Status: this could one's true story

Mad Twist

Chapter I

ENNAIRA’S P.O.V.

“I’m going back.” I declared to my mother over the phone that I wanted to stay back here in Townsville.

I think I need some guidance from my relatives back there. This is a good chance for me to adopt back the life I was living last 5 years ago. Here in Brisbane, I don’t have someone to look up for me. I’m 21 and I really don’t need to be check into. And I guess, that’s what has been the problem all along.

My mother was always away since I was a kid. She asked for her sister, Beth. She stood as my second mother. I even sometimes, call her name when I was super-drunk. She’s the closest to my mother and whenever I need money, she’s the one who’s there to help me talk my mother out of it, and boom! I will surely get it. Thing is, Beth and mom had a fight and that’s when my mom decided I should live in our house here Townsville away from her ‘evil-sister’ as she calls Beth, which pains me in a way.

From living with people dearest to me, my life change over a week. I took advantage of my freedom. I used it in a wrong way. I friended several people in university. I have a social life that’s too strong to handle that I ended up failing subjects.

I love Brisbane, that’s for sure. I love the people I knew here. Deciding this is hard but I know it’s for the good. I really wanna change my environment. Brisbane made me somewhat, wild. Party every single time I could get from college. Sometimes, I don’t even go to school anymore. I go straight to chilling place with my friends. The spare time I get, I don’t do school shits. I rest so I could drink again the time I wake up.

My mum bought a house in Blue Bell Village before she secretly marries my Japanese step-father, when I was 13 . And she’s since back from Japan where they are residing for years already, I think this is the best time I could talk her out of it.

“How about your studies?” Her worry voice aired.

I sighed and thinking of telling her the truth about my failing study but I know it will cause her to go mad and I don’t want that she’s since back here in Australia to have a vacation, I kept it up to myself.

“I’d enroll to good university there.”

“No. you’re already in a good university. You’re only a year away from graduating. Can’t you just stay for another year? Then you can go back here and we’d sell that house.”

I don’t want to stay here anymore. Because I know it’s useless because I’m not graduating in time. I will take me 2 more years to do so.

“I’m going home.” I said.

“Okay.” She said knowing it’s my vacation, anyway.

I dropped the phone call then booked a train to Townsville. I packed my good clothes that I would be using for two weeks-mom’s duration of stay. I could just get some of my clothes when she’s back in Japan.

I used the rest of the day to clean the house, covered the furniture, pile up kitchen-wares, and wash my bed sheets so I could stock them up tomorrow before I leave. Once, I’m done, I called Victor my university bestfriend, we’re both down for a drink and some other friend before we all leave to go home to our parents. I grab a handful of burrito on my way to the bar as I know this will be my last time, I will get to hang with all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting another chapter tomorrow.
:D

things will get better in time.

Comment, Subscribe and Recommend.