Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter Thirteen

Standing to the side of the stage as Harry received his prize, she looked up at him with a proud and beaming smile.

When the crowds clapped, she clapped along as they announced Harry and Will’s team. When he walked off the stage, he went straight over to Liv. “Will you help carry this to the car? ” He asked her, holding up the bottle of champagne and bag of Maserati.

she nodded her head and accepted the bottle as he took her other free hand and he carried the bag.

“So have you enjoyed yourself so far.” He asked he didn’t want her to feel neglected when he was having fun on the field. he’d tried to keep her in his line of sight once in a while from atop his horse.

He’d been relaxed and happy to see that Kate had taken her under her wing as he was playing polo. he still remembered when Will had brought Kate along to their skiing trip. ‘their first official outing.’ they had been together for nearly a year back then. and here he was two weeks after getting together with her.

yes he was much older than Will had been at that time and more ready to take the next step, but he could wait. knowing Liv wasn’t ready yet for that big of a commitment.

“Yes, I have,” she replied, looking up at him as he was a bit bigger than her. looking down at her he quickly pecked her lips, pulling her into his body, his arm thrown over her shoulder.

When they reached the car, Liv handed the bottle bag to Harry as she scanned her purse for the keys. locating them she opened the car and put his prizes inside of it. “that one we’ll be sharing tonight.” he whispered as she leant against the side of the car.

“mmm, is that so?” she teased with a raised eyebrow. “yeah, maybe we could combine my favourite gift with it.” he commented as he walked up to her and kissed her lips.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she teased, nudging his side as she noticed his bag with the suit he would wear on the backseat. “You going to change now or later?” she asked, nodding her head at the bag.

“I’ll change later.” he shrugged, taking the keys out of his girlfriend’s hands and locked the car. “first I want to introduce you to a friend of mine.” he explained, holding out his hand for her to take.

“Okay.” she replied a bit careful, curious to know what friend he was talking about.

“Seeiso.” he told her, kissing the side of her head.

“You mean Prince Seeiso?” she nearly shrieked, throwing her head up, nearly hitting her head on his chin. ‘what a site that would have been?’ she thought to herself.

stopping on their way to the main tent, he rubbed her arms: “Don’t worry, He’s really nice. He and I began Sentebale. You’ll like him, as I know he’ll like you.”he told her, certain that they would like each other. he didn’t have any doubt about it.

he intertwined their hands again and continued walking to the main tent. looking down at her he could see her scanning her surroundings. he could understand it was a lot to take in and be faced with. the press on one side of the field, the celebs and aristocracy in the main tent.

he realised that the group she had been with so far had put a bubble around her, had protected her from facing it all. So she could find her bearings first from the distant.

“How do you do it?” she asked him, meeting his eye, she had already asked Kate before. But now she wanted an answer from her boyfriend on how he dealt with it all. Or maybe he wasn’t the right person. he was born into it. he didn’t really have to adapt to it all.

“Kate said to get used to the paps and imagine they are not there, she said not to worry about the aristocrats. But I don’t know how to be here Harry, this is not my comfort zone. I was fine with your family and friends.” she shook her head as she took a pause in her step and looked at the main tent for looking back up at him.

taking her hand he pulled her in the tent he’d taken her in before, during the game, taking her face in his hands. he didn’t want the press to see as she started freaking out. they could assume other thing having dragged her in there. but that he didn’t care about.

she was still rambling about how she couldn’t do it and silenced her by kissing her lips. pouring out all the love he felt for her.

He knew she was getting overwhelmed by everything so far. But if everything went according to plan, to what he hoped their future would look like.

this was going to be her life then. if she decided to become his wife, the only thing he could do was support her and slowly teach her the ropes. the things he’d been taught throughout his life. starting now.

breaking away from the kiss, he rested his head against hers. “Love, I’ll always be here for you. If you’re not comfortable doing something, you tell me and I’ll be there every step of the way.

I love you Liv more than I have ever loved someone. I’ll always be by your side no matter what. You’ll do great. I know you will.” he told her, certain of his statement. yes, she was freaking out. but he knew her that much already, she was a master at adaption.

leaning in he kissed her again, pecking her lips. before taking her hand again and walking out of the tent and towards the main one.

“Just be yourself and everything will be okay,” he whispered in her ear as they approached the main tent. he knew and was certain that people would love her for who she was. what she stood for.

in with that thought he walked into the tent and over to Seeiso. Some paps were allowed to enter the tent and he could feel their lenses following them.

“Hey, Seeiso.“ he greeted with a manly hug. "I hope you enjoyed the match?” he asked him. His other hand finding its place at the back of Liv.

“Harry, My friend, I did enjoy the match and I see you have somebody with you as well.” He told him in a gruff voice, before turning his attention to Liv.

“Yes I have,” he grinned, looking back at her, that smile could always make her knees feel a bit weak. his words in the tent during her freakout had helped her a little bit. taking another deep breath, she did what she had mastered over the years adapted to the situation.

relaxing her shoulders, they dropped a bit, her back still straight. her head held high as she met another friend of Harry. it seemed that these days she walked a bit straighter than usual.

“Seeiso, this is my girlfriend Liv. Liv this is Seeiso one of my friend and co-founder of Sentebale.” Harry introduced them to each other, the grin never leaving his face.

They exchanged hello’s and shook hands. The three of them talked for a good bit. Seeiso and Liv getting to know each other. Seeiso looked over at Harry and he could see him give a nod. he’d approved of his girlfriend. not that he’d need it but he was a friend and he appreciated his opinion.

when they had gotten to know each other a bit and he discovered that Liv was a guide, he asked. :“Have you visited Lesotho as a guide.”

“No, I haven’t had the fortune of visiting Lesotho. The closest I’ve been to Lesotho is the Ukahlamba Wilderness area,” she told him with sincerity in her voice, she really was looking forward to seeing Lesotho though.

“I would love to visit, though, I’ve heard many great things about the country from my colleagues.” she told him, the sincerity never leaving her voice as she looked at Seeiso.

“Well, it would be an honour to show you around the country. Maybe you should join Harry on one of his unofficial visits to Lesotho?” he suggested with an inclined head and a comforting smile.

“ooh, I would love to see the country and meet the people,” she told him. the enthusiasm at the prospect of visiting the country shining through her eyes and body.

“you love to talk to the local people?” he asked, surprised to see how much she already acted as a Duchess at Harry’s side. she never lost her pose. was open and very easy to talk to. Seeiso realised.

she made it so easy to open up to her and talk to her. there was a certain aura he called it surrounded her and he agreed that she belonged at Harry’s side. No, that was the wrong word. he could see how strong and independent the women was. they belonged to each other’s side.

“yes, of course.” she nodded her head and Harry saw her ‘passion look’ grow on her face. that’s what he had grown to call it. whenever she would talk about something that she was interested in. her eyes would glow with passion and love for it. her posture relaxed and opened up and she gave out this infectious composure and aura.

she could never hide what subjects and interests were her passion and love.

“It’s a great way to get to know a country. I think it’s the only right way to see a country, through the eyes of the locals.” she explained, her ‘passion look’ in full swing.

they talked for a bit longer, before Harry led her around the room, introducing her to other people. When the time for the dinner was nearly approaching they walked to the car and he went to change in the tent again. Liv sitting on a chair, never losing him out of her sight.

“Enjoying the view, Miss Stevens?” he asked her in a teasing tone as he saw her staring at him.

“Yes,“ she confirmed, not one bit ashamed of it. he had a gorgeous body and why wouldn’t she look at it. he was hers after all.

“I have to say: I love the view Captain Whales.” She stated in a cocky tone, looking him over from head to toe.

“Pff, It’s been a long time since I heard that one.” he chuckled as he looked back at her.

“What do you mean?” she asked a bit confused.

“The captain part,” he admitted in a bit of a nostalgic tone as he thought back to his days in the army. he had loved his time in the army. he just couldn’t grow into rank anymore without neglecting his Royal duties, so he retired instead.

“Do you miss it, the army I mean, being a captain.” She asked him, getting up and walking over to him, resting her hands on his neck.

“I do, I loved being a soldier, as I’m sure you love doing what you do.” he told her as she nodded her head in confirmation.

“It was time for something else, I couldn’t improve myself anymore in the army with the royal duties I had. I couldn’t devote as much time as I liked to the army,” he explained to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, looking down at her.

“I get it love.” she told him, rubbing his thumbs back and forth on the side of his neck.

“But at least I won’t have to see you go into battle.” She told him, fearing the moment if she would ever have to see him go into battle. but those chances were very slim. she stood on her toes as she kissed his lips.

“Can’t we leave, Love. I want to make love to you.” He told her as their heads rested together. hearing her suck in her breath he remembered to be careful with her past. but so far she was doing great, even joining him in teasing and turning up the heat, so to speak.

he would always be careful with her, no matter what. But he couldn’t help but want to make love to her. Ever since this morning’s shower, he’d been feeling horny again. Aching for her, wanting to be inside of her. as close to her as possible. he just hoped that the dinner would go fast, so they would be able to go home.

“As much as I like your thoughts, I’m afraid we can’t love.” She told him, pulling the collar of his short correct, before leaning up to peck his lips.

'Thank god this wasn’t an official royal event if it was Liv wouldn’t be allowed to sit next to him.’ he reminded himself, so he should count himself lucky for that.

“Come on, Love. We should go to this dinner party.” She chuckled, dropping her hands to his chest as she adjusted his tie. She took a hold of the lapels of his suit and pushed her hands inside as she pulled him closer to her, leaning up to kiss him.

when they broke apart, he took her hand in his and led her out of the tent and up to the main tent.

when they arrived inside he led her to the table he would be sitting at with Kate and William. When Liv couldn’t spot George or Charlotte when she sat down she turned to Kate to her left.

“Where are George and Charlotte?” Liv asked, tilting her head to the side.

“They left with my father. He’ll look after them for tonight. He said he didn’t get to spend as much time with them as he liked.” William replied, looking over at Liv.

Soon Melissa and Thomas joined them along with Pippa and Seeiso and some other people Harry had introduced to her. one of them the organiser of the Polo game.

The different courses came and went. The conversation at the table went by smoothly and comfortably.

After drinking a cup of tea and dessert had been moved away he leant down to liv and whispered. : “Are you ready to leave, Love?”

She only nodded her head. “I think we’re going to go and head down to Highgrove,” Harry informed the people sitting around the table, as they got up. they went around the table and said their goodbye’s.

when they reached Kate and Will, they told them, they wouldn’t be far behind them.

When they got out in the open air, He could feel her shudder in the chilly evening air.

Pulling off his jacket, he threw it over her shoulders, resting his arm on them. securing his jacket and pulling her into his body.

“Thanks, Love.” She whispered and he felt her snuggle further into his body.

“you want to drive again? Love,” he asked when they reached the car.

“You drive to love.” She told him, not really feeling up to it as she dug the keys from her purse and handed them to him. giving her a quick peck as he accepted the keys, he unlocked the car and they both got in.

Driving down the road to his father’s house, the lights of his RPO’s car reflected in their darkened car. almost the entire way to his father Liv was looking out the window, her head against it as she looked up.

he realised she was in her own world again, zoning out to process whatever she needed to process. hell, she definitely had some things to process after today. he’d come to realise that this was how she was, what she was. so controlled and graceful in her actions. cause she dealt with them apart, secluded from everything and he was privileged to see it

Parking the car in the garage, he looked over at her as she turned her head back at him and said in an almost whisper. :“Would you mind going on a walk with me?”

“Of course not, come on,” he replied, kissing the back of her hand, before getting out of the car and walking over to her side. he could never deny her anything is she asked, definitely not in that tone.

“Would you like your jacket back?” she asked, holding up the lapels. “No, Keep it,” he whispered against the crown of her head, kissing her head. his arm slung over her shoulders.

“We’re just going to take a walk around the grounds, Jim, no need to join us,” Harry said turning to Jim, his PO.

Looking back at Liv he could almost hear and see her think as he led her out of the garage and back into the gardens. He just hoped it didn’t have anything to do with today, to who he had introduced her. and probably that she had to say goodbye to her privacy.

“What is it, Love and don’t say nothing, cause I can hear you thinking. Keeping quite won’t solve anything” He asked, knowing he had to push her walls. they were nearly endlessly tall. no one had ever tried to break them down.

yes her friends had maybe tried, but she had just let them in, instead of letting them break her walls down. no one had ever dared to break them down. he guessed that the only time he got to see her without walls. Was when she had the 'passion look’ surrounding her.

and he wanted to see it for the rest of his lives. the way she was then. she was infectious, her passion, love and enthusiasm shining out and infecting everyone around her.

“Who says talking will?” she challenged him and he knew her walls were up, it would be hard for her to open up now, but he would try.

“Well, it might help to get it off your chest. Why do you want to go walking?” he tried, rubbing his hand up and down her arm. he just wanted to understand her need to go for a walk all of a sudden. he wanted to understand her and help her.

“I used to be scared of the darkness, but not anymore. I have come to love the darkness or rather the night. It comforts me.“ she whispered in a blank tone as she looked up at the skies.

“In that way, I’m much like Galileo he said. : 'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.’” she quoted, never taking her eyes off the stars and the full moon.

“The same goes for me, I love them too much to stay scared of darkness,” she explained her voice filled with passion and admiration. he’d heard it several times already when she talked about thigs she loved.

and he could imagine her having the same tone when she guided people around the world. and he could imagine why Luke believed her to be the best guide he had, even at such a young age. he had seen it a bit on the expedition. but he hoped that one day he would be able to see it during a full touring expedition of hers.

“Van Gogh said: I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” she said, bringing him out of his train of thoughts.

“And he’s right no matter what happens, no matter what happens in your life. if you walk in the night and look up they’ll always be there.” She continued, the admiration never leaving her voice. he had a feeling that she wasn’t finished yet, so he just let her and didn’t even try stopping her. he loved her this way.

“Bill Waterson once said that if people would look at the stars each night. they’d live a lot differently, cause when you look into infinity, you realise there are more important things than what people do. And he’s right.” she nodded her head, her head still turned to the sky.

“The universe is enormous and what are we to that?” she asked, shrugging her shoulders as if to prove her point. and he remembered her love for astronomy so she would definitely know what was out there. but then again she loved so many things, she knew so many things. her knowledge was endless.

We are just a minuscule part of that. So that’s why I like the night.“ she said, turning her gaze to him and he was nearly knocked off his feet by them, they almost seemed endless. the stars reflected in them, a layer of unshed tears covering them.

"I relax in the comfort of the night, it gives me comfort for no matter what happens, and where you are they’ll always be there. no matter where I am. And here they aren’t disappearing cause of street lights here.” She explained, resting her hand against his cheek, her head tilted to the side.

“Love, you know that I’m always here too right,” he whispered, leaning into her hand, looking into her endless pools of ocean blue. he’d noticed that sometimes her eyes would change colour between grey and blue. their intensity changing along with it.

“I want to be there for you always, no matter what, no matter where you are, no matter what time of the day it is. I’ll always be there for you,” he said, taking her face in his own hands as he rested his head against hers. wanting her to know how committed he was to their relationship. and that he would always be there for her, he knew it would be a hard thing to break and change. she was so used to doing things alone that she didn’t know what it was to lean on someone.

“I know that love, I do.” She told him, nodding her head softly.

“Will you do me a favour?” she asked him with a hopeful tone. “Anything,” he answered with a shake of his head.

“Do you trust me?” she asked him.

“I do, more than anyone,” he answered in a single breath. It was true, he would follow her anywhere when she asked him to. he felt like he could tell her anything any secret and she would never breathe a word about it. He trusted her with his life.

“I’ll make you see what I see. Look up Love and tell me what you see?” She instructed and he did what she said. breaking contact of their heads, he looked up to the sky.

“I see darkness, filled with stars and the moon. Some stars are brighter than others, but yet they still fill the night,” he told her what he saw, but he had come to realise that sometimes she saw things he didn’t. looked further ahead than what she could actually see.

he noticed that she was watching him with intent, concentrating on his face.

“What do you hear?” she asked, inclining her head to the side.

“Nothing, or almost nothing. I can hear the crickets chirping, leaves rustling, but other than that, nothing,” he told her as he inclined his head as well.

“Exactly. It’s a bit like what I told you in Greenland. I can hear myself think, becoming myself again. I can put everything in perspective. Just imagine you’re in Greenland and you’re looking up at the night sky. You don’t have to be in Greenland, to have the same feelings as there. Don’t you think?” she rambled as she looked into his eyes.

“You’re right. I never saw it that way.” he realised with a shook of his head.

“But I can see it now. I can Love. Thanks for sharing this secret with me love.“ he smiled at he, wanting her to know how much he appreciated this.

And she was absolutely right in what she said. And he realised that she was changing him already. making him see a thing in a different light, with a different perspective.

“And Love, for me, in a way they are also my friends. They know all my secrets even when the sun shines they are there. hidden, but still watching you and the upside is, they’ll never tell a soul, never judge you.” She finished with a chuckle and looked back up at the skies.

he couldn’t agree more. She was so right in all aspects as he looked up as well.

her father was right, she was wise beyond her years. he’d already noticed that, but now as she looked up at the sky.

He saw the starlight reflected in them, and it was like all her wisdom was reflected within. It was like she almost bathed in the moonlight and he knew he would never forget this image of her. Standing in the light of a full moon.

“You’re absolutely right Love.” he agreed, looking back down at her. taking her hand between his hands, he rubbed his thumbs back and forth over her cheeks.

“Love, I want you to know, that tomorrow might be a hard day. but no matter what they say about you, what they write about you, your family.” he shook his head. he didn’t want to imagine what they would be writing about her or her family. he loved her family, her grandparents and siblings. it surprised him how much already. so he didn’t want them to get hurt by things they might write about them.

“Know that I will always be here by your side no matter what. I want to visit your family this week, to make sure they are okay,” he promised her, rubbing his thumb over her lips.

“I also want you to know that I will be there for them as well whether you’re here in England or abroad doing one of your tours. Know that I will always look out for them, I feel like they are my family as well.” he finished, dropping his head against hers.

Her eyes filling with tears again. She wasn’t crying, but they were filled with tears.

opening and shutting her mouth, like she wanted to say something. but he saw that she couldn’t so he leant forward and kissed her lips passionately.

teasing her lips and entering her mouth as he pulled his arm around her waist. hugging her against his body. he felt her arms wrap around his waist, pulling him against him.

At that moment it felt like they were one. Standing under the moonlight sky, kissing each other. Conveying their love to each other by just a simple kiss.

he felt his cheek get wet and he knew that the tears had left her eyes, for she was feeling every bit loved. just like he felt loved by her, and it was all simply put in a very passionate, heated kiss.

he had to pull back when his need for breath became too much.

Putting his head against her he wiped away a tear rolling down her cheek. her warm breath fanning his face, he could feel her heartbeat through his own chest. and see her love through her eyes.

intertwining their hands he led them back to the house. wrapping his arm around her and kissing the side of her face. he just needed to be close to her.

when they arrived back at the house Kate and William had just arrived and were about to walk up to the house as well.

“Where were you guys off too?” William asked, curious to know why they weren’t already inside, they had left the polo field a while ago.

“We went for a walk,” Liv answered him as she wrapped her arms around Harry’s waist.

“The gardens are beautiful at night.” She added as an explanation, as her head turned back to the gardens.

“Yes, they are.” Kate agreed with a nod of her head and Will gave her a questioning look.

“What else am I supposed to do, when you’re snoring?” she snorted with a shake of her head, making liv and Harry laugh a little.

“And I like to take a walk at night. I find it comforting, it helps to clear my mind.” She added as an explanation and Harry couldn’t but help but think that these two weren’t so different maybe.

The four of them walked up the stairs in silence. Kate and Will turning off and checking on Charlotte and George. Liv and Harry kept on walking to their own room.

opening the door, he let in Liv. she immediately moved to the chair in front of the vanity table, removing the pins in her hair. walking over to her he placed his hands on her shoulders and leant down to kissed the top of her head.

“Here, Let me,” he said when he saw she was struggling with a pin in her hair. “Thanks love.” he heard her smile, he didn’t need to look in the mirror to see her smile.

“Will you zip me down?” she asked, standing up and turning her back to him.

“Of course, Love.” he slowly zipped the zipper of her dress down. The knuckles of his hand slowly grazing the soft skin of her back, he could see the hair on her neck standing up.

her back arched up to him, ever so slightly, barely noticeable, but still there.

he finished at the low of her back, at the edge of her knickers.

running the tips of his fingers over her spine, she arched her back further towards him. “Harry.” she whimpered softly.

reaching her shoulders, he stepped forward, his body flush against hers. leaning down he kissed the crook of her neck, tracing his lips up the side of her neck. skimming her soft, warm and a tint of salty skin.

his hands travelling to her hips as he pulled her into him.

she leant her head to the side as he kissed the side of her neck, she could see them in the mirror in front of them. making it more intimate still.

she was only dressed in her bra, knickers and shoes, pressed against his front. his hardened member poking her from behind, the fabric of his slack pulled against his growing member.

she felt the heat in her core grow and intensify as he sucked her earlobe. the wetness pooling between her folds as she squeezed her legs together, trying to ease a bit of the tension building there.

Harry’s hips pushed into her as the extra created friction made him groan softly. pushing back into him, he exhaled quickly, sending shivers down her spine.

she felt him turn her around and his lips crashed against her lips as he pushed her back to the bed.

he pushed her down and crouched, his hard cock evident through his pants as he did. taking her ankle in his hands, he rubbed his thumb back and forth, teasing her more with his touch.

as he slowly removed her shoes. standing up she pushed him a bit back, her hands on his chest. starting to unbutton his shirt, Liv was aware that he watched every move.

looking up through her lashes, she nearly stumbled back by the love in them. leaning up she kissed his lips softly, moving down to his chin, his Adam’s apple.

licking the juncture of his chest and throat. aware that the tip of her nose was trailing the path her lips were taking.

moving down she followed the movement of her hands. leaving kisses with each undone button.

kneeling down on the ground, she reached the rim of his pants, undoing the buckle and button. she pulled down the zipper and pulled his slack off together with his boxers.

he realised what she was going to do and pulled her up by her shoulders, kissing her lips. “Love, You don’t have to do that,” he told her. he didn’t want to push her into anything she didn’t want.

reaching behind her back, he undid her bra and threw it away as he placed her on the bed. lifting her up and pushing her further up the bed.

she felt him crawl over her, his cock poking her in the stomach as he teased her lips with his tongue. allowing him entrance to her mouth, the sexual tension intensified.

leaning down he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked, in the mean time he pulled down her panties as she arched her back.

leaning upon his elbow he asked: "ready?"

she nodded her head and he reached down to align himself with her entrance, pushing inside of her both groaned softly. their mouth covering each other to keep quiet.

she threw her legs around his waist as he went deeper in her, digging her nails into his shoulders as she arched her back.

her heels digging in his bum, his arms moved under her arms, holding her closer to him. His face hidden in the crook of her neck. sucking, nipping and kissing the skin of her neck.

she couldn’t go anywhere, his body covered hers completely, making their bodies one. he kissed the side of her head as he felt himself climbing.

Between grunts, moans, whimpers, they stole little kisses of each other’s lips. Liv dug her nails into his back and he arched his back, pushing into her, before whimpering her name.

she felt him tense under her touch and she knew he was close so she whispered: "Let go, love.”

she nudged his ear and sucked on his earlobe. he groaned as he nearly came. reaching between their bodies he started to rub the spot they were joined together.

covering each others mouth to catch the groans as they came around each other as he collapsed on top of her.

when he finally got his breath back he nudged her nose and pulled out of her. turning them around he pulled her against him as she laid on top of him.

she shuffled a bit so she was laying next to him, she knew it wasn’t what he wanted when his hand pushed her against his body. but she had to. all of a sudden the urge to cry came over her. she didn’t know why.

whether it was the feeling of being so loved by him that it almost consumed her. Or the trigger of the passionate lovemaking they had just done.

closing her eyes, she tried to keep her tears at bay, trying to hold in the sounds, the sobbing. holding her breath, but the pressure of the sob building up became too much.

with every attempt to try and hold the sob, it kept building up, her body tensing up as she tried to breathe. Harry’s arms tightening around her.

he should have known something was wrong when she laid next to him, even when he tried to keep her on top of him. and when she started to tense up.

“Love?” he asked, trying to look down, growing worried that she did.

The sob she had been trying to hold in escaped her throat. the tears spilling over.

she just didn’t know what to do when the sob left her throat.

he knew something had been wrong as her body had tensed next to his. sitting up he pulled her into his lap as he held her. rocked her in his arms.

he knew that trying to get her to talk would be futile. the sobs leaving and shaking her body.

and then she started repeating: "I’m so sorry Harry” over and over again.

she could barely catch her breath, let alone talk. but she needed him to know that she was sorry.

he heard her gasp for breath through her words and held her tighter against him. getting scared that it had been something he had done by locking her much against him in his need to feel close to her.

he knew a breakdown had been possible and would be coming, he’d searched it how he could help her the most. but as her body rocked with sobs, he doubted it would help her. it scared him to see her breakdown, she was always so strong and now and to think he’d done that.

He could only hold her and whisper in her ear telling her he loved her. that he was there for her no matter what.

pushing her hair back from her tear stained face he tried to calm her down. taking her face in his hands he told her: ” Love, just breath in and out. Okay. Liv I love you just breathe, everything will be okay.”

rubbing his one hand up and down her back.

It took him a while to get through to her and to get her to calm down. when her body finally stopped shaking, just the occasional hiccup, she rested her head on his shoulder.

Tears still streamed down her cheeks, but to him, she was still the most beautiful women alive.

“You want to talk about its love?” he asked concerned about the breakdown.

She shook her head no but he pushed on, wanting to know what the hell was wrong. he knew what was wrong, but he needed to know if he had pushed her to the breakdown.

he wanted to know why. he needed to know why.

taking her head in his hands, he looked in her eyes. but she immediately looked down as if she was ashamed.

“Love, will you please look at me and tell me what the hell is going on, cause right now you’re scaring me Love.” he told her a tremble in his own voice as he confessed that he was scared.

There was no point in holding back on his part if he wanted her to open up to him.

“I’m sorry Harry, you deserve so much better, than the screwed up and damaged person I am.” She whispered, playing with the sheets.

before she looked up and locked eyes with him and he felt a bit angry that she would think like that.

“Love, no other women, could compete with you, no matter what she is, what she has or who she is. I am in love with you. No matter how screwed up you think yourself to be. I love you like you are. Nothing could tear me away from you.” he told her in a loving whisper as he leant his head against her.

And don’t you dare think, you’re not good enough for me, I’ll decide what’s good enough for me. And you know what you’re more than good enough for me. you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, so don’t you dare say that again.” he added as he looked straight into her eyes as told her that with as much conviction and a tint of anger in his voice.

She looked back down again and kept on saying: “I’m so sorry Harry.”

“What are you sorry for Love?” he asked her, tilting her head back up.

“For crying, for making you worried. You shouldn’t have to,” she said as she hit her fist angrily on her own hip;

“Of course, I should, you’re my girlfriend. I’ll always worry about you,” he told her, rubbing the spot she’d just hit.

“Why, would you bother anyway.” She answered in a bleak tone as she tried to get up, but he kept her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her.

she struggled for a bit before she settled against his chest. he knew she was stubborn, hell he’d had been on the receiving end of her stubborn ways in Greenland.

He didn’t know a more stubborn person than her. But right now in this moment, he knew he had to break her stubbornness.

For him to get through to her, cause slowly he began to understand what this was all about and it led to one conclusion. : her past.

“I bother, cause I love you. I bother cause you’re my girlfriend and I hope to god my future my wife as well. I bother cause I’m concerned about your welfare and you as a person. I’m worried about you simply cause I love you.” He said, his voice angry, more than he had wanted it to be.

“Why, would you bother with loving me anyway? Other then my few friends and family nobody has ever bothered and even half of them don’t even care. hell, one even went so far to destroy my life.” She stated, trying to get up from his lap again.

he just pulled her back in his lap and tightened his arms around her.

he didn’t get her sometimes, for all her wisdom she had, for everything she was. She could be very ignorant of what happened to her.

But he got her, the things she went through, the years of sexual abuse with on top of that the disbelief in her and her sister’s story.

the authorities that should have protected her and the bullying, no wonder she was scared for life. he knew she was strong, hell on top of being stubborn she was the strongest person, women he had ever met.

he’d had his own hardship with losing his mother but still. When a parent who should love you unconditionally, a person who is supposed to give you love. comfort and most of all give you safe upbringing had ruined all that.

Yes, his mother had been taking away, but at least he knew she loved him, no matter what. She gave him all, what a parent should and could give their child.

And he couldn’t imagine what the press what would dig up on her, throw at her. at the women seeming so broken right now in his arms.

“Love, you’re the strongest person I’ve ever met. I know you haven’t had an easy life, but screw them. Wasn’t it you who said:only you decide what you do with the time that has been given to you?.” he asked her, rubbing his thumbs back and forth on her cheeks.

“Where’s the person who said that Where’s the Liv I know, the strong, stubborn, devoted liv?” he asked, an almost begging tone in his voice.

“Don’t let a monster like your father determine the outcome of your life. Don’t let him rule your life and most of all don’t let him ruin your life more than he already has,“ he asked her with a shake of his head.

"I love you so much, it almost hurts. It scares me to know you’ve got so much control over me. You’re the one who could break me, love. You carry my life in your hands.” he told her, wanting her to know the control she had over him, wanting her to know how much he loved her.

And finally, she opened up: “that’s just it Harry, you have as much control over me as you say I have over you. The love I feel for you, the feeling of being loved so much by you; it scares me to death.” she admitted with a simple shake of her head as she dropped her gaze towards her lap.

“Cause until a few weeks ago, nobody, not a single soul could determine my life anymore; I was. I was taking all the strings of my life in my own hands. I’m independent to a fault, I don’t like it when I have to rely on others. I don’t like it when others have control over me, cause that’s what gets me hurt anyway.” she explained, her eyes meeting his as she looked back up, tears building in her eyes.

“I have closed myself off, from everybody and everything I love and care about, so I wouldn’t get hurt. I haven’t dealt with my past, hell I don’t want to. Cause dealing with it, telling about it, makes me relive the past.” she told him, wanting him to understand why she didn’t want to open that wound.

“I want to tell you everything that’s happened. I do, I want you to know that I trust you with my life but I can’t.” she sighed, closing her eyes a shaking her head, how could she tell him everything.

“Closing myself off has been my protection, that’s how I dealt with the past. I put it in a box and hid it, and by controlling my own life I kept that box in check. But falling in love with you, being consumed by your love, by the love that I have for you.” she paused, she needed him to know how much control he had over her. how much he already dedicated her life to just being in it.

“I unknowingly gave you the strings to my life. And as you said: I have the power to bring you down, trust me Love you have as much power to bring me down.” She told him and it terrified her that he had.

“Well, I guess I have a solution then,” Harry concluded his head nodding against hers. he wanted to move away from this serious and painful matter for her. he didn’t like this part of Liv, seeing her this hurt and almost broken. her tears filled with sadness and hurt. he didn’t want that.

she was more beautiful when she was happy and laughing. he didn’t want her to be like this.

“Yes and that is?” She asked, wanting to know where he was getting at.

“I know we already talked about it, at your grandparent’s house. But the solution I have to not lose the strings is to marry each other. I already told you I would marry you right this second if I could. but unfortunately, the circus that is my life won’t allow it. But love knows that I will love you for an entire lifetime. I would ask you to marry me.” he told her, the promise and seriousness evident in his voice.

“Ask me,”Liv whispered, without even thinking about it.

He looked at her with his eyebrows pulled together in a questioning manner.

“Ask me to marry you, and we’ll be engaged unofficially so to speak.” she shrugged her shoulders.

“And like I promised I’ll marry you in the next two years. So ask me unofficially,” she repeated, nodding her head against his to emphasise her statement.

“Liv, would you do me the huge honour of becoming my wife, sharing my life with me that is the circus.”

she giggled at the way he’d worded it and he promised himself that every day from this day on. he would try to make her laugh and giggle like that.

“and become the mother of my children. Make me the happiest person to walk the earth and become my Duchess and Princess.” he continued as smile breaking out over his face.

“Yes, I will marry you. ” She answered him with a grin as she leant in to kiss his lips.

“But first I have to figure out what I’ll do with my family. I am after all providing for them. They can’t lose that.” She told him worried about what would happen to her family.

but unbeknownst to her he already had an idea to help her with that.

“We’ll figure it out together Love,” he said, laying them down and pulling her into his side. her arm draped over his stomach, his on her shoulder, holding her against him.

unbeknownst to the now sleeping couple. Four other people were smiling and talking about the fact that Liv would join their family.

Cause both the Cambridge’s and Charles and Camilla had been awoken by the crying of Liv. All their bedroom were next or opposite of each other. and her sobbing hadn’t been that quite.

They had grown worried and had gotten up to check on the new couple.

And although they knew it was wrong to listen in on their very private conversation. They couldn’t help but listen, for they now knew and understood liv that much better.

And secondly. : they had heard their unofficial engagement and knew that a marriage was in the making.

And Charles and William decided they would help with Liv’s problem of her family. not knowing they had a similar plan to Harry and each other.

***

The next morning Liv woke up before Harry, remembering what had happened, she was ashamed of it.

Harry had been nothing but sweet, caring… she was a bit scared of what he might say this morning, though. He was wrapped around her from behind, spooning her body.

He was still asleep as far as she could tell by his breathing pattern. trying to remove herself from his hold, she felt him tightened his arms.

“Where do you think you’re going?”came the husky and gruff morning voice.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” she replied, trying to get up again. this time, he did let her go as she walked to the bathroom, naked.

she did her business and threw on a shirt and walked back to bed. Harry was awake, looking at her as she came back in their bedroom.

“Are you okay, love? After last night.” He asked sweetly as he propped his head up on his hand.

“I’m okay, I’m so sorry Harry, about last night,” Liv confessed, sitting down on the edge with her back towards him.

he just got up and crawled over to her, resting his chin on her shoulder, his arms wrapping around her waist.

“Don’t worry about it, love. I’m happy you’re okay now.” He told her, kissing the side of her neck. before turning her body around so he could kiss her lips. his tongue invading her mouth with his tongue.

they pulled back when Liv’s phone interrupted their little moment.

‘For crying out loud, can’t a guy kiss his girl.’ He muttered under his breath as plopped back on the bed with a dramatic sigh.

she looked at him with a raised eyebrow having heard his mutter and he just grinned back up at her. she shook her head at him as she picked up her phone.

“God, People would think I disappeared from the face of the earth,” she muttered to herself as she took her phone in her hand. she saw it was 10.55 on my phone.

“What is it, love?” Harry asked her. Getting up again and looking over her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist again.

“I’ve got at least a dozen missed calls and another dozen messages, I guess I’ll know what they are about,” she stated, looking back at him with a raised eyebrow. It wasn’t hard to figure out after their display of affection yesterday at the polo game in front of the paps.

“I even got messages from people living in Belgium.” she told him, the second time on the same weekend as she scrolled through her messages.

“Well, why don’t you block those people?” he suggested, kissing her shoulder.

“I will with some of them, but not all. Some of them were and are still great friends of mine,” she told him, nuzzling his nose.

“I see more people than those who are invading my place at the moment back in London.” she told him, nudging his side with a chuckle, thinking of her friends staying in her apartment.

“Maybe we should go down and see how bad it is?” Harry suggested, rubbing his beard covered cheek on her shoulder.

“ Well, you know how to encourage a girl.” she muttered, not really looking forward to seeing what the 'damage’ was.

they quickly brushed their teeth and got ready to go downstairs.

they entered the kitchen and prepared some breakfast they were all alone. it was pretty late for the others to still have breakfast.

they were eating in silence when Kate walked in Charlotte on her arm putting her biting ring in her mouth.

“Morning.” Harry and Liv greeted her.

“Liv, toast?” Charlotte asked, holding out her hand to Liv. she took Charlotte from Kate’s arm and put her on her lap, buttering a piece of toast for her.

Just when she was about to ask about the elephant in the room. Will walked in, George trailing behind him. after bidding him a good morning, Liv asked: “so how bad is it?”

“So far they’ve only figured out your Harry’s girlfriend. Which wasn’t very hard with how you two were interacting yesterday.” Will pointed out with a raised eyebrow at the couple. not that he was judging him, he remembered how hard it was back when he started dating Kate.

Harry and Liv just grinned at Will and Kate, not one bit ashamed of their display yesterday.

“They know who you are and that your family lives somewhere in Britain after moving away from Belgium. “ he continued with a shake of his head.

"They also know you’re a Belgian citizen that’s got a degree in History. For now, it’s just the basic stuff. Here see for yourself.” He told them as he handed them a copy of the Sun and Daily Mail.

accepting her copy of the Daily Mail the front page stood out immediately. a massive picture of Harry and her kissing when they had arrived and several smaller one and a reference to page 2-3.

‘The guide caught the Prince’s heart.’ was the headline printed on top of it.

opening the paper to page 2-3 she noticed several other pictures of Harry kissing and holding each other. there were a few ones of her talking to Kate and the group she’d been with.

from the time she’d been talking with Kate about Diana as Charlotte was settled in her lap. finishing with pictures of her talking to Charles and some celebs.

But as far as Liv was reading they hadn’t figured out that much. Other that the fact that she was the guide leading Harry’s expedition to Greenland.

There was lots praise on the documentary that had been shot and about me as a guide. They knew she had graduated with honour in history with a minor in Geology and Art history.

They talked wrote about the fact that she had moved to Britain three years ago. and hat she had been a tour guide with Intrepid travel ever since. but that was as far as it went for now.

Putting the newspaper down, she looked at the three people looking at her. “They all say pretty much the same,” Kate told her as Liv nodded her head.

“You okay Liv?” William asked worriedly as he took a look at his brother.

“I’m fine, I knew this would happen,” she told them in a relaxed tone. it’s not like she didn’t know this could happen. she knew the British Royal family was the most popular and most photographed in the world.

her phone started ringing and saw her sister’s name come across the screen. “Sorry I’ve got to take this,” she announced getting up and walking out to the back porch and closed the door as she sat down on a chair.

After reassuring her sister and family that she was okay and at Highgrove. she promised to go and see them tomorrow.

when she finished her call she went back inside and saw only Harry sitting at the kitchen island. “We should probably go and pack. Will wants us to leave in half an hour.” Harry told her, looking up to meet her eye.

“We are also going to make a stop along the way,” he told her without giving her any further information. deciding just to go along with it, she went upstairs.

***

Zipping up his luggage, he looked over at his girlfriend struggling to close hers.

“Here, let me help you.” he laughed as he walked up to her. her hair sticking out at different angles from running her hand through it.

he closed her luggage with ease and turned back to her. “You ready?”

“Yes, are you sure this will do for your stop?” She asked him running her hands over her clothes. She was wearing simple jeans with brown leather boots with on top of that a knitted top.

“Maybe you should wear a jacket,” he suggested, looking at the window. yesterday had been a great and sunny day, today it was the total opposite of it.

he could see the tree by his window being moved by the wind. some leaves flying against his window along with the rain. it felt more like an autumn day than spring.

opening her bag again, he closed it for her again. taking both of their luggage he started walking down the stairs.

“Love, How will we drive in one car? I mean George’s here now. We can’t all fit in one car, no matter how big a Range Rover might be.” She asked him as she followed after him down the stairs.

“No, we don’t love. But dad suggested we take the other Range rover if we bring it back sometime next week,” he told her, looking over his shoulder at her.

When they entered the hallway his brother, Kate was waiting with Charlotte and George.

“Harry, Would you mind helping me carry the luggage to the car?” he asked looking at Harry, before nodding to the suitcases standing by the door.

“Liv, Would you mind taking one of the kids and covering them against the weather,” Will asked her as Harry shifted the two bags of them and took another in his other hand.

Liv nodded her head as she walked up to Kate, George and Charlotte standing next to her.

Sometimes Liv couldn’t but feel overwhelmed by their wealth and having everything at their disposal. But moments like this showed they were just regular people. Not relying on the people who were there to basically to help them. such as the butler and RPO’s standing in the parlour with them.

They rather relied on their family, like any family would or so she assumed.

looking back to where Will and Harry had been standing she noticed they had left already. looking back at Kate it seemed she had read her mind.

“We like to keep things as normal as we can, not relying on the ‘aides. ’” she explained, spitting out the last word as if she hated to name the people helping them aides.

“We are able to do the same things as them, no matter who we are.” She shrugged her shoulders and Liv nodded her head in understanding.

“Who do you want me to take?” she asked, looking down at Charlotte and George. Charlotte was lying on the couch in the parlour half asleep.

“Would you mind carrying Charlotte?” she asked, nodding her head at her daughter as she picked George up.

“Not at all.” she shook her head as she picked the girl up carefully. walking behind Kate, Michael the butler, placed a blanket over the small girl.

“Thanks, Michael,” Liv smiled as Charlotte snuggled the blanket to her.

“Kate, are you sure you don’t want me to take one of the kids?” Lucas asked, the RPO of George as he looked at his charge.

“I’m sure, Lucas. But thanks anyways. But would you guys mind holding an umbrella over the kids.” she asked them with a tilted head as she looked at Lucas and Tyler. the kids RPOs.

They replied they wouldn’t mind a bit and went outside opening the umbrella.

Kate walked out and Liv followed behind her, immediately being covered by an umbrella. “Thanks, Tyler,” Liv smiled at him.

“Your welcome, ma’am.” He answered with a nod of his head. That was definitely something she would never get used to. All the formalities accompanying this family.

“No need to call me Ma’am, it only makes me feel old. You can call me Liv.“ she told him as she was careful of where she was putting her feet.

“Okay, Liv and your welcome.” He replied with a smile.

when they got to the garage. Will walks up to Liv to take over Charlotte but she told him, she didn’t mind putting her in the car.

placing her in her car seat, she made sure she was buckled in correctly. finishing with placing the blanket over her.

“Harry, Can you give me Leo and her Tootie?” Liv asked sticking her head out the door of the car and looking at Harry. he took her beloved blanket/ bear and pacifier out of her bag and handed it to Liv with a smile.

putting Leo near her hand and her pacifier next to her head, she crawled out of the car. It surprised her how much she had come to know about them already, in the short amount of time. she had learned that neither of those things was very far away.

“It seems you are already accustomed by their rituals and customs.” Will chuckled as he held out his hand for her to take as she got out of the car.

George was putting up a fight with Kate in the meantime. “I want to sit with Uncle Harry and Aunty Liv.” He said over and over again as he crossed his arms.

Harry and Liv told them they didn’t have any problem with it so they changed his car seat to their car.

With it, George stopped fighting and smiled as he saw the changes being made. Kate placed him in his car seat as they waited for Will and harry to run back to the house.

After 10 more minutes everything was packed up and everybody was ready to leave.

Charles and Camilla came to the garage to say goodbye to everyone. Charles told Liv was welcome anytime at Highgrove and Clarence house.

He even suggested for them to come over for dinner. saying he would show Liv his art collection.

After saying their goodbye’s Harry got in the driver seat and started following William’s car. As they drove out of the driveway, Liv looked in front and behind them.

“Did you forget something?” Harry asked, looking over Liv next to him.

“No, didn’t.” she told him, shaking her head.

“Then, What is it Love?” he asked, taking her hand in his.

“I was just looking at our entourage,” she stated with a small laugh. “What do you mean?” he asked a bit confused as to what she meant.

“Well, look in front of you Love and in the back rear mirror. There are already two cars with us. Then there are two more cars with your RPO’s and the children’s nanny. I mean you guys aren’t very subtle at hiding who’s in this entourage.” Liv pointed out her head inclined to the side, shaking it a bit in an amused manner.

“Your right Love.“ Harry laughed in agreement.

"But know that if we could have it any other way, we would. If I, William and Kate would be able to go somewhere without the RPO’s we would,” he told her, she knew they all cared about their Po’s and were friends with them. but Liv could understand them as well.

“We would like to be normal as well, but unfortunately, we can’t.” he told her, squeezing her hand softly.

“Why did Maria come along, I mean I like her, but she didn’t really watch the kids and I don’t mean that in a rude way,” Liv told him, she didn’t want to insult the women. but she didn’t really see the point to her joining them when she wasn’t watching them.

“She’s always with William and Kate. She’s there for if they wouldn’t be able to watch the kids. Kate and Will prefer to raise and watch their own kids. I would prefer we do the same in the future.” he told her, looking back at liv to make sure she understood that.

“But sometimes they are obliged to leave those duties to other people such as Maria.” He explained inclining his side to the head and liv nodded her head in understanding.

“He’s being awfully quiet,” Liv noted as she turned in her seat and looked back at George, as he looked out the window.

“Hey Harry, are you sure we haven’t forgotten something?” Liv said in a teasing tone as she caught Harry’s eyes. and he understood what she was trying to do.

“I don’t know Liv.” He said looking through his rear view mirror.

“Oh My god, Liv, We forgot George at Gramps house.” He added in a mocking shocked tone. he kept his eye on the rear view mirror to see his nephew’s reaction.

“Harry,” Liv said as if she was scolding him.

“How could you forget that little monkey?” she added, shaking her head.

“I’m not a monkey,” George screamed with a giggle.

Both Harry and Liv couldn’t help but giggle along with him and his infectious laugh.

“It seems we haven’t forgotten him after all.” Liv shrugged her shoulders.

they continued talking during the car ride, trying to included George as much as they could. in the end, Liv ended up with putting children’s song on her phone. It was in dutch but it did the trick like it always did with Nathan.

they drove for another hour when Liv received a message, nothing new after a day like today. her phone hadn’t stopped with notifications all day long.

she’d ignored most of them, but this one was coming from her friends in London. They hadn’t called before in the day, but send a text, we all preferred texts anyway.

she’d assured them she was okay and would see them tonight. So there wasn’t really a reason for them to call her.

“Whom should I kill now?” Liv answered in their usual sarcasm and sass. It was just the way they were.

and most of the time when they called, someone had been up to no good. and she was the one who could be the damage control. she was always the one putting them in their place, she was known for not taking any shit no matter what.

“Yourself.” Was the reply she got from Mia.

“Yea already tried that, didn’t work out.” she said casually, cause they knew she had.

but Liv forgot that Harry was in the car for a moment and he didn’t know, that part she hadn’t told him yet.

“I know.” She replied and Liv saw Harry glance at her from the corner of his eye.

“So this is a casual call then,” Liv asked.

“Aunty Liv, Will you play the songs again,” George asked from the back seat.

“Sure George. Just let me finish this call.” Liv told him, looking over her shoulder.

“Who’s on the phone?” He asked, leaning forward.

“My friend.” she replied, before continuing the call.

Mia had just started speaking again when George interrupted again “Can I meet her?” he asked her.

“Sure, George. But can you be quiet for me now, little man,” she asked him.

“Go, on Mia.” Liv turned her attention back to the phone.

“Yea, Where are you anyway?” she asked.

“In the car with Harry and George, and you’re on the speaker,” I warned her, she’d already let one thing slip.

“Liv.” She said in that tone that made me worry and she knew something had to be incredibly wrong for her to use that tone.

“Yes.” Liv breathed, bracing herself for whatever she was about to be told.

“I think they figured out where you live,” she commented. Liv didn’t need any definition of who they were.

looking over at Harry and he muttered, “Everything, will be okay.”

“What do you mean?” Liv asked, looking at her phone.

“Well, Jens and Autumn are now going downstairs to see if they recognise any of us. but a little afternoon some photographers arrived and now they’re are about twenty. Security already removed one of them from the lobby, that was trying to get up to our floor.” She informed Liv with a bothered tone.

“They can’t do that. They aren’t allowed to enter a private building.” Harry interrupted to Mia.

“I know, but one of them tried anyway. They are now camped out front.” She informed them.

“Wait for a Sec, Autumn and Jens just returned,” Mia said as they waited for a minute, hearing muttered voices on the other end.

“Liv.” It was Jens who was on the phone, right now. “Yea. They recognised us. We pretended to walk to the park and they started questioning us the minute they saw us. about our time at school, if we had met Harry yet. And Liv.” he said, taking a dramatic pause, that what it felt like to Liv after all.

“They know you changed your last name?” he told her, his voice full of worry.

Liv didn’t really know what to say if they knew she had changed her name. It wouldn’t be long before they discovered her past. one of the reasons for changing her name.

Or they would assume she had a second agenda. she tried to reply but only stutters would leave her mouth.

taking a deep breath she pulled herself together and replied. : “Jens, are the other three there?”

he told them they were and Liv asked them to put her on speaker.

“Guys, listen to me. I would understand if you decided to end our friendship.” But they immediately silenced her by saying that would never happen, and Harry nodded.

“Okay, guys, I’ll talk to you guys tonight about everything. Just stop worrying about me, I have Harry with me and an army of bodyguards.” she pointed out, looking at the mirror on the side of the car.

“You guys just be careful. Okay. If you want to go out, don’t give them shit even if they try to get a reaction out of you. Pretend they’re not there. About the rest we’ll talk later tonight, okay?” she told them and they all agreed to talk more tonight. they said goodbye and ended the call.

“Won’t be long until they find out about my past now.” she muttered, more to herself than Harry.

Harry, who was looking at her with worried eyes, she placed her hand on his and assured him. “I’m fine. I promise. I knew this would happen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Liv's outfit at polo: https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/post/160953965352/via-liv-and-harry-making-first-appearance-as

Liv's outfit when they leave Highgrove: https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/post/160953973232/via-harry-taking-liv-to-his-mothers-grave