Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Ben is a boy who has been abducted, while he was chained up he was experimented on, they gave him something and tried to make him lose his sanity so they can control him...It didn't go so well for them, Ben gained some special 'powers'.
  1. Abduction
    As ben walked across the street there was a car going way past the speed limit, as Ben watched the car go straight for him, he thought that was the end. Although....
  2. Sanity
    As they mess with Ben's mind, Ben wonders if he can regain his sanity or not
  3. Fifty keys and only two locks
    Cassie comes up witha plan to get them out of those chains, they were expecting one of those things to come unchain one of them when they were 'asleep' but it doesn't always go your way
  4. Life is unfair, nothing ever goes your way
    After Ben found the keys, all three of them thought of a plan, after waiting a long time for Adam to get back they got worried.
  5. What did they do to me?
    After Ben and Cassie decided to go after Adam but they didn't go far because Adam was already captured.
  6. Healing comes with a price
    While Ben is experiencing something horrible, Adam is feeling guilty because Ben is enduring something that Adam should have been enduring.
  7. Survivors
    There is an awkward silence bewteen Ben and Adam, they have to make up so Cassie won't be sad anymore. So Ben can find out what he can do, but first they have to see what's that noise.
  8. Then they were six
    Ben finally wakes up only to find the one he saved and two others.
  9. A little surprise
  10. You're not alone
    When Felix changed back I was surprised but this is better then having to fight him.
  11. A nice dream
    Everyone notices how tired ben is, so they get him to sleep while they stand watch. As Ben fell asleep he had a dream...A really nice dream.
  12. Light
    Ben and Jinx have stopped talking to each other, although Ben is the one not talking to Jinx. After a while Adam see light in a long hallway there were in, but ben didn't see it.