The Hurt You Sold

Fifteen

"Thank's for coming over so early." Lyla smiled allowing Mikey into her home at 8am.

"It's no problem. It's kind of nice being invited back over here again. I'm glad you facebooked me."

"I figured you'd be a Facebook junkie like you were with Myspace." She chuckled placing a strand of hair behind her ears.

"You figured correctly."

"Well." She clapped. "I'm going to go finish getting ready. Mason should be getting up at any time." She said before going to her room.

Mikey sat there for a few minutes just thumbing through his newsfeed before a groggy Mason came scuffing down the hallway. "Hey little man." Mikey greeted just looking over his glasses.

"Hey Mikey." He yawned. "Oh my gosh!" He gasped almost jumping into a 180 spin. "What are you doing here!? Did you spend the night with my mom!?" Mason over reacted looking around for any traces of his mother.

"No buddy. I'm here to watch you. It's cool, we found out."

"Oh thank goodness. That was such a hard secret to keep to myself. So are you like going to start dating my mom?" He grinned nudging Mike's arm.

"No way!" Mikey chuckled. "We're just really old friends."

"Don't you think she's pretty?"

"Of course, she's beautiful. But..uh..Mason it's a little hard to explain. I'll leave that conversation for you and your mom to discuss." Mikey finished a little confused himself.

"Well, alrighty then I guess." Mason shrugged before going into the kitchen to fetch his breakfast.

"Good morning baby." Lyla smiled kissing her son's cheek.

"Hey mom, did you have fun last night?"

"You could say that, Mikey was an absolute gentleman."

"Did he kiss you goodnight?" Mason smirked, looking in Mikey's direction.

"No Mase, stop pestering." Lyla laughed ruffling his jet black hair. "You need a hair cut." She suggested, scrunching her face at how thick and long it was getting.

"I want my hair like Franks." He tried to deal.

"Frank has three colors in his hair and it's not even cut evenly." Lyla laughed out loud.

"And?" Mason pressed on.

"We'll see Mase."

"Thank you again for watching him you're welcome to anything I have here. After my appointment I'm meeting Frank."

"No problem Lyla, take it easy. Frank is going to be very confused. But know that he is in a relationship."

"I understand. I think we just have a lot to talk about." She reassured before leaving.

Lyla began her car ride to Maura's office. A lot of emotions were passing through her. She knew she had to tell Maura about meeting the guys again as herself. Also running into the one man she's been absolutely terrified of for over a decade. How do you cope, being around the one man who could break you?

"Hello?" She answered her phone to an unfamiliar number.

"Lyla? It's Frank."

"How did you get my number?"

"My mom's caller I.D."

"Stalker status."

"I am not! I had to get ahold of you somehow." He chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. Whats up?"

"Did you still feel like meeting for lunch today?"

"Yes, I just have an appointment to go to...uh I'll call you when I'm out."

"You going to that therapist?" He asked, instantly palming his face.

"How did you know I was going to a therapist? You got a tracker on me?" She asked a little upset.

"I'm sorry. G and I followed you a few days ago out of curiosity because you were so withdrawn. We just wanted to see if you like hid bodies on the interstate or something."

"I can't even be mad at that, because that is something you all would think." She let out a small giggle.

"Yeah I guess so." He chuckled slightly. "So does this therapy help you?"

"Yes Maura, my therapist is very understanding and really helps me cope with things. My father kept a close eye on me for all those years I just need that little bit of guidance from her to keep me leveled. For Mason."

"I see, you tell her about me?" He smirked a bit.

"I may have said a few things." She smiled, even after all these years he still made her heart flutter.

"Hmm. Are you going to tell her about me today?"

"Yes, she knew I was avoiding you guys. She's going to want to know all about that."

"Have you told her about...you know?" He asked, unsure as the words escaped his lips.

"I am preparing myself for that today." She explained truthfully.

"Oh yikes...Do you want me to come with you?"

She paused for a moment, unsure of how to respond. Opening p to Maura about what happened to her was going to be the hardest things to have to relive. She never told the doctors or her own father about what had happened. Frank of course told the police and the guys one what happened and the evidence they took from the hospital all corroborated his story. But Lyla never spoke again about that day.

"Lyla, hello?" Frank called hoping she didn't hang up.

"You would want to sit there and relive all of that over again?" She asked trying to hold back tears.

"If it's something that'll help you get through this then yes."

"Uhm..Ok great. I'm on my way there now. If you did in fact follow me, then you should remember where it is."

"See you in a few."

"Oh God." Lyla sighed more nervous than she was before. She tried to keep up with the tears that were streaming down her face. She was so terrified having sudden flashbacks to that terrible day. She quickly pulled into the parking space just outside of the office. She decided to go on in hoping Frank would just come in when he got there.

"Good morning Lyla." Maura smiled her same cheeky smile.

"Hey." Lyla breathed out trying to control her emotions.

"So how did last night go?" She grew concerned over her uneasiness.

"Not as I planned." She answered just as there was a knock at Maura's door.

"May I help you?" Maura asked as she swung the door open.

"Maura, that's Frank." Lyla introduced.

"Oh my God. Please come in!" She insisted glancing over at Lyla's awkward smile as she shut the door. "So I'm guess you all reunited last night." She stated rather than asking.

Maura sat in fascination as last nights events were explained to her. she studied their body language as they took turns expressing their first thoughts at seeing one another face to face. Maura could see that there was still some love there between them, but not as strong as Lyla described it used to be.

"Frank decided to come with me today because I was finally ready to talk about what happened to me...to us." Lyla explained.

"I'm ready when you are."

"I guess it all started with an amazing day with Frank. They were building a whole new housing development and we got $50 per house for painting it for them. So you know a couple of teenagers jump at that opportunity!" Lyla began.

"We had told Gerard and Mikey to come later because we wanted to..." Frank tried to finish but blushed and looked over at Lyla.

"Have sex." Lyla confirmed.

"Ok." Maura let out a small chuckle at their shy behavior.

.:.11 years ago.:.

"Oh Frank." Lyla moaned in his ear as he was thrusting in and out of her. Frank had one hand on her hip to hold her steady as he teased her neck with kisses. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her toes were curled, and her nails left vibrantly red scratches down his back. "Frankie, I love you." She squealed out, enjoying every inch of him. She flipped him over and began riding him. He grabbed ahold of her hips and lovingly watched them rock back and forth. She ran her hands through her messy hair picking up speed. She was enjoying being in control and making him feel good. She leaved forward and crashed her lips into his as she climaxed. A few more pumps and he came as well. He held her thighs still as he finished.

"Lyla, you're amazing." He complimented rubbing circles into her thighs.

"I know." She smiled before hurrying over to the shower. She didn't want to waste any time, Gerard and Mikey would be coming at any time.

Once out of the shower she readjusted her hair into a messy bun. She was just finishing putting her clothes back on when Frank stormed into the bathroom.

"Where's the fire?" Lyla smiled going for a kiss.

"Someone just kicked the back door in, come on." Frank whispered pulling her back into the room they were in and shoving her in the closet. "Whatever happens do not come out of the closet." Frank ordered shutting the doors.

"Well Frank Iero. How the hell are ya?" Tony grinned walking in along with Brad and Thomas.

"What do you want?" He sighed putting his paint brush down, acting as if he'd been painting this whole time.

"Actually I was hoping to find my girl here."

"Well it's just me."

"Pity. But I know she'll be here soon." He smirked punching Frank in the stomach.

Lyla quickly texted Mikey to tell him to get over here quick. Frank looked at the closet knowing she could see him through the slats in the door. He shook his head for her to do nothing. All 3 of them took turns kicking and punching him. Tony finally pulled out a pocket knife and teased it in Frank's face.

"What the hell man!?" Frank shouted a little worried over the knife.

"Let's play a game." Tony grinned gliding his index finger along the blade. "Let's see how deep this has to go before I draw blood."

"Stop!" Lyla screamed busting through the closet doors pushing Tony away from Frank.

"Lyla no!" Frank yelled, scared of what they were going to do to her.

"That wasn't nice!" Tony roared swinging his knife and cutting her under her left eye.

"Lyla run!" Frank ordered wriggling in Brad and Thomas' grasp.

"No baby, stay. It's about time we had some personal time." Tony objected snatching Lyla closer to him.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Frank seethed through clenched teeth.

"Or what?" Tony laughed running his hands up her shirt, softly massaging her breasts. "Does this make you mad? Seeing me touch her? I bet it does. What if I do this?" He almost sang, cutting her shirt off of her with his knife. "Now look at that. This is Victoria Secret material, look how perfectly those babies are setting there." Tony complimented running his knife across her breasts.

Lyla stood there trembling not making eye contact with anyone. Tony stood in front of her as he ran a free hand all over her stomach. He planted soft kisses along her neck and slid a hand down her pants. "Lets just get these out of the way." He whispered unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down. "Step out of them." He waved the knife at her feet.

"Tony I'm begging you, please don't do this." Frank pleaded, his voice breaking already knowing what Tony had in mind.

"Don't do what?" Tony grinned sticking his hand in Lyla's panties. She whimpered and pulled away. "Don't move." He growled pulling her back.

"No!" She protested kicking him in the leg and punching him in the face.

"Lyla go!" Frank shouted breaking his hold and pushing Thomas and Brad down. But Tony was faster, he kicked Frank in the face as he ran out the door for Lyla. Lyla got to the top of the steps but was grabbed right before she could place a foot down.

"Alright! Enough of the foreplay." Tony spoke out of breath. He pushed her to the floor in the bedroom right across from the one she was in. "Get up!" He ordered snatching her up by the hair. He slapped her in the face and took a cut at her arm with the knife. The more she fought back the angrier he got and the more punches she received. She had dozens of red spots all over her body from how badly he was beating her.

"Tony for fucks sake she's a female!" Frank screamed tears escaping him as he watched Lyla being tortured.

"Come here baby." tony spoke softly yanking her to him then pulling down to the floor. He pushed her down on her back and he crawled over top of her, kissing at her jaw line and biting at her neck. He reached his knife down and sliced her panties off of her. He took his free hand and stroked up her thigh until he was right at her entrance. "Well well, someone's ready for me." He smirked looking over at Frank who was trying not to look.

"You make him watch. He needs to know how a real man fucks a bitch." Tony ordered pointing his knife at his friends.

"Tony please stop." Lyla begged helplessly once he placed a hand over her neck.

"Lyla you've held out for to long. I'm taking what's mine." he spoke before kicking her legs apart with his knee. He put the knife in his back pocket so he could unbuckle his belt. He unzipped his pants and placed his member on her thigh to show off his size.

"Frankie, I love you so much." She sniffed choking on tears.

"I love you too baby, it's going to be alright."

"Shut up!" Tony ordered slapping her face and giving a few punches to her stomach. He grabbed her up by the back of the legs and forced himself inside of her. Lyla screamed out in pain, begging and pleading for him to stop. "Scream all you want! No one's going to hear you!" He laughed through every thrust. He gripped his hands around her throat as he slammed himself in and out of her. Lyla tried prying his hands off of her, gasping for air. "Let's get creative." He announced pulling out. "Get on all fours." He ordered slapping her leg. She did as she was told and slowly turned over to get on her hands and knees. "Damn you've got a huge ass." He expressed slapping both hands on her ass. He teased his member against her thighs and gently grazed her entrance with his tip. He got into position and re-entered her harder than before, screams escaped her lips as he was violently pumping in and out of her.

"Tell me you love it!" Tony demanded out of breath.

"No." She cried.

"Say it or I'll slit his throat." He ordered grabbing her by the back of the hair, making her look at Frank.

"I love it." She sobbed turning and looking at the floor.

Tony laughed out loud slamming his cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He came prepared, he pulled a small vibrator out of his pocket and turned iron. "Let's see how fast you cum." He smirked reaching around and placing it on her clit. She tried to fight it off but she couldn't, an orgasm was coming and she couldn't stop it. "I better hear a moan come from you I know you're about to cum on me."

Lyla felt a huge orgasm fill her body. She softly moaned as it finished. Tony smirked and thrusted a few more times before he came all inside of her. "Baby." He breathed out fastening himself and flipping her over on her back. "I know you loved that." He whispered stroking her hair. "Anyone else want a turn? She feels so good." Tony smiled motioning a hand between Brad and Thomas.

"No I'm straight." Tony objected feeling a little uneasy about his whole thing.

"Pussy, you know I'm in." Brad cheered punching Frank in the face before taking over where tony was. "come on gorgeous lets go take a shower." Brad suggested pulling her up off of the floor.

"No." She shouted pushing him away. Tony pulled his knife back out and stabbed her just above her belly button.

"God damnit Tony!" Frank pulled from Thomas' grip and fought over the knife. Brad kicked Frank in the back of the leg to knock him to his knees. Tony took the knife and stabbed him in 3 separate spots in his stomach. Frank fell over wheezing, clutching his wounds.

"Stop! Please stop, just don't hurt him." Lyla begged trying to stand up but the pain in her stomach hindered her from getting to her feet again. "I'll go with you. Just please don't hurt him." She cried rubbing a bloody hand down Frank's face.

"Come on bitch." Brad ordered yanking her up and taking her to the bathroom alone. "You fight me and I will kill him." Brad threatened pushing her into the shower. "Now turn it on. I like it hot." He growled slamming the bathroom door shut and taking his clothes off. He stepped in the shower and closed the glass door. He pushed her up against the wall and began washing her off. Once she was bathed and rinsed off he pushed her back up against the wall, slamming his hands on either side of her head.

She knew she had to play things safe from here on out. She felt that if she fought back or said anything back again they would kill her or kill Frank. Lyla tried to think of being somewhere else to help her get through this faster. Brad leaned down and ran his nose along her neck, taking in her scent. He reached her mouth and placed soft kisses on her lips. He licked her lips to gain access, she didn't fight him she kissed him back passionately.

"That's a good girl." He smiled deepening the kiss as they massaged their tongues together. He ran his hands all over her wet body, she flinched when he touched her wound. He ran a hand through her damp hair and yanked her head slightly so he could kiss at her neck. To keep up with the charade she ran her hands through his hair and down his chiseled chest. Oblivious to the acting, he was loving all the attention he was getting. "Someone's coming alive." Brad breathed out through their kisses. He picked her up and slammed her on the wall as he entered inside of her. He took it slow at first but then he picked up the speed as she let out fake moans.

"That's it, oh yes right there." She moaned in his ear. He was so turned on that he finished a few pumps later. He wrapped his arms around her body still inside of her as his penis pulsated with his climax. He buried his face in her breasts a few minutes to level out his breathing. "Oh God you felt so good." He whispered before placing her down. She hunched over getting out of the tub wrapper her arms around her bleeding stomach.

"Are you done yet!?" Tony shouted banging at the door.

"Almost." Brad responded tossing Lyla a towel. He swung the door open and pushed Lyla out of the bathroom back in the room they had left from.

"So how was she?" Tony smirked as Lyla rushed over to Frank.

"She was the best I have ever had." Brad smiled winking at her.

"Tommy you sure you don't want none of that?" Tony asked again.

"Yeah, I'm straight."

"Ok then." Tony shrugged.

"Baby please keep your eyes open." Lyla begged noticing Frank beginning to drift out of consciousness.

"Yes baby stay awake! The show's not over!" Tony cheered kicking Lyla in the stomach. He dragged her by the hair and threw her into the wall.

He picked her up and slammed her into the window, glass breaking and cutting her down her back. He threw her on the floor and climbed on top of her. He wasted no time cutting and stabbing all over er body while Brad and Thomas beat the hell out of Frank. By the 7th stab, Lyla's body went numb and cold. She couldn't fight anymore. She stopped screaming and just laid thee. Frank was laying inches from her face gasping for air as he had suffered numerous blows to his stomach. Tony walked to the hallway and returned with a bottle of bleach.

"Can't have my little swimmers pointed back at me." Tony chuckled sticking the tip of the bottle inside of Lyla's vagina and burin it all inside of her. She screamed as a new sensation of pain was cast upon her. "Alright we're done here." Tony grinned tossing the bottle. They all walked out but just a few short seconds later Tony came back in. He flicked his knife around through his fingers before plunging it drastically into her chest, just barely missing her heart. "Thanks for the good time." Tony whispered in her ear giving her a soft kiss on the lips before finally leaving for good.

"Lyla, oh my God." Frank coughed seeing the blade still in her chest. "Lyla please talk to me." He pleaded lightly touching her bloody arm.

"Frankie I can't feel anything. All I can see is darkness, please, just let me die."

"Lyla no please don't give up! I hear help!" Frank explained shaking her arm.

---------------

"Gerard! Come on we've got to go!" Mikey shouted running down the basement stairs.

"What's going on?"

"Lyla texted me a while ago saying Tony and his dickheads were at that house we're supposed to be painting!"

"Jesus Christ! Dad!" Gerard shouted racing up the stairs to find his father.

"Slow down son." His dad chuckled.

"Lyla and Frank are in trouble with those jocks!"

"Well come on!" He ordered grabbing his shot gun. Donald quickly rushed the boys to his truck and pushed down on the accelerator. He came into the new housing development on two wheels and all but crashed into the house to stop. "You two go in the front. I'll come in around back."

"Mikey check upstairs I'll search down here." Gerard ordered.

Mikey felt sick to his stomach at how quiet it was here. He felt like he was in a horror movie as he crept up the stairs. He peaked his head in the bathroom and seen drops of blood on the floor. He walked down some more and seen bloody handprints on the wall and more blood spatters on the carpet. He slowly reached the last room on the right and he almost vomited at the sight in front of his eyes.

"Oh my God!" He gasped softly looking at his 2 best friends bloodied and bruised, the pearl white carpet stained with their own blood where they laid. "Gerard!!" Mikey let out a high pitched scream running over to the two of them. "Oh God. What do I do?" Mikey cried out as his brother entered the room.

"Dad call 911!" Gerard shouted still standing at the doorway. "Mikey put pressure on her deep cuts. Put this on her!" Gerard instructed taking his jacket off for Mikey to cover up Lyla's naked body.

"Lyla please talk to me. It's ok help is on the way." Mikey spoke through a panicked voice.

"Mikey..I love..you." She whispered in a broken up tone.

"I love you too baby, always."

"Por Siempre." She smiled before closing her eyes.

"Stay awake please." He cried out lightly shaking her.

"Don't let her die." Frank pleaded out in a desperate tone still holding onto her hand.

"Jesus, no Lyla! Hey!" Gerard called out shaking her arms.

"Is she breathing?" Mikey asked crying uncontrollably.

"I don't know. There's so much blood I keep slipping." Gerard rushed trying to feel a pulse in her blood stained wrists. "This sick son of a bitch, how could he do such a thing?" Gerard whined avoiding an anxiety attack.

"Gerard I tried. I tried to save her they did things to her. They made me watch." Frank gasped still struggling to breathe.

"Frank calm down. You need to rest yourself. An ambulance will be here soon." Gerard responded.

"If she dies I'll never forgive myself." Frank sobbed clutching onto Gerard's forearms.

"She's a tough girl it'll be ok." Gerard wasn't sure if he was being truthful or not. Lyla was badly beaten and stabbed. Mikey was able to cover her bare private areas but not one part of her body wasn't untouched. Anger and sorrow filled Gerard for this gruesome sight he had to see. He stroked Lyla's hair back anticipating the ambulance. The brothers were both covered in their best friend's blood, it truly looked like something out of a gory horror film in that room. Frank laid their feeling defeated, all of his manhood was just ripped from him. He was beaten, he had failed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this was good enough! I worked really hard on this chapter!! Give me some feedback on how I'm doing :D I love all my viewers :)