The Dark Night

A Scaring

.:Kiama's POV:.

The lightning cracked and rain clashed against my window. The house was black and silent as I watched a horror movie. I listened to the characters' screams. "Kiama go to bed!" I heard my brother say. "No, I'm watching a movie so shut up!" I shouted to make sure he heard me. I turned my attention back to the tv waiting for the climatic part. All of a sudden everything went black. "Sion what happened?" I asked quietly, but no answer. Footsteps made their way toward my door. The door opened slowly and then flung open and clashed against my wall. I screamed. "You're too easy to scare you know that." Sion said while laughing. I regained my nerves and stood up. "Well you're an ass." I said sternly walking over to the side of my bed and lit my oil lamp. The light scrambled across the room chasing the shadows away. "What happened?" I asked sitting down on my bed. "The storm must have knocked out the power, but it should be back on tomorrow so go to bed." He said walking out of my room into the dark closing the door behind him. "Fucking storm the girl was just about to be killed." I whispered walking over to my bathroom. I changed into my sleep wear and blew out the oil lamp and went to bed.

The next morning....

"Kia get your but out of bed." Sion shouted from downstairs. I rolled over onto my back staring at my ceiling. Staring up at my Story of the year band poster. "I hate school." I said getting out of bed and walking over to my bathroom and turning on the light. Sure enough the power was back on. I took a shower and then went to pick out my clothing. I grabbed a pair of skin tight dark wash jeans, a black cami, a red top with black designs on it, black and red arm warmers, and black and red tennis shoes. Then i brushed out my hair and went down stairs. The Radio was on playing one of my favorite songs Untli the Day i die by story of the year. "Sion i'm going on to school i'll see you there." I said while walking to the door grabbing my bag and my car keys. "Okay be safe." he called from the kitchen. I got into my black convertable mustang and turned on the rafio and drove off. Mouthing the words to the song I remebered there was a party tonight. "Shit I forgot to tell Elia that I'm going." I pulled into the school parking lot and got out of the car then locked the door. "Hey Kia what's up baby?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned to see Rimaku standing there with his little possi. "That's none of your concern asshole." I said walking passed them. I was sudenly grabbed by the arm. "Hey now let's talk for a minute. How about you and me ditch this lamo school and go have some fun?" he asked quietly. "I wouldn't have fun with you because you're a fuckin screw." I said while pulling away and running into the school building. As I entered Elia was sitting on a bench talking on her cell phone, but hung up when she saw me. "Ki you didn't call last night what happened?" She asked while standing up. "I'm sorry I forgot, but I am going to the party tonight okay." I said while walking to my locker. She nodded and followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed this story please read my others! ^____^