Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 17 - Why Don't We Dance a While?

It was just after midnight when Ash started gathering his things. He'd been quiet most of the night, not appreciating any of the jokes I made and whenever he went to the bathroom I forever only heard him washing his hands.

He was stepping back into his jeans, confining his generous member away from me, when I made the suggestion he stay the rest of the night.

He didn't look at me, but instead addressed the floor.

"I can't. I have to get back home."

I wasn't stupid, I knew what that meant, but I didn't try to persuade him. He was a free man, after all.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards my dresser, still naked. Leaning over, in the reflection I could see where his attention was drawn to, and I smirked.

Handing him a pocket mirror, he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You have lipstick all over your face. I thought you would've tended to that while you got washed for the thousandth time."

Somewhat scowling, he took it from me and tried rubbing it off. It was no use however, as that only made it worse, so I offered him a couple of wet wipes too.

I watched as he took away all evidence of our amazing sex. The cloth was soon covered in red smears, as his face became like it was before. Perfect, but this time without any knowledge of my mark.

He trudged towards the kitchen and picked up his shirt, putting it on. He was doing all that he could to avoid eye contact with me. It wasn't fair that I was being punished here. He'd been so easily tempted, why should I be at fault?

"Why am I getting the brush off, when all I did was open up your eyes? I want you, you want me. We did what any other two people in the exact same situation would: we had sex... and they were brilliant."

He'd only buttoned his shirt halfway at this point, but stopped to change his attention to his cuff links.

"Once. We had sex once."

"Twice." I interjected, standing by for him to remember that after we were done, we cuddled in silence, before I got horny all over again. I'd kissed him and stroked his dick, to which he engulfed me in his arms and we ended up doing some real fucking on the dresser.

He swallowed. There we go, it was coming back to him now.

Shortly after, his eyes met mine in a challenge. I didn't step down.

"But not again."

About to counter it with saying he couldn't promise that, he reached for his shoes and took off. Disgruntled, I made way for the window, but in between all the city lights and those from dozens of other cars, I backed off.

So, wondering where I was to blame in all of this, I went back to my bed and threw myself down upon it.
***

The next day, I was outside the MRI room with Alison. Neither my father or brother were free, as they clearly had better things to do, so it meant some bonding time for us. Or, at least, she saw it that way.

Luckily for me, she'd brought Theo along. He could be a good distraction, I thought, that way I wouldn't get asked too many questions.

We sat on some comfortable leather seats, her in casual clothing, and me for the first time in a hospital robe. The material was too thin and every breeze that went on by rattled me.

Nurses and plenty of other people wearing lab coats strolled past us, but there was no sign of Dr Spears or Ash.

"... I mean, you're twenty-five years old. Of course you didn't think you'd get cancer. I swear, doctors can be the most stupidest people sometimes..."

Alison was rambling and I nodded along, my eyes keeping tabs on every corner and waiting for the right person to come my way.

"... And don't tell your brother I said this, by the way -- but wowza! That guy you brought to your father's house is your doctor? I don't know how you haven't pounced on that already." She shoogled Theo in her arms as he cried for a feeding.

Yes, nephew, please do make her go away, I silently pleaded.

"Um, he's married." I just remembered to answer, before she got worried why I hadn't.

This was another reason she and I didn't get on much: because she didn't shut up. Honestly, even a deaf person would get annoyed at her incessant chatter.

She scoffed, picking up a royal blue sock her son had kicked off.

"Of course he is, all the gorgeous ones are taken. I bet he has like, a brother though that you could hook up with?"

I coughed. Great timing, I thought.

It was right at that moment I heard his voice from the opposite end of the corridor. He was talking away with Doctor Spears, both voices were easily distinguishable.

His colleague greeted me with a small smile, as he shook Alison's free hand and used some baby-speak on Theo.

But Ash's eyes never wavered from me. I licked my lips and he copied. Obviously last night was still on his mind, too.

Alison had to wait outside and she did so with a grin, making Theo's arm wave me goodbye. I watched them until the doors closed in on us three.

I laid down on the surface that was waiting for me, as Doctor Spears went into a connected room and sat down, getting everything ready on their end.

So it left Ash and I alone again. Normally, I would have relished at the thought of this, but after the way he treated me last night, I didn't know what to think.

He touched the huge bulking machine a few times and gave me some procedure talk.

Then he leaned in a little closer, enough that I could smell lemons again.

"While I was..." He paused, breathed out and then continued. "Working in your groin I noticed something..."

I arched an eyebrow. What was he getting at? My vagina was fine, thank you very much! Way to insult me.

"You had your labia pierced, didn't you?"

I gave him a flirty look and I couldn't be too sure since it was dark in here but, I believe he blushed!

"Don't worry doctor, I removed it."

Grinning lightly, he sent me into the massive machine that held little to no room for me to move. I guess it's a good thing that's what I knew not to do anyway.

But I almost couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Maybe he didn't think last night was a mistake after all.