The Right Fit

Chapter 15

Harry watched as Blakey laughed with his friends, took in all of the sights they were showing her, and took to heart all of the plaques she was reading. He knew he was falling for her hard and fast, but it wasn't until they walked up to his moms memorial fountain and watched her closely, that he knew right then and there he could never let her go. She smiled and gently touched the photo of Diana, before walking around the gate and taking her shoes off. Laura, Jill, skippy and Arthur stayed while Harry followed Blakley, giving the young couple the space they deserved. She slowly put her feet in the cold water and turned to him.

"Join me" it was almost too quiet to be heard, but Harry kicked his shoes and socks off and did what she asked.

"I've never done this before" he said with a frown.

"It's beautiful" she said looking at the kids splashing in the water "you think she would like it?"

"She would love it" he said with a smile. They watched as little kids ran around them splashing in the cold water. She giggled which caught his attention. He studied her face and smiled.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful" she blushed and looked over at him.

"Harry"

"I'm serious sweetheart, I want to kiss you so bad. I honestly don't think I've ever felt this way, especially so fast" she smiled and looked down at the water. She saw him tense up out of the corner of her eye and looked up. His mouth was shut, jaw tense and he was staring.

"Harry?"

"Get your shoes, I've been spotted"

"What? Now? We've been out all day"

"I know. Arthur"

"Yeah mate" he said running up

"Take her to the house" he said seeing Jim, Mike and Avery walk up. He got out of the water and gabbed his shoes and socks. Arthur helped Blakely out of the water while Harry went to talk to his security. Jim smiled at Blakley and nodded. Harry turned and looked at the confused young woman, he frowned and walked with Avery, James and Mike. Avery gasped as photographers came out of every surface of Hyde park to surround the red head.

"Is this all the time?"

"Unfortunately darling, come on" he said motioning for the others. Her heart broke for him but at the same time she wanted to be standing next to him so he wouldn't be alone.

"Where are we going?" She asked noticing them going in a different directions of Kensington.

"The back way, we need to avoid the press, I'm sure there are pictures" quietly the group walked to the backside of Kensington with Jim. Blakely smiled at him as he opened the door to the cottage.

"Thank you Jim"

"Anytime ma'am"

"We will be back later, you and Harry need some time" Laura said hugging her.

"Ok, bye" she said hugging Jill, Arthur and Skippy. She closed the door and turned to see harry sitting on the couch. "Hi"

"Hey" he said standing up "are you ok?" He asked walking to her

"Yeah" she said moving the hair from her face "are there pictures of us?"

"I'm waiting to hear from my dad"

"Your dad?"

"Yeah, you might want to tell Cole, your sister, your best friend and anyone else" she sat down on the couch "Blakely" he said softy sitting down "if you want to run, this is the time"

"Harry"

"Blake, it's not fair. They are going to write horrible horrible things about you"

"Harry we've been over this. I'm tough, I'll be ok.....it's just going to take some time"

"Are you sure? I just can't fathom the thought of them hurting you" Blakely shrugged.

"You're worth it Harry. The real you, not what the media says about you, or your status, you....the guy sitting next me" Harry smiled

"God I'm falling hard for you" Blakely blushed

"Me too" he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers "plus we had sex in Buckingham palace, nobody will ever be able to top that" he laughed and kissed her again.

"I've never done that before"

"Good, Blakely?"

"Yeah?" She asked softly

"Be mine?" She blushed and smiled before nodding her head

"Ok! I'd love to be yours!"

"I wanted to make it special when I asked but with this"

"I understand" she said with a smile, he kissed her lovingly and groaned as his phone buzzed on the table in front of them "it's my dad" he said clearing his throat "father"

"Henry" Harry closed his eyes and took in a deep breath "I want to meet her" he looked over at Blakely

"Father, not now"

"There are pictures of you two together that the palace can not deny the closeness"

"I understand but she isn't ready"

"That's too bad, son" Harry sighed "bring her to dinner and we will talk about what to do next"

"Yes sir"

"7pm sharp. Don't be late, William and Kate will join, goodbye" Harry looked at his phone before looking next to him.

"We have to go to Clarence House for dinner with my dad"

"What?" She choked

"I told him you weren't ready but the pictures are clear that we are an item, so we need to discuss what's next"

"Harry" he stood up

"Blakely, if you want...."

"Harry, stop. If this is what has to happen, fine. I need to tell Susanna though and cole" she said sitting down.

"William and Kate will be there too"

"Harry"

"Nan won't be there" she sighed

"Speak of the devil"

"Cole?"

"Susanna, hello"

"HI!!!"

"Hey! Are you busy?"

"No that's why I called" she said with a chuckle

"Get on skype, I'll call you"

"Ok?" Blakely hung up and grabbed her laptop. She took in a deep breath and tapped her fingers on her knee nervously. Harry chuckled and handed her a glass of wine

"For your nerves" she smiled and took the glass

"Thank you" she said with a smile, he set down on he floor in front of her and smiled.

"Hi" Susanna said with a smile and a wave

"Hi Anna"

"How's London?" Blakely looked at Harry and smiled

"It's good"

"What have you been doing? Have you met the royal family yet?" Susanna giggled. Harry chuckled as Blakely blushed.

"Actually Susanna I need to talk to you about something"

"What?"

"You might see some pictures of me soon. Please don't freak out"

"Pictures? Where?"

"The internet, tabloids. Some might be good, others not so much just promise me you won't go searching for them?"

"Blake? What? I'm confused! What's going on?"

"I met someone"

"Yeah a British guy, you told me"

"Well.....he's kind of a big deal I guess you could say" Susanna sat there staring at her best friend, Blakely took several sips of her wine as Harry watched her struggle

"Who is it?"

"You can't tell anyone or talk to anyone"

"Blake! Who is it?" She looked at Harry "is he there?" Blakely nodded as Harry stood up.

"Hello" he said siting down next to her.

"Holy shit!" Susanna said covering her mouth "Prince Harry?"

"Harry, nice to meet you" he said with a small wave

"Oh my god, y'all? Together?" Harry nodded his head and looked over at Blakely he took her hand and smiled. "I don't know what to say, wow, I'm happy for you Blake! You too your royal highness"

"Anna!"

"Please, call me harry"

"Harry. Wow I just"

"I know it's a lot to take in"

"Promise us, if anyone asks....you won't talk"

"I won't!"

"Thank you" Harry said with a smile "oh I need to take this, excuse me" Harry said to the computer. He leaned in to kiss Blakely's head before standing up and walking out of the room

"Blake"

"I know I know, it's a lot for me too"

"You're glowing"

"Am I?"

"You are! I don't think I've ever seen you this happy. What's with these pictures?"

Blakely told her about the day and soon to be night while Harry continued his business call. When she was done she waved bye and disconnected from skype in perfect timing for the doorbell.

"Baby can you get that?" She stood up and walked to the door to see Kate, Charlotte and another younger girl.

"I'm here to save you" Kate said with a smile, Blakely chuckled nervously.

"What?"

"Dinner tonight at Clarence House, this is my make up and hair dresser Julia, we also brought a few dresses"

"Oh" she said shutting the door

"This is Harry's new girlfriend Blakely" Kate said to Julia

"Hello" Julia said with a curtsy, she blushed and looked at Kate who smiled

"This is Charlotte"

"Wow she's beautiful"

"She's a handful" Kate said with a smile, she set the toddler down as he began to walk off.

"Hey" Harry said walking out "there's my favorite girl" Charlotte squealed happily as Harry picked her up. Blakely watched in awe before Kate pushed her to the bathroom. Harry left and headed to William and Kate's before sending Blakely a text to let her know.

"Kate?" Blakely said softly, Kate looked at her through the mirror

"Yeah?"

"Where you nervous the first time you met Charles?" Kate smiled and looked at the young girl who was holding her only daughter on her lap.

"I was extremely nervous, sometimes I still am and I've been a part of the family for 10 years, fortunately for me I had more time to prepare. You're being thrown into this really soon, but trust me harry is in love with you, it's clear to see, he is going to protect you which means the family will protect you" Blakely smiled "and I can tell you're in love with him too" she bit her lip as closed her eyes. She opened them and looked at Kate.

"I've never felt this way" she said with a smile, she giggled lightly "god I've never felt this way. I don't want to let him down"

"As long as you're next to him, he won't, and you look beautiful" Blakely looked into the mirror, she ha definitely come a long ways from the fighter pilot she once was. "I think this blue dress will look stunning on you" immediately Blakely recognized the dress and her heart pounded. She walked into the room and slipped on the dress and black heels. She walked back into the bathroom and Kate and Julia smiled. "Absolutely beautiful, you're definitely fit for a prince"

"I don't wanna be it for a prince, I wanna be fit for harry" she said with a smile. Kate smiled and picked up Charlotte

"You're going to be my sister in law one day"Kate said clasping a necklace around her neck, Blakely blushed. "I wore this the first day I met Charles, Diana wore it the first day she met everyone as well"

"Wow"

"Babe you almost ready?" Harry yelled walking in the house.

"Yes"

"Wow" Harry said stopping in his tracks "wow, Blake.....you...."

"She's beautiful" Kate said kissing his cheek "be back in a few"

"Babe" he said silently

"Is it too much?"

"No! Absolutely not. Wow, I just need to change and I'll be ready. Pour a some wine?"

"Sure" she said with a smile. She walked Into the kitchen and began to pour the wine. She took a few sips and looked around the kitchen. Kate was right, she had strong feelings for him, and she just hoped she would fit in. Her mouth dropped as he walked in, in a gray suit.

"What?" He asked taking his wine from her, she smiled.

"Nothing, you just look so handsome" he smiled and looked into her eyes.

"And you, you look absolutely breath taking" she blushed and took another sip before his lips where on hers "you ok?"

"Yeah, nervous but it will be ok" she said as the doorbell rang.

"That's our car" he said finishing his glass of wine, she did the same and followed him to the door. "Go ahead, kate and will are already in the car"

"Okay" she smiled at Jim who was waiting at the car door

"Good luck doc"

"Thank you Jim" he smiled and opened the door.

"Hi" kate said with a smile, Blake smiled and said hello to them both before Harry got in quickly.

During the ride to Clarence House, Blakely nervously played with her fingers while Harry, Wiliam, and Kate talked about trips coming up. William and Kate going to Canada, Harry to the Caribbean. Blakely bit her bottom lip and watched as London passed by.

"Babe" Harry said softy

"Hmm?"

"I said.....we are here" she looked around the car to see it empty and blushed

"Sorry"

"It's ok, come on" he said with a smile. She looked around and saw William and Kate standing at the entrance, they smiled at the new couple and Blakely watched as William gave Harry a small nod and turned. She watched in awe as the future king and queen became in step with each other. "Ready?"

"Ready" she said with a small smile. Harry pointed to the hallway and motioned for her to walk ahead, while he shook hands with a palace officer. He caught up with her and placed his hand on the small of her back. He smiled at the older man at the end of the corridor with William and Kate. she stared nervously and tried to remember how to breathe and walk. This was it, the prince of Wales was in front of her and there was no backing down.