Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

What did they do to me?

~~

We both stood completely still. I know Cassie wanted to help her dad, but I guess she knows better. I took a deep breathe, and said. "Cassie...When I give the single, duck, and then run to your dad." I said, "And good luck." She turned her head towards me, "What are you..." I charged the aliens, "Ahhh!" The ones with the guns were shocked that I would even run at them at full speed. "Riya!" One of them ordered, they snapped out of it, but it was too late.

I was right in front of them. I grabbed one of their guns and twisted it really hard, it dropped the gun, I tried to reach for it, but I heard something and then I felt numb and weak, I looked down.

"Would you...Look at that." I felt like collapsing and passing out, but just then I remembered Cassie and Adam, "I'm not..." I coughed out blood, "I'm not done yet..." I got up and punched one of them right in the belly, it went flying towards one of its friends, they made a weird noise when they collided, I can't describe it but I guess I can't really do much right now, considering I have a hole in my side.

Two down...Three to go. The pain in my side kept increasing, what did they shoot me with? Or does it always feel like that when you get shot? Again more questions I can't answer.

I looked over to Cassie, she made it to Adam, they were both standing there watching me, completely stunned by what just happened, well I can't blame them. I just got shot for crying out loud. "What are you doing!? RUN!" I shouted, I think it was loud enough for everything to hear, for a couple of seconds my voice was echoing off the walls.

"We- "RUN!" I shouted again, cutting off Adam, "RUN OR I WON'T HELP YOU GUYS AGAIN!" What am I saying? I can't help them if I die...Maybe I should let them help me.

But if I let them help me, what'll this all mean? Everything I've done, what will it mean? Will it all mean nothing if I let them help? I took a bullet for them and I'm still standing...They have to leave me...Or this will all have been for nothing. I felt a lot of pain coming from my side, it was wet there, and it was also completely numb now.

"Please...Just do it...Do it for me." I said between breathes, "I can take out as many as I can...Until then, I find a way out of here." My voice breaking a little bit. I bit my lip, hoping that I don't pass out before they just leave. I looked at the other three, only one had a gun, the other two had these weird glowing knives.

"Come on!" I tried to sound fierce, but in my condition, I probably sounded scared. Whatever these things are they started laughing, I think that's what set me off. I growled and then I charged at them, I guess they thought they had won, because one of them tripped over itself, the other two stood there stunned. I ran at them at full speed, not caring if I get shot again, I jumped and kicked one in the chest and sent it flying down the hall.

The one with the gun tried to aim at me but it was too slow, I hit it's hand and sent the gun flying two feet from us, we both stared at it. I dived and so did the weird thing.

I reached it first, I jumped up and pointed it at the one laying on the ground...I hesitated..."You are so lucky, I'm not like you guys..." I kicked it in the head, a little harder then I meant to. Four of them are now knocked out, I looked at the last one, it had it's knife out, it was sneaking up on me while I knocked it's friends. It's knife was one foot from my stomach..."Shit...I'm sorry Adam and Cassie, I couldn't get them all..." I whispered. For a split second I wasn't there and then for another second I was made of metal and the next I was thrusting a knife into the creature. It was like I somehow have strange powers, but that was impossible.

All those things I saw, really were in my head. I can't have it end here...Now can I? I quickly stepped back, and then knocked out the knife from his hands. It was so surprised that it completely tripped over itself, and then it fell onto it's butt, I walked up to it.

"As long as I'm here, you 'things' can't touch Adam and Cassie." I whispered again I tried to sound brave but I am in a lot of pain right now. I hit it right in the belly, "You're so lucky I don't kill for fun..." I said and hit it again. After it fell to the ground I walked away. "Time to look for Adam and Cassie..."

Why do us humans have to have kind hearts? Why do we have emotions? Why do we stay with someone even though they said to leave us alone? I wonder why...As I turned around I found Cassie and Adam staring at me wide eyed. "You should be...You shouldn't be standing..." Adam said in a sad but amazed voice, but he still looked pretty beat up. I smiled at them, and then I looked at my wound, when I looked at the wound my eyes got wide, the wound was almost completely healed, "What...?" I don't get this...How can a hole in someone's body just close up in a matter of minutes? Whatever they did to me, I'm not completely bummed out about it.

The fact that my body healed that wound, and me not noticing is a good thing. A good thing as in I don't need to worry about treating my wounds after I decide to fight some more of those bastards.
I looked back up and they were still staring at my wound.

"You got shot...And then you were bleeding a lot...But now...What happened to you? Or I mean what did they do to you?" Cassie asked, I shook my head, "If I knew the answer, don't you think I would've told you by now?" I said.

"And I think we should get moving, who knows how many they will send this time." I looked down the hallway, nothing was coming...But I felt like something was off, this is a little too easy, like they wanted us to get out of that cell and try to escape, but then again, if they knew then they would've sent more...Right? I mean they are the ones that injected something into me, they gave me something...And if they know what it is then they should have brought more guys with them. I started walking, "The coast is clear." I said, but with a hint of uncertainty.

I noticed that Adam has been quiet most of the time, I wonder if he's alright, I wonder if they gave me something that can heal him..."I guess there's a first time for everything? Huh?" I said. Cassie looked at and tilted her head, "What do you mean?" She asked, I looked at Adam, who was leaning on her left shoulder, "Well you can't run away with your dad on your shoulder, now can you?" She seemed to catch on, but not the way I hoped, her eyes got big, "I'm not leaving my dad!" Cassie yelled, Adam looked up, "It's aright Cassie...Let Ben do what he needs to do." Adam said.

"But-" Adam lifted up his hand to silence her, "What did you have in mind...Ben?" He managed a weak smile, I sighed, "I wanna see what else I can do, I wanna see if I can heal other people besides myself." Why do adults have to act so brave, when they in front of their families? I mean they'll do anything for their family, like Adam, He was willing to do anything I ask him, just for the safety of his daughter...Pretty cool if you ask me.

I walked up to Cassie and her dad. "This is my first time...So...Be still." I said, I looked at Cassie to see if it was really alright. She made a face that was between yes and no. And then she finally gave in, she nodded and said, "If my dads alright with it then I'm alright with it." I smiled widely, "Cool." I clapped my hands together, time to do some magic. I put one of my hands on his heart and then the other on his forehead, and then I tried to picture wounds closing up on his skin, I didn't feel any different, maybe I need to close my eyes and try to focus. I closed my eyes, and then I started to feel something weird...

Something I've never felt before, I'm not sure I can explain it. But I'll try...Let's see, I guess to me it felt like taking a hot shower on a cold winter day, and then when you first get in there it's really hot but then it cools down and then you feel like everything is being drained from your body, making you feel really sleepy, yeah something like that. But with a slight pain in my chest. Growing faster and faster by the second.

Like I said I'm not sure I can explain it.

I opened my eyes and looked at Adam, I smiled, but it didn't last long, my legs and arms started to feel like jelly, I fell to my knees, Adam stepped back in surprise, "Are you alright?" He asked, I get to answer, because I suddenly felt like I weighed a ton, I would've fell straight to the ground, but Cassie caught me, and then after a second I started to feel like someone was choking me, I couldn't breath, I started to make wheezing sounds.

"What's going?" Adam said sounding a lot more panicked, "How...I don't know!" Cassie said she sounded really scared, I closed my eyes for five seconds and then I opened them, and then I said...More likely I forced it out, "It's nothing...I just need to lay down for a couple of minutes..." Why do I feel like I got dirt in my mouth?

After a minute, I started to feel pain, "Ahh! Shit!!!" I screamed out in pain, I tried to keep my mouth closed, but it didn't work, it was just too painful, "AAAHHHH!!!!" Cassie put her hands on my chest, and Adam tried to keep me still, he looked at my arms and then he lifted up my shirt, Cassie looked away, "What are you doing?" She asked, I could see her cheeks turn a light shade of pink, I looked over to Adam, his eyes wide.

"I...Don't think you should heal anyone, ever again..." He looked guilty, "I'm sorry Ben...I'm so sorry." His voice breaking a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still editing the other chapters so for now I'll upload this one, two or more chapter will be done tomorrow, hopefully. Anyway Thanks for reading! c: