Betrayed

Chapter 6

"Matt's coming over." Arin told us, walking back in, looking more than a little awkward.

"Well I hope he's coming by himself." Sally told him. "If he brings Kate I'll scream."

"I have no idea if he's coming alone." Arin told her. "But Sal you should try too like her."

"Nope." Sally snapped, glaring. "I just don't like her."

I listened to them bicker softly and blew my nose. God it was starting hurt, from all of my blowing.

They both turned to look at me. "Gabs are you okay?"

I nodded, but I really wasn't okay. The love of my life had been fucking someone else, how was I meant to be okay?

"Matt will know what to do." Arin said, smiling.

"How?" I cried. "How the fuck will Matt know what to do?" It was the dumbest fucking thing I'd ever heard in my life. What the fuck was Matt going to do?

Arin looked at me, shocked by my outburst. He shrugged and got up and left.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Sal." I apologised, embarrassed by my anger.

"It's perfectly understandable." Sally said hugging me. "I mean honestly, what an ass."

I put my head on her shoulder and cried. I was devastated and I felt like my heart was being ripped out, actually it was being ripped, by a cheating piece of shit.

What a fucking mess. In one day my life had become a mess.

"Let me get you a drink, a cup of tea I think." Sally told me, getting up.

I nodded. A cup of tea? I didn't want a cup of fucking tea, I wanted a shot of Vodka, actually I just wanted a whole bottle of Vodka.

"Hey." Matt said, sticking his head in the door and smiling.

"Oh hey." I said wiping my nose again. Fuck it hurt.

"So." He said, coming in and sitting down. "What's going on Gabby?"

I looked at him and I was trying my hardest not to cry again, I was a little over crying already.

"He's cheating." I whispered.

"Fuck." Matt mumbled.

I didn't have to mention who, he knew straight away, and for god sake, he didn't even look shocked.

Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

I sat there looking at him. I guessed he was calling Brian and when he answered I only heard the one side of the conversation. Matt sounded pissed and I was torn between wanting to tell him not to speak to Brian like that and wanting him to rip his head off.

"Yeah it's me." Matt snapped down the phone.

I could hear Brian, he was raving on, I just couldn't hear what he was saying.

"So, what's going on?" Matt asked, looking at me.

Now I could hear Brian and he was still going on and on.

"Ah, right." Matt said, raising his eyebrows.

More waffling by Brian. God, could he just fuck off the face of the earth.

Matt glanced at me. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to speak to you."

I shook my head vehemently. There was no way in hell I was speaking to him, ever.

"Well because your a fucking cock Brian. Grow the fuck up." Matt snapped.

Woah. I was shocked. Matt was so angry.

"Shut up, there is no excuse." He snapped. "I'll be over to pick up her stuff. No she's not coming home you fuck."

He hung up and looked at me. "Sorry Gabby."

What was he apologising for, he wasn't the one with his dick in someone else.

I shook my head. "Not your fault."

"Yeah I just don't know what's wrong with him." He mumbled.

Neither did I. Although clearly I did, apparently I wasn't enough for him.

Great, now the tears had started again.

"It's okay Gabby. You can stay at my place til we sort this out." Matt told me softly.

Fuck, I didn't want to stay at his house, I wanted to pack my bags and run far away, run away to another country where I would never have to see anyone again.

"Okay." I said quietly.

I had to agree, where else was I going to stay? I was homeless.

He smiled at me then pulled me into a hug. "It'll be fine."

"Thankyou." I whispered.