Status: On-going

Start of a Lifetime

Chapter Sixteen

“Do I look okay?” Liv asked, running her hands over her dress.

“You look fine. But are you going bare foot?“ she pointed out with a love as she, looked at my feet with a tilt of her head.

“Shit.” Liv muttered running back to the living room, “I thought it was my bad day.” Autumn yelled after her in amusement.

Liv could hear when there was a knock on the door and Autumn opening it. “Aren’t you the handsome prince?” she heard her friend tease from where she was looking for her shoes.

‘Only she could say stuff like that.’ Liv thought to herself as she shook her head, crouching down to look under the couch.

hearing footsteps approaching, she looked up from where she was looking under the couch. her knees pushing into the carpet, her head mere inches from the ground.

Harry looked down at her with an amused look on his face and a suggestive glint in his eyes as his eyes scanned her body.

“Love, What are you doing on the floor?” he commented, his voice dripping in amusement as he tilted his head to the side, he was looking hot. the suit clinging to his body in all the right places, the top knot on his shirt open and without a tie. yes, he definitely looked hot and here she was kneeling on the ground looking for a damned ‘shoe.‘

“Well, I’m looking for a gremlin under the couch.“ she pointed out in her usual sarcasm tone.

“Didn’t you know? I have one living under my couch and he does the laundry and keeps the house clean when I’m gone,” she told him, like it was just a normal fact, she could hear Autumn snicker behind the couch, though.

“Really, he doesn’t happen to have a brother does he?” Harry asked, playing along with the current joke. he’d gotten used to the sarcasm in which Liv worked. and found it very amusing how she could make things sound usual.

“It would be great if he could live in my place, you know.” He added as an explanation as he put his hand on his hips, making him look even hotter.

“I don’t know, I could ask him.” she strained as she tried to reach her shoes from under the couch.

“Got it.” she proclaimed, jumping up, accepting Harry’s hand, her shoes in hand. “thanks.” she whispered, giving him a smile.

“Is that the gremlin?” Harry asked with amusement as he tilted his head to the side. “Yea, it is.” she quipped with a roll of her eyes.

“Hey, Love.” she smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips.

“Hey.” He smiled back at her as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her flush against him. kissing her lips passionately, nearly lifting her up.

nudging her lips apart with his tongue, Liv kissing him back with as much intensity. she felt his frustration and stress of the day leave his body as her arm encircled his waist.

only breaking apart when Autumn cleared her throat and raised her eyebrow.

pulling back they give her a sheepish smile and chuckle. looking back at Harry she whispered:“are you doing okay? Love.” her thumbs rubbing back and forth on his side.

“Yea, for the time being.“ he sighed and she saw the hurt of betrayal in his eyes.

"I’ll talk about it when we get back okay,” he told her with a nudge of his nose. Liv was happy that he at least was opening up to her. That he trusted her enough to confide in her: with his worries, troubles and thought.

she was happy that she could be his place where he confided and emptied his worries.

“Okay Love, Whenever you’re comfortable.” she assured him, standing on her toes to peck his lips again.

He held on to her hand as she pulled on her shoes,“Thanks, love.” she thanked him as he followed her with his eyes. yes, he was hurt by today’s pictures. more than hurt, but somehow coming here and kissing Liv made him forget for a second.

She was the one that kept him going. he didn’t know if he would have gotten through today if he weren’t coming home to her.

taking a sigh, he walked up to his girlfriend, kissing the side of her head.

“Are we ready?” He asked, looking between the two women. “Just need to get my coat,” Liv told him as he opened the closet in the hallway with their coats.

“Are you sure, you don’t mind me going with you tonight?” Liv heard Autumn whisper in the living room.

“I’m sure, Autumn. You’ll be my friend too. Won’t you?” Harry asked her.

“Of course or that’s what I would want to be friends with my friend’s boyfriend. It would be tough on her if we didn’t get along.” Liv heard Autumn say and she smiled to herself. she could always count on her friends that’s sure for one thing.

“Absolutely, and I would like to be friends as well, and you to my friends as well. Much like Kate and William’s started to interact with each other’s friends.” She heard Harry explain as she listened intently to the two people close to her heart in the next room.

“Well, I will do my best,” Autumn replied, and Liv knew she would do it. Autumn was hard not to love.

sticking her head around the corner she asked. :“Are you ready to leave, or would you like some tea and biscuits?”

“We’re coming.” They answered in unison with a chuckle in their voice.

walking out of the apartment and into the elevator Harry informed them that the RPO would be driving them tonight.

He gave Autumn a small encouragement and crash course on how to deal with those paps. the same speech she’d gotten from Liv already and both of the chuckled softly.

But she was happy and touched that he think about the welfare of her friends.

When the elevator arrived at the lobby, they walked straight to the car and drove off. There were some paps waiting to catch a shot of them driving away, but they just ignored it.

The three of them squashed on the backseat cause there were two RPOs for tonight.

“How long do we have to drive?” Liv asked Harry, leaning into his body as she was squashed between Harry and Autumn.

"In this traffic about twenty minutes, I guess.” he whispered, kissing the top of her hand as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, enjoying to have her body against his.

Liv snuggled further into his body. Resting her head on his shoulder and intertwining their hands. lifting their hands, he kissed her palm.

just when she was about to turn her head and kiss his lips. her phone rang.“Sorry.” she apologised, sitting up to get her phone.

a worried look crossing her face as she saw her gran’s name pop up on the screen.

Harry immediately felt her tense next to him as he looked over her shoulder to see who it was.

but she beat him to it. all he could do was give her thigh a reassuring squeeze and a kiss on her temple.

“Hello, gran,” she answered, her eyes locking with Harry’s. "How are you?” she asked, fearing for the answer, maybe they had discovered where they lived.

“Good, honey. I wanted to ask you if you would be able to watch the boys for a few days, from tomorrow noon?” Liv heard her smile and the tension left her body.

Harry noticing the change in her immediately as he ran his hand up and down her thigh. he was relieved that they were safe and undiscovered for a day longer.

“Sure, I’ll come and pick them up around eleven. Gran is there something else?“ she asked, wanting to know if there was more to it than she was letting on.

“No, It’s just that my brother is visiting tomorrow and we’re taking a trip up north. Sorry, I know it’s very last minute. The neighbouring farmer will look after the animals, like usual. I just thought it would be nice for them to be with you, now you’re still in Britain.” She rambled as she explained, she didn’t really have to. she loved spending time with her siblings.

“Gran, it’s fine.” she chuckled, shaking her head a bit in amusement. “I’ll pick them up tomorrow. Will Elize be coming as well?” Liv asked, settling back against Harry’s body as she relaxed.

“She hasn’t decided yet,” Lilian told her over the phone.

“Okay, Gran is everything okay over there?” she asked, needing to make sure that everything was still alright.

“Yes, Liv everything is great. They don’t know where we live yet. But don’t worry okay. The next few days we’ll be gone anyway with my family.” her Gran reassured her.

“Okay Gran, I’ll see you tomorrow. Just make sure they are packed.” She asked her grandmother, she wasn’t one who liked to be waiting.

“I love you, gran, I’ll see you tomorrow.” “I love you too, honey. Just be careful and take care of yourself.” Gran told her before the line ended.

“Is everything okay with your family?” Harry asked, leaning down to nuzzle her ear. the concern in his voice evident.

“Yea, they are fine. They asked me to watch my siblings from tomorrow until next week. cause her brother is coming over and they’re taking a trip up north.” she informed him, looking up at him.

“So, it seems we’ll be having a few sleepovers Autumn,” Liv said, turning her attention to her friend.

“Great.” She said a bit sarcastic. “during the day. I’m surrounded by kids and in the evening now as well. By the way, don’t they have to go to school.” she explained, squinting her eyes at me but the turned up corners of her lips gave her away.

“I don’t know, I guess they’ll be taking off a few sick day’s I guess,” Liv told her, shrugging her shoulders, not sure about it yet.

“I just hope the paps will leave me alone. I don’t want them, around them.” Liv muttered to herself as she looked at her lap.

“Love, I don’t have to work this week. I’ll help you, we’ll go on a few trips and I’ll make sure they don’t harass them. We have the law on our side here.” Harry assured her, squeezing her leg softly as he nuzzled the crown of her neck.

“So we can sue them if they cross the line,”he added, hoping it would give her some comfort. he didn’t want that sweet little boy to be attacked by those vultures.

The rest of the ride was spent, with Harry filling them in on who would be at the restaurant, What they meant to him. But Liv got the feeling that he wasn’t telling everything, but let it be for now.

When they got out of the car, glad to see no photographers, both girls walked up to the door. Harry’s ever-steady hand at the small of Liv’s back.

The waiter walked up to them with a beaming smile when he noticed who just came in. “Reservation on the name Pelly,” Harry asked, with a smile on his face.

“Okay, follow me, Your Royal highness. Mr Pelly requested to be seated in the private dining room tonight.” The waiter explained as he started leading them through the restaurant.

Liv turned her attention back at Harry as they trailed behind the waiter. She didn’t know that piece of information. he gave her a sheepish smile as he nudged her forward.

She was certain that this part of his life, would never be something she got used to.

Looking behind them she saw Autumn’s stunned face, but she was hiding it quite well, Liv thought. Only something she would notice.

she doubted her friends would ever get used to it as well. This was an entirely new lifestyle to what they were used to.

when they walked through a corridor she nudged her friend’s side and muttered. :” Keep your mouth shut, a fly will choke you.”

“Ooh, shut it. Now I get what you mean by having to get used to his lifestyle,” she muttered back as we waited for the waiter to open their approached door.

“You’re the first to arrive. I’ll escort your friends as they get here. Would like something to drink already?” The waiter informed them as he opened the double doors and stepped aside for the three people to get inside.

Liv noticed a long table, set for dinner already dark wooden panels surrounded the walls. Two mirrors on opposite side and a small table at the farthest wall.

“No, thank you, we’ll wait for our friends, they won’t be long.” she heard Harry tell the waiter as she continued to scan the room.

yes, she would definitely never get used to this.

“God, Harry, you could have told me that this place was this..” Liv said, her eyes bulging to emphasise her point by looking around.

“Love, you’ll have to get used to it eventually. I would love to go to a ‘normal’ place, but you have to understand, for us, this is our ‘normal’ I suppose. Or at least a place where we don’t get bothered or harassed by cameras.” he explained as he took a step up to his girlfriend. wrapping his arm around her shoulders and kissing the side of her head.

liv had to give him that, definitely after this weekend. it had only been proof of today’s kind of harassment they had to deal with. People had phones with a camera in it. It wasn’t just the photographers who could be invading their privacy any longer.

She agreed where this would be a place where they didn’t get bothered by any of it. Maybe a good thing if she was to meet his friends. and after the cold introduction of Thomas and Melissa that weekend. Liv relaxed knowing there wouldn’t be any camera’s around to witness a possible another cold welcome.

“Are you okay autumn?” Harry asked, humour lacing his voice as he looked over at Liv’s friend.

“I don’t know. This is something else compared to our usual restaurants.” She noted, looking around a bit overwhelmed.

when her eyes fell back on the couple she breathed, trying to relax and told them:“I’ll be fine.”

And she did. She became her usual chatty self when two guys entered the room.

Liv had to admit that Harry had some hot looking friends, at least some of them.

Harry greeted them in an almost brotherly manner, whilst Liv and Autumn held back a bit.

Looking over at her friends, Liv saw that she was checking them both out in a not so subtle manner.

kicking her foot to the side, hitting her chin. “Aww,” she said, leaning down to rub the spot, throwing a glare at her friend, throwing her a knowing look and raised an eyebrow.

“Ladies.” Harry approached them, a warning tone in his voice as they looked up. Liv giving him a ‘busted’ smile.

“Guys Meet Olivia my girlfriend and her friend autumn,” Harry told his friends as he took his place at his girlfriend’s side, wrapping his arm around her back.

“Girls, this is Jake and Nick. Two of my buddies.” he introduced, motioning his hand to both guys.

they exchanged hello’s and greeted each other with a shake of the hand.

The conversation started going and more people arrived. First, it was Thomas and his wife Melissa. Liv had already met them, 'so that was easy’ she thought.

it seemed that Melissa had grown a bit more towards her and wasn’t acting as cold as she was on Sunday.

Next to arrive were Tom and his wife Elizabeth. Harry introduced them, giving his girlfriend another reassuring smile.

For some reason, Liv and Elizabeth hit it off immediately. their conversation flowing about different kinds of stuff.

Liv noticed during her conversation that Autumn had apparently taken an instant liking to Jake.

Last to arrive and too much a surprise to Liv were Kate and William. Harry had forgotten to mention that little part.

But she was happy to have Kate and William there. She liked the both of them a lot and it was nice knowing she had someone else on her side, that wasn’t Harry.

They all settled down, and soon the orders for their food and drink were taken. Liv being seated between Harry and Kate, happy with her spot.

Autumn squashed between Jake and William across Harry, from what Liv could see. She was content sitting to Jake but was wiggling in her seat as she glanced over at Will.

she was happy that her friend was at least relaxing a little. But Liv assumed that Kate and Will were used to it by now. and when she heard Will ask about Autumn’s job as a teacher, Liv relaxed knowing everything would be alright.

When the main course arrived, she saw that both Will and Harry were busy in conversation. turning to Kate she asked the silent question on her mind today:”Are you guys ok?”

her eyes locked on the young women, quickly becoming a sister to her. giving her a confused look, she leant a bit closer. Not understanding what she was talking about.

“the pictures.” Liv elaborated when she saw the confusion cross Kate’s face.

Kate’s voice was even softer when she replied, leaning as close to Liv as she could: “I suppose so. I know that Will is just keeping it bottled inside until it explodes.“ she gave a soft sigh, her eyes looking at her husband for a second, before looking back at Liv.

"I’m not happy with the fact that they invaded such a private and intimate moment once again. But sadly enough, there’s nothing I can change about it. And you?” Kate explained. Her soft tone never wavering as their heads were almost touching each other.

“I don’t care so much about me being in the photos. But I hate that they invaded such a special and private moment for Harry and for you guys.” Liv admitted, she felt much more violated that Harry had been hurt again by them. that hurt more than her being in the pictures.

“I mean they already took her away and now they invade the only moment and chance he has to be close to her. I have more problems with that, then me being in the pictures.” Liv explained as they spoke in a hushed whisper, their head close together.

“Did you notice them? I mean it wasn’t like I was looking for them, but?” Kate asked, apparently she didn’t understand much of it herself.

Why would anyone violate such a moment? they had their moments and times to visit their dead relatives. Why should it be taken away from them?

“No, I didn’t.” Liv shook her head softly, trying to remember if she had seen anyone there, but no.

“It was the first time I was there, I didn’t really know how to behave in that situation. So I focused on Harry, waiting for him to take the lead. And even then I wouldn’t be looking for that anyone.” Liv explained, shaking her head as if she was trying to make sense of it all.

“Cause I wanted to be there for Harry. One thing I knew about that moment and that was that it wouldn’t be easy for Harry. So I focused all my attention on him and that moment. Knowing how important it was to him and how special it was. I was really just trying to be there for Harry, trying to be strong for him.” Liv told Kate, needing to tell her that. For some reason she needed Kate to know that.

“I get it,” Kate whispered with a single nod of her head.

“I try to do the same thing for Will. But it isn’t fair about what they do. We already gave them so much. I mean, I have to tell my kids it’s okay to meet strangers, while other parents do the opposite. We let them in on special family moments, so they would give us the privacy on other moments. But they are only greedy for more. A few years ago we even had to warn them cause of what they did.” Kate explained, apparently needing to get it off her chest as well, trying to make sense of it.

“I remember reading about the warning you gave them and what they did. And I wouldn’t have reacted any different. I wish I could help you.” Liv sighed, really hoping that she could help them in any way possible.

“I really do and it bothers me that I can’t help you guys. But know that if you need my help with something, anything, know that I’ll always be there. I know that you probably don’t trust me fully, but know that I’m here for whatever you need.” Liv told her, placing her hand on Kate’s arm resting between them. she wanted to help them as much as she could.

she needed Kate to understand that. she would be there for Harry no matter what.

“I do trust you, I do and I appreciate what you’re doing and wanting to do. Know that I’m here for you too.” She replied with a soft smile as Kate now squeezed Liv’s arm.

One thing both women hadn’t noticed during their hushed conversation of admission and concerns.

the table had grown silent, listening in on their conversation, everyone had heard. Kate and Liv had been that engrossed in their conversation, they hadn’t even noticed it.

and when they turned back to the table, it was as if nothing had happened. everyone pretended to not have heard the conversation.

Liv would only understand in the distant future. That this was the moment where she gained their friend’s trust.

she’d gotten their trust by those simple sentences. they understood that Liv had only Harry’s best interest at heart.

between courses everyone switched places, Liv and Autumn getting to know the small group.

when dessert arrived, everyone took their own places again. Liv remembering the small boy from the airport and she informed the room of that afternoon’s happenings.

To Liv’s surprise, she discovered that Kate remembered the boy, he’d left a lasting impact on her.

“Hey, Harry told me your siblings are coming to London this week,” William asked, turning his attention to Liv, after learning the small matter from Harry.

“Yea, I’m supposed to pick them up tomorrow morning,“ she informed him, a smile growing on her face. "I’m actually looking forward to spending some time with them,” she admitted, looking forward to spending some time with her siblings.

“Well, maybe we could do something together with the kids,” Kate suggested, clasping her hand in front of her.

“Your little brother is the same age as George right?” she questioned, her head tilted to the side as Kate looked at Liv.

“Yea, he is. And yea, that would be great. Why don’t you join me at noon?” she suggested, looking between Will and Kate.

“We always go to this Italian close to my place when they come to London.” she told them, explaining what normally went down when they joined her in London.

“Sure, give me the address and I’ll be there at noon,” Kate replied an enthusiastic bounce in her manner.

“Do we get a say?” Harry asked in a joking way as he interrupted the two women.

And the table burst out in laughter when Kate and Liv told him a definite and unison: “No.”

“Well, it seems the ladies will be calling the shots then.” William pointed out, looking at his brother, amusement clear in his voice.

when dinner was finished, the group except for William and Kate decided to go out. After saying goodbye and the promise of tomorrow’s plans. They left the group to their late night plans.

“Where are we going?” Liv asked Harry as she settled back against him in the car. taking his hand in hers and kissing the back of his hand.

“To one of Guy’s clubs. We’ll just follow him.” Harry informed her, kissing the crown of her head, snuggling her body against his.

“It seems that Jake and autumn are getting along.” Liv pointed out as she now could stretch her legs in the back of the car.

“So it would seem. Do I detect some mixed feelings, love.” He questioned, looking to the side so he could look at her face.

“No, I’m happy that she’s making friends here in London. I mean except for me she doesn’t know people in London. I’m happy that she’ll have friends here when I’m gone.” Liv told him, leaning to the side so they could look at each other.

“But now that Jens is moving here as well. she’ll at least now a few people by the time I leave,” she told him, relaxing with the knowledge that her friend wouldn’t be alone.

Liv could remember a time where she couldn’t speak a word of English. It was on their exchange program to Denmark and look now. It’s weird how things could change in such a short time. It wasn’t even ten years ago that they were there. none of them had even gone to college yet, let alone have envisioned this day and new friends.

“I’ll take care of her when you’re gone Love.” he assured her, kissing the top of her head. he didn’t want her to worry about her friend while she was gone.

“I’ll make sure she has people with whom she can hang out.” He explained, rubbing his hand up and down her arm.

Liv turned around and kissed his lips in thanks, hoping it could convey her thankfulness. she was grateful that he would even think about her friends while she wasn’t there. when they broke apart, she rested her head against his chest.

“Love.” he said, getting her attention as she looked up.

“What do you mean by Jens is moving here?” Harry asked her, remembering that she had said that. his chest vibrating under her head as he spoke.

“I mean that he’s moving into London, in three weeks time. That’s why we went out last night to celebrate his new job,” she informed him as she sat up a bit to explain, why another friend of her was moving to London.

“His new job?” he asked, his brow pulling together in confusion.

“Yeah, he’s been hired by DWB as a lab technician in a new research program.” she explained the things she knew herself.

“He’s going to work for doctors without borders. I didn’t even know he was a lab tech. I never asked your friends after their jobs.” he said, staring at the seat opposite of him and she heard that he felt bad about it.

“Don’t worry,” she assured him, squeezing his thigh. "I’m happy in a way, that you don’t care about their income and jobs,” she told him, in comparison to his friends she and her friends didn’t really have that meaningful of a job.

“I don’t care how much they earn in a year. I only care about one fact and that’s what they mean to you and how important they are to you.” He told her as if he could read her mind and she sighed, a breath she didn’t know she had been holding.

leaning up she kissed his lips again, her tongue nudging his bottom lip as he allowed her entrance to his mouth. the kiss growing more passionate as she was grateful to have him in her life right now.

she didn’t know how in such a short time. he could mean so much to her.

I leant up and pecked his lips, before entering his mouth with my tongue. I kissed him passionately for a little while, wanting him to know how grateful I was.

when they finally broke apart, both of them were a bit breathless as they looked into each other’s eyes. nudging each others nose as they bathed in the afterglow of their kiss.

“It seems that we’ll be going to the Whisky Mist.” He muttered, breaking their trance, nodding his head behind her.

“Do you want to take the side entrance?” he asked, looking down at her when he saw her eyes move to the club, her shoulders not relaxing a bit.

“Why don’t we follow the others?” she said, she couldn’t spot any photographer so she relaxed a bit. she wasn’t really a club person, to begin with. she had never enjoyed it, but for now, she would go along with it, not wanting to be a spoilsport.

they climbed out of the car and the group joined each other as they walked into the club. Guy led them to a private corner in the back .

they’d been in the club for over an hour and Liv leant up to Harry. “Love, I would like to go home. I have to leave early tomorrow,” she explained, feeling bad that she was taking him away from his friends.

“Sure Love, Let me get our coats and we’ll leave.” He whispered in her ear, his breath sending a shiver through her body.

“You don’t have to leave for my Love, You can stay if you want,” she told him, placing her hand on his thigh. she didn’t want him to go away from his friends when he was having fun.

“No, I want to go home with you.” He said, leaving no room for protest as he got up and kissed the top of her head.

He came back with their blazers, Autumn told them that she would stay behind a bit longer and take a cab home.

“Remember that you have school, tomorrow.” Liv reminded her with a smirk, and autumn’s smirk grew as well at the words.

they said goodbye to his friends and started walking towards the exit of the club.

“Harry, the paps are outside, they know that you’re here.” Jim, his RPO informed them when he joined the two of them.

“You want to take the back entrance Love?” Harry asked, looking down at Liv, seeing a slight twitch in her muscles.

“No, Love. I’ll be fine as long as you are,” she assured him as she pulled back her shoulders. she wouldn’t let them get the upper hand. No way.

“Okay Love, It’ll be a madhouse out there, so hold tight to my hand and look down. Everything will be okay.” He warned her as he brushed the hair off her face away to kiss the top of her head.

Just then his friends appeared, looking between the two of them. “We heard they are out here? We’ll go with you guys to the car and come back.” Thomas stated, leaving no room for protest or any other plan. They were going and that was it.

“Thanks, Guys,” Harry smiled at them, grateful to still have his friends, who now were accepting of Liv. And helped protect her, he couldn’t be happier with such friends.

taking Harry’s hand in hers, she gave it a small squeeze. with a nod, she told him she was ready and he led them outside. she felt like she was a fort of some sort.

Jim and Nick were walking in front of us, barging their way through the crowd in the club. Jake together with Lucas, the second RPO behind us, nudging us forward. And Thomas and Guy on either side of us, along with Arthur.

yeah, she was definitely within a fort. normally she would protest and say she wasn’t some weak girl who couldn’t protect herself. But she was kind of grateful to stand there between them all.

Thomas gave her a small encouraging smile and nod as they approached the door, and then they were out. flashes from all direction, yelling surrounded them as she shielded her eyes from the flashes.

She felt Harry give her a squeeze in her hand as he pulled them through the crowd.

The paps were screaming at them. all sorts of things, trying to get to most talked about couple’s attention as they left a nightclub.

Everything was going great to Liv’s feeling until a pap decided to yell: “Hey bitch, Look up. Slag.”

Several things happened at that moment and Liv wasn’t sure what happened first. a second of silence followed the yell, followed by Harry giving her hand a squeeze.

he pulled her tighter against his body as he turned around his fist clenched at whoever had insulted his girlfriend.

Guy tried to stop him, by catching his fist, but his elbow was pushed back by the blow. His elbow a pap, who let his camera drop. By that point, Harry had been pulled away by Jim, somewhere along the way the two of them got separated.

Thomas, Tom, Jake and Arthur, Lucas the second RPO closed around her. Nobody would touch her if it were up to him. Thomas wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in his body. protecting her from the yelling and the out of hand gotten situation.

The paps were growing more aggressive. a domino effect had taken place by the first pap who got hit, who hit another, and another.

And things only escalated from there. the one who started it all seemed to get a rush out of the situation as he kept on calling her names. :“Slag, Bitch, Whore. Look up.” “Money grabbing bitch, do you enjoy spending his money? Easily move to get you out of poverty.”

Skip turned around and punched the guy in the face, Harry had gotten back to Liv at that point and took the guy by his collar.

his other hand let go, took his camera and smashed it to the ground, he seemed livid. his muscles trembling beneath his shirt as he attacked the pap. his fist pulled back and hit him twice, before walking over to Liv and Thomas.

he took Thomas place and pulled her into his body as he led them to the car.

Liv was sure her wrist would become bruised by the way he was holding onto her wrist.

he pushed Liv in the car as he crawled in behind her. Jim had already started the car, waited for Lucas to get in and drove away. leaving behind several people pissed. and another front page as Harry had become enraged by the insults being thrown at his girl.

Liv moved as far as she could from Harry, her thigh pressed against the door. 'had they been right?’ she thought.

'no she wasn’t taking advantage of Harry, she just loved him.’ she protested in her own head.

Harry would have none of it though as he pulled her into his body, whispering in her ear that everything would be alright. but when the flashes stopped lighting up the inside of the car she started crying.

she pulled away from Harry’s side again and looked out the window. angrily wiping away her tears. 'why did it bother her so much?’ she thought

***

He could see her brooding. she hadn’t given them the satisfaction of crying in front of them. But now they were done, she was coming down from the situation and adrenaline.

he saw as she wiped a tear away and he pulled her back in his body. he couldn’t believe what they had done. did it really matter from what background she came? He loved her and she loved him, plain simple.

he nuzzled her ear as he whispered that everything would be okay. she wasn’t crying anymore. he realised it must have been from anger, more than anything else.

“Where to? Harry.” Jim interrupted him as he looked in his rearview mirror. Looking as Harry worried about his girlfriend. he’d seen how happy he had become with Liv in his life. and he still couldn’t believe what those paps did to her.

“Her place,” Harry replied. taking his eyes of Liv for a split second to look at Jim, he saw in his eyes that he wasn’t very happy what had happened.

No word was said as they drove to her place, she just fisted her hand in his shirt as she held onto harry. Her brain spinning a million miles an hour, thinking about what they had yelled at her.

Harry groaned in annoyance when he saw flashes near her apartment. “don’t they ever stop.” he muttered angrily, his lips brushing against her head.

Jim steered the car in the underground garage and waited for them to get out.

“Come on Love. Let’s get inside.” Harry told her, kissing the top of her head. taking her hand he pulled her out of the car and into the elevators.

He just let her be in her silence, he knew she was thinking. he was sure he could hear her think. But just like him earlier today, she wasn’t ready to talk yet. and he would let her think until she was ready.

He would wait until they were in the confines of her apartment, at least. He needed to know that she was okay, that this hadn’t changed her thought about being involved with each other.

Not once did he let go of her hand. he needed to have a contact with her. not when they arrived at the twelfth floor. Not when she took her keys and unlocked the door.

he noticed that when she walked into the room, her strong appeared came off. as if she had been wearing a mask of independence and strong until she came in her apartment.

instead, he saw the broken look as their eyes locked, her eyes filling with tears, but she didn’t let them fall. “Why would they say such things? I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Love,“ he called, taking a step up to her as he clasped her face in his hands, looking down at her. "They just want a reaction out of you and me.” He told her, why else would they call her such names. It’s not like any other man, would allow being their girlfriend insulted. just like he had.

“You didn’t have to hit them, Harry.” She told him, with a shake of her head as she looked up at him, locking their eyes.

“I didn’t need to, but I wanted to love.” he told her, being honest was the best course he could take.

“They insulted you right in front of me. I won’t let that happen. I won’t let them insult you, whether you’re with me or not.” he told her, the promise in his voice clear to her, the words holding the meaning that he would protect her.

he would never let them insult her again, not now, not tomorrow. Not ever. Yes, he was in for a scolding of his father and grandmother. he wasn’t looking forward to that conversation. But he’d done what any other guy would have done. but then again, he wasn’t just any other guy. Sometimes he hated being a Prince.

But at that moment, he simply hadn’t cared, he didn’t care about the propriety of how to behave. He didn’t care what his title was or who he was. They had insulted her and he wouldn’t let it happen.

“Am I really a money grabbing bitch?” she asked him, looking up and the sadness in her eyes and voice, nearly brought him to his knees.

“Of course not.” he shook his head, pecking her lips, before leading them to the couch and pulling her into his lap.

“Love, look at me.” he asked her as her head avoided looking at him.

“You aren’t that. You’re anything but that,” he claimed, with a certain shake of his head as he rubbed his thumbs back and forth on her cheek.

“Love what you did and still, do. You work your ass off so that you can provide for your family. You are the guardian of your siblings Love. You’re amazing don’t you see.“ he asked her, resting his head against hers. he needed to make her see how amazing she was. He got frustrated when she brushed what she had achieved off.

“But Harry it isn’t fair. I have done nothing to make them hate me,” she said shaking her a bit, she just couldn’t understand why they would do it.

“Yet they call me names and interrupt our privacy. Harry, they invaded a private, intimate moment and took pictures of it. Aren’t we humans, don’t we have the right to privacy?” she asked him, finally meeting his eyes as she rambled about the unfairness of it all.

Cause that was what is was, unfair.

“Love, yea we deserve privacy, but to them were public property. They think we belong to them and should learn to live like that.” He told her, he didn’t like it, but he had to live with it.

“I hate the fact that they intruded on that moment. I was supposed to introduce you to my mother the only way I’m possible, too, cause they already took her away.” he shook his head, the emotion becoming too much as he thought about how someone had invaded that moment as well. it seemed like he couldn’t do anything anymore without it being front page news.

“Love I wish I could change everything. And in a way, I hate that you fell in love with me and I with you. Cause your life will never be the same again and if you’re getting married to me. You’ll become public property as well. our kids will never have privacy, cause they’ll grow up in the public eye.” he told her, he just wanted, to be honest with her. cause that’s how their lives would finally turn out to be.

Being a member of the firm, of the Royal Family, meant no privacy. He hated it half the time, cause sometimes it came in hand when they wanted to raise awareness. But it was a very thin line they always walked on, let them in or not.

Let them be present by something or not. It was always a guessing game.

“So if I have to punch pap’s cause they are insulting you or they are hurting you. Or so help me god injuries you” he told her with a shake of his head. he couldn’t even imagine what he would do if one of them ever injured her.

“I will sue their ass and take them for everything they’ve got. I can promise you that much. And the same goes for your family. If in the coming days, the paps try to do anything like that, I’ll have their ass.” He promised the promise heavy in the air. Cause he would, he would never come back from a promise like that. not ever.

“Harry, will you stay with me. Tonight.” She asked him, her hand placed against his cheek. She just needed to be close to him, after tonight.

And there was no way he could deny her anything. not after tonight. Not ever cause he loved her. Love made you do crazy and sometimes do stupid things, such as punch a paps lights out.

“Of course, I will. Come, let head up,” he said, getting up, with her still in his arms, he liked how she felt in his arms. Like she belonged there, whether it was by carrying her or holding her.

He didn’t have any problem as he got up with her in his hands. and started walking towards the stairs. her head rested in the crook of his neck, her arms wrapped around it.

“Well, a girl could get used to this, Love.” she pointed out as she kissed the side of his neck, wiggling a bit in his arms.

setting her on the ground once they reached her room. he pulled her against him, lifting her up by her bum as he kissed her.

“Make love to me.” She whispered in panting as she leant up to his ear, taking his lobe in her mouth and sucking on it.

*em*

he felt all the blood rush to his manhood as she sucked his earlobe, flicking her tongue against it.

he pulled her against his growing manhood, letting her feel what she was doing to him. she let out a soft moan as she found his lips again.

Squeezing her bum in his hands, he turned her around, her back against the wall. his hand caressing over her body. his fingertips running softly over her sides as she shivered under his touch.

she let go of his earlobe and she felt him push his body into her and against the wall. he leant down and claimed her lips in a fiery kiss.

His tongue nudging her bottom lip as she opened her mouth letting him in. her hand finding their place in his air as she pulled and tugged at his hair.

her other hand sneaking to the hem of his shirt, her nails scratching the small of his back as he let out a moan. she smirked into their kiss as he muttered. "minx.” pushing his growing arousal into her.

biting her lips, she looked into his eyes, dilated with desire and need as she started working on his buttons. His shirt soon finding its place on the ground behind his feet.

A groan left his throat as he pulled her dress over her head and saw she was wearing black see through lace underwear.

“Women, you’re going to be the dead of me.” he told her, nudging her nose with affection.

she lifted her eyebrows with a suggestive look as she pushed him a bit so she had room as she softly bit his chin. leaving a trail of kisses and nips along the way as she kissed down to the rim of his slacks.

her nose trailing the same path as she heard small sounds coming from his throat.

he couldn’t help but groan and push against her as she nipped his nipple, before continuing her torturous path.

One thing he knew for sure. he had unleashed a dragon. he knew she was passionate about her work. but he soon got to learn that she was passionate about everything she did.

turning him around, he found himself with his back against the wall. unbuckling his belt, she pulled down his trouser and boxers in one pull.

she looked up at him through her lashes as she leant closer to his arousal. “Love you don’t have to do that,” he said, trying to stop her by leaning down.

she swatted his hands away and told him. “I want to Harry.”

she closed the small distance and took him in her mouth. his head falling back with a groan. “OH God.” he moaned, jerking his hips a little.

her movements unsure in the beginning, but as she heard him groan she got bolder and more certain and comfortable with what she was doing.

his legs twitching and almost shaking against her palm.

looking down he saw her head bob up and down, but when she started licking him as a lollypop he pulled her up. He nearly lost control at that point.

picking her up, he carried her to her bed, their lips collapsing as he did. he put her down and unclasped her bra. pushing her back on her elbows, he took her nipple in his mouth.

she threw her head back as his lips closer over the hardened bud. “harry.” she moaned, falling back on the bed.

he kissed his way down her stomach and pulled her panties down slowly.

he nudged her legs apart with his hand as he leant and inserted two fingers, licking her sensitive bud. he kept going until she was squirming and thrashing under his touch.

she let out a moan of protest as he pulled away, just before her climax. she threw him a glare as he chuckled, which was quickly replaced by a groan as he pushed into her.

his lips claiming her as he pushed her further up the bed. her warm wall clenching around him was nearly his undoing. he started moving inside of her as she threw her head back moaning his name.

it wasn’t long before her walls clenched around him and he knew she was close. his hands reached beneath her bud, changing the angle as he dropped his head beside hers. her nails digging into his shoulder as he moved inside of her.

Her walls clenching hard around him as she came underneath him, her back arched into him. the new angle and her walls clenching around him was his undoing. he pushed into her and groaned as he stilled inside of her.

they stayed like that for a little while, softly caressing and kissing each other. needing to feel that close to each other.

turning on their side, he slipped out of her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her shoulder.

*em*

“Who the hell is that?” Harry whispered when they heard the front door slam closed. “Probably Autumn,” Liv muttered tiredly. she was spent after that, she doubted she would be able to stand if she had to. her legs felt like jelly as she relaxed in his arms.

Liv’s assumption was right, when they heard a giggle, Liv recognised as Autumn’s in the hallway.

“Which one is yours?” came the unexpected whisper from a male voice, Liv and Harry’s eyes connected in question.

“Is that Jake?” Liv asked with a chuckle, her head leaning against his chest.

“Yea. It is. Sneaky little bastard.” Harry muttered, his chest vibrating with a silent chuckle.

“Guess, they’ll be having fun tonight.” Liv pointed out with a snort. she could still hear them in the hallway, before the door to her room slammed.

“Well, it will be interesting tomorrow morning.” Harry pointed out, pulled Liv closer against his body, nuzzling the top of her head.

“Yea, it will be. I just hope that she doesn’t leave barefoot again.” Liv pointed out, chuckles leaving her body as she thought about Autumn leaving without shoes that morning.

“What do you mean?” she heard Harry ask as he ran his hand up and down her bare arm.

“She overslept this morning, it was pretty hectic here this morning. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-do waited until the last moment to pack. Autumn overslept, so she was racing back and forth trying to get ready, gathering her stuff. By the end she ran out of the door barefoot” Liv explained as she chuckled again, her nose nuzzling his chest.

their own intimate moment interrupted by a shriek and a loud groan. Liv laughed, the noise lessened by hiding in Harry’s chest.

Harry though groaned in frustration. he didn’t need to hear his friend making out with his girlfriend’s friend and roommate.

“He’s never going to hear the end of this. I really don’t need to hear him banging your friend.” Harry pointed out as Liv’s laugh increased by his statement.

“Are you laughing at my misery.” he asked, squeezing her in his arms, rubbing his arm up and down her arm.

“Something like that, yeah.“ she admitted with a chuckle, wrapping her one arm over his chest.

"Don’t forget this is my friend were talking about as well.” She pointed out, looking up to look at Harry, he could only nod at that statement.

Harry was just about to fall asleep when he heard Jake growl. “God, wait until I get him in my hands,” he warned, almost wanting to pound on that door and tell them to be quite.

“Ignore them. I have a feeling that the both of you will be spending some time together here. If tonight is anything to go by.” Liv pointed out, pushing him down back in bed as she snuggled into his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the new chapter. I hope you'll like it, please let me know what you think in the comment section.

Liv's outfit at dinner: https://68.media.tumblr.com/e1eee955737dc7997cc7b3f2e00ee2e6/tumblr_os5r94xLTm1w609yjo1_1280.jpg