Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 16 - Cannonball

I was giddy the rest of the day. I called Madison after she'd finished work, but she just assumed I was on a sugar rush or something. I didn't get to tell her the exciting news because she hung up before I could explain.

So, I was left to my own devices for hours. I couldn't believe how long I had to wait for.

I had everything ready by six p.m., just in case. I closed the curtains, lit some strawberry scented candles and went out to the nearest Ann Summers for some lube and more sexy underwear. I wouldn't wear the teddy again tonight, I had another surprise in store for him.

Just as I was coming back, I almost vomited at the sight of Dave leaning against my doorframe. I hadn't spoke to him in quite a while, I honestly thought he'd realized nothing was ever going to come of us.

He smiled weakly.

"Hey, Shira. Can we talk?" I hated that phrase, I think everybody did. It just screamed bad news for all.

"Sure. What's up?" I said in between coughs. I didn't bother reaching into my bag for my keys. There was no way I was opening my door and risking him knowing what I had planned tonight.

He looked at the door, but didn't press. He could be so cowardly sometimes it wasn't even funny, just sad.

"I understand that you're this wildfire when it comes to men, but you never used to be. So I'm going to ask, and I'm hoping you'll say yes," Please don't, Dave. You've been doing so well! Don't ruin it.

"Do you want to go out on a date some time?" His eyes gleamed with pride, probably because he'd actually wracked up the nerve to actually ask.

Inside, I was screaming. I wanted to shout at him, wanted to ask how I hadn't made our one-night-stand clear. I wasn't looking for anything permanent, I hadn't been for a long time now. Whatever made him think he'd be the reason I'd go looking?

"Not really." I said, grabbing my keys now. I had to get in, and quick, before a parade of questions darted my way.

"But..."

"Bye Dave!"

I closed the door and breathed out. Boy, that was a conversation I never wanted to have again.

He lingered for a few more moments, mumbling to himself, before he made an aggravated sound and left. The pounding noise of him trudging up the stairs finally allowed me to lean back and praise God for my peace.

Letting it go, considering I had big fish to fry tonight, I made way to the kitchen counter. I emptied my bag and scrutinized my new items.

The thought made me excited all over again.

Soon, it was seven. I wore my blood red lace nightgown and high heels, with my new interesting underwear, sitting on the bed, touching myself up. I applied some a la rouge lipstick and tied my hair back in a messy ponytail, plenty of strands of it still falling over my face.

Probably because, even though I was still beautiful, I was concave.

There was a knock on the door. I scurried towards it, hurriedly, but it was already opening and so I struggled to strike a pose. In the end, I settled for my back to the wall that my fridge sat in the corner between it and cabinets, leg propped up and head down. My hair fell over my eyes like bangs, I then flicked it away so I could stare into the eyes of the man I eagerly wanted to please.

Dr Cameron stood there, mouth agape. He shut the door roughly, the echo the only sound.

Removing myself from the wall, I strutted towards him, his eyes fixated on me entirely. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he began to sweat.

"I've been waiting all day for you, so you better make it up to me." I slid his shirt out from under his pants and let my hands wander all over his muscular chest. I could feel the abnormal rhythm of his heartbeat underneath my fingertips.

I unbuttoned the rest of it as I nibbled on his lip, pleading for reciprocation. Without much more effort, he did. His lips moved against mine and he opened them so our tongues connected. In record time, our bodies ignited and I pulled his shirt down his arms until it was gone.

He attacked my neck again, kissing it and my collarbone, breathing hard. I leaned back, kicking a leg up and grazing it up and down his thigh. He annoyingly still had jeans on, I wanted them off right now.

I fondled the ever-growing bulge trying to poke out of his jeans. He sighed against my jugular, so I kept doing it, first clockwise then switching it around.

"Are you sure you want this?" I didn't want him to say no, that's for sure, but I couldn't go ahead without full consent. "There's no going back."

He pulled me up and then took his mouth away from my neck, tucking wisps of hair behind my ear. He tweaked it gently.

"I can't stop thinking about you. It was already too late."

I grinned, as he pushed me back into the counter. Searching for balance of my own, I went to grab something but instead everything fell to the floor in a smash or bounce. But I couldn't concentrate on them for long though, as Dr Cameron peeled my robe off my shoulder and let it fall to my waist, where it tied.

I moaned breathlessly as his lips found my hardened nipple. He kissed them softly, dipping his tongue onto them every so often. My hands tangled themselves up into his hair, holding him close. I didn't ever want to let go.

As his left hand catered to my other breast, the other descended. It smoothed over my goose pimpled flesh, squeezed my waist and then lowered further. His nails stroked the in betweens of my thigh and pelvis (the pactineus, I think it's called), rattling my new underwear, until I was writhing.

"Please... fuck my pussy so hard, please."

"No."

I groaned in frustration, but he brought me forward on the counter, until I was almost slipping off. He kissed my stomach and dug his fingers in deeper, the muscles in my thighs contracting at the invasion.

He parted my legs more, unaware of the flush that swept up my body. He just continued his adventure of worship.

He moved his fingers, teasing my entrance slowly but effectively. He ran up and down the slit, tickling it until his fingers withdrew, covered in my wetness.

That's when he took his plan into action.

Rolling out his tongue and running it along the candy panties I got just for him, he didn't hesitate in ripping them off. I gasped as candy beads scattered all over the floor and he breathed in my scent.

He nuzzled my red-hot clit with his nose, then flicked it expertly with the tip of his tongue, as the rest of his mouth sucked and breathed. I was gone within a matter of seconds. My hands found his hair again and I reeled him in.

Fuck. The sensation was unbelievable, the fiery pit in my stomach squealing with delight. The noises and the feeling combined made me realize this was the best eating out I'd had. Ever. Full stop.

"Doctor..." I whispered.

The next thing I did was gasp again, as he'd put his hands under my ass and lifted me up. I caught onto the dangling ceiling light as my legs fell over his shoulders, heels grazing his spine. It didn't perturb him though, as he licked and sucked as if I was the finest dish in all the land.

I plopped down on my bed seconds later, the springs louder than my moans. I grasped onto the sheets as he kept going, thrusting his tongue in and out of my hole, having his fingers join back into the fun.

Oh God, this man was insatiable.

Then, the familiar feeling began to swell, it happened so fast I was screaming.

He seemed to understand what it meant though, as he doubled the pleasure, going hard and fast, flicking me one last time as I released all over his face.

He slurped a few more times before his head alleviated a little more, as he kissed me gingerly on my shaven area.

"You're so fucking good, let me taste you." I sat up only to be pushed back down. I watched him with big eyes as he unclasped his belt and rolled his jeans down.

Until all that was left of him was his black skin-tight boxers.

He dragged me across, I arched my hips in response. I was filled to the brim with exhilaration, the thought of sharing my bed with him was wonderful.

Flipping my shoes off first, my feet then curled around the hem of his boxers and tugged them down, his erect cock placing itself between my legs, now a single thrust away from taking us to heaven.

His tip touched my burning loin and I curled the sheets within my palms. I was ready to go, was he?

Gently, he eased himself in, measuring about eight or nine inches and thicker than any other I'd had. His hands held my hips as I rocked them in.

Then, we were fucking.

He drove hard, and he went faster before I could tell him. He slapped my ass as it hit against his swinging balls, and he breathed through his teeth like an animal.

He untied the full of my robe, giving him full view of my naked form. He didn't take his eyes off me, not even to watch his own cock slam into me.

My moans shook the whole apartment, and my orgasms were multiple. I came three or four times before he grappled my legs and got in closer, so my knees were at my chest and he could get his full length inside of me.

"Doctor Cameron..." I wheezed as he pumped in and out.

I was startled when his lips claimed mine, in a desperate need for me.

"Call me Ash."

We were going so fast, but yet so careful we didn't have any missteps. It was so good I wanted to show my appreciation.

So, I rolled us over and straddled him, my body now entirely robe-free. His face the ultimate mask of pleasure, I bent down and sent kisses all over his toned chest. I scratched him lightly down his abs and hips, moving my thumbs over that beautifully shaped 'V' they made together. He moaned.

I didn't stop riding him. He felt so perfect inside of me I wanted to do this all day, every day.

His hands came up and he squashed my breasts together, playing with my nipples once again. Suddenly, the pleasure was intensified ten fold.

"Fuck, Ash, I'm cumming so hard. I'm going to do it all over your thick cock." I flipped my hair out of my face as I bounced harder, my orgasm almost at its peak.

He tensed up under me. I grinned devilishly.

"Oh god. Shira..."

The way my name oozed out between his lips drove me to the edge. I was just about to moan louder than I ever had, just as he curled an arm around my waist and brought me down so our chests made contact. He kissed me roughly.

I released myself all over him, but at the same time he exploded within me. My walls coated in his substance, I slowed down my movements and fell on top of him. I could feel the semen running down my thigh.

We were both panting, as the workout did a number between us. His breath fanned my hair and I made my fingers dance on his chest, tugging lightly on his faint hair.

We lay like that for a bit, until the time came when he got round to thinking.