The Right Fit

Chapter 13

"Harry?" she said softly rolling over, he stopped kissing her bare shoulder and looked at her.

"Yes babe?" He moved the hair from her face

"I like your friends"

"I think they like you too" he said with a smile

"Tell me something your highness"

"Anything"

"What's the one thing about you, that nobody knows?" Harry chuckled and looked down at the blankets that separated their bare bodies

"Hmm" he said looking around the room "something nobody knows?"

"Yeah"

"Ok, but I want the same from you" Blakely smiled

"I love to cook" Harry raised his eyebrows

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Cook for me!"

"I will" she said with a smile "I can also speak 4 languages, but I guess that's not much of a secret"

"You can?" Blakely smiled and nodded her head "which ones?"

"English of course, but french, Italian and Spanish"

"Wow interesting"

"now you"

"I want a big family" she raised her eyebrows "like 6 kids, big family"

"Really?" She asked, Harry smiled and nodded his head excitedly

"Yes really"

"And what would you do with 6 kids?"

"Be the most amazing father ever" she smiled and bit her lip

"I'm sure"

"Money isn't a issue, and I love children. It was just me and William and I always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. I have my cousins but that's not quite the same"

"would you want a mix? Like 3 boys, 3 girls?"

"Eh, maybe. Maybe 4 boys and 2 girls, so that my little girls could be protected" Blakely smiled.

"You're so sweet, boy first or girl first?"

"Definitely a boy first" he said kissing her hand.

"Something else! I gave you 2 things" Harry chuckled

"Umm, when I was little I was absolutely terrified of the cameras"

"Really?"

"Yeah, people thought I was comfortable cause I would stick out my tongue and make funny faces but really I was so scared" he said with a chuckle. "How many kids so you want?"

"3 maybe 4"

"What gender?"

"2 boys, 2 girls or 3 boys, 1 girl" Harry smiled.

"Would you want them in the military" he asked, she sighed not sure how to answer

"I don't know? I mean the military is great but I think about it and I can't imagine what my mom went through especially when she got the news I was shot" Harry nodded his head "but it's such a part of who I am. My 2 grandpas, my dad, my 3 uncles" she said with a smile

"I bet you looked so sexy flying that plane" he said, she chuckled and looked down at their entwined fingers as a tingle set somewhere deep inside. She wanted to be with him, she didn't want to leave the comfort of his warm bed. She didn't want to leave his side. She forgot about Africa, forgot about Texas, forgot about her family and friends, her job. All that mattered was the red head laying beside her. "What?" He asked softly

"Just thinking"

"About?"

"How I don't want this weekend to end"

"You know you can come here whenever you want" he said stroking her cheek lightly, before he could lean in, his phone went off and they both sighed. "It's Laura, hello"

"Good morning!" She said happily, he rolled his eyes "so I know your going to visit your uncle today, but I would like to steal your girlfriend"

"Laura she's"

"Your girlfriend! Don't deny it. Anyways Jill and I would like to take her around London. Show her some sights, some pubs, where you will both get married one day"

"Laur"

"Kidding! For now at least.....Anyways can you ask her?"

"Ya hold on" Harry set the phone down and turned to Blakely "Laura and Jill would like to kidnap you while I go see my uncle" Blakely's eyes lit up

"Ok!"

"You don't want to go with me?"

"Well I'm kinda terrified to go with you right now, we just started this and well it's your family"

"You will meet my mums side before we leave" she frowned as he kissed her head "she said ok, when do you want her ready?"

"In a hour"

"I will tell security of your arrival"

"Skippy and Arthur will be joining us later"

"I will meet you after as well then, don't forget one of your boyfriends has to stay with her while we are out"

"Arthur has already called dibs" Harry chuckled

"Your ok with that?"

"It's for you H-CAD, I'll always be alright helping you out. Plus I like her, I don't want her getting scared away. She does something to you that no other girl has. You're happy H-CAD" Harry smiled

"You're right. I am"

"Keep your hands off of her long enough so she can get ready. 1 hour"

"Yes ma'am. Bye" he said hanging up "they will be here in a hour"

"But I'm so comfy" she said wiggling around in the bed. Harry chuckled and grabbed his PJ pants before standing up

"I promise you, you don't want the wrath of Laura if you're not ready when they get here"

"But I'm just the innocent new comer in this"

"Not anymore" Harry chuckled walking into the bathroom "they like you which means your now stuck in the group"

"I don't mind" she said putting on his t-shirt, he stopped brushing his teeth when she walked in. His eyes where fixed on her through the mirror "what?"

"You" he cleared his throat "look so good in my shirt" he rinsed his mouth as she smiled

"Want to take it off me?" He groaned and turned to her, within seconds he had her pushed against the wall, his mouth all over hers "I'll wear your clothes more often if that means I'll get this reaction" Harry chuckled

"Shower" he said pulling away, she pouted as he started the water "don't worry, I'll be joining" she smiled and took off the shirt before stepping in.

-----

"They are here" Harry said putting on his shoes, Blakely frowned and put on her sweater "I'll be with you in a few hours babe"

"But we can't touch or be by each other"

"I will find a way, believe me" he said kissing her "come on, the faster I get out of here the faster I get to meet up with you" she jumped off the bed and followed him to the front door "oh hey" he said

"Harry" the deep voice made Blakely stop in her tracks "aren't you going to let me in" the deep voice chuckled and Harry looked back to give her an apologetic look. Her mouth went dry, she knew it was William. The future King of England. He was standing on the other side of the door.

"Is she here?" The other voice asked, making her heart pound even harder. Of course Kate would be there too. Harry nodded and stepped to the side. Not sure what to do, Blakely quickly stepped into the kitchen.

"Where is she?"

"You scared her! She was expecting Laura and Jill! Not the 2 of you. Hold on" he said shutting the door "sit and don't talk" Harry groaned quietly. He stepped into the kitchen to see her standing by the island completely pale and trying to catch her breath, her hand was on her chest while she was tying to get her breathing to calm down.

"Are they gone?" Harry chuckled and grabbed her waist

"Babe you have to meet my family sooner or later"

"But not now! I just got out of meeting your uncle"

"Come on. It's my brother and sister. They are nice....I promise"

"It's the future king and queen of England"

"They are just William and Kate, just like I'm Harry" he said kissing her cheek "they want to meet you" he said softly "I promise they don't bite. Just come say hi. Jill and Laura will be here any minute" he said. Blakely closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before she nodded "come on" he said with a smile reaching for her hand. she walked behind him as they walked out of the kitchen. "William, Kate....this is Dr. Blakely Lowry. Blakley this is my brother William and his wife Kate" Blakely smiled at the couple in front of her sitting on the couch, not exactly sure what to do she was thankful when they both stood and to her surprise William hugged her tightly before Kate took her turn.

"It's nice to finally meet you" Kate said with a smile

"Harry won't shut up about you" William added, Blakely blushed and looked at Harry who smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hopefully it's all good stuff" she chuckled nervously

"Nothing but" William spoke

"Will you be joining us today?" Kate asked with a smile, Blakley looked at Harry for help.

"Laura and Jill decided to steal her away today" he said, Blakely smiled softly and nodded her head.

"Oh, what are you 3 going to be doing?" William asked

"Shopping!" Laura screeched walking into the house, Blakely wide eyed turned to the door "hey duke and duchess" she added

"Wills, Kate" Jill said happily, Blakely watched as the girls took turns hugging the happy couple. Harry slipped a arm around her waist and she sighed

"You did good" he whispered kissing her head

"No I didn't"

"You did" he said turning her to face him "I'm glad you got that out of the way, it only gets easier from here" he whispered, she smiled.

"You think I can do this?" Harry smiled

"I think you can do anything you set your mind to" she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, Kate watched with a small smile before nudging William

"Look how happy he is" William looked over and smiled

"Alright alright, come on you 2 love birds" Laura said pulling Blakley away

"Hey" Harry protested

"Your royal highness, we promise to bring her back in one piece" Jill said grabbing Blakley's hand. Harry rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Let's grab your coat and purse and head out shall we?"

"Of course" Blakely said turning to the bedroom

"Not you" Jill said stopping Harry from following her.

"You go in there we might not see either of you for awhile" Laura said, William and Kate chuckled, as Harry turned red.

"Let me just check on her, make sure she is ok, this is kind of a lot to take in at once"

"Ok, 2 minutes" Jill said looking at her watch

"Your such a pain in the arse" Jill shrugged with a smile

"Oh" Blakely said walking into him

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Hurry up soldier" she said reaching up to kiss him. Harry smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I'll try. And don't listen to anything the girls say about me or my family"

"No promises"

"Here take this" she looked at the plastic card in his hand and narrowed her eyes

"Harry"

"Come on it's the least I can do for you coming here" she straightened up and stood up tall

"I'm not here for your money, I'm a doctor, I have my own" she said proudly walking out of the room. Harry shook his head and chuckled before following her out.

"Ready?" Lauren asked

"Ready!"

"Let's show you London! Bye guys" Jill said opening the door

"Nice to meet y'all" Blakely said turning to William and Kate. Harry grabbed the door and looked at her

"Have fun"

"Thanks, I will" he leaned down and kissed her quickly before she turned and walked to the car, he shut the door with a smile before turning to see William and Kate starring at him.

"What?"

"She's pretty" William said, Harry rolled his eyes

"Say whatever it is you really want to say brother"

"She fits you" Harry's ears perked up

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" William said with a smile "hold onto her"

"I'm gonna try my best"

"It's hard to believe you have only just met this week" Kate said sitting down on the couch

"I know, I feel like I've known her forever"