Betrayed

Chapter 18

I was wide awake now, there was no way I could go back to sleep, not after that and especially now, with the dirty thoughts running through my mind.

I sat on the edge of the bed, glancing over my shoulder at Matt. He was sleeping and he looked so good, so perfect.

God did that just happen? Seriously. Was Matt asleep through that? Did he even know?

I needed to move out, I needed to move out now. This was out of control, now I was risking my friendship with Matt all over a stupid fucking crush, that was slowly turning into an obsession.

I'll go into the kitchen and I'll make a coffee, I'll find a place no matter how crappy it is and I will move there, I told myself.

Good, good idea, now go.

I glanced back at Matt. I wanted to crawl back into bed and into his arm's, I really did, just lay there for awhile, worrying about nothing.

MOVE, I mentally screamed at myself.

I got up and left the room quietly, heading straight for the kitchen. I made a coffee and took up my position at the bench in front of my laptop, scrolling, looking.

Great, now there was nothing. Not one shitty little apartment. Nothing. I was screwed. What the hell was I going to do?

"Fuck." I said out loud.

"What?" Kate asked walking in.

Aw shit. Where the fuck did she come from?

"Sorry, I was thinking out loud." I mumbled, concentrating on my laptop, ignoring her existence.

I couldn't look her in the eye. I was 99% positive I'd just made out with her fiancé, how the hell could I look at her.

"Your language leaves alot to be desired Gabrielle." She said somewhat rudely.

"Excuse me?" I snapped, looking at her. Who the fuck did she think she was?

"This is not your house, it's mine, you should mind your manners." She snapped.

My mouth dropped open. Was she serious? She was telling me to mind my fucking manner's?

"Who should mind their manners?" Matt asked, walking in.

"Apparently me." I mumbled, still not looking up from my computer.

I will not look, I chanted repeatedly in my head, I will not look at Matt.

"Why?" He asked.

God did he have to know everything? The fucking sticky beak.

"My language offends some people and considering it's not my house...." I mumbled.

Kate interrupted me. "Now Gabby...."

I cut her off, tired of her and her shit. "Apparently it's Kates."

Now I looked up and smiled at her, fuck this bitch. She was fucking with the wrong person.

"What?" Matt asked, looking confused.

I glanced quickly at him. Aw no, fuck, no shirt. Why the fuck was he always shirtless?

"Never mind." Kate said quickly. "I have to go, I'll see you later."

And I watched as she virtually ran out of the house, caught out being a bitch.

"Don't listen to her Gabby." Matt said suddenly from behind me, startling me.

God, he moved so quick.

"I see you're still looking for places." He said quietly.

"What, oh yeah, you know, I just...." I let my voice trail off.

He leaned over me, looking at my computer.

"I mean it. Stay." He said, putting his hand over mine on the mouse and clicking. "God, what a shithole."

Yes yes, it was, and di he have to touch me, now stop touching me.

He let go and walked over and started to make a coffee.

"Why do you want to leave?" He suddenly asked.

Because all I can think about is you, you dropkick, you with no shirt, you in my bed, you kissing me and me wanting to have sex with you, because I really wanted that right now, god I really did.

"Kate makes me uncomfortable." I mumbled, feeling myself blushing.

He sighed. "Look I have to go out, but when I get back we'll talk about it. Okay?" He said.

"I guess." I agreed.

I was proud of myself, I was holding a whole conversation with out actually looking at him.

"I'm serious Gabby, don't leave." He put his cup down. "I gotta shower."

I watched him walk out, heading to the shower.

I put my head down on my arms and groaned. Now all I could think about was him in the shower.

I groaned again. I wanted to get in that shower, I wanted to get in with him and I wanted to do things with him in that shower and..... OH GOD I NEEDED TO STOP. I was out of control.

That was it. I could not stay here. I just couldn't.