Betrayed

Chapter 19

Stupid stupid computer. No places to live, nowhere to go. I wanted to throw the fucking thing out the window.

"We'll talk when I get back." Matt said suddenly.

"Argh." I screamed, jumping up.

Sneaky bastard. He was always sneaking around.

"Oh shit sorry." He laughed. "See you later."

I stared at the screen and did not look up, I refused to look and him, until I heard his car start. Thank god he was gone, I could breathe again.

I got up and had a shower, I needed cleansing, hell my mind needed cleansing, from my extremely unclean thoughts.

I stood in there trying not to think about it, trying not to think about him, but I couldn't, I couldn't go five minutes without thinking about him. Fuck, what was wrong with me?

I grabbed a towel, drying myself quickly and pulling on one of my twenty thousand dresses. I tied my hair up and went out to the living room, grabbing my phone on the way. I needed to speak to Sal, get my mind off things.

"Where did you get to last night?" Sally answered.

"Bed." I told her.

"Okay, why?" God, she was always so nosy.

"People were pissing me off." I told her and that was the truth.

"That's fair." She said. "So what's up?"

I want to fuck Matt.....hard. God I wish my mind would shut up.

"I really need to find somewhere Sal. Like today." I blabbered quickly, pushing thoughts of Matt out of my mind.

"What happened?" So god damn curious and nosy.

"Kate. I can't stand her." I blurted. I didn't add I was jealous, because I was, very.

"Ugh I know. What did she do?" She asked.

"She was born, so anyway you said you could help." I said quickly.

"Yep, let me make some calls Gabby, it may take a week or so but I'll get you in your own place." She reassured me.

Shit, a week. I couldn't stay here for a week.

"Okay, thanks Sal." I said hanging up, feeling more than a little disappointed.

I guess I could last a week if I spent alot of time in my room and besides I could continue looking myself. Maybe I'd find somewhere.

I grabbed my laptop and headed to the couch, flopping down, getting comfortable, returning to the place to live search.

I don't know how long later but I heard a key in the door, someone letting themselves in.

"Oh, your still here."

Great, it was bitch tits. Just what I needed.

"Yes Kate, because in the hour and a half you were gone, I found a place, signed the lease and moved out." I snapped. What a dumb bitch.

"Alright, no need to be so moody." She said, sitting down. "Where's Matt?"

"I don't know, out." I muttered, barely acknowledging her in the hope she'd go away.

"Oh." She leant over. "Still looking?"

"Yes Kate because you've made it obvious you don't want me here." I muttered, wishing she would fuck off.

"I don't know why you don't go back to Brian." She said.

I looked at her. Was she fucking serious? Stupid maybe?

"Are you serious, he cheated, he's a cheater." I snapped, stating the obvious.

"Well I know that." She smiled. "But you could forgive him, I mean Matt forgave me."

"He what?" What the fuck did she mean forgave her?

"Forgave me Gabby. Brian and I got carried away." She said smiling.

I looked at her. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe. I felt pressure building on my chest and I couldn't get air.

"You didn't know. Oh fuck." She said quickly. "I thought Matt told you."

"You filthy slut." I hissed. It was her, her in my bed.

She looked at me shocked. "Gabby."

I stood up. "You're disgusting, you disgust me." I yelled. I wanted to fucking kill her.

"Now hang on a minute." She snapped, standing up herself.

"You fucking whore." I screamed, clenching my fists.

I was enraged. She was the one fucking Brian and I was going to rip her face off.

"What is going on?" Matt's voice suddenly boomed from the doorway.

I looked at him. That prick. He knew, he knew and never said a word to me.

"You knew." I said, well fuck now I was crying. "You knew and never said anything."

"Gabby, I..." He started.

I cut him off. "Your as bad as them." I screamed. God, Matt of all people had lied to me.

"Get over it Gabby." Kate screamed back.

"You." Matt yelled pointing at Kate. "Shut up and get out of my house, I am done with you."

"Matthew." She said, looking shocked.

"Go." He screamed, his face crimson red.

I grabbed my computer and started walking to my room.

"Gabby, stop." He said grabbing my arm.

I reefed my arm out of his grip. "Don't you dare touch me." I hissed at him. "You've betrayed me too."

I went to my room, slamming the door in his face and locking it.

"Gabby, please." He said.

I sat on the bed and covered my ears with my hands, I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

Everyone I'd cared about had fucked me over.