The Right Fit

Chapter 11

Blakely woke up the next morning and yawned before standing up and walking to the bathroom. She quickly showered and brushed her teeth before knocking on the opposite door. She anxiously awaited and within a few seconds her smile dropped. She tried to open the door and it was locked. She looked at the sink and noticed his toothbrush was gone. She narrowed her eyes and ran to the living room. Cole looked up from the couch and sat his coffee on the table in front of him. She looked around and noticed mike and jim where missing as well.

"Umm....where is Harry?"

"He had to go to Lesotho, for the charity he is a part of"

"He didn't say anything about Lesotho" Cole shrugged "is he coming back?"

"I don't know" Blakely frowned and sat down on the opposite couch

"Oh" she said sadly "why wouldn't he say goodbye" she asked

"Blake...look"

"What did you do Cole?"

"I didn't..."

"Don't lie to me! What did you say to him last night?" Cole sighed and rubbed his hands through his hair

"To not bring you into his world, you don't deserve to be bashed by the trolls of social media or the tabloids" her mouth dropped.

"Wha.....why?"

"Because I'm your brother Blake, I don't want to see you get hurt. You're better than that"

"That's my decision cole!, Harry and I....we were really good friends"

"Lie!" She snapped her head up "there is more and you both lied about it!"

"We are friends. That's it. Friends!"

"You're not together?"

"No! So neither of us lied. YES! there might be feelings and YES! We might have kissed but right now we are friends and you ruined that!" She said standing up. Her bottom lip quivered as she looked at her brother. "Thank you. You have officially ruined this trip for me. I will look for a flight back to the states tomorrow. Until then don't talk to me" she said walking off

-----

"You ok man" Seeiso asked looking over at Harry who was slumped over the rail, staring at the scene in front of him. He stood up and took the drink from his older friend.

"Yea" he said with a sigh

"Trouble in paradise already?" Harry chuckled

"I guess"

"What's going on?"

"Cole? He questioned us, then pretty much told me to stay away from her"

"So you ran here?" Harry nodded his head

"I kinda can't stay away from her in the same house"

"Did he say why?"

"He said she doesn't deserve to be brought down by the fans and tabloids"

"He's right" Seeiso said, Harry rolled his eyes "but Blakely is a sweet girl, she is an adult, been through more than most women double her age and I think that's her decision. If you are completely and 100% honest with her about what could happen if she was to be with you, and she still wants to be with you than it should be on her, not Cole" Harry nodded his head "you like this girl?"

"A lot, and that scares me.....I've only known her a couple days"

"When you know....you know" he said, Harry nodded and took in a deep breath "nobody is saying to run off and marry her, but get to know her more....and start by being completely honest with Cole" Harry nodded his head as Seesio handed him the phone "he's already tried to call you"

"Cole?"

"Yes" Harry took his phone to see the missed called. He pressed send before pressing the phone to his ear.

"Harry"

"Is....is everything alright? Is Blake ok?"

"Yes....well no"

"No?"

"She's very upset with me, she has every right to be"

"Look Cole, I didn't lie when I said we are just friends, because we are......but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for her"

"I know, and I'm sorry for what I said. I want her happy, and if that means being with you.....I accept that"

"So....I can start getting to know her better?"

"Yes, you have my blessings"

"Where is she?"

"In her room....probably packing"

"Packing?"

"She is so mad at me she wants to go home"

"What! Put her on the phone"

"Hold on" Harry waited until he heard a knock and the door open "it's for you" he said handing her the phone, she watched as Cole shut the door behind him.

"Hel....hello?"

"Baby"

"Harry?" She gasped, tears filing her eyes

"Where do you think you're going? We still have 3 weeks together and Jeffrey's bay" Blakely smiled

"You left" she said softly

"I just had to sign some papers, I promise I'll come back later if you stop packing"

"I stopped"

"And you promise me, we will spend everyday together getting to know each other more"

"Yes"

"And I definitely wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you again"

"Harry" she said blushing, he chuckled

"I will be back soon babe"

"Ok" she said with a smile "Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Why did you leave? For real?"

"I wanted to give you and Cole some space"

"Oh?"

"But we got Coles blessing now and"

"We do?"

"Yeah, we do" she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath "I have some stuff I need to do here before I come back though"

"Ok"

"I will see you soon darling"

"Bye" she said with a smile, she hung up and walked out of her room. "Thank you" Cole turned around

"For?"

"Talking Harry into coming back"

"Sit down please" he said motioning to the couch. She sat down and placed the phone on the table. "I know harry has his own speech planned for you, but please promise me......if this happens" he took a deep breath "if this happens between y'all, and it gets to be too much, you will stop" Blakely took in a deep breath.

"Of course"

"I know you Blake, and when you let someone in, you love with everything you have"

"I know"

"But this is different, you won't only be loving Harry, you will be loving all of England, Wales, and Scotland. No matter if it's the good, the bad, or the ugly" he sad, she nodded her head and looked down at her lap

"I'm....I'm just a soldier, a pilot, a doctor.....a normal girl" she said with a shrug

"Harry is a good man Blake. He will be there to protect you, do whatever he can to keep you safe....I know that for sure"

"why did you change your mind?"

"Because I see how he looks at you, he's crazy about you. I don't know what you did to him those 2 days you were gone but he fell, and he fell hard" Cole said with a smile, Blakely blushed and looked down. They both turned as the door opened. Mike stepped in and walked around before nodding at Jim. Blakely's heart pounded as Harry stepped in.

"Harry" she said standing up, Harry put his stuff down and walked towards her. Before she could speak his lips where on hers. "Harry" she said, he took in a deep breath as he rested his forehead on hers

"Come with me" he replied taking her hand, she looked back at Cole before following him out the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked as they walked up the dirt path

"I don't know, I just....want to be alone with you" he said kissing the top of her hand. She smiled and continued to walk beside him, his hand resting in hers. "I'm sorry I left without saying anything"

"Why did you?"

"I needed to give cole space, I needed to clear my head, figure out what I want" he said as he stopped walking

"Did you?" He lightly ran his fingers down her face and smiled

"I did, you" he said, she closed her eyes

"You left, and after we hooked up. Harry I don't just give myself to anyone like that"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing. I was wrong. I can only imagine how it made you feel" he said hanging his head "I want to be with you, I want to get to know you more, I want to see where this goes. You.....Blake you make me feel alive" he said taking her other hand, he placed it on his chest "you make my heart race" she smiled and took his other hand and rested it on her chest.

"You as well" he smiled and leaned down to kiss her

"My life....it's not easy"

"I don't care, I just want to be with you" she said softly

"They will tear you down everyday, they will try to come between us, they will follow you, your friends, your family"

"I just want you, I'll take whatever comes with it, when that happens but right now you are all that matters. You, me, here, now" she said

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked resting his forehead on hers

"Never been anymore sure of something" she said, he smiled and kissed her

"You are perfect"

"I'll never be perfect"

"In my eyes you will be" she turned to see Coles truck leaving the driveway

"Take me home captain" she said running her fingers through his red locks, he smiled.

"I hope I hear that for the rest of my life" he said kissing her, she chuckled and he smiled "Anything for you ma'am" he said kissing her deeply. She moaned in his mouth which made him pick her up and carry her back. He continued to kiss her as he carried her up the steps

"Sir"

"Not right now, I'm busy"

"Sir!" Harry set her down and looked at Jim and Mike "it's the palace"