Innocence

Currently being rewritten.

I am curently taking all of the kinks and things like that out of this story, but I am currently adding the new version twos of all the chapters. It is taking me awhile because I am starting over completely so it is like I am writting the story for the first time. My old chapters suck. They don't have detail, the don't have really any of Candace's(the main character's) thoughts or what she is really feeling inside. And plus, I have actually changed the plot of the first story a lot. To read the rest however, you are going to have to wait for that. The sequel is being rewritten as well.

I just thought I would give a warning.


Candace is seventeen and loves her life in Atlanta Georgia. She has a great frined, Mike, who has been there for her throughout her life. Her dad left when she was fifteen for another women, but has called to take them back. Candace's mom doesn't even think about it and packs up the house, ready to move to the other side of the country and move in with her dad Nathan in Maine.

Candace has no intention of going, but is forced to go against her will, leaving behind a best friend that may be falling in love with her. Once there, a boy named Trevor starts to talk with her, gets to know her a little bit. She can tell he likes her, but she can't get his brothers out of her head. Clark and Ryan look the same, and so do Trevor and Aiden, but she can't help but wonder that something is off about them. Trevor tried his hardest to get her attention, but Candace's eyes are for Aden only, him showing the smae interest.

When Candace uncovers his deep dark secrets she is thrown into a world of unsafe places, dangerous situations, and very angry vampires.

Website: http://innocence.weebly.com/