Betrayed

Chapter 1

I gripped his hand as the plane descended, I hated flying, but landing was the absolute worst. Honestly it terrified me and I'd never get used to it.

I closed my eye's waiting for that bump to signal we were on the ground again and only then I would be able to breath gain.

There it was so I squeezed his hand tighter.

"We're down." He murmured softly in my ear.

I opened my eye's and looked at him. He was wearing his cocky grin, he found my fear amusing, but I didn't, it really wasn't funny at all.

I didn't reply, not until we were ready to disembark from the plane.

"I just want to go home." And I did, we'd been away for too long.

"I know you do babe." He said kissing my forehead.

"How did you go?" Kate asked me as we were waiting at customs that smirk on her face.

"Brian was sympathetic as usual." I told her., trying not to engage her in conversation.

"Ha, what do you expect from him." Matt said, putting his arm around Kate.

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder. Brian was currently dicking around and acting childish with Johnny. I wasn't surprised, he was just a big child after all.

It seemed to take forever to get through customs, and I was so tired, but finally after what seemed like hours we were headed home.

"Call me Gabby." Kate told me as we parted ways.

I nodded, of course I'd call her, not that I wanted to. The tour may be over but we would stay in touch, for they guy's sake anyway. There was just something about her I didn't like, I couldn't put my finger on it, it was just something.

"You tired?" Brian asked on the way home.

I looked at him like he was stupid.Tired was an understatement, I was exhausted.

"Yes." I told him, stating the obvious. I would have thought the bags under my eye's gave me away.

"It'll be nice to sleep in our own bed." He murmured in my ear.

God yes, my bed, I'd missed it. There was nothing like your own bed.

We finally arrived home and I went straight to the shower. I stood under it forever and then put on my pyjamas and climbed into my bed. I couldn't even be bothered eating.

It felt as good as I expected it too. It felt so damn good, I snuggled up, getting comfortable.

"Gab, what are you doing?" Brian asked, walking in, pulling the cover back to look at me.

"Sleeping, sleeping til tomorrow at least." I mumbled.

"Babe it's five in the afternoon."

"I know." I said looking at him. "I'm really tired."

He smiled and kissed me. "Sleep." He murmured, getting up and heading into the bathroom.

I layed there and closed my eye's, letting myself drift. Not long after I felt the bed shift and I looked over to see Brian lying there.

"I'm tired too." He murmured draping his arm across my waist.

I smiled and closed my eye's again, enjoying his closeness, eventually falling asleep.

Light woke me up and I opened my eye's and looked at the time. 9.36pm. Brian was pulling on clothes quickly.

"Babe?" I asked, looking at him, confused.

"I can't sleep." He told me. "I'm gonna go out for a bit."

He walked over and kissed me briefly on the cheek.

"I won't be long. You sleep." He murmured.

He flipped the light off and left.

I layed there and listened to him shut the door, then start his car, then drive away.

Where could he possibly be going at this time of night?