‹ Prequel: Always a Hero
Status: Comments=Faster updates

A Soldier's Love Never Dies

It Never Dies

I stayed up pretty late last night finishing up the toys I built to donate to the Children's Hospital. When I arrived home, I found that several large boxes were placed inside the garage just off from my house. They were the surprise I was waiting on to come in. I opened the boxes and make sure that every name on my list had this very special gift before loading them onto a trailer to get ready for this morning. At the moment I'm headed there to give out these great gifts. I pulled to the back of the hospital or a loading dock was located and a man help me unload the boxes from the trailer. A nurse that I had talked to about the patients help me go to each room and give out the big teddy bears from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

Each of the Bears given to the children had the corresponding uniforms of the child's parent or parents. It brought me pure joy to see the children's faces light up with a smile through all the pain they where enduring. It reminded me of how Jayla had been when I had first given her a stuffed puppy. Just like the love a soldier has for his or her comrades on the battlefield....a mother's love will last a lifetime.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a very short ending but I wasn't sure how to make it longer. I sure do hope you all enjoyed this story and please be on the lookout for the next installment in this series!!!