Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Abduction

So...Where should I begin? To where it all started? Or to where it was supposed to end? Well actually, the end was only the beginning. Where I was supposed to die, I didn't.

I was crossing the street, walking at a normal pace, which I should have been actually picking up my pace, since my dad sounded really mad on the phone. But oh well, I'll let him calm down a little before I go back home...If only I knew what was going to happen next.

As I was crossing the street I started to hear police sirens, they were getting closer and closer...I was in the middle of the street when I heard the tires screeching, I broke into a sprint, but I was too slow, the car was one foot from my legs...That's, I'm afraid, when everything changed. "Ugh!" I screamed, before I was supposed to get hit. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention this? The car was sideways and the back door was open, I turned around and tried to run but I was caught on something, or more like I was frozen with fear.

I felt a pair of rough hands grab me, "Ugh- I grunted, "Let me go!" I yelled and kicked, but I couldn't really kick anything, this guy was incredibly strong, he held me down with one hand..."What's..." I could feel his other hand on me, "How are you...Doing that?" I asked, right when I asked that, I felt a third hand, this one was on my neck...squeezing softly then a little harder, and then it tightened enough for me to pass out. 'Ackolse.' He said before everything went dark, what was that?

~~ Two hours have passed

When I finally came around, I was in a chair, chained. I felt dizzy, and my mouth was dry, but it was also slightly painful to move my mouth and my neck around, "Uh..." My eyes slowly closed, but before my eyes could fully close, someone said something in a strange accent and strange language, "Dac shika." I looked up, "What...?" I could barely talk, everything hurt. My arms hurt a little but I couldn't really feel them along with my hands.

My legs hurt...A lot, I could feel something dripping, was it water? I hope so. My feet were cold, my socks and shoes were missing, my stomach was growling at me to eat something, my chest was in the most pain, every time I tried to breath it would come out as a wheeze, My neck hurt, and there seemed to be something slimy going down my neck.

"Elc! Thnja!" He started to yell. "I...Don't under- stand." I straggled to get that last part out, this guy is weird...He had one arm, one eye, and one leg. But he was standing perfectly still, like he still had both his legs. He cracked his neck, and then something changed about him, he seemed to look...Different. "Where is it!?" He yelled again, I started to feel dizzy again, "What...?" I said before passing out again.

~~ five hours have passed

I woke only to find myself still chained, but not to a chair, this time it was a metal pole. My body was cold, especially my feet, my shoes were still MIA along with my socks, my pants were slightly ripped, so was my sweater, my backpack was missing too, the things that were in my pockets are now gone. They've stripped me of everything, but my clothes.

"Uh..." Instead of pain, I felt nothing, if I could feel numbness, then I would be able to move, I can't get up the only thing I could do was sit and wait and I’m afraid something worse than this. "Uh..!" I groaned, suddenly feeling a lot of pain, "UGH!" I straggled, "Let...Let me out!" I yelled, "Please..." I felt so useless, all I can do is sit and wait, something I've always hated doing

Everything went black for a second, and then my vision went back to normal, I started breathing hard, "What, did you do to me? Why are you doing this to me!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs, "Why!? TELL ME!" Nothing replied…Nothing happened, I don't know how long it's been but...I'm starting to lose it. "What did I..." My voice breaking, "What did I do to deserve this?" I pleaded, I'm not sure who I was pleading to, was it God? The devil? Or to myself?

~~ Three hours have passed

So, what does it take to bring someone to their knees? By giving them nothing to live for, take away their family take away their belongings take away their friends take away the most important person to them...Make them want to live for nothing, make them want to die for nothing, make them want to give nothing, make them feel nothing...Break them down completely…Or I should say, take that person away from everything, let that person see nothing, let that person forget that they were ever apart of the human race.

As I was sitting there, I started to play imaginary chest with myself...That's it I'm starting to lose it, well more then I already was that is. "So...Anybody out there?" I said feeling scared, if someone does answer back then I wish I hadn't ask, I waited two minutes, then I sighed, "Good." Just as I was thinking, everything will be fine, I heard a scream, this scream was a scream meant for people who are being tortured, and the person screamed again, "AHHHH!" I tried to cover my ears, "No...No!" He kept screaming, for over ten minutes. The screams stopped, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, "What...What's going to happen to me?" I cried quietly.

~~ Eight hours have passed

I am so tired...But what if they come in when I sleep? What if they take me somewhere else while I'm sleeping? What if they experiment on me while I'm sleeping? So many questions...That no one can answer.

'Thud' I flinched, "Don't come this way, I'm not ready to die..." I felt myself passing out from the exhaustion, "I..." My eyes were closing slowly, "Don't...Want." The feeling of panic left my body replaced with nothing.

Before I passed out, I heard, "Process one, complete."

~~ Twelve hours have passed

When I woke up, I thought I was still dreaming, in front of me was a girl, she was about my age, she had dark almond eyes, she had a pale complexion, her hair was long just a little past her shoulders her hair color was light blond, almost white. I opened my mouth, but I instantly closed it, the pain I was feeling was nothing I've ever felt before, the pain I could never explain...

Was it all a dream? It couldn't have been a dream. That was way too real for my liking. I looked at my surroundings, instead of sitting on the floor I was chained to a wall this time, and that's when I realized that girl wasn't a dream, and then I saw someone else across from her, an older guy, he was around his early forties, he had short blond hair, just like the girls, but his skin was a little darker then hers. I couldn't see his eyes, they were closed.

Then again...I realized something else, her eyes were open, I looked back at her, she was looking at me, like she was silently pleading to me, 'what's going on?' it seemed like she was asking me, the look on her face made me want to help her. I shook my head, and then I hung my head, disappointed that I couldn't do anything.

I looked back up and saw her crying, but she wasn't looking at me she was looking at the guy across from her. That only means one thing...That's her father.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I haven't really been on here for a long time, sorry about that, but I guess I was busy with a lot of stuff. Anyway here is something I came up with while I wasn't on here.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!