Betrayed

Chapter 5

"Who's that?" Sally asked, pointing at my phone as it rung again.

I wiped my face and rejected the call. All I'd been doing was rejecting call's.

"Nobody." I mumbled, throwing my phone into my purse.

"Gabby, what is going on, what did you see?" Sally begged, glancing at me.

Oh god, how do I tell her what I saw? How did I explain that?

"Was it Brian?" She asked me.

I nodded. You bet it was Brian. I'd recognise that ass any where.

"Is he alright?" She asked, sounding concerned.

I sobbed. "He's fine." Oh he was fine alright.

Sally looked at me. "What Gabby, what is it?" She cried, looking upset.

"He was fucking someone." I cried, covering my face with his hands, trying to get the image out of my head.

"Excuse me?" Sally snapped.

"He was in my bed fucking some other woman." And by the looks of it he'd been having a fantastic fucking time.

She started driving again. "Fuck Gabby." She growled, looking pissed.

Yes fuck Gabby, fuck fuck fuck. What the fuck was I going to do?

I dug in bag for a tissue and my phone started ringing again. I rejected the call again and switched my phone off. I'd had enough of him trying to call me.

Sally took me to her and Arin's place. I was glad, I didn't know what else to do, I had nowhere else to go. I sure as hell wasn't going back home.....ever. God, what the fuck was I going to do?

We went inside and Arin came out of the kitchen smiling, that was until he saw me, until he saw my face. I imagined I looked like a walking disaster.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's fine, just give us a minute." Sally told him, guiding me into the living room and shooing him away. "Sit."

I sat down and started crying again. I couldn't help it, I couldn't get the image out of my head.

"I can't believe that prick." Sally hissed, looking at me.

I looked at her, I couldn't either. I thought he loved me?

She reached out and hugged me. "Poor Gabby."

I cried. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. My whole entire life had just blown up in my face. He was all I knew, for so long he was all I knew and now he was fucking someone else. Apparently I wasn't enough for him.

"Let me get you a drink." She said getting up and walking out.

I didn't want a fucking drink. I wanted a shotgun so I could go back to the house and kill the prick. I wanted to kill him, I really did.

Why would he do this? He obviously didn't love me anymore. He could have just told me, not pretended that he did, not pretended while he was fucking someone else.

I felt so stupid, so humiliated, so fucking embarrassed.

Sally walked back in with Arin in tow.

"Are you okay?" Arin asked me, attempting to smile.

I shook my head, blowing my nose. Of course I wasn't okay, my boyfriend was a cheating piece of shit.

Arin pulled out his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Sally asked him, sitting down next to me.

"Matt." He said putting his phone to his ear.

"God." I cried. "This is embarrassing enough without everyone having to know." And it was, it was so embarrassing.

He looked at me. "It's okay Gabby, he'll help."

How? How the hell was Matt going to help? What the fuck was Matt going to do?

"Matt, we have a problem." He started, leaving the room.

I watched him leave the room then I looked at Sally and started crying again. "I don't want anyone to know." And I really didn't.

She hugged me. "We're friends Gabby, we're here to help."

But they were Brian's friends too and I really didn't know who I could trust anymore.