Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 15 - Carpe Diem, Indeed!

I was going to do this, I kept telling myself as I entered the hospital lobby, and I was going to do it right. No more pussy-footing around, no more flirtatious jokes... from here on out it was all business.

And I was on a mission.

I got to the elevator, hugging my bodysuit close to me, and just as it was about to close, a hand snatched hold of it. I gasped, wondering if it was the very man I came to see, but when the doors were wrenched back open I was met with a friendly face.

He was good-looking, I guess, if you stared long enough to wonder about it. His light brown hair was combed back, accenting his ears and chipmunk-like cheeks. He was tall, roundabout six-foot-three, and he looked at me in a way like he knew me.

Which was impossible, since I'd never seen his face in my life.

"Shira Walker, right?" He said, as he stood beside me, briefcase in hand. The doors closed and it became just the two of us.

"Yes..." Eyes narrowing of their own accord, I leaned in to read his name tag. Doctor Michael Spears. Nope, definitely didn't know him.

But I shook his hand nonetheless. Clearly he wanted to make his presence known.

"I'm a friend of Dr Cameron. He's shown me your file. See, I'm an oncologist and--"

"I thought Dr Prince was supposed to be doing all that with me?"

He stared at me a second, flustered. Either I'd just insulted him without knowing it or there was more to what he was going to tell me.

"Dr Prince is on holiday. She was supposed to tell you that." He took a file out from his briefcase and began flipping through it. It was easy to imagine him at school, with big horn-rimmed glasses and stuttering his every word. He seemed like the type.

I rolled my eyes. It was typical. I was going to be passed around all available staff until eventually, they lost interest. I was just another simple cancer patient, there was nothing special about that.

Finally, the doors opened and I sauntered out. Doctor Spears attempted to follow, but hadn't closed his bag, so all his files scattered across the floor, painting the marble in white.

"M-Miss Walker!"

"You're my doctor now, I'll see you around!" I threw him a back handed wave as he swore, diving around, trying to gather all pieces of paper before I vanished.

Too late, I disappeared into the ladies bathroom and did what I came here to prepare for. Once out the stall, I didn't feel any discomfort, which was good. I just felt confident, ready... for one man to beg on his knees for me.

Soon enough, I came to the door with his nameplate on it. I listened in first, pressing my ear to the hard wood, before I came to the conclusion that he didn't have company. That's when I knocked.

"Give me a moment!"

God, that voice of his was too sexy. He should do narration for movie advertisements. I'd definitely go see any film he spoke about.

I could hear him approaching the door, so I turned the handle myself and launched myself straight in.

The room was dark, the blinds down, the curtains drawn for the most part. Overall, it seemed a lot more basic than when I was last in here, as the whiteboard had been wiped clean and all the cabinets were closed. The only thing different was an open box of tissues lying in the middle of his desk.

I smirked, knowing all too well, my hand traveling back towards the door and screwing the lock in place.

He tried not to react upon noticing I was here, but the heavy rise and fall of his chest betrayed his confidence.

"What are you doing here? I said I'd call you to schedule--"

"But I have a big fever. I'm so hot." I reached out and grasped his forearm over his coat, he was extremely over normal temperature too. My fingers danced in their spot. "I need a good cool down. You can help me, right?"

He trembled, taking steps back as I followed. He made a small 'oof' as he hit the back of his calf against his chair and sat down, his glorious eyes unable to waver from my exposed legs.

I grabbed one of his free hands and laid it upon my blistering skin, on my thigh so he could do whatever he wished with it.

"You have to get this fever down, I'm so warm I can barely breathe." I dramatized, as I played with the laces of my jumpsuit that kept it together. He watched me, licking his lips as they'd become drier than a desert.

My piece of clothing tumbled to the floor, unveiling what lucky treat I had in store for him. If they could, his eyes would've popped upon seeing what I bought earlier today.

I stood there in a purple and blue teddy, designed so my waist and side breasts were on full show. There were three black straps across the bust, enough to accent what I had without covering them up. The material itself went down in one big 'V' shape, just hiding my modesty in my lower region. If I turned around however, all he'd see was a black elastic string entering in between my ass cheeks and acting as somewhat of a pantie provider.

The protruding member under his jeans was all the answer I needed.

He thought so too, as he looked at me, then down at it and back again. It was a war going on in his head and I knew for a fact I was never on the losing side.

"You're a fucking bitch." He gasped, as he brought his arms out and tucked them under my legs. I fell into him, straddling him immediately, his throbbing erection begging for me to fuck it.

I moved my crotch against his, loving the moans that he released. His hands squeezed and nipped my backside, daring to fondle other places he knew he shouldn't. I bucked my hips, moving even further up, until my region was literally on top of his. If he just unzipped...

"Doctor Cameron, a patient is here to see you." A voice shrilled from the other side of the door. It tried turning the knob, but it was no use.

Not caring about the other person, I kissed him and then his jaw, earlobe and neck. He tasted faintly of lemons, perhaps he'd had a fruit bowl for breakfast.

"Uh... yeah. I'll be with them soon."

Thinking he was about to push me off him like he did last time, I interlocked our mouths again. I truthfully wanted the last thing to touch me to be his cock, but I figured he wouldn't let me. So, I settled -- not that it was horrible either, as he was a very pleasant kisser and I couldn't wait for that tongue work to be directed elsewhere.

His hands found my ass again, rubbing it sensually. At this rate, he'd never get his dick soft before the next person came rolling in.

Finally enough, I slid off him and put my jumpsuit back on. It was cool against my ever rising flesh.
I turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Come to mine tonight and we'll finish this off." I winked, waving him goodbye before he could get a word in edgewise. I'd already left the room before he could find the strength (or breath) to talk again.

I'd happily wait all day if it meant getting the amazing fuck like I wanted.