Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter nine

Harry was the one waking up first the next morning, taking the chance to admire his girlfriend. whilst she slept. she was a busy bee. she never stayed seated or relaxed for long.

so he wanted to take this moment to admire her. her chest resting on his chest, arm thrown over his stomach, whilst his arms pulled her against his side.

tightening his hold he pulled her closer to him. she was beautiful. no gorgeous both inside and out. leaning down he kissed the top of her head, her hair tickling his nose a little and a smile grew on his lips.

how much had changed since meeting her? back in March gramps and Will had been teasing me that he would never get off the street, being single forever. but now he was laying with the women he was sure would be by his side until he died.

hearing the small patter of small feet in the hallway, turning his head in the direction of the door, he saw the door opening. Nathan sticking his head around the door. closing his eyes quickly he pretended to be asleep.

the wooden floors giving away his position as he approached the bed. Harry could hear that he held his breath, trying to keep still.

then he felt the bed dip a bit near his feet and he realised the little rascal was climbing on their bed. he would give George a run for his money in all fairness.

he was just as cheeky and sassy as him, hell they could be brothers if no one knew them.

he felt him crawl closer to their heads before he started jumping up and down.

“LIV, HARRY WAKE UP, WAKE UP,” Nathan screamed, continuing his jumping on the bed.

“God, Nathan for crying out loud now I know why I never stay the night here anymore.” he heard Liv groan beside him as she hid her face in his chest.

her stomach and front pressed against his side to protect her from the jumping rascal.

“Go away Nathan and don’t come back,” Liv said, her lips moving against my chest as she did so, her leg wrapping around mine under the sheets.

“No, I’m not going away. Gran and gramps said to wake you up or interrupt you before you were doing things you shouldn’t,” he stated and Harry could see as he put his hands on his waist, looking down at the two of them as if he was scolding them.

“Oh god, for crying out loud.“ she groaned a bit embarrassed. “What did I ever do to deserve this?” she questioned, leaning into Harry’s warm body. “I’m going to kill them.” Harry heard her mutter.

“I don’t know love.“ Harry chuckled, his fingers running up and down her spine as he looked down at her with an adoring smile. "but it seems your brother doesn’t want you to sleep in,” Harry pointed out after a pause.

“So it would seem.” She replied in a grumbling tone, before lifting her head to his chest and leaning up to kiss his lips. her hand caressing his beard covered cheek.

“Eeew, no,no kissing,” Nathan screamed. jumping on the bed before he let himself fall on top of Harry and in not such a painless place.

“God that hurts.” Harry groaned rolling to my side, holding his crotch in his hands. Nathan had accidently jumped on the male’s anatomy most painful part.

While he was holding his crotch. he heard Liv giggling softly, looking up he saw she’d covered her mouth with her own hand, looking down at me.

“Liv, I swear to god it hurts don’t laugh at me,” Harry claimed, looking up at her, he wasn’t angry just in pain. he hated to show weakness in front of anyone. and now he was showing it in front of his girlfriend.

“Sorry Love” she smiled at Harry, leaning down to peck his lips. before she pointed out with a chuckle. : “but I guess Nathan found a way for us not to start doing this that we shouldn’t be doing.”

“He really didn’t mean to hurt you love.” She said to him, stroking his cheek.

“But if you think I’ll kiss it better, you have another thing coming your way, love.” She pointed out, with a chuckle as she tapped her finger on the top of his nose.

“Ooh, Do I now? I thought you loved me, sweetheart.” He teased back, the pain slowly pulling away, sitting up.

“I do love you, dear.” She replied with a smile as she still laid down. he pulled her up so he could kiss her lips in a decent manner like he wanted to. his tongue seeking entrance in her mouth.

“eww, not again.” Nathan groaned, throwing his little hand up and falling down in defeat.

“Nathan, apologise to Harry, that wasn’t nice,” Liv said scolding Nathan. pointing her finger at him and a look that said he better do what she said.

“I’m sorry Harry,” Nathan said, turning to him, his eyes looking down at his lap. "I didn’t mean to hurt you. I only wanted to play,” he explained after his pause, finally meeting my eye.

wanting Nathan to know that he wasn’t angry, he pulled the little guy in his lap. Wincing a little, the pain not gone completely.

“Hey Nate, it’s fine bud. It didn’t hurt that much bud.” Harry confessed, tilting his head up by lifting his chin.

“So you’re not angry at me Harry?” Nathan asked him meeting his eye.

“No, I’m not angry bud. But I heard you saying you wanted to play.” Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes, I wanted to play with you before we had breakfast,” Nathan said sounding hopeful

“Well then,” he said in a serious tone and started tickling him.

“No Harry, Stop, Please Stop Harry.” He shrieked much like Liv had done the morning they left Mystique.

“Liv Help me please, Make him stop. Please stop.” He said laughing, yelling to his sister for help.

“Not getting involved.” She said in a bleak tone, holding up her hands and pushing herself off the bed.

“Hey bud, we do not want her to get away unpunished now do we after laughing at me,” Harry stated. Looking up at his girlfriend’s retreating form.

“No,” Nathan said, nodding his head enthusiastically. “Maybe we should tickle her,” Nathan whispered in Harry’s ear in a conspiring manner.

So Harry leapt for Liv’s form and pulled her back on the bed, she let out a shriek. Which could be heard throughout the house, Harry was certain of that.

Both Nathan and Harry started tickling her while she shrieked and thrashed, trying to get away from them. yelling out for them to stop tickling her.

when our tickling session ended, with Liv breathlessly crying mercy and laying down exhausted. Harry told Nathan to get down that they would come down soon.

turning back to his girlfriend, he chuckled, her cheeks flushed. her hair in all angles, her chest rising and falling in a quick manner, sweat on her brow.

“what love? It looks like you ran a marathon, or did something you shouldn’t have.” Harry teased her, laying down, his head propped up in his hand.

she threw him a glare when she opened her eyes and huffed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face, which fell back again. with a soft chuckle Harry reached for the strand and tucked it behind her ear.

“I hate you” she muttered, taking a deep breath. “no you don’t.” harry stated in a sing-a-song tone. “You love me, admit it,” he said, his hand resting on her side.

“no.” she smiled, shaking her head, a playful glint in her eye. “admit it,” Harry repeated, throwing his leg over her form and holding her hands above her head.

“tell me you love me.” he grinned down at her as she grinned back at him, shaking her head. “nope.” she popped out. “alright then,” Harry said in a serious tone. nodding his head as he leant his head down, rubbing his beard covered cheek against the side of her neck.

“Harry, No.” she yelled out as she tried to get me off her, bucking her hip. trying to push him off with her legs as he started rubbing his beard against her skin.

“tell me you love me.” he repeated, amusement clear in his voice. “no,” she said again, he knew how stubborn she could be and this was all about that. seeing how long he would torture her before giving up.

“love,” he grinned. leaning down again, to start rubbing his beard against her skin again. but this time, his lips, nipped as her skin as well, moving down to her collar bone. sucking along the bone as she whispered softly.

“You okay?” he asked, looking up through his lashed when she nodded her head, he continued. going down to her chest bone. softly nipping her skin with his teeth.

“Harry.” she sighed, arching her back a little. “It’s alright love. tell me to stop when you want me to” he said, his one hand letting her hand go to caress her side.

her hand moving to his head, running her hand through his hair. “You okay?” he asked, wanting to make sure she was alright before he went any further.

“I trust you,” she whispered, looking down at him. her eyes and his becoming one as she conveyed her trust to him, nearly knocking him off his feet.

lifting his shirt she pulled on last night, he ran his hands over her soft skin of her stomach. it nearly felt like silk to his softly calloused hands.

Liv didn’t know what he was doing to her like he’d thrown a spell over her. she didn’t mind that she didn’t have any control. like she’d said. she trusted Harry and would trust him with her life.

his masculine scent was everywhere around her. his one hand, still holding hers, intertwined above her head. the other running over her skin, his hands softly running over her skin. every patch of skin he touched was left on fire.

his mouth kissing and sucking softly on her skin, his beard adding to the sensation.

“Harry.” she whimpered as his mouth moved between her breast. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered as he felt himself growing hard. he wanted to make love to her desperately. wanted to show her how much he loved her, by making love to her. but right now was about her.

he wanted her to trust him completely and be comfortable with this. “Harry.” she groaned softly as his lips closed over her hardened nipple. sucking on it, feeling it right down to the place between her legs.

“shhh,” he whispered, the vibrations making her call out his name again. “I love you,” she whispered, which made him chuckle softly. that’s how this little moment had been created.

“I love you too, Love,” he whispered, moving on to her other breast, repeating his earlier process. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, cupping her other breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

a knock on the door interrupted them. “Liv, Harry. you almost were done.” Liz’s voice called out through the door. “shit.” Liv muttered, their little moment broken. at least she hadn’t barged in.

“Your siblings really love to interrupt don’t they,” Harry said in a teasing tone. “Can’t help it” liv chuckled, pulling him up as their lips closed over each other. his hardened member poking her at her lower abdomen through his boxers.

“I’ll leave you to it,” Liv whispered, bucking her hips against Harry’s, making him groan softly. rolling off of her he threw his arm over his eyes, trying to relax a bit, but he definitely need a cold shower before going down, though.

***

When they finally came down, half an hour later, they bid everyone good morning. “sorry we fell asleep again.” liv explained, giving Harry a wink.

patting his thigh as he sat down next to her. “yeah, sleepy head here.” he teased, squeezing her hand in his thigh.

“she always loved to sleep.” Gran teased back as she joined them at the dining table.

“When are you guys leaving for London?” Her grandmother asked them.

“ I don’t know, When do you want to leave Harry? We do have dinner with your brother tonight.” Liv said, looking at me, waiting for an answer as she rolled her lower lip between her teeth.

“I don’t know, we’re supposed to be at Will and Kate’s around six tonight,“ Harry said, looking back at his girlfriend, before continuing. :“We still have to drive back. Maybe we should leave after lunch.” he suggested with his head tilted to the side.

“Yea, that sounds great,” Liv answered with a nod of her head.

After breakfast, Liv and Harry saddled up the horses again and went for another ride. taking a different route this time. both of them enjoying the moment that they could spend together. With liv going back to work in three weeks time, their time was already limited.

sure Jim had joined them, but he was several feet behind them and for now that’s all they needed.

“I hope you’re not too mad at Nathan, he didn’t do it on purpose you know,” Liv asked Harry looking back at him, adjusting the reigns in her hands.

she didn’t want Harry to be angry at her little brother for the small accident that morning.

“Sweetheart, would I be angry at him if I tickled him afterwards. Of course, I’m not. I know it was an accident.” Harry assured her, letting go on one of his reigns and holding out his hand for Liv to take.

“I really do like it here Liv. You couldn’t ’ve picked a better place than here.” He complimented, giving her hand a squeeze as he looked over at the row of trees lining their path.

“I guess not.” she agreed with a shrug of her shoulders.

“it’s great here. Just nature alone, the trees, the horses, the creek. I really liked it here so that’s why I picked this place. I felt like I could always come here and I don’t know.” she rambled, ending with a sigh and a shrug of her shoulders.

“And I do love the trees they must be really old and I always like Oak trees and weeping willows. I guess I must have something with trees and nature in general,” she confessed, her shoulders shrugging, not really knowing how to explain it.

“I know My love, it’s a place where you can come home to,” Harry said. nodding his head and Liv knew she’d gotten what she meant.

“Your gran showed me the greenhouse last night. She told me that she kept it for you. cause of your love of tropical flower, I thought Tiger lilies were your favourite.” He asked Liv, looking back at her.

“They are my favourite, but I love all flowers in general, I love nature, I guess. I would love to study geography but I have problems with math so I couldn’t do it.” Liv confessed, one of her flaws she hated, well she hated them all. but the one’s that held her back the most were the first in line to hate.

“But you do have a minor in geography, don’t you?” he asked, his head tilted to the side.

“Yes, I do. But still that isn’t my only interests,” she admitted, our hands rocking between us as the horses slowly walked down the path. "How do you mean? What is all your interest?” he asked, curious to know more about her. what her interests were. he knew she could talk about a lot of things, but didn’t know what exactly she knew.

he doubted he’d ever find out all the things she knew, it was like she had an infinite room or space for knowledge, she learned every day. he’d seen her do it on the holiday. whether she would watch a documentary before bed or read a book.

but every day she’d learn something new.

“God, I can’t believe I haven’t told you yet.” she chuckled, shaking her head.

“we did talk about it shortly but I want to know what you love, sweetheart.” He confessed, leaning in so he could peck her lips.

“I love astronomy if my math would have been better. I probably would have studied astrophysics or Geology.” she started, taking a pause.

“I even considered Pilot for some time, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.” she shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head to her shoulder.

“But that doesn’t take away, I can tell you a hell of a lot about it. I love history and art I guess it’s obvious seeing as if graduated in History.” she chuckled.

“I love music, I love learning about almost everything I can get my hands on. I always lived by one motto if it came to learning stuff. ‘You’re given one lifetime to learn as much as you can. and I want to to take advantage of that and learn as much as I can.” she told him, looking back at him and it was like he could see her wisdom in the eyes looking back at him.

“God, you really know a lot of things, Don’t you? I guess you could talk about anything with anyone.” Harry stated with an amused shake of his head.

“I guess so,” she told him, shrugging her shoulder.

“And you, What’s your interests except for the military?” she asked him.

“I love animals and military and my family. I don’t have a diploma from a university or college,” he said, looking down he was ashamed of the fact.

“I wasn’t interested in that. I went to military school got my license to fly helicopters and served my country and queen.” He confessed, looking down at his hand, holding the reign.

“Hey don’t be sad about it.” she said, squeezing his hand. “you should be proud of what you have done. intelligence or knowledge doesn’t always count. Everyone should do what he or she believes in.” she told him.

“Thanks, Love. We should probably head back and go back to London it’s past noon.” Harry informed her looking at his watch. wanting to avoid any other question that may bring his intelligence in question.

kicking the horses into a gallop, they rode back to the farm. saddling off their horses when they got back and walking them to their fenced off paddock.

Liv’s gran stood on it that they eat lunch with them. both Harry and Liv didn’t even want to argue with that one and Harry had come to love being there, so he wouldn’t have anyway.

After lunch, they said goodbye to Liv’s family and left her families home. With a promise to visit them again next week. It was already 1:30 when we left.

***

“Hey, do you want to stay at my place tonight?” Harry asked, breaking the comfortable silence of their car. Liv behind the wheel again.

“Sure, if you or your family wouldn’t mind.” She told him, not sure if she could even stay at his place, it was part of Kensington palace after all.

“of course, I don’t mind.” he laughed. "I would love it if you stayed the night. so maybe you should pack a bag for this evening and for this weekend in Highgrove,” he suggested, kissing the back of her hand.

“Shit, I forgot I was supposed to meet you father this weekend.” She said gripping the steering wheel until her knuckles turned white. she really had forgotten about that ‘small’ appointment she had.

‘damn Harry.’ she cursed him in her mind.

“Don’t worry, they’ll love you. I know they will.“ Harry said, very convinced off his statement. "And Kate and Will suggested driving up to my father’s place together tomorrow.” He informed her.

“How is that supposed to work, I mean there are only five places in a car and they are already with four,” Liv questioned, looking back at her boyfriend.

“Don’t worry about it. George is going to stay at Zara’s this weekend. So it will only be Charlotte. And I forgot to mention it Sunday I have a Polo match. I would like it very much if you came with me?” he asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

he knew the press would be there, but he didn’t care any longer. he just wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. yes, the secret would definitely out then, but he wanted her there on the sidelines as he played polo.

“Won’t the paparazzi be there? I mean I would love to see you play polo, but…” she said, shaking her head like she was trying to shake something out of her mind.

“There’s a big chance they’ll be there, I’m almost sure they’ll be there. But I couldn’t care less.” he shrugged his shoulders.

“I want my girlfriend to support me while I play polo. If that means us getting out to the world, I really couldn’t care anymore. The world can know.” he told her, squeezing her hand. hoping she would think the same as him.

he was scared of what they might do to her, but he didn’t want to hide anymore. he would probably lead her in the lion’s den but the faster it got out, the sooner he could start taking her out.

he wanted to take her out on a normal date, well as normal as it could be with him. getting out would also mean that both of them wouldn’t be single anymore. the world would know they were off the market.

“I don’t know Harry,” she said in a soft tone. shaking her head softly. “I’ll see what I’ll do this weekend, but I can’t promise anything yet,” she told him, hoping he’d be okay with that for now. she wasn’t sure if she wanted to reveal herself yet.

“Okay, sweetheart, don’t worry about it. We’ll figure it out together,” he promised.

***

When they got to her place, Liv explained to her friends what the plan was for the weekend. They weren’t too mad at them, they had planned to go on a Harry Potter route this weekend, anyway.

he hoped they weren’t too angry at him for taking away their friend. But while Liv had gone upstairs to pack a bag they told him. they were happy that she had finally found the person she deserved.

They were happy that he was introducing her to his family and that everything was going great.

When they left her place it was already 5 o’clock when we left. She had showered and was ready to meet my brother and sister from her place. only I needed a quick shower and change of clothes.

***

arriving at his own place, he was a bit nervous. what would she think of his place? yes, it was Kensington palace, well a building of the main building. but still part of it.

Kate had decorated the place, having lived there with his brother before him. but the furniture in it now was his. he gave her a quick tour, needing to rush to get to his brother’s place.

"It’s beautiful harry.” she’d said, that at least, stilled his worries for now. he’d give her the grand tour tomorrow.

She stayed in his room while he took a shower and prepared himself.

he dressed in a hurry and left his place precisely 6 o’clock. looking over at Liv he could see her she was nervous. there was a different step in her walk. you could barely see it. she was very well at hiding her nervousness or anything really. something that would be essential once they married.

she picked an imaginary thread of her blouse.

“Love, please stop worrying,“ Harry assured her, stopping in the driveway.

"They will love you, I know they will. So stop fussing and worrying. I’ll be there by your side the entire evening and everything will be okay love, I promise.” he promised, her face clasped in his hands kissing her passionately. when they broke apart, he took her hand in his again and started walking towards their destination.

Just when he was about to knock, the door opened. Kate and William standing there smiling at us.

“Come in, come in,” Kate ushered in her usual enthusiastic manner. something she only reserved for people she knew. not for the public and he was surprised she was acting this way already. Liv was a stranger to her after all. ,

They both kissed him on the cheek before Harry turned to Liv and introduced them to each other.

“William, Kate ,this is Liv.” He said.“Liv these are William and Kate.”

As Harry introduced them to each other. Liv couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed and a bit intimidated. she was standing in the same room as Kate Middleton.

she could probably handle William, but Kate. now that was an entirely different case. she only hoped she wouldn’t make a fool of herself.

Kate came forward and kissed liv on the cheek.

“Hi Liv, I’m Kate. I’m so happy to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much about you already.” She said, looking at me in a comforting and assuring smile.

“It’s an honour to meet you, Your Royal Highness,” Liv said a slight tremble in her voice, one Harry could only pick up on. as she bowed down to the women in front of her.

“Please, don’t bow to me. I’m just a normal girl meeting her probably meeting her future-in-law sister.” She said with a cheeky grin thrown at Harry by her side, and liv immediately relaxed on the spot, her shoulders relaxing.

Next William approached her much in the same way as Kate did. After the introductions were done, she felt a little more relaxed.

walking to the living room Kate announced she had to go and check on the dinner.

“Please let me help you. I insist.” Liv said, not even having sat down, she wanted to help Kate and not act like she’d be spoiled. she’d always been taught then when you were invited over for dinner, the least you could do was help a bit.

“Sure, join me. What would you like to drink?” she asked her, Kate looking over her shoulder at the women walking behind her. as they walked to the kitchen.

“Whatever is easy,” Liv answered, not wanting to be any trouble.

“Would you like some white wine? I love it, but those two there don’t like it. We could share a bottle.” she suggested, leaning down and opening a glass door.

“I would love to,” liv answered with a smile.

“Good, I don’t like opening a bottle just for myself.” she admitted while getting two wine glasses out of the cupboard.

In that moment liv knew that she was just like any other normal person and that we would get along just fine.

“I know what you mean, One bottle for one person is too much.” Liv pointed out leaning her hip against the counter.

“exactly, finally, somebody who gets me around here. Harry and Will don’t, like white wine, they’ll drink it when they have to, but they prefer Red wine. And they always insist on me opening a bottle for me alone.” She explained, lifting a bottle from another glass door below the kitchen island.

“Would you like this bottle?” She asked, showing me a bottle of wine that was probably more expensive than liv could apprehend.

“Sure,” liv answered with a nod of her head.

While they were conversing, liv helped her finish dinner.

And the spark between them was instantaneous. they got along marvellously.

Liv realised that they would be great friends. that Kate would be a great friend to her.

once dinner was prepared and waiting to be put on plates Kate yelled. : “Guys, get your lazy bums out of those chairs and set the table will you?”

“ your spirit,” Liv stated out of nowhere.

“Like your spirit as well, but you as a person as well. I think we will become best friends, I can tell. Normally I don’t trust people easily. Ever since I became Will’s girlfriend, but with you, I feel safe, I feel like I can tell you anything.” She confessed, looking at me as we both leant against the kitchen island.

"I know why Harry’s that comfortable with you."she added.

“ And don’t worry, Harry already told me you were an admirer of me, but I must say, I am becoming an admirer of you as well.” she chuckled, putting a reassuring hand on my arm.

“Thanks, Kate, I appreciate it a lot. I was nervous as hell about meeting you and William. I didn’t really know what to expect, but I can sense that we will get along.” Liv admitted, glad that they were getting along so well.

“Exactly, Will you join me? I’m going to get George and Charlotte for dinner.” She asked me, nodding her head in the direction of the doorway.

“Sure, if you don’t mind,” Liv asked, tilting her head to her raised shoulder.

“Of course, I don’t. Come on.” she giggled, motioning for me to follow with her hand.

they headed upstairs and went inside a room full of dolls and covered in pink walls.

realising they were in Charlotte’s room she saw Kate looking around the place.

“ I guess she must be in George’s room. For siblings, they do get along.” She said with a chuckle as she walked out of the door and to the next door.

When I went inside I saw two kids sitting on the ground playing nicely together.

“Hey sweeties, I want to introduce you to my new friend Liv. She’s Harry’s girlfriend. Will you come and say hello to her?” Kate asked them crouching down in front of them.

crouching down next to her, George approached her. looking at her as if he was trying to discover who she was and if she was dangerous. she got a bit uncomfortable under his gaze.

she couldn’t imagine what that look would do when he was older, he was only three now. Liv just stayed there waiting for him to get comfortable with her presence.

And then a smile broke out on his face. He stepped towards me and gave me his hand. “Hello Miss Liv, I’m George and this is Charlotte, My little sister but we call her Char.” He said to me in a very adult tone that surprised me more than anything. he definitely was more grown up for his age.

he was only three years old for crying out loud and he already acted as if he was an adult, but Liv guessed that was because of who he was. she couldn’t imagine what it must be like to raise the future king of England.

“Hello, George. I’m Liv.” she said, accepting his hand which he shook. looking over at his mum, she nodded her head and he gave me a hug.

At first, liv was surprised that he was hugging her after the formal introduction. once she got over her surprise she gladly accepted and hugged him back.

sensing that Charlotte was a bit more apprehensive than her big brother, but once George had given her a hug. she walked up to me, her thumb in her mouth. "hello” she said softly, walking into me and giving me a hug as well.

“Hello, Charlotte,” Liv smiled, hugging her back.

standing up together with Kate, she picked up charlotte and rested her on her hip.

“Will you pick me up, Liv?” George asked, looking up at Liv.

Looking at Kate for a confirmation, she saw her nod her head. liv leant down at picked the little monkey up and rested her on her own hip as she followed kate out the door.

“If you are Uncle Harry’s girlfriend, does that mean you’ll become my aunty like aunty Pip.” He asked Liv, with a calculating look on his face as if he was thinking very hard.

being careful of the steps she was taking with George in her arms. she looked at him.

“I guess it does George,” Liv said, looking over to Kate again and she smiled at me. “Cool, Can I call you Aunty Liv then?” he asked with his cheeky grin, known around the world.

“Sure, if you want to,” Liv answered him, "if your mum, dad and uncle Harry say you can,” she told him. she didn’t want to cause trouble with his parents or her boyfriend. if they were okay with it. so would she.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that"s the chapter. Hope you liked it and leave behind a comment.

Liv introduces Harry to her family: https://68.media.tumblr.com/b8b2ede4a274f333f7669c2c6310a45e/tumblr_oovd7ebXYA1w609yjo1_500.png