Betrayed

Chapter 17

I wish I could say I slept well but I couldn't. I tossed and turned all night and the dreams, they were crazy and so realistic. I thought that maybe having someone in bed would help me settle, sleep better but it didn't, not at all. If anything it was worse and the dreams were outrageous as well as extremely sexual and led to the most embarrassing moment of my life.

The first half of the night I slept soundly but then I started tossing and turning, that was when the dream started. Well or so I thought anyway.

I was dreaming that nothing had happened, that I was at home, that Brian was asleep next to me, it was so realistic. I turned over, feeling him next to me, snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and our legs were entwined. It felt so nice, this closeness, it was what I craved. I ran my fingers up his back lightly and he tangled one of his hands in my hair.

I smiled, morning sex was my favorite, so lazy, so slow and clearly he wanted it, hell so did I.

I kissed his chest lightly, slowly, savouring it.

"Gabby." He murmured, sleepily.

I smiled and ran my fingers back down his back, scraping my nails lightly along his spine. I felt him shiver and he kissed my forehead softly.

I lifted my face to his, waiting for his lips, I wanted to taste him. He kissed my nose and finally his lips found mine, kissing me softly.

Oh god, he was trying to kill me with his kisses. They were so soft, so sensual. I reached my hand up to his face, caressing it gently. Ha, he hadn't shaved, that wasn't like Brian, he always shaved but I lost that thought as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I heard myself moan quietly. It was so nice, so different.

I responded to his kisses and pushed myself against him. I felt his hand slide up my leg, bunching my shirt as it moved up, his hand reached my waist and he gripped my hip. I could feel every inch of his touch, burning my skin and god it felt so good.

I never remembered Brian being like this at all. His touch had never been soft, gentle, he was always a little rough, like he was always in a hurry.

Because it's not Brian, a voice in my mind piped up and I tried to shut it up.

I smiled against his lips, what a stupid thought. Where had it come form?

Gabby, your not even asleep. That damn voice again.

That stupid voice needed to shut up, it was kind of ruining the moment for me.

He kissed me again softly and oh god he was trying to kill me, he really was.

"Sleep." He suddenly whispered. "You need it." And he kissed my forehead, my nose and then my lips again.

He was right, I really needed sleep. I was exhausted, so exhausted.

He kissed me lightly again and I snuggled into his chest, enjoying being close.

Now open your eyes Gabby. Ugh, that fucking voice.

But I wouldn't listen, I didn't want to open my eye's.

Your awake, so open your eyes, it said again.

Was I awake, I wasn't sure, I felt half way, that half way point between sleeping and waking, but I listened and I opened my eye's anyway.

The sun was up, but judging by the quality of light it was still early, very early.

Had I been dreaming? I really wasn't sure.

No, nope, no that voice whispered and I looked at the chest I was snuggled into.

Fuck.

That tattoo did not say Forever, nope, nope, that tattoo said Thicker Than Water.

Fuck. Matt.

Did that just happen or was I dreaming? I was dreaming, I had to be.

FUCK GABBY, I mentally yelled at myself. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I rolled over, it had to have been a dream, it must have been.

Well why is your shirt bunched up and his hand on your hip? And could that voice kindly fuck off.

Oh fuck, it was right though, his hand was still on m hip, my shirt still bunched up.