The Right Fit

Chapter 9

"Can we stay another night?" She asked sitting down next to Harry.

"You....you want to stay?" She nodded her head "sure, I'll call dee..."

"No"

"No?"

"Can we camp?" Harry smiled

"Sure" he said softly, turning to look at jim who was talking to Lawrence. "What about Cole?"

"What about him?"

"You gonna tell him?"

"That we are staying another night? No I'm gonna let him think we got stomped on by a stampede of elephants" she said with a grin, harry chuckled lightly "yes I'm going to tell him"

"Are you going to.....to tell him I kissed you?"

"No"

"Ok" he said as her phone started ringing

"Speak of the devil, hello"

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Cole it's amazing out here!"

"Yeah?" He asked with a chuckle

"Yeah, we are going to stay one more night and we will be back tomorrow"

"Oh ok, I will be in town at the hospital until tomorrow night so you'll have to tell me all about it when I get back"

"Ok" Blakely said with a smile

"He treating you good"

"Who?"

"Harry" she looked over at him and smiled while biting her lip.

"Yeah" she said in almost a sigh, she cleared her throat "I'm going to help set up the tents"

"Ok, go on and have fun. See you tomorrow, oh Blake?"

"Yeah"

"Can I talk to Harry real quick?" her mouth went dry and she looked over at him.

"Sure" she said motioning him with her finger, Harry walked up and wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her body closer, she shook her head no and handed him the phone, he narrowed his eyes as he took the phone from her.

"Hello"

"Hey Harry"

"Hey Cole"

"How's it going?"

"Oh it's going real good" he said with a smirk, she rolled her eyes and left his grip, he pouted as she walked off. "Your sister made a baby calf fall in love with her"

"That better be the only thing falling in love with her" Harry shut his eyes. Cole had been such a good friend of his the last year and he felt awful keeping things from him "keep a eye on her"

"I will"

"Thanks. Have fun"

"See you tomorrow" Harry said hanging up, he turned to see her helping Lawrence so he put her phone in his pocket and walked to Jim.

"Sir"

"Can you make sure no pictures of myself and Dr. Lowry have made it to the internet?"

"Yes sir"

"Thank you" he turned back around to see Blakely walking up to him "want to go for a walk?"

"Sure"

"Mike, we will be back" Harry called, mike nodded his head and sat down

"He isn't coming?"

"No the land is secure, plus he will keep a eye on us through binoculars" he shrugged his shoulders, and gave her, her phone back. He took her hand in his and she smiled "wait. Stay here, I'll be back" she nodded and watched him walk behind the post. She pulled out her phone and smiled at the text from her best friend. She had told Susanna that she met someone but clearly left the name out. Susanna was a huge royal family follower so she knew she would freak out. "Back"

"Coke and cups?"

"Jack and coke, and cups" he said with a chuckle

"Prince Harry are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Maybe. If that's ok with you Dr. Lowry" he said with a smile before turning to start walking.

"Where are we going?"

"There is a huge oak tree down the savanna. If you climb it you can see the giraffes in the distance"

"Whiskey and climbing trees? I like it"

"More like climbing the tree and then drinking the whiskey once we are done, dont want to fall out of the tree" he said with a chuckle

"But I'm a doctor. I can fix you if you fall" she said with a smile.

"I will take you up on that" he said. They walked hand and hand silently enjoying the peacefulness and each other's company till Harry stopped "this is it" she looked at the roughed up large tree in front of her.

"Wow" She said touching the marks on the big oak tree.

"The elephants use it as a scratching post" he said setting the bag down

"Cool" she said in amazement, Harry smiled

"Come on follow my lead, I'll help you" he said starting to climb the tree. For a second he thought he would look down and see her trying to figure out where to climb but as he looked down she was right behind him. Once he got to the branch he held his hand out to help her.

"Wow. This is amazing" she said

"Definitely one of my favorites"

"Look at all the animals out there. I've been on the safari at Disney's animal kingdom and stayed at the animal kingdom lodge there but this....this is the real thing" she said with a smile

"I'm glad you like it" he said with a smile. She looked around and bit her bottom lip, Harry watched her facial expressions as she glanced out at her surroundings.

"so what happens next?" harry narrowed his eyes as she looked over at him and smile

"what do you mean?"

"where do you go after this?"

"back to England"

"to do your Prince duties?" she asked, Harry chuckled and nodded his head "whats it like?"

"I have never known anything else so I cant compare it" he said with a shrug "but its lonely, its hard to trust people, my name is constantly being bashed by the media" she switched up her position in the tree to face him "I'm terrified to date someone, I know what they will do to her"

"when you find the right girl, she will understand and be there for you, and"

"its not that easy Blakely" she raised a eyebrow "I dated this girl, off and on for 7 years. Chelsy, she was always there for me, standing by my side, the media said some horrible things about her but she continued to love me and then one day decided she couldn't do it anymore and left. It broke my heart" he took in a deep breath and looked over at her "I'm a helpless romantic" Blakley smiled "what about you?" he asked trying to change the subject

"what about me?"

"what happens next?"

"well, I go back to my small Island just outside of Houston, Texas. Go back to work at the hospital, spend time with my dog, my best friend, go surfing"

"and forget about me?" Blakely looked at him and frowned, he looked into her eyes and smirked

"never" she said softly

"me either" he replied with a smile, Blakely blushed and turned to look back at the savanna "would you come visit sometime?"

"maybe"

"maybe?" she giggled and turned

"we will see how the rest of the month goes"

"I will take the maybe then" he said with a smile.

The duo climbed down the tree and began to walk along the river, drinking and talking. Neither of them wanted the day to end, they wanted time to slow down, but unfortunately time wasn't on their side and they where saying goodbye and going to separate tents. That night they both laid awake thinking of the other. Harry was falling hard for her and it had only been 48 hours, Blakely was trying to convince herself to stay away from him, there was absolutely no point. He was a Prince, from England.