Miss Marshmallow's

A Gift, Courtesy of the House:

“This way, please!” she exclaimed, indicating for me to follow her to the next door.

She quietly placed her hand on the plaque and thus opened the door and entered, waving me into the room.

As I followed her in, the doors closed behind me. This is when I noticed how I had reverted to the way I had been before I entered the store. While my hooves are no longer gold or purple, but just white, I can clearly see my nipples and the petals of my orchid. Maybe I should not have been all that surprised, in the store I could come across customers and minors.

The door closed behind me, just a moment after I had entered the small room. Maybe this is why we could have so man doors to special rooms in here. A small room doesn’t take all that much place, after all.

There are two chairs, just like the once in my living room, and two other chairs, more like what you place a mannequin onto. Aside from this, there are shelves covering the right and left wall from two to four feet from the floor behind shiny glass doors.

“If you would have a seat, please!” she urged me; indicating the red seat, while she chose the blue one before me.

“Okay!” I responded, as I sat down before her.

“Make yourself comfortable, please; while I prepare and demonstrate the idea” she explained.

While I sit comfortably; she pulled out two cans of clear gel and presented me with one, as she opened the other. I could see her extracting the thick gel with the tips of her index and long fingers, before she carefully caressed it onto the petals of her orchid.

“Oh!” I exclaimed.

“Exactly! If you could help yourself?” she suggested.

“Okay!” I responded, and accepted the can she handed me.

This should be easy, what ever it could be good for?” I pondered, as I mimicked her manner in extracting the gel and caressing the petals of my orchid.

Since she used up the content of her can, so did I; not knowing the significance of the act, but assuming it was good for something nonetheless. Once I had applied all the gel to the petals of my orchid, just as she had been demonstrating; she capped her can and mine, before she stacked them away for future attention before she extracted a new can for herself and one for me and promptly stood up demonstratively, without a word.

The second can is smaller than the first, and is marked with a different number. Once standing upright and with the can in her left hand and the cap off, she extracted the gel with her fingers, just as she had from the previous can. I mimicked her as best I could as she reached in between her legs and started to spread her gel on and in her rear orifice.

“This does feel a bit odd, strange!” I observed; letting on how I felt, but otherwise continued in the task set before me.

“Yes, isn’t it! Most girls told me the same thing, and then I know they are fit for thier respective jobs. Honesty and sincerity, in the face of taking a chance you are uncomfortable with is expected here!” she explained.

“Oh! Thank you, now I feel more at ease!” I responded.

“I am not changing you, or turning you into something you are not and were never meant to be!” she clarified, warmly.

“Are you saying; that this is little more than make-up, as fancy and sophisticated as it may be?” I responded.

“It is your uniform! You can’t lose it or soil it! You are with us, for as long as you choose to, just enter the employees’ entrance and you are at work!” she explained.

“That IS sophisticated! But I guess I do enjoy it, as it is!” I responded.

“I know, it is; and everyone before you have said the same, they enjoy what I am giving them!” she expressed, with a subtle wink at me.

She quietly capped her second can and picked up the third and demonstratively caressed her large nipples, large as the delicious red cherries they reminded me of. I followed her example as I accepted the can.

“This is where the fun begins!” she exclaimed, as she capped her can.

“Oh!” I responded, as I accepted the clear tube of gel lubrication.

“If you would please apply all the content!” she suggested, as she was demonstrating the process and caressed the petals of her orchid passionately.

“Oh! Oooooh!” I gasped; as I felt the stiffly rubbery, yet highly elastic petals of my orchid, while I applied the gel as she demonstrated for me.

“You feel how the gel is absorbed?” she inquired.

“Oh, yes; yes, yes, yes!” I exclaimed, feeling the effect of my fingers caressing the gel all over the petals.

“Good! Now, if you could walk up to the empty Mannequin stand, please!” she suggested.

“Okay!” I responded, with strange images passing for my eyes as I followed her instruction and walked up to the stand.

“If you just relax and lean back, while I help you with the adjustments, please!” she continued.

“Of course!” I responded, standing still as I lean back up against the inner wall of the room.

She was making the promised adjustments of the Mannequin stand, as I just stood there looking blankly. I could feel how the clear silicon plated stand slowly made contact with my crouch. Soon I had a slight, tingling sensation as the item covered the skin under and between my legs. I find myself penetrated by clear silicon, if only the inch beyond the clenching muscle; but I guess that is enough, it is all she required.

With my entire mound covered, and the crack all the way back to the tail; I feel myself loose and relaxed why my body is stiffly still. There is a new strange sensation of a momentary tingle; just before the first jolt hit home and started to tease me forwards, towards the expected excitement.

I could feel myself contract with each jolt and had my first induced orgasm after just a few minutes of stimulation. Just as she said, I relaxed and enjoyed the ride such as she offered it to me. Little did I know the effect it had upon me or my body of course, but I simply did not care as I enjoyed it far too much for that.

She had been standing before me, merely observing me as she stepped forwards and adjusted the stand to rise me a full foot from the floor. I did not move or in any other way react.

Sometime after she had made the final adjustment to the stand upon which I am currently resting, I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the ride. Oh, and what a ride this is. I came, came and came again; then I peaked at some point. I had peaked, but there is no climax in site at this point.

I feel hot and excitement, and my entire skin is tingling with the energy. The fact that I could not come down, reach the floor or have the release of the climax never entered my mind. Then again, why should I consider it while at the heat of excitement as I am now?

“Oh! Oh! Ooooh! Oh! Oh!” I thought, where I stand motionless.

My body could as well have been a real mannequin at this point, I did not really need it; not as long as I am stuck in the loop of orgasms.

“You will do well here! I think you have had just about enough, for a first time!” she pronounced, before she adjusted the stand and permitted me to reach the floor once more.

“Good! You can open your eyes now!” she continued, as she released me from the stand.

I slowly opened my eyes gradually and looked around. After I had blinked a few times, I found her standing before me, just where she had been standing the entire time, waiting for me. She had never left the small room. Maybe she enjoyed to sight of a girl just like me, standing there as a mannequin and having the ride of the life.

As slippery as the gel had been, now I have the impression it could as well have been an adhesive or sealant all along; some glues can be acting like a lubricant, until it is curing and stick to you. This did give me a strange sensation, momentarily, but then it passed.

As I had finally managed to step off of the stand and moved away from it, I move my right hand down to my mound in order to examine it, finding the mound still generous while the petals and the entire orchid now the same severely stiff and highly elastic rubber she made me turn it into with the gel she incited me to apply. Only now, there is no hint of the lubrication or the gel guilty of that effect. That gel had most likely been guilty of permitting the electric shocks affect me with the specific and My left hand slipped down over my rump and explored the crack, only to find the rear orifice exactly where I had expected it to be all along; while now the same rubbery substance as my orchid had turned into.

While I was exploring and examining myself, I looked down, only to notice that my mound has a slight, light pink tint to it after where my flesh had been resting on the mannequin stand earlier. Once I had looked down, I lift my hands up to my chest and explore the two cherries. Interesting enough, they are the same glistering, shiny purple as my nails, and an inch in diameter. For a moment, I caress them fondly with the tips of my fingers; thumb, Index and fore fingers all have ample room to play together, as it turned out.

At the realization, at the end of the examination, I just gasp, mouth agape in a beautiful oh shape.

“I see that you enjoy my little gift!” she promptly responded with a wink, giggling warmly and openly.

“Yes, I guess you could say that!” I responded, as I had gathered myself.

“You may like to wear these!” she offered generously, as she handed over a new top and skirt with integrated panties.

“Thank you!” I responded, as I accepted her offered gift and pulled the purple top down over my head and stepped into the matching skirt.

I noticed that there is a zipper in the back of the top, but I could easily slip into it with the zipper up; so I did not need to care. Once I had managed to get the top on just right, my nipples don’t look like cherries but regular nipples again. With the skirt on, you don’t see the crouch at all, so if the petals of my orchid is showing or not is of no consequence; while I guess it didn’t really show at all in any event.

“Since you are dressed and ready, it is time we go out of the room; just in case anypony else want to use the room!” she prompted.

“Oh yes, but of course!” I responded, as I followed her out and into the employees mane room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!