The Hurt You Sold

Nineteen

"Its really good to see you again. The boys really needed you here for them." Donna spoke in a hush voice handing Lyla another plate to dry.

"I'm glad to be here for them. Not exactly pleased to be back here but its nice to be around friends again." Lyla only half smiled.

"Your boy is adorable. He really favors you a lot."

"I'm lucky to have him."

"But how are you doing?" She asked turning the faucet off and fully facing Lyla.

"I'm fine." She reassured, blowing off the question as if it didn't matter to begin with.

A puzzled gaze, then a raised brow brought Donna to say "That doesn't sound very certain dear."

"I've just got a lot of mixed feelings about being back here is all. I'm trying to act like everything's the same as it was when we were kids but the reality is, it isn't." Lyla paused avoiding eye contact before continuing. "Actually facing Tony again after he left me and Frank for dead, has really been haunting my thoughts. I had no idea he was even still living in this town."

Donna could sense the emotion in Lyla's voice as she explained how she felt. It broke her heart remembering the pain her son's went through having been the ones to find their best friends the way they did. "Sadly yes he's still living around here. Still at his parents house since he hasn't been able to make anything of himself since he's been out of prison. It would do well for you to obtain a restraining order against him."

"What's that going to do?" She laughed crossing her arms. "If he wants to hurt me again he'll make a way. It's mind boggling to me that he's aloud to walk the streets as a free man."

"Well he's pretty much kept to himself the last couple of years he's been home. Plus I hear him and the other boys have continued counseling along with weekly visits from a probational officer."

"That still doesn't seem like enough." She scoffed, disgusted at how simple his life must be.

"I know sweet heart, just look after yourself and Mason."

Lyla half smiled before pushing herself off of the kitchen island and grasping the door knob leading to the basement. She walked down those familiar creaking steps, that odd moth ball and mildew mixed smell entered her nose. A quick smile appeared on her lips remembering how they used to rush down these stairs just to be in 'their hangout'.

"Mommy!" Mason cheered waving his mother over to that old mustard colored couch.

"Wow nothing's changed down here." She confessed, running her hand across the fabric of the couch.

"Of course not! It's still the coolest hangout spot." Gerard enthused placing an arm around Lyla. A sudden flashback came to her, remembering the times they spent down here as teens. The amount of times her and Frank would sneak kisses before Mikey and Gerard caught them.

"I remember Frank being the first one to know what Myspace was and how excited Mikey was over it." Lyla expressed, coming off more jovial than expected.

"A lot of good times down here with the best of friends anyone could ask for." Mikey tried to smile. His face still stained with tears, his nose raw from continual tissue wiping.

"A lot of good memories that got me through a lot of hard times." Lyla confessed. "Mason honey, it's time to go home. You have school tomorrow." She cleared her throat to shake those nostalgic thoughts from her mind.

"But mom I wanna stay." Mason whined.

"I'll bring him home in a little bit." Frank offered.

"30 minutes tops." She gave in, kissing the top of his head before leaving.

The clicking of her heels on the pavement was all you could hear on the street. A somber silence to add to the depression that was curling around her mind. Why was this so hard? Why did she feel so awkward and unsure around someone she used to love? "Get a grip already." She sighed tossing her keys on the coffee table and softly closing her door.

She kicked her heels off and carried them to her closet where she unzipped her dress to wrap her petite body up in her favorite fluffy robe. She walked back to the living room to fetch her iPod to play while she showered when she was startled by someone in her house.

"When were you going to tell me we had a child together!?" Tony shouted tossing a framed picture of Mason at the wall, shattering the glass as it fell just at Lyla's feet.

"How did you get in here?" She gasped, clutching her robe to her chest.

"Why have you kept him from me!?" His voice heightened stepping towards her.

"Because he's MY son not yours!" She grew defensive.

"Where is he?"

"Don't worry about where he is because you're not getting near him!"

Tony went to punch Lyla but hit the wall instead as she dodged around him making a dash to the front door. "Let go!" She screamed, being pulled back into the house and thrown to the floor. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Get up!" He ordered kicking her in her ribs.

"Leave!" she coughed stumbling to her feet.

"It's bad enough you didn't die with your boyfriend 10 years ago! It's bad enough that you took my life away from me for what I had to do to you! But keeping my son from me? You selfish bitch!"

"For what you had to do to me!? You didn't have to do anything to me! You didn't have to beat me or rape me or stab me countless amount of times and leave me for dead for that matter! And you expect me to let you near my son!?" She shouted, pushing him into the wall.

"You left me no choice! I gave you every opportunity to be with me and you chose that Iero fuck!" he defended grabbing her arms.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Lyla shouted snatching away from his grasp, rushing back to her room. She spun around to lock her door but Tony was too fast. He kicked the door open, busting her nose open. He yanked her to her feet throwing her into the dresser, blood spilling out of her nose on her white carpet. She tried getting into her bathroom but to no prevail, Tony snatched her by the back of her hair and threw her onto her bed. "Tony stop!" She pleaded fighting back against him as he tore her robe open.

"Shut up! Don't fight me or I'll make damn sure you draw your last breath tonight!" He growled, with rage filled eyes as he gripped her wrists tight. He traced his hands over the scars that he made on her body all those years ago. A sinister smile curled around his lips feeling accomplished that these would always remind her of him.

Lyla fought back tears trying to stay strong, hoping that Mason wouldn't come home and find her like this.

Tony pushed some hair out of Lyla's face so he could look into her eyes while stripping her from her undergarments. "Still as beautiful as ever." He complimented kissing at her neck.

"Be nice and it'll go easier for you this time around." He warned unzipping his jeans. He guided himself to her opening and gently pushed inside of her. An uncomfortable gasp escaped her lips as she felt him inside of her. His thrusts began to pick up speed as he felt an imminent climax. "Cum for me." He ordered.

"I can't." She responded with a shaky voice. He pulled out of her and met her vagina with his mouth. A few soft kisses as he spread her legs apart farther. He rolled his tongue up and down her sweet spot, squeezing her ass as he massaged her for an orgasm. "I know you're enjoying this, now relax." He commanded squeezing her thighs.

She unwillingly obliged, trying to loosen up her tense body. With clenched eyes she tried to imagine herself somewhere else until this was over. She hated that he was pleasuring her body, the way she was reacting to him made her sick to her stomach. She snatched a pillow over her face to muffle the sounds that escaped her from her peak.

"See? Was that so hard?" Tony grinned climbing back on top of her and inching back inside of her. He buried his face into her neck, inhaling her coconut scented hair as he moved faster and faster before finishing. Once done, he rested on her breasts making it impossible for her to move. After a few more minutes he got up and redressed himself.

"Clean yourself up. And don't bother calling the cops, or I'll kill our son in front of you." He threatened before letting himself out.

Lyla quickly ran to her bathroom and locked herself in. She sunk to the floor feeling so ashamed of herself, and trapped. Would he come back? What's going to happen if he does come back and Mason is home? She climbed into her bathtub and sat there with the water beating down on her beaten, violated body.

----------

"Come on Mase, Let's get you home before your mom sends a search party." Frank joked.

"Yeah and it's a school night she'll really get mad." Frank put an arm around Mason as they set foot outside towards home. "So you and mom used to love each other huh?"

"She told you that?"

"Yeah, but why don't you guys love each other anymore?"

"Well I wouldn't say we don't love each other anymore. It's really hard to explain really. We've just been away from each other for so long that we kind of just learned to live without each other." Frank tried explaining it in a nice way.

"Why can't you get back together and be happy? I feel like that's how it's supposed to be." He confessed.

"Mase, you're too grown up." frank laughed at all the questions. "Maybe one day your mom and I could be together again but theres no certainty there buddy."

"It would make her happy. She's just so sad all of the time. I just want her to smile more." Mason expressed lowering his head.

"I wish the same thing too buddy. You'll understand how all of this works when you're older and meet someone you love. I wish I could explain it to you better but I feel like your mom should be the one to do that."

"I guess so."

"Go on inside, I'll see you later."

"Ok. Goodnight Frank." Mason sighed hugging him tightly.

Frank walked back to his mothers house stuffing his hands in his pockets thinking about how life for him and Lyla would have turned out had none of this happened. He shut his phone off and tossed it on his night stand after seeing Amy's name pop up. He peaked out of his window to see if he could see Lyla in her room but her shades were already drawn for the evening. With a sigh he plopped into his bed and forced himself to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my beloved MCR fans!!! Please forgive my hiatus with this story! I had another baby and really hadn't had time for writing but now I'm back at it and want to get this story completed! So just bare with me because slowly but surely I'm forming these chapters together! Please comment and subscribe!! much love :D