The Right Fit

Chapter 14

"Do you like fish and chips?" Laura asked parking her car

"I do"

"Good your going to have the best fish and chips London has to offer" Jill added stepping out of the car. Blakely followed and shut the door behind her.

"Toffs?" She said looking at the hole in the wall in front of her

"Don't let the look fool you" Laura said with a smile "it's the best" they followed Jill inside and waited to be seated. She didn't notice that immediately the atmosphere changed, people knew who Jill and Laura where, they where a part of the royal circle. People where staring and now everyone would be wondering who the new brunette was. Laura glanced over at Jill and smiled, thankful that Blakely had no idea of the stares. They sat down in a back corner booth and ordered pints of beer.

"Skippy and Arthur will be meeting us at Buckingham palace" Jill said setting her phone down

"Buck....Buckingham palace?"

"Don't worry love, we won't go inside. We will let Harry have the honors of doing that" Blakley blushed

"But we will take you around and show you Buckingham, St James, Tower bridge, Big Ben"

"The London eye, Tower of London, St Paul's where Charles and Diana married, Westminster Abby where William and Kate got married"

"And the Queen and Philip" Jill said with a smile

"Where did Charles and Camilla marry?" Blakley asked softly

"Windsor Guildhall" Laura said looking up at the waiter as he placed the fish and chips down "thank you"

"Anything else for you ladies?" They shook their heads and he left them alone

"Harry said not to believe anything you girls say about his family" Blakely said with a smile, the girls chuckled

"That's because we know a lot and we hold majority of his family high up on pedastools and he doesn't like that" Laura said taking a bite of her fish "gosh I missed this place"

"What is she like?"

"Who?" Jill asked

"Camilla" the girls looked at each other before turning back to Blakely.

"She's not bad, she's actually really nice but the entire situation had England in a uproar" Laura said

"Diana was the peoples princess and everyone blamed Charles and Camilla for her death" Jill said

"But it wasn't...."

"No it wasn't, but Diana was so loved and Camilla....well she wasn't. England just started warming up to her within the last 10 years" Laura said, Jill nodded."look Blakely if you and H-CAD..."

"H-CAD?"

"Oh ya" she chuckled "I've called him that since we were little. Harry's full name is Henry Charles Albert David and when we were little he insisted being called his full name during play dates, I had a hard time saying it so I nicknamed him H-CAD. It's been with us for 25 years" Laura said

"Oh" Blakely said with a smile

"But! If you end up together"

"They will! Have you seen the way he looks at her!" Jill said happily, Blakely blushed

"He is going to do everything he can to protect you. Please don't take offense to anything! Let him protect you, he is terrified something bad will happen, he's held out on love previously because of that fear"

"Please" Jill said softly

"Ok"

"Promise?"

"Yeah, of course. I promise"

"Now why did you ask about Camilla?" Jill asked with a smile

"In the states you don't really hear much about her, thats why" Blakely said taking out her credit card to pay her tab.

"Do you know when your meeting everyone?" Jill asked

"No. We haven't talked about that. This is still so new, meeting William and Kate today was a surprise for both of us"

"Harry is really private" Laura said signing the check "just know that, he will try to protect you and your family. Try to keep your name out of the media" she added standing up, the other girls following her lead

"He's a great guy" Laura said with a smile

"How long have you been friends?"

"26 years" Laura said

"Wow"

"20" Jill added with a smile "we are a really close knit group, I'm sure you'll meet everyone else soon enough"

"When do you go back to Africa?"

"Sunday"

"The states?" Jill asked

"3 weeks" she said with a frown.

"Are you going to come visit soon?" Blakely shrugged and pulled out her phone

"I guess that depends on Harry" Jill and Laura smiled as Blakley replied to Susanna's text message. She needed to tell her, but she didn't know how.

"Here we are" Jill said pulling into a parking spot

"Where are we?" Blakely asked closing the car door.

"Welcome to Buckingham Palace. Home of the Queen" Laura said with a smile.

"Are we on the backside?"

"We are, skippy and Arthur are in the store" she said pointing to where they were walking.

"Well well" skippy said as they walked up, the girls smiled.

"My lady" Arthur said walking up to Blakely, she narrowed her eyes at a giggling Laura as he threw his arm around Blakely.

"Arthur claimed you as his girlfriend" Laura said with a wink "you don't have to return him"

"Hey now" Arthur said

"I prefer red heads" Blakely said looking up at Arthur

"Alright now" Arthur groaned "Harry would have me beheaded anyways" He said removing his arm, he hugged and kissed Laura's head while Skippy hugged Blakely.

"Want a tour?" Skippy asked

"That's Harry's job" Laura quickly protested

"Yeah we just want to show her what her future looks like" Jill said with a wink. Blakely blushed and looked down "kidding"

"Relax" Arthur said putting his arm around her "we are just going to show you the store, then move on to where you might get married one day" Blakely's mouth dropped as everyone laughed and began to walk ahead of her.

Blakely walked around the store admiring the books that where written about Harry and his family, she giggled at the corgi stuffed animals and rolled her eyes at the over priced candy bar. Once she went back to reality she realized everyone was waiting for her at the exit. She blushed and walked over to them.

"Harry is done with his family" Skippy said putting his phone in his pocket

"That was fast" she said pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"He missed you" Arthur said with a wink. She frowned at her phone screen, which meant he didn't text her

"Make sure your sunnies are on and ready to go" Jill said with a smile.

"Change on plans, we are meeting him in the back" skippy said

"And by the sounds of it, the girls have found him" Laura said rolling her eyes.

"Glasses on, stay by Arthur" Jill said as she started walking down the street.

"Where are we going?" Blakely asked as her heart began to pound. Arthur smiled and put his arm around her holder

"Just smile Princess, you might make the tabloids"

"Arthur" Blakely smiled at the sight of jim

"Jimmy"

"Hi Jim" the girls said happily, he smiled before looking over at Blakley

"You holding up?" Before she could answer skippy stepped up

"She's doing great"

"Good, come on in. Arthur I would watch that hand before Harry has you beheaded" the group laughed as a guard opened a door. Blakely felt her throat go dry as photographers began taking pictures. She stepped into Buckinham Palace and was pulled into a dark room. His lips where on hers instantly and right away he knew Harry had found her.

"I missed you" he said in between nibbling her neck.

"Harry" she moaned softly

"We can be quick"

"Where are we?" Harry flipped on the light, and she blinked a few times before her eyes adjusted.

"It's just a old office" he said reaching over and locking the door "now where were we" he said going back to her neck.

"Are there cameras?"

"No" he said pushing his lips against her "be quiet or nan will hear" he said, her eyes went wide as he chuckled and pushed her back against the wall. For the first time she noticed he was in a light blue suit. She looked in his eyes to see them a darker blue than normal, she wasn't sure if it was from the suit or lust but she loved them. She smiled and kissed him back. Slowly he began to unbutton her pants and slide them slowly down her legs. Stopping to kiss the inside of we thighs. She whimpered as he got close to her panties. "Baby you have to be quiet" he said standing up.

"Sorry" he smiled and kissed her again, this time her hands roamed to his pants and unbuckled his belt, then his pants. He let them fall to the ground before his fingers pushed aside her underwear and began to tease her clit.

"Fuck"

"We have to be fast" she nodded her head and he smiled. Once they finished, they dressed silently stealing looks every few seconds. Blakely blushed and took in a deep breath as they stood in front of the door.

"I'm not meeting anyone right?"

"No" he said with a chuckle. "The crew might give us a hard time once we meet up with them"

"You think so?"

"If I know my friends, yes" he said with a shrug "ready?"

"Yes" she said with a smile. He opened the door and peeked out before chuckling and turning red. Blakely peeked out and blushed seeing his friends standing at the door.

"Couldn't wait mate?" Skippy asked with a grin

"Absolutely not" Harry replied, Blakely groaned

"Let's go, we promised her a day of activities" Laura warned. Harry rolled his eyes as Arthur put his arm around Blakely and began to walk out.

"We aren't seeing the rest?"

"Not unless you wanna run into Harry's nan" Jill said, Blakely turned to look at Harry as he put on his hat. He winked and began to walk next to Laura.