Sequel: Falling Apart
Status: Completed! Sequel up now!!

Met Your Match

epilogue

"Ms. Adrianna Karson,

I hope this letter reaches you; I had a very hard time finding an address for you. You don't know who I am, but I felt like I needed to tell you this because I wasn't sure if anyone would otherwise. It's something that is hard for me to tell you, and it's going to be hard for you to hear. But, you need to know because she'd want you to know. Your sister Adelaide passed away last night. I'm not going to get into details because it's not important, but I want you to know how deeply sorry for your loss I am. I know you and your sister weren't as close as she would've liked for you to be, but I know she'd want me to tell you. I also want you to know that I loved your sister very much and I tried to do everything I could to help her. You should know that before she died, she was happy. She was loved. She had a job that she liked and was very good at. She lived well.

All of her things are at 1962 Bellmont Avenue and I'd like to extend the invitation to you to stop by at any point if you'd like and go through them or take anything you would like to keep. Just tell whoever answers the door who you are and they'll show you to her room.

I know it may not mean anything to you now, but I can't even tell you how sorry I am that this happened to her. As I said, I really did love her so much and I wish I'd been able to get into contact with you under much better circumstances. I hope your life is going well, Adrianna. I hope you're good. I hope you're as happy as your sister was in her later days. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Regards,

J"