Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter Fifteen

Walking off the elevator on the twelfth floor. she dug through her purse for her keys. locating them just when she got to her front door.

“Guys are you here?” she yelled out as she pushed the front door open. she let her bag of the weekend drop to the floor by the stairs and walked into the open kitchen.

she noticed the room was empty and shook her head in amusement: “Where are they off to now?” she said to herself as she walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

she noticed the post-it lying on the counter and picked it up.

- we’re going to the pizzeria around the corner, text us when you get home. we’ll bring something. -

looking at the floor to ceiling windows she muttered to herself. “I’ll be damned if they confine me to my house.“

running up the stairs, she quickly changed and texted them that she was on her way over to them. The Italian restaurant was just around the corner a 10-minute walk.

knowing that she was heading into a storm with going outside now. but she simply didn’t care. what was she supposed to do? stop living, hell no.

she wanted to go out with her friends, she needed a bit of normalcy after this weekend. and going out with her friends for a simple pizza was a great way to do that.

just as she got into the elevator she received a text saying;

- ‘Should we order something for you, we’ve only started with the appetiser.’

she told them that she was on her way and that she would order something when she got there.

pulling her sunglasses from her purse, just to be on the safe side, the elevator doors opened. “Are you going out Ma’am?” Paul asked an undertone of worry in his voice.

giving him a small smile, she nodded and told him. “Yes, I’m meeting my friends, around the corner.”

“Well, have a good evening, Miss. And be careful out there” He added giving her a small smile as she walked towards the doors.

“Thanks and I will don’t worry.” she assured him, giving him a small smile over her shoulder.

pulling down her sunglasses she stepped outside. her head held high as she approached them, her handbag slung over her shoulder.

Although the paps were on the other side of the lot, she could still hear them screaming at her. she simply walked onto the walk side and ignored them. the yelling and flashes of cameras only intensified so she was thankful for her sunglasses.

Most of them were just yelling her name trying to get her attention. but there were some less friendly one’s and their name-calling. ‘slag, whore, bitch.’ she heard some of them yell. she didn’t give the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of her, though. her head never dropped, her shoulders never sagged as she kept on walking like they weren’t there.

At least some of them were keeping their distance for now. She was walking on one side of the street and they were walking on the other side.

But a few had dared cross the street and were walking backwards in front of her. Liv was glad that she had put on her sunglasses. The flashes were still blurring her vision, but they weren’t blinding her.

As she got closer to the restaurant she heard a voice Liv knew yell: “LIV!!” looking up to where to voice came from she saw that Jens was digging a path through the paps. kissing him the cheek, she greeted him. before he wrapped his arm around her shoulders in a brotherly manner and guided her.

entering the restaurant Liv breathed a sigh of relief to be away from the madness.

“Hey, Liv. Are you doing okay?” Jens asked, looking down at her a bit concerned. “Yes, I’m fine. Thanks for that by the way.” she breathed, giving her friend a reassuring smile

“Okay. You’re welcome. We switched places to a table in the back, we were sitting by the window at first.” He informed her with an understanding smile.

“You didn’t have to do, that Jens.” she replied, her head tilted to the side and shaking her head softly.

“Well, we did anyway.” he shrugged her shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder again and pulled her to the back of the restaurant.

when they reached the table, her friends got up greeting them back into their little group of almost family. when she sat down, she gave the waiter her order and the question bombardment started.

“So how was the weekend?” Autumn asked with a knowing smile on her face. “Great, but overwhelming,” Liv replied with a nod of her head as she looked at her friend.

“What do you mean?” Mia asked, leaning a bit forward to her friend.

“It’s not like I’m used to the wealth, they live in. Don’t get me wrong, I loved it. It was nice to meet a part of his family, but it was so overwhelming.” she admitted, for the first time out loud. she could tell them anything.

“I hear you.” They all said, nodding their heads in understanding.

The pizza’s arrived shortly after that as they started catching up. and we talked some more, About their Harry Potter trip, her weekend and all different kinds of stuff.

they talked about their jobs, when they were getting back to work. When the rest of them would be heading back to Belgium? that’s when the table grew silent.

“Okay, What have you done now?” Liv raised her eyebrow in amusement as she looked at all of them. she didn’t know who it was but she knew something was up.

And Jens spoke up: “Earlier this year I applied for different jobs.”

“Okay.” she stretched out as she listened to what he had to say.

“I mean, you always travel. You tell us what you see around the world. The problems that are in the world and I guess I wanted to do something about it and be involved.” He started explained as he looked at Liv, one of his best and longest friends.

“Okay, that’s great, but I don’t really know, what you mean.” Liv shook her head a bit confused.

“I applied with Doctors without borders and stuff as a lab technician. I received a phone call this afternoon after we called you. I’ve been hired to work at the London Laboratory for Doctors without Borders. They research all kinds of stuff there. From finding solutions to tropical diseases, TBC and Hiv.” He finished his explanation as he looked over at Liv, waiting to see her reaction.

“Oh my god, Jens that’s great. When do you start, Will you be moving in with us as well?” she started firing off questions as she got up to give him a hug and congratulate him.

“Well, I do need to get back to Belgium, To resign from the hospital. I’ll be coming back to the UK in three weeks time and I’ll start working within four weeks. “ He told her as they sat back down.

“That’s why we’re out, I wanted to give a toast.” he explained, motioning his hand around the table.

“I’m really happy for you. I always knew you’d do great,” she told him, really proud of her friend.

she knew that he wasn’t one of the most motivated people back in secondary school. But Liv always tried to help him out where she could and in return he did the same.

they were always seated next to each other in class cause they had to sit in alphabetical order.

He was good at math, she wasn’t so he helped her out there and in return she helped him with the subjects he wasn’t great in. But the love of Science was something they both shared.

“About the living part. Would it be okay if I moved in with you guys?” He asked nodding his head at autumn, and Liv sitting next to him, hoping they would say yes.

winking at Autumn they look at each other a bit sceptical. wanting to make Jens squirm a bit, but they couldn’t keep serious for long and burst out in giggles.

“Of course, it is. But once again, I won’t be able to help you move. I start working again that week.“ Liv told him with a bit of a fallen face. she hadn’t been able to help autumn already, now she wouldn’t be able to help Jens as well.

“It’s fine, I’ll get movers from Belgium.” He assured her, giving her arm resting on the table a small squeeze.

they finished dinner, Jens standing on it that he paid. It was his treat.

And in a way, Liv was really happy for herself as well. Now 2 of her best friends were moving to the UK. she wasn’t always here, but it would be nice to come home and have someone there and who knew.

Liv, I had been thinking of maybe starting her own business in event management so she could be in London much more. she hadn’t decided anything yet. First, she wanted to make sure that she would have the same salary and income so that she could keep providing for her family.

“Do you guys want to go to the pub?” Daphne asked as they were getting ready to exit the restaurant.

“Sure.” We all replied, nodding our heads.

But the moment they got out of the restaurant, madness broke loose once again. Liv hadn’t bothered to put on the sunglasses, seeing as it was dark now. Jens had wrapped his arm around her again and was guiding her through the bunch of photographers. Making sure their other friends were following.

The pub they normally went to when they were in London, was closer to Liv’s apartment. so they started walking back in that direction. the photographers on their heels.

when they stepped inside, they all breath a sigh of relief. stepping over to the only available table by the window they sat down.

on the other side of the street, the photographers were watching them like a hawk. hoping that Harry’s new girlfriend would have her first slip and end up leaving drunk. what they didn’t know was that Liv was one of those people that didn’t even feel the effects of alcohol.

but that didn’t take away that they were taking their photos of her drinking a glass of Scotch as she was having fun with her friends by the window.

back inside the five friends were enjoying the time they had with each other, drinking and having fun. no matter how long they knew each other. there was always something to talk about.

during their stay at the pub, she’d also received a text from Harry. telling her to be careful of the dogs and that it wasn’t very smart to go out, the day they had figured out who she was.

but Liv just didn’t care. she simply couldn’t put her life on hold just because she was dating Harry. that isn’t who she was. she never let anyone dictate her life, and she wasn’t about to start now.

she was touched that he cared about her safety. Knowing him by now he was probably pacing in his bedroom, running his hands through his hair. waiting to know of she got back home.

but the fact was Liv was a bit of rebel when it came to getting instructions or order, no matter how well it was meant to be. she never listened to them, definitely not when she didn’t see a point in following them.

she knew that she and Harry would have their argument about it. hell, would they have them? Harry’s streak to protect her no matter what. and Liv’s stubborn streak was probably going to give him a heart attack at some point.

but the people who knew Liv knew that there was no point in telling Liv what to do. chances were, she’d do the opposite just to get a rise out of you.

her friends and family knew and understood it more than anything. They never told her what to do, cause they knew it would only give them trouble. Harry still had to be introduced to that very stubborn streak of hers. she desires to be self-sufficient and independent.

This time, the rounds were on Liv, to celebrate her relationship with Harry. she knew that people had been watching her. The pub was in comparison to the restaurant crowded.

she’d felt the stares the moment she had come into the pub. she had seen people taking pictures on their phones, but she couldn’t care less. she wasn’t going to stay at home when she could enjoy the time she had with my friends. she didn’t have much of those, to begin with.

For being mid-may it was really autumn weather, it was almost like a storm had decided to sweep over Britain. So when they headed outside, this time, it was pouring rain, the wind was howling through the streets. Liv lifted the collar on her blazer and wrapped her arms around her waist as she shivered from the cold.

“Girls I don’t have four arms to warm you.” Jens pointed out as they all took a quick pace towards the apartment, much to the amusement of the small group.

The upside was that the paps had mostly left due to the weather, but some were persistent and stayed. But Liv just didn’t care anymore.

The warmth of the lobby was a welcome feeling to them as they finally got inside, their hair at all angles. paul looked at them with an amused shake of his head.

“it’s like the wizard of oz out there,” Liv explained with a shrug of her shoulders. trying to get the chill out of her bones.

“yes, it seems like autumn out there.” he agreed, looking out the glass windows.

the group giggled as they looked at Autumn, that had always been the joke between them.

they bid him a goodnight as they huddled into the elevator and the car took them up. Autumn had lessons tomorrow and the others were leaving at noon. so they had a busy day ahead of them.

****

The next morning started out with almost everyone running around like a headless chicken. last things needing to be packed, Autumn having to leave for work.

Autumn had overslept and was running around the place, trying to get dressed and getting her stuff for school today. Quite an amused sight for Liv as she was the only one relaxing, eating breakfast.

her friends rushing around the entire apartment. she was sure the entire floor they used was aware of the fact.

by the time Jens had joined her, the second calmest person at the place. they burst out laughing when Autumn was about to leave barefoot.

when the others finally relaxed and joined Liv and Jens at the table. they had already finished eating and were enjoying their cup of coffee and tea.

“everything packed?” Liv asked, looking at Mia and Daphne starting to get their things for breakfast.

“I think so.” Mia muttered, pieces of toast flying in several directions as she talked with her mouth open. “nice.” Liv and Jens chuckled, shaking her head slightly and with a roll of their eyes.

and even if they hadn’t packed something, it wasn’t lost. It was Liv’s place and they came here quite a few times a year anyway so.

Liv had somehow gotten through the laundry of that weekend, whether it was the stuff of herself, Autumn or even Jens. his stuff would mostly stay here, he was moving in any way, no need for him to move it back and forth.

Liv got up to start preparing lunch, Jens following her to the other side of the kitchen island.

“Can I help you?” He asked, moving back as Liv walked back and forth. "at least I haven’t been running around like a headless chicken.“ he laughed. nodding at the two women at the table, which earned him to have two pieces of toast flying in his direction.

“Sure.” Liv agreed, with a nod of her head as she chuckled with a shake of her head.

“Why don’t you help cut some of the vegetables?” she suggested, nodding to the leek laying on the kitchen island.

“And why do you always wait until the last moment anyway?” she asked with a sigh as she looked up at them.

“Who knows, but we weren’t supposed to leave until the day after tomorrow. But things have been sped up a little now.” Jens explained, dropping his head a bit.

Normally they were supposed to leave tomorrow, but with Jens’s unexpected new job. he had to get back and they were joining him. Liv knew he was feeling guilty because of it.

“Don’t worry about it. You’ll be returning within three weeks anyway. And those two.” Liv told him, squeezing his upper arm before nodding her head at the table. “ always show up at the moment you least expect it.” she pointed out with a snort.

he nodded his head as the girls agreed as well before he asked:“Have you heard from Harry today?”

“No, not yet. He is doing some sort of royal engagement up north.” Liv explained shrugging her shoulders a bit.

“Doesn’t it bother you, that he is a royal? I mean, don’t get me wrong, there isn’t a guy more perfect for you. And if he hurts you, I’ll probably kill him. But don’t you worry about the effect this might have?” Jens asked when the two women had run back upstairs.

“Of course, I do. The effect’s it might have. I haven’t stopped worrying about them. But I can’t continue to worry about it. For the first time in my life, I feel comfortable enough around a guy to start a relationship with him. Unfortunately, he’s a Prince, one of the most famous royals and people around the world. There isn’t a thing that the world doesn’t know about him or so to speak. Am I afraid of the effects?” she paused. leaning her hands on the island as she looked between her three friends with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Hell yeah. I’m worried that the secret few people know will get out and whole the world will know. I worry about my family; so far they don’t know where they live. But for how long?” she asked, with a shake of her head, not trying to think of that day, that surely was about to come.

“I worry that they will be put down. Look at what they did to Kate’s family and they are pretty wealthy or so to speak. My family has had to fight. You know that there was a time when I was very little where my grandfather didn’t eat for three days. So that he would be able to buy me baby formula, cause hell my mother had her head still up her arse and was with that son of a bitch. : my father. So yeah, I worry about the fact that if they found out my family history.” she told them, saying her worries out loud for the first time. she had admitted them to Harry. she just didn’t want to worry him. but here in her friends she could.

“ worry that they will break them. And if that does happen. I don’t know if it will be worth my happiness. They have done enough and been through enough, they don’t deserve that.” Liv shook her head. if they got hurt because of her. it would be over. she wouldn’t be able to live with herself.

Liv knew that she could confide in him about everything. his relationship with four women was always a bit weird. It wouldn’t be the first time they thought he was gay.

but he was anything but gay. they just had an understanding between them. they worked together and understood each other. they were a family.

she hadn’t dared to tell her worries to Harry afraid of what he might think or say. Jens and Liv had a complicated relationship. In the past, they both had carried a torch for each other.

But A she wasn’t comfortable enough to tell him afraid of her bullying past. and it happened around the time that everything was getting better with the bullying.

And B it happened at different times. He started getting feelings for Liv after her’s were gone. But that never changed the fact about how they were towards each other. And only the two of them knew about that.

So she felt comfortable enough around Jens. she could tell him anything and he was the one person that wouldn’t let her get away with shit. Like she didn’t’ let get people get away with shit.

“Look. I know what your family had done in the past and I if they were mine, I wouldn’t be able to be more proud of them. Hell, I’m proud of them and they aren’t even my family, not by blood. I know they take me as part of their family.” He said and Liv knew it was true.

All her friends had been accepted by her family as a family. That was one of the reasons they wanted to help Liv with providing for them, but she wouldn’t let them. that was her job.

“But what do you mean with: I worry that they will break them. And if that does happen. I don’t know if it will be worth my happiness. They have done enough and been through enough, they don’t deserve that.” He questioned throwing liv’s words back at her as he rested his hip against the side of the kitchen island.

“What I mean is that I couldn’t care less what they write about me. I can handle it or I think I will. But the moment they start destroying my family. I’m done.” she told him, with a single and undoubtedly nod of her head.

“No matter how happy and in love I am with Harry. The moment they start attacking and destroying my family: I’m out. I’ll break up with Harry and try to get my family safe.” she told Jens, he knew she wasn’t joking around.

“You don’t mean that?” He challenged her, with a tilt of his head.

“I do,” she replied with as much conviction as she could. And he knew she wasn’t joking. Liv wasn’t the joking type when it came to that.

But Mia and Daphne decided to come back at that moment and Liv was kind of happy they did. She knew Jens would challenge her with it. make her see how wrong it was, like she didn’t know that herself.

“everything is done now?” Liv asked them, “prepared for the apocalypse?” she teased as she raised her eyebrow.

“Hey, don’t joke.” Daphne defended, pointing her finger at Liv.

“bite me.” she shrugged her shoulders;

“And if you aren’t nice, You don’t get food.” Liv threatened, holding out the knife she was using. And Daphne shut up and sat down at the table.

the conversation went back and forth as Liv and Jens continued making food, and waited for it to heat up in the oven. When the food was ready, Jens put it on the table and they started eating a small lunch.

***

when all dishes and mess was cleaned up, Mia walked up to me, scrolling through something on her phone.

“Have you seen the papers yet?” Mia asked, looking up and the small flicker in her eye told me something was wrong. “No, I haven’t. Why? Have you?” Liv asked her, taking a step towards her, wanting to see why she was worried and why she would ask that.

“I checked them on my phone. They haven’t really figured out much. They posted some of our old class photos’ and they found out what for a student you were at uni, at secondary school. I must say, they haven’t really figured out much. But” Mia explained, her gaze moving to me as she took a dramatic pause.

Liv immediately knew that there was more to come. Mia told her that they didn’t know about her family, yet. that they didn’t know where they lived and her past was still a secret for one more day.

“Well, that’s good. Right?“ she asked, leaning her head to the side, knowing that that couldn’t be the reason for her worried look.

"But what aren’t you telling me,” Liv asked, not beating around the bush. she needed to know what was out there, not that she would read it or look herself up. but she did want to be aware of what was being said about her.

“Well, there are pictures.“ She started, locking her phone. “Mia, just spit it out and don’t walk around the bush,” Liv warned, putting her hand on her hip. that wasn’t something Liv appreciated a lot, beating around the bush.

“You told us that you visited Diana’s grave yesterday.” She started and Liv nodded her head for her to continue.

“Well, there must of have been somebody there. because there are pictures of you and Harry at her grave and Kate and William with George.” she finally spilt, with a wince in her voice.

“Shit” was the only thing she could say. she knew that they would feel violated. Not only Harry but also Kate and William. she just sat down on one of the high chairs at the kitchen island. chair and said: “Show me.”

Mia pulled out her phone and showed them. The first ones were just of her and Harry in the boat. But the next ones were of them sitting at Diana’s grave and Harry breaking down in her arms.

she wanted to call Harry and ask if he was okay? But she knew he was on an engagement and that he wouldn’t open up anyway, not until he wanted to. So she would give him his space until he was ready.

she kept scrolling down and saw the pictures of Kate and William sitting at her grave with George petting the monument.

Liv just gave her back the phone not wanting to see anymore. This was supposed to be a private moment, but somebody had invaded that moment with both of them.

she knew that she couldn’t interrupt Harry, but she could ask how Kate and William were doing?

Liv just pulled out her own phone as it went off and she had to smile when Harry’s photo came on the screen. but also scared of what he might have to say. “Sorry, I have to get this.”

walking out of the living room, she answered as she climbed the stairs to her room: “Hey, Love. How are you doing?” she heard him say, smiling, but she knew by the tone of his voice that he had seen the papers.

she didn’t really want to dig too much, she knew he would talk when he was ready. “I’m good love. How was the engagement.”

“Great. It was nice to visit the kids. It’s always nice to put a smile on the sick children’s faces.” He told her and the adoration for what he was able to do was clear in his voice.

“I suppose it does.” Liv agreed, still remembering how it felt when she was able to do that during one of her internships.

“So are we still on for tonight?” He asked.

“Sure, When are we meeting your friends again?” Liv asked, plopping down on her bed.

“We have a reservation at 6.30,” he told her. “Can I ask you something.” Liv asked, not wanting to keep leaving out her own friends

“Sure, ask away Love.” He replied and she could hear the smile in his voice.

“Would it be okay if Autumn joined us tonight? I just feel bad that I have been neglecting my friends and if we really do marry. They’ll be your friends too?” she explained, playing with a thread on her bed.

“Of course, it is. Why don’t you ask Mia, Daphne and Jens too?” he suggested.

“I would but they leave for the airport in 10 minutes. I’ll explain it to you tonight,” she told him, not wanting to explain that Jens had been hired by DWB over the phone.

“Sure Love. I’ll call the restaurant and let them know there’s one person more and I’ll warn my friends.” He replied.

“Love,” she called with a worried tone in her voice. he sounded happy over the phone, but she just needed to be sure how he was doing.

“Yeah.” He answered with a sigh he knew what she was about to say.

“I’m sorry about the pictures Love,” she told him, wanting him to know how bad I felt about the fact that someone had intruded on their personal moment. Of Harry introducing me to his mother.

“I know Love, I’m sorry too. But we’ll talk about it later tonight. Okay?” He said and Liv understood that the subject was over for now. he wasn’t ready to open up about it.

“I’ll leave you then Love, So you can say goodbye to your friends.” He suggested.

“Okay Love, I’ll see you at six then,” Liv told him with a smile, looking forward to seeing her boyfriend again.

“Of course, I will love, I’ll pick you up at 6. I love you, love.” He told her with an equal smile.

“I love you Harry.” she told him before the line went dead.

walking back in the living room, her friends were pulling on their coats.

“How was he?” Daphne asked, leaning against the couch.

“I don’t know. He was, his acting like his usual self I suppose, but I also know he won’t open up over the phone or when he isn’t ready. I know he is feeling betrayed and hurt. The British magazines are not printing it, I suppose, cause of the deal with them. But the rest of the world has so it doesn’t matter if the British won’t publicise it.” Liv explained with a pained tone, she was sorry for their violation once again.

And they nodded. “Are you driving us to the airport?” Mia asked, leaning down to pick up her luggage.

“Yeah, I will. But I’m not sure if I will get out,” she told them, after her new discovery she wasn’t sure if she wanted to be seen outside today.

So they all said goodbye to each there in the apartment. After the goodbyes were said, they all headed downstairs to the parking garage.

they loaded the luggage and drove out of the garage. Some paps were waiting and got a shot, but Liv acted like they weren’t there. ignorance is best in this case she decided.

The car ride was spent with them talking about all kinds of stuff and when they would visit again. As she dropped them off, she decided not to go in with them.

So she helped them unload their luggage and waved to them until they disappeared in the airport’s arrival.

As she was about to get into her car a little boy came over:” Hello Miss, Can I get a picture with you?” he asked politely, looking up at Liv.

When her mother came over to me. “I’m so sorry. She just pulled away and ran over to you, she has autism.” The mother apologised, looking over at Liv.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s fine, I’m Olivia.” Liv told her, extending her hand to the women. “I’m Jane, This is Jack, My son.”

“He must have recognised you from the papers. Ever since meeting the Duchess of Cambridge at his school last year. he has become obsessed with the William, Catherine and Harry. He must have recognised you from the pictures with them.” The mother explained as she looked with an apologetic look on her face.

“It’s fine.” she assured the women, placing her hand on the woman’s arm. "really don’t worry about it.”she added.

crouching down in front of the little boy she said: “Hey Jack, I’m Olivia. Would you like to take that picture?”

“Miss, You don’t have to do that?” His mother told Liv.

“I don’t mind and I insist,” Liv told her, looking up at his mum. So she took out her phone and took a picture of them.

“So have you been on holiday?” Liv asked them, standing up again.

“Yeah, We just came back from two weeks in Spain.” The mother told her with a smile and then Liv noticed the tan on the women.

“Ooh , How nice. You want to tell me about your trip, Jack, I’ll buy you a hot chocolate, while you tell me all about it.” Liv asked, looking down at the boy again

“Can we mum? Please.” He begged his mother. Liv knew how much love you could get from these people. Okay, they were disabled, but the love they gave you was just above so much.

“Please Miss, You really don’t have to that,” Jane said, but Liv insisted and she reluctantly complied.

liv discovered that they lived in London and that she would be taking a cab so she suggested they drive with her. And go to a little café in London.

Jane explained to Jack what would be happening and he was eager to come along. So she helped Jane to put the luggage in the boot and we drove off. driving to a little café in Noting Hill called Café Julie. she’d had fallen in love with this little café, during her time as an au pair and the owners knew liv pretty well.

We stayed for a good two-hour. Jack telling Liv about his holiday. Liv telling about her job and passions. she even convinced them to join an intrepid travel tour.

Jack said that he would love to join a tour if Liv was the guide, so she told them how to make sure she would be their guide. But Liv was very careful of what she said about Harry and his family.

She knew how much he liked being private. And he wouldn’t appreciate it if she went and talked to basically strangers about him.

After two hours, she dropped them off at their place, south of the river Thames.

passing by Autumn school, hoping that she would be able to catch her, so she wouldn’t have to take the subway.

Liv saw her walk out of the school, waving at what she presumed were her students. Liv pushed the car horn and she looked at the car, noticing it was Liv.

As she got into the car she exhaled heavily. “Such a rough day?” Liv teased as they drove away.

“No, just a few kids got sick, got to clean up vomit. It’s not really my day.” She said and Liv wasn’t sure if she would like to go out with her and Harry and his friends.

“I’m not really sure if you would like it, but Harry and I are going out eating. so I can meet some of his friends, I would like it very much if you joined me.” Liv told her, taking her eyes off the road for a split second.

“I would love to if harry wouldn’t mind?” Autumn agreed to turn a smile in Liv’s direction.

“No, he doesn’t, cause he’s already made an extra reservation.” Liv chuckled, as she took a turn on the road.

When they got home it was already 4.30, which left them with an hour and a half to get ready. As they rushed upstairs to their bedroom’s Autumn asked:“Is it just dinner or are we going out later?”

“I don’t know. As far as I know, it’s just dinner. But I guess there’s a possibility we’ll go out.” Liv told her, not really sure what the answer to her question should be.

Looking through each other’s closets they both found something to wear that night. They quickly showered and got themselves prepared. they were just coming down when the phone rang.

Picking up and the doorman told her that Harry was on his way up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the chapter, I hope you liked it, let me know what you think.

Liv's outfit at Italian: https://phff-start-of-a-lifetime.tumblr.com/post/161898585112/via-liv-and-her-friends-going-out-to-italian