The Dark Night

I was Kidnapped!

.:Kiama's POV:.

Elia and I walked into our classroom, but something caught our attention. There were two new students in the back of the room. One of them had black hair shaggy with red and silver highlights, and the other guy had black hair with blonde tips. "They're hot!" Elia whispered in my ear. I nodded in agreement as they looked toward us. "Ah, Kiama and Elia this Siaku and Chris." the teacher said as she walked into the room. I smiled slightly as one of them lifted his hand. Elia giggled and walked over to her seat. I set my things down on my desk and walked over to Elia who was turning off her phone. "So you are going to the party tonight?" she asked putting her phone up. "Yeah I'm coming don't worry I'll pick you up at six okay." I said. "Look out here comes your stalker." she said with a negative look on her face. I turned my head towards the entrance to the classroom to see Rimaku staring at me with a smirk on his face. I lifted my hand up and flicked him off. He laughed silently. "You might want to get a restraining order against the mutt." Elia said in my ear. I laughed and looked to the back of the room. The two boys weren't there anymore. I didn't pay it any attention.

After school.....

I drove to the book store and bought a book about vampires and werewolves. When I got home Sion was doing the homework he had. Luckily I didn't have any since it was friday. I dashed upstairs and changed into my gothic red and black plaid short skirt that had a light weight chain on it. I wrote my brother a note telling him where I would be. Then I hopped in my car and went to pick up Elia at her house. When I got there she was sitting on the steps talking on the phone. She hug up and got into the car and off we went. We walked into the gym the music was bombing and everyone one was dancing. "Kia becareful Rimaku's here." she warned me before she went to dance on the dance floor. I walked around the place and then went outside for a moment. The moon was full and the stars were out. I heard footsteps and then was hit from behind and passed out.

Saiku's pov

I couldn't resist her smell it was sweet, but I didn't want to kill her. I hit her in the back of the neck and she collapsed. "Please forgive me." I whispered then took her back to the mansion.

Kiama's pov

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up to see where I was. I was in a beautiful room the walls were black and the carpet was red. I gasped in amazment. There was the sound of a shutting door. "Ah, so your awake." a silky voice spoke. I looked to see Chris the guy from earlier today. "Where am I?" I asked cautiously. He smiled and walked towards me. "Well apparently Siaku took an intrest in you so he brought you to our mansion. "So wait you're telling me I was kidnapped by that damn hot guy." I said looking at him sternly, but slightly blushing. "Well no you see your parents and his parents set up for you two to get married so technactly he didn't kidnap you." he said with a sigh knowing that I was going to spaz out . "What the hell this is messed up my parents chose who I was going to marry I mean they chose a pretty hot guy, but why not let me find him on my own!" I said loudly getting out of the bed and pacing around the room. "Chris why are you in here?" another silky voice spoke out from near the door. "Oh Siaku I just knew that she would be waking soon so I thought I would explain to her why she is her." Chris said camly. "Oh I see, Kiama I apologize for taking you away from your friend." Siaku said apoligetcally.
I looked at him for a few seconds thinking to myself He's my future husband? "It's fine Chris told me everything." he looked over at Chris when I said his name. "You even told her about the engagment thing?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes I even told her that part she has a right to know since she will be the bride." Chris said camly walking past the now angry Siaku. The door closed quietly and Chris's footsteps grew faint. I looked down to see that I was still wearing my skirt and red and black top. "Ummm...." Siaku looked over at me. "Umm what?" he asked. "You don't have a sister by any chance do you?" I asked looking around the room.
"No why?" he asked with a confused look on his handsom face. "I need some clothes to change into." I said with a crocked smile. "We'll go to the mall after breakfast then I'll take you back home okay." he said with a small smile. I nodded and he left the room. "What if I don't want to leave my home was filled with so many bad memories." I whispered brushing my hair with a hair brush from the bathroom. Then I opened the door and down the hallway till I found some stairs that led down stairs. "This place is gorgeous!" I said walking down the stairs looking around the room. Suddenly I tripped and rolled down the steps landing on my stomach. "Ouch stupid feet." I said in a whisper sitting up. I winced in pain as I tried to stand up. "Shit I sprained my ankle." I sat on the floor rubing my ankle trying to endure every little shock of pain. Once again I looked around the beautiful room the carpet was white and clean. The walls a dark night blue and all the curtains were black. "Kiama what happened?" I heard Siaku's voice from behind. I turned to see him walking down the steps. "Well I tripped and I think I sprained my ankle." I said trying to stand again, but no avail. "Don't try to stand you'll strain it more." Siaku said camly. When he reached my side he picked me up bridal style causing me to blush. He laughed and walked to the kitchen. "Wow you two seem very close." Chris said with a smirk. "Shut up she sprained her ankle and couldn't walk so I had to carry her." Siaku said sternly with a glare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this chapter was good!