Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter Eleven

Harry was the first one of the two to wake up the following morning. Liv still sleeping with her head on his shoulders. their legs a tangled mess as were the sheets covering them.

looking down at Liv, he noted that she fitted perfectly with him: in mind body and spirit. a perfect fit for laying next to him in the crook of his arm.

remembering what his brother had said about her, he realised he had been right. there wouldn’t be another person more fit for him, then Liv, the women laying next to him.

it almost felt like his soul had just been completed when he found her. Well, not completely of course. there was still the missing piece of his mum, but he would never be able to fill that one. It would be a void until his dying breath.

but the piece that Liv had filled and taken in had made his as complete as he could be, minus the piece of his mum. it made missing her a more bearable.

feeling her stir, he looked back down as she nuzzled his chest unknowingly. a smile gracing his lips as he looked down at his adorable and cute girlfriend. not that he would ever tell her that. she’d kill him.

pushing her face into the skin of his chest her eyes fluttered open. “Good morning, my love,” he whispered, reaching down so he could kiss her lips softly.

now this moment she had come to love, waking up next to Harry, in his arms. protected as if nothing could come to her. kissing him back, she broke away with a small smile gracing her lips.

“Morning, Love.” she told him, the arm thrown over his waist squeezing him a bit tighter as she snuggled into him.

her one leg hooked around his she reached up to his each and whispered.: “I loved last night, what we did. I hope we repeat it soon.”

ending with taking his earlobe in her mouth and rolling it between her teeth.

Harry felt the blood rush back to his groin as a soft moan left his lips. as she let his ear go, she rested on her elbow. Looking down at Harry, her one hand drawing a pattern over his chest and stomach.

yes, she definitely knew how to drive him insane already. that woman would be the dead of him.

“When do we leave?” she asked as casually as she could. concentrating on the patterns she was drawing as if it was the most important thing.

“God, women.” harry groaned, slapping his forehead with his hand softly.

“It seems I have unleashed a dragon.” he added with an amused laugh, looking back at Liv.

“And we leave at 10 o'clock. Love,” he answered, turning his head to the side so he could look at his alarm clock he groaned.

“Shit, it’s 9.20. We’re supposed to be at Will’s in half an hour. You take a shower here, I’ll shower in the other bedroom.” Harry explained, sitting up, their little moment of enjoying some peace and quite ended.

“Why don’t we shower together,“ Liv suggested. wrapping her arm under his arm, her hand resting on his shoulder, kissing the same shoulder.

“That way we’ll spare some water.” she said, looking into his eyes as he looked back at her, “and time.” she added with a knowing look as her head tilted to the side.

raising his own eyebrow he started shaking his head. “No love. we both know how that would end,” he explained, reaching to her lips and pecking them softly.

her other hand moved to his side and rested it on his stomach, their lower bodies covered by the sheets.

“no, not like that Harry,“ she said with an amused shake of her head. "I do know how to control myself. Can you?” she challenged, unwrapping her arm from him and getting up. pushing herself up from the bed, she started walking to his bathroom, star naked.

‘God this woman will be the death of me.’ he thought to himself. with a shake of his head, he threw his legs over the side and followed her into the bathroom. the water started running when he was halfway to the door.

Liv had already turned on the shower and pulled out her stuff she’d need from her toiletry bag when he entered the bathroom. not in the least big bothering to cover himself up. but then again so wasn’t she.

she didn’t mind, he’d seen her last night and although she wasn’t a supermodel and had a bit more meat on her bones as they would say. she didn’t mind walking around naked in front of Harry. he’d seen her last night.

she hadn’t suggested taking a shower together to have a quickie under the shower. she just wanted the moment they had shared in their bed to last a bit longer. spending some more time with them before others joined them.

looking around the bathroom, she shook her head. she doubted she’d ever understand how wealthy this family was. she’d seen George’s bathroom and bedroom last night. followed by Kate’s huge walk-in-closet.

it was all big, expanded and luxurious but in an understated tone. it was a home they had created. but still, the wealth of the British Royal Family showed.

looking around Harry’s bathroom, she realised the same was evident here. she knew that if they were to ever marry. she wasn’t holding her hopes up. it always backfired anyway. she’d just go with the flow.

but if it ever came to it, she would have to make damn sure she didn’t forget who she was, where she had come from. she didn’t want it to rise to her head, forget who was important to her.

she nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

“Love, I can and I will. But we don’t have time to saunter. My father is expecting us at noon.” Harry whispered in her ear, his chin resting on her shoulder, kissing the side of her neck.

walking away from their embrace he got a couple of towels and put them on the radiator by the shower. but he’d always keep his eye on his girlfriend and admire her. to his eyes, she was beautiful, no matter what anyone else said.

Liv was doing the same thing, but not so subtle as Harry as she openly looked at him, admiring the fine man in front of her. and she could call him hers.

she still couldn’t believe it. out of all the people that had to throw themselves at him. he’d chosen her and she hadn’t even tried. thinking she didn’t have a chance when she realised she had started to develop feelings for him.

she hadn’t tried one time, instead, she’d pushed him away when he confessed his feelings and yet they were here together.

“Enjoying the view, Love?” Harry said, bringing her out of her admiring stare with a grin on his face.

“As a matter of fact, I am,“ she confirmed, no point in denying it. “Well, it’s all your baby.’ he grinned, walking up to her and giving her lips a quick peck.

***

they showered quickly under the two rain shower, before wrapping themselves in the pre-heated towels. from there on everything happened at a quick pace as they brushed their teeth and got dressed.

it was nearly time for them to meet up with Will and Kate so they could leave for Highgrove.

“You don’t need that love.” harry declared, looking at Liv as she quickly applied some make-up. to him, she didn’t need it one bit as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

Liv was trying to get ready as quickly as she could. they had only five minutes left before they were supposed to meet Kate and Will and she still had to apply her make-up.

“I do and move away, I don’t have much time already.” she pointed out with a hint of amusement in her tone as she pushed him away with her hips.

“okay, hold your horses, woman.” he said laughing, holding his hands up as he moved away from her.

‘note to self. don’t bother her in the bathroom’ he ticked off in his head with a chuckle.

five minutes later they were walking out of Nottingham cottage and up to the place of Kate and Will. Harry was carrying his own and Liv’s overnight bags.

their hands intertwined and firmly locked together as they walked towards their place.

on his way over to his brother and sister’s place, he only hoped that Zara had already left. he didn’t want to add more pressure on Liv today. she was already meeting his father and Camilla.

he wasn’t sure he wanted to add more to it, although she wouldn’t admit it and go with the flow. He wanted to protect her from it, for now. now Sunday would be inevitable. the friends of him, Kate and Will would be attending the polo match as well as Zara.

but for now. he wanted her a bit more to herself as he introduced her to his direct family. once they enter the courtyard, he could see three Range rovers parked next to each other.

he noted that Zara’s wasn’t one of them. two of them would be driven by their RPO’s and one would be driven by them

knocking on the door to Kate and Will’s place, Kate appeared;

“Ooh, Just in time.” she smiled, moving aside to let them in.

both of them kissed her cheek and said a quick hello.

Liv her mind had been thinking ever since leaving Nottingham though. she would be attending her first Polo match and didn’t know anything about it. what to wear?

“Kate, Can I ask you something?” Liv asked her in a soft and shy whisper. she didn’t want to sound stupid. she just wasn’t used to this, she’d seen pictures of when they attended polo games, but what kind of polo game was it? Formal, informal?

“Of course, ask away.” Kate immediately replied sensing the younger women was a bit shy, she gave her an assuring smile.

“I don’t know what to wear to the polo match on Sunday,” Liv admitted, looking down at her shoes a bit sheepishly. embarrassed that she probably sounded stupid.

“Come on” Kate smiled. Nodding her head in understanding as she hooked her arm with the younger women’s.

“ I’ll help you. Join me.” Kate told her as she was already pulling Liv with her and up the stairs. Liv threw Harry a concerned look as Kate pulled her along. he only chuckled at her and nodded for her to continue.

Kate pulled Liv into her closet for the second time in less than 24 hours.

“You don’t really have to dress up, normally. But it’s a fundraising polo match,” she explained, scanning her hangers filled with dresses.

Pulling off a few dresses, she handed them to Liv.

“So you should probably wear a dress and some pumps. Take any dress you would like,” she told her with a smile as she took Liv with her to her bathroom, laying out some of the dresses on the bed.

Liv looked over at the women as if she had grown a second head. “Are you serious?” she asked a bit bewildered that she was allowed to take a dress from Kate, the women’s style and fashion had already influenced her. and now she could wear one of her dresses. she was definitely dreaming.

“Yes, I am.” she nodded her head with an amused chuckle. "Hurry up a bit, we don’t have much time left.” she ushered Liv on.

Liv ended with picking out a floral skater dress.

“Perfect, you have very good taste.” Kate complimented. Picking up the dresses Liv hadn’t picked out and walking back into her walk-in-closet.

“Do you need shoes?” Liv heard her ask in a muffled tone as she was still standing in the bedroom. "I have a few shoes in my bag. I think my wedges would go great with them.“ Liv told her in the direction of the open door.

“Okay, we should go down and leave then,” she said, appearing out of the closet. she put the dress in a protective cover and handed it back to me.

“And I hope Mr Cambridge prepared Charlotte.” she added in a laughing tone as Liv followed behind her.

Liv shook her head a bit amused, they were definitely like any other couple.

“You found what you needed love?” harry asked, as she descended the stairs a protective bag thrown over her arm.

“I did, Kate helped me.” she confirmed with a nod of her head as she walked up to Harry.

“Are we ready to leave?” William asked appearing in the hallway, Charlotte bouncing on his arm. “Hey, William.” Liv greeted, kissing his cheek.

“Hey, Liv. How are you?” he asked, giving her a hug with his one arm.

“Great you?” she replied, stepping away and joining Harry’s side.

“I’m good too.” he replied, opening the front door. Harry carrying the bags to the car and putting them in the trunk.

Charlotte being put in her car seat as Will and Harry loaded the remaining luggage. last Liv put the protective bag on top of Kate’s and the door was shut.

“Love, Kate will join you on the backseat, I’ll ride shotgun,” Harry informed Liv, walking up to her and leaning down to peck her lips.

“Okay, Love.” Liv agreed, murmuring against his lips.

“hey, Lovebirds, will you get in the car so that we can leave,” William shouted at them in a teasing manner, his arm around Kate’s waist.

the two of them broke apart with a small smile and got in the car. Charlotte sitting between Kate and Liv as she bounced her leg up and down. until she fell asleep, her head lulled to the side.

Kate and Liv talked about their common interests such as History, art and liv’s job as tour guide.

Harry listened with his one ear to everything that was happening on the back seat as he and his brother talked in the front.

he felt relieved and happy to know that essentially the two women he was close to got along so well. Kate had never been this quick in trusting his other girlfriends.

but it seemed that with Liv it came naturally to all of them, not alone he, or Kate. Will seemed to be relaxed and not formal with her.

he was happy to notice that they saw the same person in her as he had seen and discovered. and it assured him that Liv would have a support system around her with the three of them.

he noticed that the closer they got to Tetbury. Her normal calm and relaxing posture gave away of how nervous she was. her leg bouncing and shaking.

turning a bit in his seat, he placed his hand on her leg, giving it a small reassuring squeeze.

“Love, you don’t have to be nervous, just relax.” he tried to assure her, looking back at her.

“that’s easy for you to say.” she snapped, not taking it personally I gave her a small smile. he almost didn’t recognise his normal calm and relaxed girlfriend.

“Sorry, it’s just. God I don’t want your father to not like me.” she worried, looking into her eyes of her boyfriend, placing her hand on top of his.

“He won’t hate you, I’m pretty sure he’ll love you,” Kate told her, intervening.

“You know the first time I met Will’s dad, I was just as nervous as you are right now.” she confessed in a calm tone, a small reassuring smile on her lips.

“I can tell you right now, those worries are for nothing. he’s an amazing man, you’ll see.” Kate added and somehow Kate telling her that, having been through it herself had more off an effect on Liv than Harry’s words.

Harry felt the words Kate had spoken sink through as Liv’s leg relaxed underneath his palm.

giving her another squeeze and smile. he turned back around and looked as he saw they were approaching his father country house.

Five minutes later they arrived at the private gateway of his fathers. he just hoped that his father would like her.

the guards let the through and they were on the gravel driveway approaching the house. turning in his seat he looked back at Liv, trying to gauge her reaction and opinion.

The first part of the driveway was much similar to her grandparent’s. The trees disappeared and a wooden fence for the horses appeared with the house a bit further away in the fields.

he drove down this driveway countless times, hell he’d been raised here partly. And never had he been this nervous driving down that gravel road.

he saw living looking out the windows, her eyes moving with the passing trees, before looking at the horses. and she turned her head, their eyes connecting.

giving him a small smile, she saw him smile back at her.

and somehow he relaxed in his seat, his father would like her. it felt like everything would work out and be alright.

“If you’d like, we could go a ride this afternoon or tomorrow,” Harry suggested when he saw her eying the horses again. seeing Will glance in the rearview mirror, waiting for her reaction.

Harry was certain no one could miss the sparkles in her eyes at the suggestion.

“I’d love to.” she smiled, the spark never leaving her eyes as she looked back at the horses. “but I haven’t got any riding gear with me.” she pointed out as she looked back at me, her eyes having lost a bit of her sparkle.

“We’ll figure something out,” he told her, he would have loved for him and her to go for a ride. maybe Will could join them and see how talented she was.

“Will you join us as well, Will? If you don’t mind Kate,” she asked, looking at Will before turning her attention to Kate.

“I wouldn’t mind a bit,” Kate replied, giving her a smile.

“I would love to,” Will answered parking the car, turning around to look at Liv. “We’ll get the stuff later,” he suggested, pulling the key from the ignition and opening his door.

the others soon joining him, Liv stretching her legs a bit when she got out of the car.

“I think my bums asleep.” She stated like it was the most normal thing in the world as she stretched her legs.

she could hear Harry laughing at her not far away as Kate and Will gave them loving smiles. a knowing look shared between them as they turned towards each other.

“Only you could make that sound like the most normal thing.” Harry pointed out, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her. leaning down to softly claim her lips.

as they broke apart their hands intertwined, following after Kate and Will. Charlotte who’d just woken up was being carried by Will.

“I’ll get the diaper bag out of the trunk,” Liv suggested, losing the connection on Harry’s hand as she walked to the boot.

the three of them waited by the side of the car as the door to the house opened. their father appearing with Camilla by his side.

Charles looked around the place. Waiting to see the young women his son couldn’t stop talking about. he was curious to meet the girl having gotten a hold of his son.

walking down the stairs he walked up to his two sons and daughter-in-law. giving them a hug and a small kiss on Charlotte’s head.

“Well, where’s that lovely lady of yours?” Charles asked his son as he pulled back from their hug.

“She’s getting Charlotte’s diaper bag out of the trunk,” Harry told him as he saw his father scanning the lot.

everyone looked to the Range Rover as they heard the trunk being shut and then she appeared. The Diaper bag over her one shoulder, her handbag over the other as she looked through it.

she had been so concentrating on what was in her handbag, that she hadn’t noticed his father and Camilla was standing beside him.

as she looked up her eyes widened in surprise, a small falter in her step, something only he would notice. before she continued walking up to us, her shoulders back, head held high a small smile on her face.

she hadn’t expected for Harry’s father and stepmother to stand beside them when she rounded the car.

but you gotta do what you have to do, so she straightened her back, pulled back her shoulders and approached them with a smile.

but that didn’t take away that her knees were shaking a little bit as she approached them. her heartbeat thumping in her ear as she got closer to them. but she would never allow herself to show how nervous she was. nothing holds you back as much as fear.

she remembered having talked to an older guy back on tour a few years ago and he’d told her. : ‘be who you are and not what the world wants you to be.’ and she was planning on doing that.

“So you must be Olivia?” Harry’s father said taking a step up to her and extending his hand.

“Yes, I am. Your Royal Highness.” Liv greeted, bowing her head and knees.

“Please, none of that. Please call me Charles.“Charles said as he looked the young women standing in front of him. if she was nervous about meeting him she wasn’t showing him. and he had to admire her for it.

Liv looked over at Harry over his father’s shoulder and Harry couldn’t help but give her a smile. he had realised the moment he saw her and how he was acting towards her that he liked her.

his father had mastered the mask, like any member of ‘the firm’ but he wouldn’t be acting so open and warm if he didn’t like liv.

“This is my wife, Camilla,” Charles said, turning his attention to his wife.

Liv turned her attention to the women and wasn’t really sure if she was supposed to curtsy anymore. the people she had curtsied to had told her not too.

“Hello Olivia, it nice to finally meet you.” Camilla greeted with a welcoming smile as she hugged her.

when they finished their greetings, they all headed inside and settled down in the drawing room.

Just when everybody had settled down the butler Michael came in and turned his attention to Harry.

“Harry, Ed’s on the phone for you.” he informed Harry sitting down next to me.

they had all long skipped the formalities, between the Employees and employers. Hell Micheal had been around from since he was a toddler. None of them ever asked them to call them anything else but their names.

“I’ll be right back, Love,” Harry said, turning his head in my direction and kissing her lips. he gave her a small smile when he pushed himself up and left the room.

“Kate, will you join me in the kitchen for a bit?” Camilla asked her as she got up, both women giving Liv a small smile as they left the room.

and Liv couldn’t help but feel like she was being thrown into the Lion’s den for some reason.

starting to get a bit uncomfortable with the fact that it was only her, Will, Charles and Charlotte now.

“Why don’t you join me, Olivia?” Charles asked Liv, getting up and holding out his arm for her to take. Liv looked over at Will, for some clue as to what she should do.

he gave a small reassuring smile, before nodding his head for her to move along with it.

‘well, there isn’t really another option.’ she thought to herself as she got up and hooked her arm in Charles’ as he led the two of them out the back of the house.

“I want to thank you for taking care of my son in Greenland.” Charles thanked her, his head turned to Liv as he thanked her with gratitude for taking care of his son.

“It was my pleasure, Sir.But I was just doing my job.” Liv shrugged it off in her usual manner, she wasn’t looking for compliments or anything. She loved what she did and she didn’t need gratitude for that.

“Well, thanks anyway. And please, call me Charles,” he assured her, placing his free hand on hers resting in the crook of his elbow.

“Okay, Charles,” Liv whispered nodding her head as if it were to stay in her head if she did.

“I heard you did a marvellous job, guiding the expedition and at such a young age.” he pointed out and noticed the small blush covering the young women’s cheeks.

“I’m just doing what I love,” she informed him with a shrug of her shoulders and he realised his son had been right. she didn’t know half of how talented she was. downsizing and degrading her own talents, but for now, he would let it be.

“You must love it.” he smiled, looking back at her. "to take on so much responsibility at such a young age, you’re 22 right?” he asked Liv

“I turned 23 during the expedition.” she corrected him with a small smile.

“that’s still very young, and in comparison to your team members who are all in their thirties. Did you manage to keep them in line?” he chuckled as he thought about how his son could sometimes be.

Liv’s shoulders relaxed and dropped a bit at that point. it was still in her mind that she was walking on the arm of the future king of England. but somehow the air around him and his relaxed manner of speaking put her at ease as she kept up with his pace.

“I did, but they weren’t much trouble, the expedition went marvellously. The team was great, I would love to go on more expeditions if it were to be with such a team.” she pointed out, thinking back to all the member of her team. they really had been a great group of men and friends.

“But it wasn’t your first expedition, right? I heard you are a touring guide across the world. Last I heard, you had to be 24 to start as a guide?” he asked, truly interested to know more about the young women his son had fallen in love with.

and he slowly started to see and realise why.

“You’re well informed, but indeed I started working as a tour guide at the age of 21. But age is just a number, Charles, it’s depended on a lot of things.

Some people are old at the age of 23 some are still young at the age of 90. I personally think it’s not about the biological age, but the mental age that matters. I personally think that wisdom and intelligence are far better suited for measuring someone’s age.” she explained, looking back at the older man, who had so much wisdom and stories in him.

it took her a second to notice that his mouth was a little open and they had stopped. apparently, she had rendered the future king of England speechless.

“I guess intrepid travel saw that when I applied with them. so two weeks after graduating, I started working for them. The first few months just here in England, after that I started working worldwide. and I must say with some regret that I haven’t guided a tour in England since those months.” she continued her explanation as to why she was a tour guide or at least how she personally saw it.

“What you say is absolutely true. I think that you’re the best example of the fact that the biological age isn’t a great indicator. You are indeed very wise.” He complimented having come over his initial surprise at how much wisdom the young women had.

she really was one of kind as Harry had said and he started to see that for himself as well. He couldn’t wait to tell him mum and have them meet each other. he definitely wanted to know what she thought about her. he could imagine that they wouldn’t be able to shut up to each other.

“And what do you mean that you have regrets of not having guided in England since then.” he asked her, remember that little piece.

“I’m originally from Belgium. although I never felt as one, I always felt I belonged elsewhere. At the age of 19 I worked as a summer Au Pair in Hampstead. since then I can safely say that I had finally found a place where I belonged.

on the other hand, I love history. :my love for history started with the ancient ages. but it only increased and intensified by learning British History. the love of history only intensified when I learned about the history of Britain. out of all possible histories, Britain has to be my favourite. so it’s with regret that I haven’t guided here in Britain. But don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love my job for countless reasons.” Liv told him, she knew she had the ‘outshine passion’ look as Mia called it.

but she didn’t care one bit. she was passionate about her job and there wasn’t anything she loved doing more than it. she wished all people could do their jobs with the same passion as her.

“ I can see the love for your job in your eyes.“ Charles pointed out, he couldn’t look next to it, the passion for her job clear in her eyes and for anyone to see. the passion for the history of his country, it was in her stance, the way she spoke, the way her eyes shone.

"they sparkle when you talk about it. I’ve only just met you, but I can see the love for my son in those same eyes, they hold the same spark when you look at him.” he pointed out, only realising now how hard those two had fallen for each other. no wonder his son had flown across the world to go and see her.

“It warms my heart that my boy has finally found a girl to be happy with, with whom he can see a future with. I’ve heard a lot about you before this moment and I didn’t really know what to expect,” he admitted to her, not really knowing why it was not like he normally was so blunt and honest. but somehow she made it easy to say.

“but I can tell you that I’m happy to see what I see. I’m delighted with the person my son has chosen to spend the rest of his life with. you’re the right match for him. What he lacks you have in plenty and vice versa.” he pointed out as he looked down at the surprised women.

“Thank you, Charles. That means a lot to me,” she said, quickly recovering from her surprise at Charles’s confession to her and the genuine tone of his voice.

“I also heard you ride the horse?” he asked her when they arrived at the fence where a horse was eying them. waiting to get a pet from his visitors.

“I do and enjoy it very much, your sons, even suggested to go for a ride this afternoon,” she told him with a broad smile, looking forward to riding again. it was always something liberating to her.

“They did, didn’t they?” he chuckled, looking at the horse, petting his nose.

“Well if you do, I would love to join the three of you.” he replied laughing lightly.

“I would like that very much, Are you joining us on Sunday at the Polo match?” Liv asked him, curious to know if he would join them on Sunday.

secretly she was hoping he would, so far she quite liked him. and they seemed to get along marvellously.

“I haven’t really thought of it. But I would love to see my boys play. Yea, I might join you guys.” he said, nodding his head as he stared off into the countryside and the love for his sons was evident in his eyes.

“You have a wonderful garden Charles, I really like it. I love the way the British countryside radiates from it,” she told him, looking around the green and colourful garden.

Liv had fallen in love with it. the maple trees surrounding the property, some oaks, the flowers, bushes, the pond in the distance.

“it reminds me a lot of my grandparent’s house in Kennington.” she noted out loud, her eyes scanning the property.

“I’m glad you like it and know that you’re always welcome here,” he said with a genuine smile on his face and he kind of looked forward for her to spend some time at Highgrove. after all Art and History were two things he liked a lot as well and he couldn’t wait to have conversations with her. which he knew would definitely be interesting and give him a new light on things.

“I would love to meet your grandparents as well, Harry told me all about them, I must say I already like them.” he pointed out with a chuckle.

“Thank you, that means a lot to me,” Liv answered. Wondering where Harry had found the time to tell him about her grandparents. he’d only met them the day before yesterday.

****

Harry came down and entered the drawing room having finished his phone call. opening the door to the room, he could only see Will on the couch watching as Charlotte as she played with her toys.

“Where’s Liv?” he asked, looking around the room hoping to spot her somewhere. the other possibility was that his father had already gotten his hands on her.

“she’s out in the gardens with dad,” Will confirmed the other possibility. it wasn’t like he was against it. he was just a bit scared that he might scare her off.

“God, no… you want her to run off already.” Harry scolded, walking out to the back door. he could see them in the distance at the fences of the horses.

picking up the pace he walked over to them. when he finally reached them, he announced his presence. :“There you are Love, dad.”

as they both turned around to face him. he couldn’t see any uncomfortableness from Liv’s body so he relaxed a bit. “I thought you were gone. run off,”he admitted, taking the last step to Liv and intertwining their hands.

“Never, and where would I go anyway.” she said with a soft chuckle as she turned to him with a smile squeezing their hands.

reaching over he leant down to peck her lips. he just couldn’t get enough from them.

“So dad, you haven’t scared her away I see.” Harry teased as he turned to his father with a laugh.

“No son, don’t lose this one, she’s a keeper.” Charles pointed out a genuine smile on his face.

and his final worries fell away. no longer did he think they wouldn’t like each other. And we he saw him looking at her with the same look he had when looking at Kate. he relaxed on the spot, there wasn’t anything to worry about anymore.

“Boy, I invited myself to go along and ride with the three of you this afternoon.” his dad informed him with a pat on the shoulder and he wasn’t the least bit surprised that he had.

“that’s great pops.” he agreed with a nod of his head as they turned around. walking towards the house in a stroll as the three of them talked a bit longer.

Charles suggesting Liv to come and see the Royal Art collection at Clarence house once they got back to London.

when they got back inside the house Kate told them to go to the dining room for lunch. where both Charles and Camilla got the chance to get to know Liv a bit more.

and halfway through the lunch the two of them looked at each other with a confirming nod. they accepted her, more than accepted her even. she was a keeper and she would definitely earn her way into the hearts of the family for now. and later in the hearts of the public.

when the food had sunk a bit, Kate appeared with a riding pants from somewhere. as both, she and Camilla would be staying behind during the ride.

Kate somehow had a riding gear at Highgrove which surprised Liv. Seeing as she was allergic to the horses, but she informed Liv and me that it was comfortable to wear.

The four of them quickly changed and headed towards the stables. Harry and Liv taking one side of the stables, stopping at the stable of the horse Harry would liv ride.

it the stable there was a bay horse, black manes and tail. his name Spirit definitely lived up to his temperament. he was one of Harry’s which he rode during the Polo matches and couldn’t wait to see if she would be able to handle him.

When they arrived at the wash stables where they saddled the horses. both of them a horse following behind them. his father and brother raised an eyebrow at who she was leading on.

everyone here and around the polo fields knew his reputation. he was a stunning horse but had a temper to make any experienced rider quit.

“She’ll manage him,” Harry told them with a nod of his head. he wasn’t fully convinced himself if she could. but when they had been riding at her grandparent’s he’d seen the horses she rode and they all had a temper.

she even admitted she liked having a horse, matching her own temper, with some fire thrown into it. Harry guessed he wanted to find out for himself.

she brought him out of his reverie when she asked from next to him. “Harry, would you check the saddle. it’s just..”

“I know, love,” he smiled at her, ducking underneath the metal bar, operating them. he pecked her lips before he lifted the flap and resting it against his shoulder as he checked the girth.

she’d done the same at her grandparent’s, asking me to check if the saddle girth was tight enough. she said men could always add another hole in the girth, and she was right both times I was able to tighten it one hole.

“Here, you go Love.” he whispered, leaning down again to kiss those lips who were going to be the end of him.

"are you sure, you’ll be able to handle him, he’s hand full.“ he whispered, all of a sudden not so sure this was a good idea.

“I won’t know if I don’t try,” she commented. Pecking his lips, before turning around and picking his bridle from the hook.

“and we could always switch if it comes to that point.” she added as she ducked under his arm, taking off his collar as she reached to get the bridle on.

“okay love, are the stirrups the right height.” he asked, looking at them as noticed they were still to his height, it being his saddle.

“I’ll change them when I get on top of him.“ she informed him, looking over her shoulder at Harry.

she waited for Harry to put in the bridle on his own horse, before taking the reigns and walking out.

Willian and Charles were already outside, only just having gotten on their horses.

looking down at us, she gave both of them a small smile. Harry gave her a little nudge on the bum and she was on top of Spirit.

"you want me to help to adjust them?” she heard Harry ask as her leg was thrown in front of the saddle, pulling up the flap to adjust the stirrups.

“I’m fine Lov. I’ve done this before.” she chuckled when she pushed the pin in the hole and let the flap drop. putting her foot in the stirrup and checking if it was to her height.

“alright Love;” he smiled, giving her leg a squeeze as he got on top of his own horse as Liv repeated the process on the other side.

their RPO’s were already seated on their horses, so once everyone was ready they took off at a slow pace.

Harry never losing sight of his girlfriend wanting to make sure she was alright handling his spirited horse.

when they started trotting he started behaving like he always would bucking and trotting in place. galloping in place as he arched his back trying to get off whoever was on his back.

Liv adjusted the reigns in her hand and tightened them in her hands. Moving her feet a bit more into the stirrups, locking them around his waist.

Harry had to admit she did have his temperant, to match her own apparently. he hadn’t seen what it was complete. but one thing he knew was that she never gave up. and she didn’t as he continued to be a handful.

“Maybe you should switch.” he heard his father say as they slowed down to a walking pace.

“no, and don’t slow down for me, I’m not giving up that fast, I’m only getting started.” she laughed as everyone could see how she shortened his reign, to which he jumped in the air on all fours.

everyone threw her a questioning look when she still didn’t give up, with a tilt of his head he chuckled at his girl.

they were quite the pair, both as stubborn as a rock, not giving up. “Maybe we should gallop a bit,” she suggested, looking up at everyone.

we picked up the pace to a gallop as they continued their little battle of wills. and he couldn’t wait to see who would win. Spirit determined to buck her off and Liv determined to tame his sorry arse.

he didn’t know with whom he should sympathise more .

he saw his father and brother looking at her and she could see the pride, adoration and love in both their eyes. as they looked at her taming his horse’s sorry ass. they hadn’t known her very long, but she had already found a place in both their hearts.

their little battle lasted for another ten minutes. but in the end, Spirit gave up on his attempts of bucking her off.

“well, it seems you broke him, love. maybe you should ride him with polo as well.” Harry suggested and both dad and Will nodded in agreement as they looked back at her.

“yes on breaking him part, Polo no way. I do not want to injure people with a stick.” she pointed out in a sarcasm tone.

“we’ll see love. one day or another I’ll get you to play polo.”Harry challenged like they were setting up a bet.

“well good luck with that.” she challenged his back with a raise of her eyebrow.

“Yea, good luck with that dear brother, you have a challenge ahead of you and I can’t wait to see who’ll win.” Will pointed out with a snort.

“me neither son.”Charles agreed, patting Will on the back as they rode in front of Harry and Liv. Liv’s only reply was to stick out her tongue at which everyone laughed. at least she wasn’t flipping them the bird.

and then a sparkle entered her eyes that hadn’t been there before and it meant she was up to no good. definitely when a grin joined that playful sparkle.

Harry’s suspicion was confirmed when she yelled

“Race ya.” and took off, pushing Spirit between his father and brother’s horses. both of them shook their head and laughed before kicking their horses to join her.

they all caught up with her, riding at each other’s heel and looking over at Liv, he loved what he saw. this side of her he had seen very rarely. and he definitely didn’t take it for granted. he cherished it, the rare moment when they say a free and careful Liv. no worries or shadows hung over her.

and he made it his personal mission to see that side of her as much as he could.

he saw her look over her shoulder at him, giving him a playful wink, she broadened her playful grin. and he could see her lean forward, closing her legs around Spirit and they kicked up their pace even more.

and what they saw all of them trailing behind her was a woman made of fire. they said some were lost in the fire, and that others were built from it.

she was definitely one of those made of fire. looking at her, her hair flying after her, it almost looked as if she was flying, going at such a fast speed.

when they reached the stables Liv won the small race, there was no way any of them could have beaten her there. she was one with her horse, with the nature around her and her surroundings.

so when they slowed down walking their horses. Liv already having disappeared his dad joined him by his side and pointed out with a grin. “you’ve got your work cut out for you son, if you mess her up, I’ll kick your ass to the moon and back. Don’t let her get away.”

“I won’t. Never in my life. I promised to propose three years from now, I’m not sure I want to wait that long.” Harry promised him as he looked in the direction of the stables.

“One thing for sure Harry, she’ll join the firm and help me, god. It will never be the same with her in it, she’s something I can’t describe. but I know I love her as a sister already” Will tell him and it warmed his insides, knowing his family stood behind him.

“yea, she’ll change the royal family with her spirit and fire. you’ll never be the same son. I love her already for the daughter that she’ll probably be to me. I love that she has already changed you for the better. I’ve never seen you this happy Harry. if there’s one person meant for you, it’s her.” his father told him, squeezing his arm softly.

when they reached the stables, Liv had already saddled off and was spraying Spirit off with the hose.

“there you are slow pokes.” she said laughing at them as she saw them enter the barn.

“women ,you want to give me a heart attack. you have any idea how fast you were going.” Harry said in a joking tone, but half serious. she had nearly given him a heart attack.

“No, I don’t and I really don’t care. I felt free for the first time in a long while like I was flying,” she admitted, a broad smile turned at me, not at the least bit ashamed.

Walking over to her he clasped her face in his hands and leant down. his lips touching hers in a hard, kissing her hard, passionate and senseless. conveying every feeling he had for her into that kiss.

he didn’t care that his father and brother were standing in the same space. nor did he care for the RPO’s, he just didn’t care as he kissed his girlfriend, the women he loved so much

she was the fresh breath in a polluted city, she was the light at the end of the tunnel, the blood in his veins. he didn’t want to live without her and that’s what he thought about while kissing her. hoping he could make her feel what he felt.

Liv wasn’t sure where she was when he pulled back from their kiss, her legs feeling like jelly. both breathless as they fanned each other face, their heads resting together.

as blue met blue, their eye connecting, nearly becoming one.

grinning up at him she knew that no matter what happened, whatever got thrown their way. they would handle it, she just hoped she would always remember and realise it.

she knew and realised that if someone got hurt because of her love for Harry. she would retreat, give up her own happiness to not hurt anyone, especially her family.

others who she loved first, liv second. No matter what she felt now, in that moment. if people were to be treated unfairly. or become hurt because of her, then she wouldn’t be worth it to be in their lives and move out of them. take away her own happiness to make sire others didn’t get hurt.

“are you okay?” Harry asked her wiping her cheek. she hadn’t even realised that she had started crying.

“I’m okay,” she said trying to sound convincing, but she knew he saw through it. but he didn’t dig deeper. both knew it was the time and moment. he would bring it up again, though. she knew he would.

she brushed the tear on her cheek angrily away, as he hands slipped from his and walked over to Spirit. he was someone who couldn’t be tamed. no matter who tried.

Liv would always be fire to some people, untameable, unmanageable, unpredictable and dangerous. But secretly very fragile and weak, something she had mastered to hide and keep to herself.

Harry didn’t know what to think as her hands slipped from his. he’d seen her demeanour change before his eyes.

somehow that kiss in which he tried to tell her how he felt, how much he felt for her. had gotten the opposite effect of what he had wanted.

and as her hands slipped from his, it felt like he lost her a tiny bit and along the way a bit of himself. that’s how much he loved her.

she was the one person who would be able to push him over the edge, break him, end him. she had him in the palm of her hand like nobody ever had and it terrified him. it terrified him knowing how much power she had over him and she probably didn’t even know it herself.

walking over to his own horse he started saddling off. seeing her leave with Spirit trailing behind her as he finished his own horse.

when he finished he walked his horse to her stable and scanned the hallway for Liv. Spirit was in his stable, so she must have been close by.

walking outside he saw her sitting on the knee wall of the stable, her back to him.

“Hey, are you okay?” he said, approaching her and sitting down next to her.

“Yes, I’m okay, just enjoying the view.” she said in a monotone voice, not meeting his eyes.

“You sure?” he asked one more time before letting it go as she nodded her head.

“Why don’t we go out tonight, just the two of us?” he suggested, feeling the need to be with her alone.

“How?” she asked, finally meeting my eye and it threw me off a bit, she looked so lost, the opposite of what she had looked like not an hour ago.

“Well, we could take a ride on my bike, go to a pub in the village.” he suggested, taking her hand in his and resting it in his own lap.

“Yea, I would love too,” she said before letting go of his hand and jumping off the fall. extending her hand for him to get to join her, take her hand again.

when they got back to the house, they informed Harry’s family of their plans for the evening. they went upstairs and prepared themselves for their evening ‘alone’.

when they were ready they headed downstairs. said goodbye to everyone, before walking to the garage and taking Harry’s bike out of it.

"Here, put this on,” Harry said, turning around with a helmet in his hand as he put the helmet on Liv’s head.

“Would you like to take the short drive or the long one?” he asked as he adjusted the small belt around her throat making sure it was secure.

“the long one, if you don’t mind,” she replied, looking at Harry as he concentrated on making sure the helmet was on alright. a hopeful and almost begging tone in her voice.

“Of, course love.” he smiled down at her, pecking her lips, several times, before pulling on his own helmet.

he climbed on the bike first, before Liv climbed on after him, wrapping her arms around his waist. we got on the bike. “Hold on to me, Love,” Harry announced, putting his on hand over hers as the bike sped off.

holding onto harry’s stomach, she rested her head against his back. watching and enjoying the passing by scenery and fields. it had been a gorgeous day, the sun slowly setting over the countryside.

the sky turning an orange colour as the last shines of sun shone on them, warming her skin.

she tightened her arms around his waist and snuggled into his body.

they rode for about an hour before Harry pulled over at a small pub.

“They won’t talk here, they’re used to us and loyal to us.” he informed her, looking at her over his shoulder as he held out his hand for her to climb off.

when they entered the small pub the owner Liv presumed welcomed them.

“Welcome back, Your Royal Highness.” he said in a mocking tone as he clapped Harry on the back, well apparently they very used to them.

“and who is this lovely lady?” the guy asked turning his attention to liv, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. Liv only chuckled and shook her head amused.

“I’m great Steven and this is my girlfriend: Liv.” harry explained, giving him a playful nudge.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Liv,” Steven smiled warmly at Liv, he’d seen Harry bring a two girls here, but never had he seen him beam like that.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Steven,” Liv told him, returning the smile as they followed him to a secluded spot in the pub.

“So have you made a decision yet?” steven asked, looking between the couple and he was definitely sure that this was different.

“The usual for me. with a pint” Harry ordered, looking up at Steven. “Yea, I’ll take whatever Harry’s having, but with a glass of wine. please. ” Liv ordered, looking up as well and then he walked off.

“I like it here. it’s a nice atmosphere.” Liv noted looking around the small intimate place. mostly made out of wood, the light just soft enough to create that intimate feeling.

“Yea, I like it too.” He answered, looking around as well, he knew the place very well, but he couldn’t help but admire it some more.

“Here you go, have a nice meal,” Steven announced his presence, placing two plates of food in front of us.

they were halfway through their meal when Steven called out to them. they turned their head in his direction and following his pointing finger on the TV.

Both of them had forgotten that the documentary covering their Greenland expedition was being aired tonight. the other part tomorrow.

“God, I totally forgot about that,” Liv muttered to herself, turning her back to the TV again and looking at Harry with blushing cheeks. she never did well with attention, such as this. and seeing your face on the television was definitely something new.

"Me too.” harry nodded his head as he put a comforting hand on Liv’s. they finished eating their dinner, once in a while looking at the documentary. chuckling or sharing a secret glance. the camera hadn’t been able to pick up on everything. some things would still be known by just them and the team there.

the part she didn’t like was that they had recorded the entire moment from when she had fallen through the Ice to when she was carried to the tent camp.

“They had to film that.” Liv pointed out with a blank tone as she looked back at Harry. but worldwide wherever they watched the documentary they would see the love he had for Liv already. and the small sequence would be used countless times.

“apparently, don’t worry about it.” He whispered, tilting his head to the side and placing his hand on top of hers. he could see it bothered her and he could imagine why. No one had blamed her for anything, but she would see it as having failed. that much she knew already.

Liv grew more silent throughout their evening as the documentary kept on playing. So when they exited the small pub and entered the chilled evening air. Harry decided to give her some more breathing and thinking space.

he felt her wrap her arms tightly around his waist as she climbed on behind him.

and then they sped off, the hair coming from underneath her helmet, blowing behind her.

when they finally arrived an hour later at Highgrove they lost the helmets and started walking back to the house.

“Why don’t we take a walk around the gardens?” Liv suggested, the full moon was out and gave the garden a nice look. seeing the flowers in the moonlight was always something beautiful. the dew sometimes making them glitter with it.

“Sure.” Harry agreed, taking her hand in his, kissing the back of it.

“So, are you okay?” he asked, looking back at her. 'You became silent after seeing the documentary.” he explained.

“I’m fine.“ she shrugged her shoulders. "It’s just that I’m not used to seeing my face on the television. I guess I’ll have to get used to it if we are to ever get getting married.” she pointed out in an optimistic note as she wrapped her arm around his.

“And what about the anonymity you were worried about?” he asked, curious to see how she thought about it now.

he knew it bothered her. losing the anonymity, the fact that she was just liv, the touring guide. that was all about to change to Liv, Prince Harry’s girlfriend.

“I’ll deal with it when we’re about to cross that bridge.” she said leaning her head on his shoulder.

“and, as I said earlier. If you really plan on marrying me, I’ll lose that anyway for the rest of my life, so I might as well, get used to it.” she pointed out in a quite tone.

“You’re probably right, seeing as you’ll be my wife. and as my wife, you’ll always be in the spotlight. being an example to other, a role model.” he told her as he stopped walking and turned to her to kiss her lips, clasping her face in his hand.

feeling her shiver he ran his hand up and down her arms, before pulling off his jacket and pulling it over her shoulders. wrapping his arms around her shoulders as they continued their walk towards the house.

His father, Camille, Kate and Will were sitting in the drawing-room when they entered. they got up to congratulate the two who just came back after seeing the documentary themselves.

No one had been told about the fact that Liv had fallen into the water and through the Ice. So they were very interested in hearing that story right now.

So Harry and Liv explained what happened, well it was more Harry than Liv. Liv didn’t remember much about what had happened. Except for what happened before falling on the ice. after that, it was all it bit blurry to her.

“I think, we’ll head upstairs and turn in for the night,” Harry announced to everyone in the room as Harry pulled Liv up with him as they headed upstairs.

when they got in the bedroom, Liv saw her phone lighting up on the bed. earlier in the night Harry and Liv had agreed to go without a phone, just the two of them. and if they really needed Harry, they could always contact Jim.

she saw several notifications from text messages and phone calls. unlocking the lock screen she started reading through them. it was mostly congratulating her on the expedition she had led and the documentary.

it wasn’t like she hadn’t let expeditions before, every time she guided a tour, she was leading an expedition. she didn’t see why this one deserved all the congratulations. she’d messed up and failed them that day after falling through the Ice.

she even saw text messages from some of her friends still living in Belgium. "shit.” she muttered, falling back on the bed, throwing her arm over her eyes.

“What is it, love?” Harry questioned, leaning aginst his doorway, toothbrush in hand.

“I guess it aired in Belgium as well,“ Liv told him, dropping the phone on the bed.

"there are several people from Belgium congratulating me on the expedition and documentary.” she explained as she saw him looking confused.

“love, we knew that was a possibility, eh,” Harry said. Disappearing in the bathroom to rinse his mouth before walking back to his girlfriend. sitting down next to her he patted her leg, before laying down on his side, combing through her hair.

“Sunday, it will only intensify. We’ll be going out officially then as a couple. They won’t take much time figuring out who you are because of the documentary.” he commented, he didn’t want to rub it in. but he needed her to know and understand that this weekend would change everything.

“And maybe, you should change your number,” he suggested, kissing the crown of her head. “Yea maybe I should.” she agreed with a sigh. with a grunt she got up and walked to the bathroom, preparing herself for bed.

when she came back to their room. Harry was sitting up shirtless in bed, scrolling through something on his phone.

“It seems many people saw it.” He pointed out as Liv lifted the sheets and crawled into bed next to him. he handed her his phone and she noticed multiple messages.

“talking about Sunday, maybe I should inform my family and close friends. When it gets out they might be getting harassed as well for information about me.” Liv suggested, looking back at Harry as she handed him back his phone.

“that’s not such a bad idea. we’ll do that tomorrow.” he agreed as he slung his arm around her shoulders as she settled against his chest. she lashes tickling his chest as she blinked her eyes.

they talked for a bit longer, before deciding to turn off the light and get to sleep.

the next morning they were woken up by Kate and Will. Inviting them to go out to a little cafe for breakfast, whilst Charles and Camilla watched Charlotte.

During breakfast at the small cafe int he countryside. They had enjoyed being in each others company. Liv didn’t feel like she didn’t belong there as they accepted her. and the Will and Kate no longer saw her as a stranger.

the atmosphere surrounding them had been comfortable and carefree. that was until they passed a newsstand in town.

the cover was of Harry and Liv at the pub last night. They hadn’t figured it out who she was yet, but they were fishing, speculating. it wouldn’t take much longer. the only reason they hadn’t figured out who she was. was probably because of how badly lit and grainy the images of them had been so far.

the biggest possibility of them discovering who she was was tomorrow. at the Polo game.

her three companions turned to her with a questioning look in their eyes. “I’m fine, it will happen either way. Whether it’s today or tomorrow, My life that I knew will change after this weekend,” she reassured them and strangely enough she felt quite okay with it.

The rest of the day was spent back at Highgrove, Harry showing her around Highgrove. showing where his crazy years had been spent, Club H. walked through the gardens again.

Kate and Liv spend some time together and it was comforting for Liv as Kate was able to relate to her a visa verse. she would be forever grateful for Kate supporting her as much as she could.

after that, she’d kidnapped Liv as Harry put it in picking out outfits for their next Royal tour of ten days.

she’d taken some time to herself as well. Informing her family and friends of the small matter that she was the girl dating Harry.

cause tomorrow the brakes would come off and then there was no hiding any longer.

They all agreed that they were happy as long as she was happy herself. everyone told her the same thing. she shouldn’t worry about them spilling information about her. They would support her in their relationship.

Her grandparents already knew she was dating Harry. But she wanted to give them some warning ahead as well. It wasn’t like she had called everyone they knew.

Next, she called her mother in Belgium, she hadn’t heard from her since they left on the expedition. she hadn’t really told her what kind of expedition it was, but now she would. seeing as the documentary had aired there as well.

when she picked up she congratulated her on the documentary. Before giving her the hurt talks that she hadn’t told her she was leading the Prince Harry.

but it quickly disappeared when she informed her that she was dating him right now. she was happy for her and was looking forward to seeing her again. And promised her that no one would know anything about from her.

her friends told her they would be loyal to her no matter what. before they caught up and telling her they were having a great time on their Harry Potter tour.

she felt a bit bad that she was neglecting them for Harry. they were her friends first. but they assured her that it was okay for them, that she should spend some time with, now that she could.

after that, it was just relaxing with Harry, her little escapade of wanting to inform people was over. now she could spend the day relaxing with Harry. The Cambridge’s and them watching a movie as Charles and Camilla were on an engagement.

***

Liv woke up with Harry kissing her cheek, leaving a trail of kisses from the crown of her head up to her lips.

“I wouldn’t mind waking up like that every day.” she informed him with a purr as she stretched herself, leaning up to kiss him.

“I wouldn’t mind waking up to you every morning as well.” he replied with a smile as he laid down and pulled her into his body cuddling her.

“When are we leaving for the Polo Match?” she asked him, nuzzling his throat, her fingertips running up and down his side.

“we’ll leave around 1 o'clock I think. and it’s now 10.30,” he informed her as he stretched to look on his phone to see what time it was.

“we should probably get up then.” she noted, nodding her head, climbing up the bed so their noses were touching.

“Yea, we should.” he agreed, squeezing his arms around her.

"Will we save some more water today, Love?” he asked in a suggesting tone, wiggling his eyebrows.

“We probably should.” she agreed with a cheeky grin as she turned away from his hold and stepped out of bed. she lifted his shirt over her head and threw it at him as she threw him a seducing look.

“I’ll get you for that.” he growled, jumping up and running after her as she let out a shriek as his arms encircled her waist.

he rubbed his beard soft against the skin of her neck. His lips finding the spot he had discovered could turn her knees into jelly.

“Love, we shouldn’t do this in your father’s home.” Liv pointed out, her head tilted to the side, allowing him more access.

“I won’t tell him if you don’t.” he chuckled against her skin. his hand running from below her breast to the rim of her knickers.

*em*

trailing my fingers over the rim of her knickers. his other hand started kneading her breast as she leant her head back against his shoulder.

slipping his hand inside her knickers. he started rubbing her clit as she leant completely into him, thankful for his hold on her as her knees shaken a bit.

“Harry.” she moaned in a whisper. he managed to push her knickers down, as she stepped out of them he felt her reach between them and her hand snuck in his boxers.

before he could pull back or do anything else. She had freed his hardened cock and was rubbing her thumb over the tip as he pushed into her backside letting out a small groan.

“God, I love you.” he whispered, dropping his head in the crook of her neck in husky and passionate tone.

"I love you to Harry.” she whispered back, turning her head to the side so she could kiss him as she turned in his arms.

bowing his knees he took her nipple into his mouth, softly nipping and sucking the hardened bud. a soft whimper left her throat as she threw her head back as his lips moved on to her other breast. he was once again driving her insane just with his mouth and soft touch. her knees weakening by the second.

her heavy breathing, her chest rising and falling he picked her up, her legs encircling his waist. his cock poking her in the leg as her chest rose and fell against his.

"under the shower.” she panted, between kisses. he walked them to the shower and put her back against the tiled wall, before turning on the shower.

“You ready? love,” he whispered, nipping her earlobe in his mouth. his free hand reaching between her wet folds and he felt how ready she was for him.

“Yes.” she panted almost sounding desperate, even to her own. he guided his cock to her entrance and slammed into her. hissing when her warm and tight walls wrapped around him.

this wasn’t about sweet love making, they would always make love. but this was something more. something animalistic as he pushed her against the wall. Their bodies wet from the shower as his cock ramming into her with an almost desperate need for each other.

It was passionate, urgent, needy and clumsy. reaching down between their bodies, he started pushing against her clit as he felt himself nearing the end.

throwing her head back she screamed out his name, covering his mouth with his to keep her silent. not that he minded her screaming out his name, but not here. her nails dug into his shoulders.

pulling him over the edge as he groaned out in her mouth, stilling inside of her as her walls pulsed around him. resting her head against his shoulder, kissing the crook of his neck, sucking the skin over his collarbone.

“Love, no matter how much I love being inside of you,“ he said, pushing into her one more time. "I think we should shower,” he suggested against her lip, before slipping out of her. both groaning out in protest, but they had to get ready.

*em*

during their shower, they were barely able to keep their hands off each other for more than one minute. Harry washed her hair as she did the same. something about being wet and showering together got them like this. the need to feel as close as they could.

they dried themselves off and dressed when they finished their shower. But that didn’t mean that they stopped touching each other.

a small touch here, a soft caress there, it was capable of driving them both mad for each other again. and they both realised that they would have a problem with keeping their hands to themselves.

looking over at Liv he saw her bend over, her bum in the air as she pulled on her shoes and he couldn’t help but grow hard again. he couldn’t get enough of her. he’d loved the slow and intimate lovemaking of Thursday night. their first time together. something he would always remember.

but he’d loved the animalistic, needy fuck this morning. she gave both to him and he knew he would never ever get enough of her. of loving her, of making love to her.

walking up to her he hugged her from behind, making her feel what she was doing to him, again.

“Love, don’t tell me you’re horny again?” she pointed out in a teasing tone. her hand reaching behind her as she laid her hand on his hard cock, pushing against the fabric of his riding pants.

“I can’t help it if you’re making me horny.” he accused, pulling her bum flush against his hard member, moaning out softly.

“If we didn’t have to be anywhere, Whales. I would so do you again.” she pointed out. throwing a seductive look over her shoulder as she squeezed him through his trousers. and he couldn’t help but groan and lean into her touch.

“Miss Stevens,” he said in a growl. "I do believe and fear I have unleashed an untameable dragon here.” he chuckled, kissing the side of her neck again.

“Maybe, you have.” she pointed out with a shrug as she squeezed him one more time. taking her hand from him she took a step away from him, leaving him cold as she stepped away from him. “and you knew about the untameable part.” she pointed out, giving him one more look as she walked out of their room.

’that woman would be the dead of him.’ he thought to himself as he shook his head. trying to think of anything else but her as he had to go down and he could hardly do that with a hard on.

he managed to calm himself down enough to go downstairs. But when he saw Liv at the dining table again, entering the room, giving him another seductive smile. he knew it would be a hard day for him.

with a shake of his head, he sat down opposite of her and joined his family for breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Liv outfit meeting Prince Charles and Camilla :https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/image/160480815537

Liv's outfit dinner: https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/image/160480636312

Liv's outfit at breakfast : https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/post/160480740457/via-prince-harry-and-liv-go-out-for-breakfast-in