hair, she smelt so good and her low-cut V-neck definitely helped with her sex appeal. If only she was wearing those white shorts that she wore in Cali.

My blood started pumping throughout my whole body. Quickly, I walked over to the door and locked it. Thank God the door wasn’t far, because I didn’t want Hannah to remember that we were just friends. I picked her up by her hips and put her on the counter. She began to pull my shirt off and I began to unbutton her jeans.

“You’re so beautiful. I couldn’t help myself,” I whispered between our kissing.

Hannah just smiled into our kiss. But then she pulled away once I finally got her pants down past her thigh, “Stop.”

It was like someone poured ice cold water on my body, “What why? What happened?”

“I’m sorry,” Hannah jumped down and pulled her pants back up. Fixing everything I had messed up and walked out of the room.

“What?” I said aloud to myself. Flabbergasted I pulled my shirt back on and ran out the door to chase Hannah down the hallway, “Hannah?!” I was still trying to catch my breath.

“Zack please,” She looked like she had tears in her eyes.

“Hannah come here,” I caressed her into my arms as she held her face and placed her forehead on my chest, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.” There go my chances with Hannah.

<><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


No matter what I did I thought of Hannah. How could I have been so stupid? She had mentioned several times that we were just friends. The show was over and I had just gotten out of the shower. My hotel television was on but I wasn’t watching or listening to it. Everyone went out tonight. Kat had stopped by my room two times before heading out, and I almost invited her in to stop feeling sorry for myself but I figured it would just make things worse. Because Kat would brag.

My phone sat on the end table, silent. I reached for it and looked for Hannah’s contact. I didn’t want to end it on this note. Maybe she would let me get my reasoning out. Or maybe I would just have to confess that I liked her.

hey you go out with everyone else? No sooner than I sent it, I felt my phone vibrate.

Of course not I smiled, at least she was texting me.

want to come look at the skyline? It was worth a shot.

see you in 5

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


The knock on the door signaled that Hannah was here. I jumped up and let her in. She briefly smiled up at me then handed me a piece of candy, “What’s this?”

“You bought it for me a couple days ago. I’m sharing,” she chuckled. You could feel the tension so I decided to address it before we had an awful night.

“Listen Hannah,” I began but she put a finger up.

“Let me tell you first. Why I stopped,” She commanded, “I like you. More than a friend. But I was throwing the friend thing around because you were. So, I kept my feelings and emotions to myself, because the last thing I want is to turn into Kat. Crazy and obsessive. I don’t want to be your hit it and quit it girl. Just your whore while on tour.”

That wasn’t how I felt about Hannah, sure I wasn’t ready for a relationship, but she was not another Kat. I racked my brain to think of the right words to say, “I like you too. That wasn’t my intentions. I find you extremely attractive. I wouldn’t hit it and quit it. Maybe we could take it slow? Maybe it could turn into something eventually but I’m not ready for a full-blown relationship.”

“I agree. I’m not either. But I don’t know why we couldn’t take it slow? See where it takes us,” She smiled, “Secretly of course.”

“Of course,” I winked. When I began to think how this night would turn out this was nowhere on my radar, “The sky is clear tonight. So, the skyline looks even better tonight.”

“Oh wow, you’re right. I love all the lights,” She proclaimed getting close to the sliding door. Instead of imagining it, I began to walk over to her at the window. I slowly placed my hands around her waist and my chin on her shoulder.

“I wanted to do this last night. It seemed like it would feel perfect,” I confessed. Hannah grabbed my hands. I frowned thinking she was going to pull my hands away, but she tightened them around her waist and leaned her head on mine.

Hannah turned around my hands now on the small of her back. She brought her hands to my face and pressed her lips against mine, this time requesting for entry. It was a complete turn on, but I didn’t want to get a head of myself. She began to remove my shirt and then untie my flannel pajama pants. I knew she was serious at this point so began to remove her shirt. She only had on shorts, and to my surprise that was all, so I removed them revealing her completely naked.

“You sure?” I asked, my breathing quickening.

“Yes,” She bit her lip wrapping her arms around my neck. My hands rubbed up and down her ribs and breast. Once she finished removing my boxers, I went to grab the protection from my wallet. She helped put it on. Hannah looked up and smiled. Smiling back, I picked her up and placed her on me, both of us letting out moans of pure euphoria.

We continued to make love for what felt like hours. We were so gentle with each other it felt so different from what I was used to. But I didn’t want to just get in and get done. I never wanted to stop with Hannah every moan and whine made me thrust harder with excitement.

“I’m about to finish, beautiful.” I whispered between grunts. Hannah nodded, while biting her lip and grabbing a fistful of the sheets and twisted them in her hand as I pumped deeper than before, both of us gasping for air as we reached our peak.

“That was the most passionate sex I’ve ever had,” Hannah exhaled, trying to catch her breath. Her head laying on my sweating chest. I reached down and kissed her forehead.

“No kidding,” I laughed. Not even Gena and I had sex quite like that. I wanted to do it again and again, but I didn’t think our bodies would be able to hang. It was peaceful feeling as I played with Hannah’s hair while she laid there. There weren’t any thoughts of others or thoughts over the past. I was happy in the present.