Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter Ten

Walking into the dining room, Liv carrying George, Kate holding Charlotte on her hip. When he saw his girlfriend enter the room, holding George on her hip, he gave her a smile.

apparently, George had already taken to her, he wouldn’t be sitting on her hip otherwise.

“Liv just set him down here next to me,” Will said, pulling back one of the high chairs with a smile on his face.

“No dad.” George protested in his grown-up tone, his one hand holding onto Liv’s neck, his other resting on his hip as he looked at his father.

“I want to sit next to Aunty Liv.,” he told them, looking between his dad and uncle. “Aunty Liv?” Both asked in surprise as they looked at each other before looking back in Liv and George’s direction.

“Yeah. George figured out, seeing as Liv is your girlfriend, he should start calling her aunty Liv.“ Kate explained looking between her brother-in-law and husband, placing Charlotte in her high chair.

“And if it’s okay with you Harry and Liv. Then I’m okay with it. You, Will?” Kate suggested, looking between all the grown-ups before ending her eye on Will.

“If it’s okay for them, then it’s okay for me,” William agreed with a smile and a nod of his head.

“Can I sit next to aunty Liv now?” George asked again, swinging his leg impatiently. hitting liv’s thigh in the process, not that she minded. she was used to it from Nathan.

“Sure bud, I’ll switch seats with Liv,” William said. walking to one of the chairs as Liv walked to the chair next to the other high chair.

Harry was sitting next to me on one side and George on the other, Will in Harry’s other side. bringing in Charlotte and Kate between George and Charlotte.

Kate and Liv put the food on the plates and started dinner, conversation flowing easily between all of them.

Once in a while, Liv would help George with eating, or cutting some piece of food.

“So, Liv I hear you graduated with honours in History,” William questioned looking at his brother’s girlfriend as he took a sip of his glass.

“Yes, I did with minors in both Art History and Geography. “ Liv admitted looking back at Will with a blush tinting her cheeks.

“Really, Which is your favourite artist?” Kate asked, looking up and looking at Liv.

“I can’t say that I have a specific favourite artist. I love a lot of artists in their own way, but I can’t really say I have a favourite. You?” Liv rambled, looking back at Kate.

“Much the same as you.” She admitted with a smile and nod of her head. “Do you have one that comes to mind firstly?” she asked.

“I have a few ones: Van Gogh’s night sky, Saturn devouring his son from Goya, the brothers Van Eyck’s the Lamb. William turner’s fisherman at sea. But I love a lot of artists. You?” Liv replied.

as the women shared a conversation about their shared interest. Harry looked on, an admiring and assuring smile on his face. everything would be alright. Kate and Liv seemed to be getting along marvellously.

talking as if they had known each other for years. and it brought a bit more ease to his heart.

knowing that these two women got along, sharing interests stories. And in the future, they would be the only one’s who knew what it was like to be married to the Whales brothers. not being born blue-blooded or into royalty.

“I’m quite a big fan of the Flemish primitives and the impressionism. But like you said all artists are amazing in their own way.” Kate agreed, bringing Harry back from his reverie.

Looking back at his brother he saw that he was having a small smile on his lips as well, listening intently to the two women. yes, everything would be alright. they accepted her, that’s all he wanted. for his brother and sister to accept the women that had become so important to him.

“And what do you love the most about your job as a guide?” William questioned, between eating.

“God, I just love pretty much everything. but the fact that I’m able to my job with passion is the only motivation needed, really.” Liv chuckled, looking back at his brother.

“I love the fact that I can teach people about the civilisations they visit. How much I may like paintings, I have a greater love for architecture. Just the fact how some civilisations began. How they originated. No matter how many times I walk through some building, I’ll always be in awe of some of them. and have a tremendous amount of respect for them.” Harry listened to his girlfriend explain.

he could see the passion in her eyes, a little flicker there in bother her blue eyes. you could feel the passion rolling off of her in waves. The smile gracing her lips was infectious as she explained why she loved her job so much. he’d known she was passionate about it and hoped that one day he could witness her on her turf as a guide.

he couldn’t imagine how passionate she would be standing in those actual place.

“What’s your favourite civilisation?” Kate asked her, between fork of food being eaten, and wine being drunk.

“Like I said before, I can’t really decide on that. I love the really ancient one until the middle ages. after that my interests do decline, but my favourite one. I guess I’ve always had a soft spot for the celts and British history. ” Liv admitted sheepishly.

Anyone who knew Liv knew that she had always felt at home in England, ever since her three-month au pair job in London. and then she’d gotten her head into British history.

Anyone who knew her well was aware that the celts and British history was her favourite by far. No matter how much she loved the others.

“Which architecture do you like the most?” William asked sounding really interested in what she loved. he really wanted to get to know her and he understood why his brother had been pulled in by her. she’d got this calming atmosphere around her.

it reminded him of his grandmother in a way, she had the same sort of aura around her. She was an open book and social. Will realised she had to be considering her job. But he had to agree, she was the right match for his brother. he’d found his equal in her.

Liv looked over at Harry, who was giving her a small assuring smile and nod of his head. smiling back at his for a few seconds, it felt like they were the only people in the room. throughout the dinner, they’d been giving each other small looks or glances. all of them noted and seen by Kate and Will.

and each time Kate and Will would smile and look at each other, nodding their heads in agreement. she was it for him.

“Again. hard to decide, but here in Britain, I love everything. : the cathedrals, abbey’s, castles, the Cromwell’s. Outside of the UK: I do love the south American structures, but really, it’s hard to decide.” Liv explained, shaking her head in an amused manner.

“Harry told me you once dreamt of becoming a pilot?” William asked her.

“Yea, although short lived. I have a learning disorder when it comes to math. So how great I might be in science I would never be able to do the calculations needed.” she chuckled, she didn’t mind anymore that she hadn’t been able to do it.

“And did you ever fly a plane?” he asked.

“Yea, I did a small one. I absolutely loved it, but it was too expensive to get into the aviation school it was nearly €100 000. And I didn’t have that amount of money but still the chance of succeeding was slim because of my problems with math.” she explained, looking at Will.

“I know you two fly helicopters, but can you fly planes?” she asked interested, looking between the two Whales Brothers.

“I have a license to fly a small two-persons plane. But give me a helicopter, I’m very happy with that.” Harry admitted with a nod of his head.

“I have attempted it, but I don’t have a license,” William admitted.

“Do you ride horses?” Kate asked, looking at the new women being welcomed into their lives.

“Yes, I do,” Liv answered with a nod of her head.

“Really, we’ll have to take a ride someday and maybe attempt Polo,” William suggested with a chuckle.

“Taking a ride through the countryside, sure. Attempting Polo would probably end with people hospitalised.” Liv stated, amusement clear in her voice as they all laughed at her.

“Why are you all laughing, Mommy?” George asked, looking up at his mum with a confused look on his face.

“It’s something Liv said, sweety,” Kate answered, pushing her hand through his hair.

****

the four of them talked for a bit longer as they ate their dinner, getting to know each other. finding out that there were a lot of common interests between the four of them. Liv had already been aware of them with Harry. but she was surprised to see how much she had in common with William and Kate.

she also realised that yes. Kate and William held titles. they were the future monarchs of Great Britain and heads of the Commonwealth. they were just ordinary people behind closed doors, with dreams, expectations and hopes for the future.

and after all, Harry carried a title as well and he was her boyfriends. at the end of the day, we were all people, human with the same needs and desires, no matter who you were. And with that realisation, that last strains of worriedness and nervousness disappeared.

When dinner was finished and everyone had finished eating. George turned his attention to his aunt. he’d overheard his mum and dad talking about his usual bath before bed and asked Liv. “Aunty Liv will you bathe me?“

Liv agreed when Will and Harry said they would take care of the dishes and the mess having been made. whilst Kate and Liv took care of the two younger children.

****

following his brother into the kitchen his hands carrying the plates. Will turned around his full attention on his brother after putting down the bowls in his hands.

“Harry, I swear to god if you mess this up with her, I’ll kick your ass so hard, I’ll kick you to the moon. She is a keeper.” Will announced, looking at his brother with a very serious look. he hated to see his brother so unhappy as he’d been in the last few years. yes, he was happy but nothing in comparison to how he was now.

“I know Will and I won’t mess this up. We’ve already talked about marriage.” Harry admitted, pulling the door of the dishwasher open.

Will looked up at his brother with a shocked face. “You have considered and talked about marriage. A future with Liv already?” he asked, looking at his brother with a questioning look. wanting to see how serious he was. and he realised there wasn’t one bit of amusement in his tone. he was dead serious about his statement.

“I guess I shouldn’t be shocked,” Will stated, putting the plates on the rack of the dishwasher.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Harry asked with a snort as he looked down at his brother, his hand resting on his waist.

“Harry I’ve been your brother for 34 years, I’ve never seen you like this. I’ve never known you to fly across the world for a girl.

I’ve never seen you this happy, ever. So somehow I shouldn’t be surprised that you’ve had such conversations already.” Will explained, giving Harry his serious look.

“I’m just scared about what the paps might do about her past,” Harry admitted in a soft whisper.

“I mean we’re used to it. She doesn’t, I’m not about to lose her because of them, Will. I won’t. I’ve never loved a person more than her. I love everything about her.” Harry said with a shake of his head. Trying to make sense of when and how he’d fallen so hard for the women giving his nephew a bath upstairs.

“I asked her to join us on Sunday at the polo game. She said she didn’t know if she wanted to go because of the paps who’d be there.” Harry told his brother, hoping he’d have a certain insight.

“Harry.” he said, placing his hand on his brother’s shoulder.

“you’ve only been together for two weeks, give her some time before you throw her for dogs.

But one thing I can tell you if there’s one person who can handle our lives as your girlfriend it’ll be her.” Will stated, nodding his head at his statement. he was damn sure she would be able to handle it.

“She’s a very strong person. They won’t break her. Of that I’m sure.” Will added with an afterthought.

“I guess you’re right. Do you like her Will? You know how important your opinion means to me. As does Kate’s.” Harry asked he’d seen the interaction between dinner. but he wanted to make sure he hadn’t imagined things hoping they got along.

“Harry, I think you know the answer to that. I absolutely love her. Adore her even for a simple reason. : she makes you happy and I trust her, more than any other of your girls. I know she’ll keep you on a leash figuratively speaking.” he paused with a chuckled and amusement clear in his voice. As he thought about his brother being kept on a leash by that women. she would take crap from him of that he was sure.

“I think you finally found your girl Harry. As for Kate, I can’t answer for her. You should ask her, but I think that the fact she allows Liv to bathe George is enough of a reaction.” Will told him, nodding his head to the stairs.

“Thanks, Will, do you think mum would have loved her?” Harry asked his brother in a brittle tone. the emotion in his voice clear as he thought about what his mother would think of Liv.

It didn’t matter how much time had passed since she had been taken away from their lives. he’d always ask himself the question:what would she think of this?‘

he’d always think about what his mother thought of certain things he did. what she would do about his sometimes inappropriate behaviour.

and he was incredibly sad, knowing he wouldn’t be able to introduce Liv to her. be there when they said their ‘I do’s’. or wouldn’t be able to meet her grandchildren, he hoped Liv and him would have.

“I think she would have loved her, Harry. I think she would day the exact same things I said. She would love the person she is. She would love her motivation, passion. She would love her cause of the simple fact that she loves you.” William replied to his brother’s question. Remembering a time where he’d asked the same question from Harry when he started dating Kate.

“Would you mind driving through Althorp, Monday when we come back from Highgrove. I want her to meet mum. And mum her. ” Harry asked. Realising with a sad thought that, that would be the closest thing of them ever meeting.

“Of course, I don’t mind. I’d love to do that.” Will said, giving his brother a smile a squeeze of his shoulder.

their moment of sadness and thinking back about their mother was interrupted. When laughter travelled down from somewhere upstairs.

*****

“God, George, your mum’s going to kill me. You little monkey.” Liv said, looking around the wet pools he’d created by splashing in the water. a scene she was familiar with from bathing Nathan.

she doubted Kate would find it very amusing, though.

with a shake of her head, she turned her attention back to the little monkey sitting in the bath.

Kate had gone to bathe Charlotte after giving Liv the things she’d need to bathe George and his clothes for afterwards.

when George splashed the water again, she couldn’t help but laugh at the state of the bathroom. this was so like bathing Nathan. it looked like a pool had been made in the bathroom. water everywhere. and Liv herself drenched from head to toe.

George continued with splashing the water everywhere.

“You little monkey,” Liv said, trying to keep her amusement hidden.

“I’m not a monkey.” He said matter of fact voice.

“ooh, I’m pretty sure you’re a monkey. Come on I’ll dry you off and then clean up the bathroom,” she said, holding her hands out to pick him up.

just then Kate decided to join them, with a gasp she announced her presence to Liv and George.

“What on earth happened in here?” she asked, her eyes scanning the bathroom, her tone sounding a bit angry to Liv.

“I’m so sorry Kate, I’ll clean it all up, I promise. I’m really sorry.” Liv immediately started rambling, feeling bad for making such a mess.

and then Kate burst out laughing: “God Kate.” Liv sighed in relief, thinking she’d just messed up.

“it isn’t funny. I thought I had messed up and you were angry at me.” Liv admitted the worry still clear in her voice, she did not want to mess this up. she loved Harry too much for that. she wanted his family to like her.

but the infectious laughter of Kate made Liv laugh and giggle along with her. Kate joining the young women by the side of the bath, sitting down on the wet floor.

George wasn’t slowing down with his water spectacle, splashing water everywhere. Drenching Kate as well.

the door to the bathroom opened again as Harry and Will stood in the doorway looking at the scene in front of them. both women cross-legged on the floor, Liv more drenched than Kate.

George behind them splashing water everywhere and giggling at the mess he was making.

“What the hell happened here,“ William announced, his voice bouncing off the tiles bathroom walls.

“I thought you were supposed to bathe George?” William claimed, looking down at his wife and brother’s girlfriend. “not the other way around.” he stated, failing to remain serious as chuckles shook his chest.

Harry beside him laughing at the scene.

“Yea, that was the plan, but that little monkey here had other plans,” Liv claimed, though chuckles as she pointed her thumb back at George.

the splashing sound of water behind the stopped as George announced, with his hands on his waist. “I’m not a monkey, I’m a good little boy.”

he picked up a plastic goblet and filled it with water, before dumping it over his mothers and aunty Liv’s head.

Looking at what he’d done. Harry and William couldn’t contain their laughter anymore and burst out into laughter.

It took them a bit to get over their laughter and get themselves composed. William and Harry started cleaning up the bathroom, putting towels on the pools of water.

Liv and Kate got up, Kate picking George out of the bath and placing him on the mat in front of the bath. “we’ll take care of him.” Will said, nodding his head at both women.

“okay,” Kate smiled, walking up to her husband and kissing his lips. “And Charlotte is still waiting for her bedtime story,” she told him.

“Come on, I’ll give you some of my clothes.” She said, looking back at me, motioning for me to follow behind her. pecking Harry’s lips as she passed him, she followed the other women.

***

“Woman, How many clothes, shoes and purses do you need?” Liv asked in a teasing tone as she looked around the walk-in-closet.

“Woman, believe me. Once you marry Harry and believe that will happen, I know that you’ll have a closet as big as mine.” She answered, looking back at me with a self-assured smile on her face.

“How do you know I’ll get married to Harry?” Liv asked her surprised to hear the words coming from Kate’s mouth.

handing me jeans, tank top and a sweater she asked: “Will this be okay?”

“Of course, they are, I’ll give them back to you washed,“ Liv promised as she accepted the clothes.

“Don’t worry about it.” She answered, shaking her head.

“And how I know?” she asked, looking back at Liv.

“I‘ve never seen Harry this serious about any relationship. I mean, how long have you been a couple?” she asked with a raised eyebrow

“Almost two weeks now,” Liv told her a smile gracing her lips.

“Exactly my point love,” Kate said, nodding her head as to prove her point.

“He flew to the other side of the world cause he received a phone call from you. That smile that he has on his face almost constantly is because of you.” she paused as she took a step towards me.

“I’ve never known him to be this happy. Harry doesn’t introduce people to us, or at least not that fast. See what we are doing now, changing in front of each cause my son both drenched us.” she chuckled softly

“you fit in here between the three of us. I told you already I don’t trust people easily since William, neither does William. Yet we allowed you to bathe our son. I can tell we will be great friends. I know that you’ll marry his cause of who you are.” she emphasised the last sentence.

“He absolutely adores you, I see the way he looks at you, how you look at him. The secret glances, smiles. You’re smitten with each other. And I like you a lot and I don’t say that as a friend, but as a Duchess right now.” she pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

“I like you, cause it will be you who will stand next my side on royal engagements. I like you because of who you are. I don’t know you that much; but still, I know enough. You’ll see.” She said finishing her speech while she zipped up her pants.

“And I know it’s early, but please join me on the sidelines on Sunday while the boys play Polo, join us. Show the world that Harry is yours. And no matter what happens, I’ll help you through it. Don’t be angry with Harry from what I’ll tell you now.” she asked, her head tilted to the side as she looked closely at the women in front of her.

“But when he came back from Mystique he confided in William. He needed somebody he could talk to about your past and there’s nobody else he trusts more than his brother and vice versa,” she explained as we walked to their bedroom.

“Harry also felt you would need a support system when the paps find out. William told me what Harry told him. William felt you would need a support system when the paps will find out and they will, you know it.” she pointed out the fact that Liv already knew, the reason why she’d be so reluctant to start something with him in the first place.

“ But know that no matter what they say, do. I’ll always be here for you as a friend, cause no matter what were the only 2 women who will know what it is to date and marry those 2 Wales brothers.” she laughed, pointing her thumb back to the rooms where George and Charlotte were.

stunned at both her speeches. Liv wasn’t angry with Harry she’d given him the okay to talk to someone he trusted and she was glad it had been Will.

and for some reason, Liv realised that Kate had been right. we both knew it. many girls knew what it was to date those two, but not like we were dating them. we were special to them.

and in the end, only the two of us would know what it meant to be standing at those sides of the man they loved.

“You’re right,” Liv confirmed, nodding her head.

“Harry and I already talked about marrying, a future. He said he would make me his wife right now if he could. He promised to make me his wife within the next two years.” Liv sighed, thinking back at their conversation last night. when they were sitting in the garden at her grandparent’s house.

“But still, there’s so much stuff unclear. There’ nothing I want more than me being able to call Harry my husband. I don’t care who he is, I don’t care he’s a prince. I don’t care about that at all. The only thing I care about is Harry. “ Liv explained with a small shrug of her shoulders. it was just that simple. to her, he was just Harry.

“And that’s why you’ll make an amazing wife, mother, and Duchess. The things that are unclear will figure themselves out and I’ll help you if you want,” she promised, walking up to me and giving me a hug.

“Come on we should head downstairs before they start worrying.” she chuckled when they broke apart after a bit.

“I thought I lost you in Catherine’s closet, Love?” Harry teased, looking at his sister-in-law walking behind her when we got down to the living room

“No, Love we just changed and talked,” Liv shrugged her shoulders as she walked up to Harry. wrapping her arms around his back as she stood at his side, leaning up to peck his lips.

“Yes, Henry. We just talked.” Kate teased back, emphasising his real birth name.

“Don’t call me Henry, Kate.” Harry retaliated, looking at his sister standing by his brother’s side.

“Then don’t call me Catherine.” Kate pointed out, with a raised eyebrow.

“Sure thing, Kate,” Harry said emphasising Kate.

“Would you like some more wine Liv?” Kate asked, moving away from Will’s side.

“Sure, but only if you drink as well,” Liv replied with her head tilted to the side. “Of course,” Kate smiled, before walking and disappearing in the kitchen.

“Hey, aren’t you going to ask me what I would like to drink?” Harry yelled after her.

“Get off your lazy bum up and get it yourself.” we heard her yell back from the kitchen.

“See, what happens, Love. My own family is neglecting me.” Harry joked, holding his hand out.

“Sure Harry, that’s why we allow you to come over for dinner almost every day,” William stated, entering the living room, holding up a bottle of scotch and two glasses. “Scotch?” He asked showing the bottle to Harry.

“You know it, brother,” Harry replied, squeezing his arm around my waist.

the rest of the evening was spent talking and getting to know each other a bit more. around midnight, though, Harry and Liv called it quits and headed over to Harry’s place not far away.

they said goodbye with the promise of meeting them again at noon the next day. from there they would be driving out to Highgrove.

****

we walked hand in hand towards Nottingham cottage, it was strange that we were right smack in the middle of London. but around us, you could hear mostly nature.

entering his place Harry turned to her and asked:“Do you want to go to bed Love or do you want to drink something first?”

“Sure, I’d love a glass of water before heading up,” Liv replied, following behind him as he led the way to his kitchen.

she watched him as he pulled out a glass from a cabinet and filled with water. before handing it to her where she was leaning against the counter.

“Is the offer to join you Sunday still open?” she suddenly asked him, breaking the comfortable silence they had been sitting in.

“Of course.” Harry breathed, looking over at Liv. before placing his glass on the counter and lifting her so she was sitting on the countertop.

“it is. You want to come to the polo game with us?” he asked her, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as she leant in his touch.

“Yes,” she nodded her head, enjoying his simple touch. "I’d love to join you guys at the polo match.” She continued, taking his hand in hers and intertwining their fingers.

“Love, Can I ask you what made you change your mind?” he inquired, wanting to know why she’d changed her mind all of a sudden.

he was ecstatic that she was joining him of course. but she’d been very reluctant to the idea, and now she wanted to come all of a sudden.

“Kate.” was her only reply to which he nodded his head softly. he should have known his sister had gotten involved somehow.

who knew what those two had been talking about when they had been changing.

“What do you mean?” He asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

“Kate and I had a talk.“ she explained.

“She made me see the sense of it all, the bigger picture I mean. She’s right, I shouldn’t let the paps dictate my life, not now, not ever.” She elaborated with a nod of her head as if to prove her point, he just didn’t know if it was to him or to herself.

“Love. You do know that I wouldn’t be angry with you if you didn’t join us. right?” he asked her wanting to make sure that that was what she really wanted and not because I liked the idea of her joining us.

“It is what I want.” she defended, nodding her head.

“She’s right. From now on, the life I knew is gone. You and I both know it.” she chuckled sarcastically while shaking her head softly.

“So I might as well get used to it. If we do indeed get married, they’ll be a part of my life, no matter how much we hate it, They’ll be part of our life. So it shouldn’t matter that they will be there on Sunday, screw them.” she exclaimed, throwing her one hand up and letting it fall on her thigh with a soft smack.

“If my boyfriend wants me to cheer him on during his polo game. I will. I’ll deal with it. And if they find out about my past, so be it. Let them try to destroy me, they can’t destroy me, I’ve been destroyed, I survived and I’m stronger for it.” she explained, resting her hand on his cheek in a soft caress as he leant into her touch.

“okay,” he whispered, seeing the determination in her eyes at wanting to join. whatever Kate and she had talked about had changed her mind. made her very determined to join them.

and he realised that Will had been right earlier in the night. that she would be able to handle it, them, their life as public figures.

one thing he was certain off, in front of him was a woman that had been broken and been put together like she said it. she was a lioness. a wolf and he did not want to be around when she decided to pick a fight with the press or anyone else for that matter.

he was already feeling sorry for those who’d ever come across her path and piss her off. her friends were right and from what he’d heard so far, she was the leader of their group. protective and a natural born leader.

hell, her job a perfect example of that. she was a leader at heart and a fighter. she knew how to fight for the things she believed in.

she wouldn’t back down, her determination in everything she did a second nature to her. just like her protectiveness and leadership.

he could imagine her heading head first into a situation no matter what she would handle them like only she was capable off. and not too much later in the future she’d prove him that.

“You have no idea, how much that means to me, sweetheart.“ he smiled, his free hand caressing her cheek, much like she was doing to him.

"And I promise you right now, I’ll be by your side no matter what. I can’t wait for you to meet my father and the rest of my family,” he told her, excited for her to meet his entire family, he was only scared for her. he had a big family.

she mostly had her grandparents as far as he knew and siblings, she was in for far more meetings. but he would be there every step of the way.

leaning in to kiss her lips softly, standing between her thighs. his hand moving to her hair as their kiss intensified. his other hand travelling to her back, pulling her to the edge of the counter top.

she was kissing him back with the same ferocity as he. returning his passion he was using, her hand moving through his hair, pulling and tugging softly. her other at his back pulling him closer to him.

his tongue seeking entrance to her mouth, nudging her lower lip.

he wanted her so bad. he wanted to make love to her, this morning had nearly led to it, although he wouldn’t have taken it that far. it would have been about her, making her comfortable by his touch.

he felt his jeans grow a little tighter as his hardened member pushed against the fabric of his boxers and jeans.

his skin on fire as she ran her hands over his body. every touch sending electricity through his nerves and being.

he was aching for her, to feel her, to touch her. to make love to her. he was so hard for her it almost hurt. he knew he had to pull back before things got too much out of hand.

“Liv, we should stop,” he said, pulling away from her mouth panting he couldn’t get enough of her lips.

looking at her closely he could see the hurt cross her face. taking her hands in his “Love, don’t you dare think I don’t want you.” he said, his one hand moving to her flustered cheeks. her lips red and swollen from their kiss.

“I want you more than anything.” he told her, moving his hand to her wrist and moving it to the bulge in pants, hoping he wasn’t taking it to far.

“You feel that I want you more than anything, but I don’t want to hurt you. I want you to be ready for this,” he said, trying to assure her that I was only looking out for her, not wanting to push her.

looking up at him, feeling how excited he was made her flushed cheeks even redder, but she really wanted this. she was touched that he was looking out for her so much. putting her before him. but she’d be ready for this for a long time. she just hadn’t found the right person. and Harry was.

looking up at him she moved her hand from his groin to both his cheeks. "Love. I’m more than ready. I promise you. the only thing I want is for us to make love. for you to make love to me. I assure you, I’m okay and ready for this. I want you but only if you want me.” she told him, resting her head against his.

hoping she could convince him that she really was ready for this. she hated the fact that her past was a turn off for him, holding him back. leaning in she softly pecked his lips.

he felt her legs crossing on his bum and he took a step closer still as she pulled him closer to her. his hardened member against her core.

and the last control he had been holding onto dissolved. : “okay, but only if you’re absolutely sure?” he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

nodding her head she closed the small gap between their lips, in a passionate lock. pulling back I left butterfly kisses up to her ear. “Not here, Love.”

and he felt her nod against his cheek, picking her up by her bum he pulled her from the counter top and up the stairs.

*em*

carrying her up to his room, her lips, kissing the side of his neck and throat, softly nipping and kissing, he grew harder. making it harder for him to focus on climbing the stairs with her in her arms.

when he finally got to his room, he threw the room open and shut it with his foot, putting her on the floor. he looked at her, caressing her cheek softly with his fingers.

“You absolutely sure?” he asked a final time, her only reply to him was to pull her against her with her hand at the back of his neck and kiss him.

her fingers drawing small patterns on his back, driving him more insane. her fingers caressing his. every nerve in his body was attuned to every little thing she did.

seeking entrance to her mouth, he pulled her flush against his body, his one hand on her bum, his other in her hair. as she opened her mouth, their tongues started fighting for dominance.

she was kissing him with as much as passion as she could muster. her skin on fire by his touch as they caressed each others body.

every breath fanning her face during their kiss, each stroke or caress of his hand drove her mad. his smell that she had come to put together with Harry invading her senses.

the blood thumping in both of their ears as they drove each other mad, eager to get each other naked and make love to each other.

his hand cupped her bum cheek and pulled her against him. letting out a soft groan as her lower stomach was pushed against his member.

his careful touch drove Liv insane, it was like he was scared to touch her, she wasn’t made of glass.

their mouths breaking apart as Liv broke away she trailed her way up to his ear. her nose touching his skin, leaving kisses on her path to his ear.

pulling his earlobe into her mouth she sucked on it softly and he couldn’t help but let out a groan. feeling the blood rush to his groin. growing harder for her still.

pulling her closer against his body, wanting her to know what she was doing to him. she heard her suck in her breath before she started making a trail of kisses down his neck.

she reached for the hem of his shirt, lifting it up and over his head, throwing it somewhere in the room.

all the while he watched her, making sure she was comfortable as she took the lead and he let her.

slowly but surely she grew more confident in what she was doing. in every caress and touch, she got bolder and certain.

lifting her head she connected their lips again, her hands running down his chest and over his sides, up his shoulders. her one hand caressing the skin of his back, the other running through his hair.

she felt the goosebumps appear under her touch and got more confident. he liked what she was doing and she smiled into their kiss. delighted that just by her touch he was getting excited and riled up.

moving his hands from her bum in a slow pattern, his thumb rubbing back and forth. he started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse, pushing it back to the ground. Before lazily pulling up her tank top and throwing it somewhere in the room.

once her upper body was void of any clothes, expect her bra, he let his hands roam over her skin, as soft as silk. he still remembered from that morning when they had been making out.

resting his hands on the small of her back, he pulled her against his naked chest. his one hand moving up to unclasp her bra and pushing the straps of her shoulders and of her body.

her skin was so soft as he cupped her breast, goosebumps everywhere as he ran his thumb over her hardened nipple. kissing her mouth one more time he bowed his knees, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest.

looking up he gave her a small smile, before taking her nipple in his mouth.

she threw her head back as he started sucking her nipple, the heat between her legs only intensifying. a tightening feeling starting to grow in her core.

every touch, suck, kiss or caress drove her further to the edge. Making her lose her mind as he left her left nipple, leaving kisses to her right one. before he took it in his mouth, repeating his previous process.

standing straight again. he kissed her lips again, making her weak at the knees, thankful that he was holding her up against his body. he lifted her up by the bum and laid her down on his bed, caressing the soft skin of her waist.

their lips still connected as he so. breaking away to start his descent down her body again.

caressing her neck with his mouth. As he left a trail of caresses and kisses between her breasts, towards her stomach.

reaching the rim of her pants, she saw him look up and give her a small smile. reading the silent question ‘if she was still okay’, she nodded her head.

she didn’t want him to stop now, not now they had gotten this far. every atom, nerve and particle of her body was attuned to his touch, to his body.

As he reached the rim of my pants he looked up. I could read the silent question in his eyes. I nodded, wanting him to go on. I didn’t want to stop now. Every atom, nerve, particle in my body was ready for his touch.

she felt him unbutton her pants, hooking his fingers in it as he pulled her pants off her legs. when he got rid of her pants, he took her calf in his hands with the greatest of care. as if he was wore shipping her.

kissing his way up her leg, leaving a trail of kisses and leaving liv writhing as he drove her mad. when he reached her knickers, she was so wet and ready for him,

she let a groan of desperation when he started the process with her other leg. “Patience,” he whispered against her skin, the vibrations moving to her core.

when he reached her knickers, this time, he came back up and kissed her lips. his body covering hers, his weight she welcomed as she pulled his body more against hers.

she could feel how hard and ready he was, for her. she bucked her hips up against his and he groaned out in her mouth. “Love;” he groaned.

her hand moving between their bodies, she smiled against his lips. reaching for the button, she unpopped it, before moving on to his zipper, pulled taunt over his hardened member.

their mouths never stopping their passionate dance. their tongues fighting for dominance as she started pushing down his pants. lifting himself he bit. he helped her in pushing down his trousers.

his mouth moved to her earlobe and sucked on it before asking in a whisper: “are you absolutely certain?” pulling back so he could look into her eyes. he could see how dilated her pupils had gotten with need, desire, want and passion. her cheeks flushed. her lips swollen from their kissing.

“I’m absolutely sure, love,” she answered, bucking her hips again, squeezing his member between their bodies. letting out a groan he closed the gap between their lips.

she tried to pull off his boxers with her feet several times, after several attempts, he helped her and pulled them down. that’s when she saw him, big, hard bouncing under his own weight.

At that moment, she did get scared. how this was going to work. He was enormous. she was scared he wouldn’t fit, she was scared it would hurt like hell.

he saw her looking down between their bodies and at ‘him’ and saw a scared look cross her face. between all the passion and desire.

reaching up he looked directly in her eyes. “Everything will be okay Love, I promise,“ he said, caressing her cheek softly.

"We can stop anytime you want.” He promised her and he would. he didn’t want her to be scared of him.

“Okay, I love you, Harry.” she said, caressing his own cheek with her fingers.

“I love you too Liv, so much.” he whispered, dropping his head against hers.

his hands reached down and hooked into them, pulling them down as he moved down her body. leaving kisses and soft caresses of his fingers along the was, to the place between her legs.

“Harry, you don’t have to that,” she said, looking down at him, writhing her hips side to side. leaning on her elbow to look at him. her legs pressed together hoping it would stop him.

“I want to love.” He told her, his one hand finding hers and intertwining with his. "I love you,” he muttered against her skin just above her wet lips.

And then she felt him kiss her down there and she dropped back on the bed, flat on her back.

his soft chuckles, sending vibrations down her entire body, like electricity.

he separated her shaved lips and closed his mouth over her clit. she let out an unvoluntary shudder and groan as he started sucking the little bud in his mouth.

And then she felt him slip a finger inside of her as he continued licking and sucking her clit.

it felt like she had died and gone to heaven, her hips moving side to side against his onslaught. his hot breath adding to the stimulation, sending wave after wave through her body.

He slipped a second finger in her and that’s when she felt it. she felt herself climb, her muscles tensing and starting to shudder.

“There you go Love, Let go for me, Love.” He muttered against her sensitive clit, the vibrations tipping her over the edge as his fingers curled inside of her.

arching her back of the bed, she threw her head back as she felt her inner walls clenching around his fingers.

“Oooh, My God. Harry” she screamed, shaking her head side to side. coming down from her experience, Harry had gotten up already and covered her body with his.

opening her eyes, she looked back into his blue eyes, filled with desire, need and love. I could read the unspoken question: ‘Asking if I was okay?“. she lifted her head, kissing him slowly while her one hand pulled him closer by the nape of his neck. the other moved between their bodies.

he felt her reach between their bodies and he knew what her plan was. but he let out a hiss when she grabbed him in her hands and squeezed him.

the groan leaving his throat a reaction as his body stiffened by her touch. sending a wave of pleasure throughout his body.

Like his blood in his veins had turned into fire and he wondered if it would always feel like that with her and years in the future he still would.

his heart nearly beating out of his chest. he covered her body with his, pushing her into the mattress. feeling each other’s heartbeats through their chest.

he felt her squeeze his hand one more time before she started moving up and down with her hand, her thumb covering the tip.

pushing into her, nearly my undoing I hissed and pulled back. “Did I do something wrong? Harry.” Liv asked him, breaking away from their kiss.

“No Love, you didn’t do anything wrong. But if you keep going like this I’ll come on you,” he told her, kissing her lips softly. pulling her hand from between their bodies, he intertwined their hands next to her head.

he could feel himself throb and wanted nothing more than make her feel what words couldn’t describe.

moving his knees between her legs, pushing them apart with his knees. looking into her eyes he saw the love in her eyes together with passion, desire, and want.

kissing her again a bit different from the others. conveying all the love he felt towards her through the kiss. he wanted her to know how much he loved her.

breaking their locked lips he whispered against her lips:“Are you absolutely sure, Love?” She bucked her hips up and couldn’t help the hiss that left my lips as she squeezed his dick between their bodies.

closing the gap between their lips, he let go of one of their intertwined hands and started to graze her side with his fingers. making his way down to her hips. leaving her mouth again he leant down to softly bite her nipple, he could feel her arching her back up to him as a groan left her throat.

Moving on to the other, he felt a shudder move through her body, a soft whimper leaving her mouth. his hand still caressing her side, he reached between their body, his finger moving between her wet folds.

slipping a finger in her wet core she arched her back into his touch and whispered his name softly. his mouth closing over hers.

slipping his finger out of her, he reached for his dick and placed it against her entrance. he felt her take a deep breath before she nodded her head against his lips, their lips locked.

pushing into her with the softest nudge, their eyes locked, their gaze never wavering. he heard the soft hiss leave her lips as she closed her eyes.

he closed his own eyes, trying to reign back some control. he couldn’t lose control with her yet. he needed to make sure she was alright before he did that.

she was so tight and wet, it wouldn’t need much for him to lose control and give in. when he opened his eyes again, he saw the grimace on her lips.

“Are you okay? Love.” she heard him ask. she couldn’t deny the fact that it hurt a little. he was huge, she just needed to get used to the feeling of him filling her. stretching her to her boundaries. And by god, never in her entire life had she felt so full, complete.

“Love?” He repeated. she could feel him pull back. So she opened her eyes and put her free hand on his bum, holding him in place, stilling him inside me.

squeezing their intertwined hands she whispered. :“I’m okay, love more than okay, Just give me a moment to get used to the feeling.”

leaning her head up she claimed his lips again, their eyes locking as they broke apart. she nodded her head, giving him the okay for him to start moving. arching her back to the friction he was creating between them.

Slowly but surely, the passion and heat in the room intensified if that was even possible.

putting her feet on his bum, starting to move against him, creating more friction. His movements became quicker and more intense.

both moaning and whimpered at feeling they were creating by their movements. His thrusts growing harder as his control slipped away and he pushed deeper into her.

“oooh, God.” she moaned, throwing her head back. “I know, Love,” he said between his panting and moans.

they kept going at a steady pace until the friction between their bodies was running higher and higher.

“Come on, Love, Come with me,” Harry said between pants.

shaking her head no. she wasn’t there yet. she was starting to climb, but she wasn’t ready to cum yet.

reaching between their bodies, he reached for her the place they were connected. starting to rub her sensitive clit. then she could feel her muscles starting to tighten and spasm.

“Yes Love, that’s it,” he said, he started thrusting harder. arching her back. both panting, breathing loudly and moaning and the feeling, friction they were creating.

arching her back even further she threw her head back as her eyes rolled back. her muscles spasm, her hips bucking up to meet his as she came. Harry’s body pushing her into the mattress.

moaning Harry’s name loudly and she heard him hiss her own name when he trusted deeper, before stiling inside of her. buried to the hilt, filling her completely as he collapsed on top of her. his orgasm shaking through his body, like never before.

when they finally came back to the land of the living, their breaths heaving, trying to catch their breaths. Liv was the first one to get her bearings back. running her fingertips up and down his spine. kissing the side of his head.

“Love?” he heard her say. my body still covering her, still buried inside of her.

he pushed himself up on his elbows, leaning down to kiss her softly.

“You okay?” he asked when they broke apart, combing her hair from her face and keeping his head against hers.

“I’m perfect, love,” she sighed, a smile gracing her lips.

“ Then I’m glad,” he answered her, kissing her softly before slipping out of her.

She hissed a bit when he slipped out of her. “I’m fine love,” she assured him, silencing his worries before he said them.

rolling onto his back, he pulled her against his body. her head resting on his shoulder as she kissed the space between his neck and shoulder.

“I love you, Harry,” she sighed closing her body as she fell asleep in the arms of the man she loved.

“I love you too Liv,” he whispered, kissing the top of her head, before falling asleep in the aftermath of their passionate lovemaking.

*em*