Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 19 - Happy Anniversary

August, in what he swore was just a friendly invitation, asked me out for dinner with him. My reasons for doubting that it wasn't a romantic dinner wasn't because of our past history, or that he was still showing signs of interest. No, it exceeded beyond all of that...

But he was taking me to 'La Vie'.

I mean, it's not like the place served fifty dollar steak, I bet it was only half amount for the dessert! I didn't know what August did for a living, but if he could afford places like that, then he was certainly well off, at least.

To be honest, I didn't know what to think about him, except that he'd made me smile so many times in the past hour.

He'd left to go get ready, promising me that we'd have a good night. I didn't want to jinx it, so I just smiled and sat staring at myself in the vanity dresser for a minute. I wanted to have a good night and end it on high note, with jokes that would keep me laughing even on the next day and endless conversation. There would be no room for silence.

So, in all the euphoria I just put myself into, I decided I best get prepared. I applied heavy eye make-up and nude colored lipstick and put my hair up in another messy ponytail. I had a particular dress in mind.

It was black and slim-fitting, with a split up the whole of the one side to showcase my long legs. It was backless and had the faintest splatter of glitter at the breast area.

When it was on, I looked every inch as gorgeous as I did two weeks ago -- before I became this train wreck.

I dabbed at my eyes lightly, while they were still dry, as I fetched my silver studded heels. If I accompanied them with diamond earrings the entire look would be complete.

After adding the final touches, there was a light tap on the door. Grunting, I snatched up the open side of my dress and ambled towards the door, since I didn't want to step on it. It had been quite expensive, after all.

Behind the solid oak, it revealed the face of the man who so graciously handed me this offer. He was dressed pleasantly in a navy blue shirt and dark pants, shiny shoes and a silver watch. I could tell by a single look that his clothes were all Ralph Lauren.

"You look dashing." I said, grinning wide.

August laughed lazily, bowed slightly and then took my hand in his before raising it to his lips.

"So says you. Honestly, Shira, could you get any more beautiful?"

I rolled my eyes and he burst again. Once he was done, we interlocked fingers and hopped in his car, on way to the restaurant.

And boy, it did not disappoint.

After calling out our reservation, we were led around a small corner, where the atmosphere was dark yet glowing. The candles on each of the tables were covered by a glittered see through ball, casting reflections off the delicate grey walls and the chairs were of the finest wood. There was plenty of space between each neighboring table, to give every couple that solitude feeling they all craved after.

Walking past all the other customers, I could smell their food. I was foaming from the mouth before I'd even sat down.

Taking our menus from the waiter, I skimmed over the prices. I didn't want to know what they were... God knows if I'd be able to afford it.

"What are you in the mood for?" August asked, putting his down. Someone obviously came here enough to order a regular meal.

"Something cheap." I groaned.

He sent me that award-winning smile, as more people had started to fill the room. I thought I recognized a voice, but waved it away as I looked at the menu again. I guess the crab in peppercorn sauce sounded good.

Then a laugh I knew all too well reverberated throughout the whole of the establishment.

If he was here... he wasn't alone. He had to be with someone else. Maybe I'd see her? What if she was prettier and that's why he rejected me? What if I threw this menu down and went to see the answer for myself?

But I couldn't, instead I told August I needed the toilet and scurried off.

I exited through the back door, feeling sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe it. He had to be with her. He had to be.

I hadn't taken many panic attacks in my life, but it finished almost as quick as it started. I fanned myself down, as my eyes searched the car park. Two of the streetlights in the area hadn't turned on, or didn't work.

But it didn't stop me from noticing his car. His was shrouded in darkness, but I'd seen it before, I memorized everything about it. It could never hide from me.

I was about to head back in and face the music, when the door swung open, revealing the very face I was trying to avoid.

"Shira? W-what are you doing here?"

I visibly gulped.

"I'm out for dinner." That sounded stupid, I scolded myself. "Obviously."

Oh God, Shira, shut up. I really wasn't making this any better for myself.

But Ash just smiled. He looked great in his pure white shirt and grey pants. He completed the look with a black watch that looked like it had seen better times.

He noticed me eyeing it and chuckled.

"Yeah, it was my father's. It was passed down to me when I was seventeen." Giving a small smile, I could tell it was a treasured piece.

"That's nice. It's pretty too."

At the appropriate word, Ash looked me up and down and grinned, stepping out fully as the door closed loud behind him. He took his car keys out from his back pocket and unlocked his vehicle.

He approached it and, not wanting to stand there and look like a total dweeb, I followed until I was watching him scatter things all around the seats.

"Shira?" He called, sticking his head back out and meeting my eyes. "Would you mind giving me a hand? I can't seem to find my wallet."

Not even answering, I popped open the back door and leaned in. I used my mobile as a torch as I searched the space. The leather was cool on my skin as I climbed in, having to hitch up my dress a little.

I didn't see much. I had to compliment Ash actually, there was very little mess and his pick of air freshener tickled my sinuses. I'm pretty sure it was cinnamon, which was one of my favorite flavorings to anything.

Then, the faintest touch of skin massaged my thigh and ass cheek. I released a breath I didn't know I'd been holding, as I edged in closer to that wondrous body behind me.

I locked my mobile and bit my lip as he threw my dress to the one side, pulling my panties down until they reached my knees and hit the seat.

His lips kissed my rear, as he inserted a finger into my pussy and I moaned loud. I struck an arm out and clung to the headrest, thrusting back into him. He pumped hard and fast, as his mouth kissed all over my ass.

In five seconds flat, he'd unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down enough to spring free his erection. Grunting, he rammed it inside my wet core and he continued to fuck me hard and fast. The car shook and squeaked with our every movement, as it was filled with my unsuppressed moans. He was going so deep, I didn't know how long I could hold on before...

He spanked me. I orgasmed easily all over him.

Hearing the sound of my juices being released all over him, I threw myself back at him harder, calling out his name.

"Come inside me. Come on, fill me up, doctor."

Sinking his nails into my side, I almost shrieked -- but that was enough for him, as he groaned and I recognized the swollen feeling making its way into my womb. He'd spurted his seed inside me again...

And it was amazing.

Quickly tucking his manhood back under his clothes and sorting his shirt, he wrenched my thong back up and placed one last kiss to my backside. I began to exit the vehicle, phone in hand.

When I was out, he'd already went over to the passenger side. He cranked the door open, grunted, then smacked it shut. He approached me again, wallet having been retrieved.

"Found the culprit." He waved it in the air.

I nodded, trying not to say anything, as it was the only safe option, since he couldn't lash out at me.
He stood beside me, gaze holding mine.

"You look beautiful tonight, I couldn't..." Trailing off, I gave another nod. I knew what he wanted to say. We began to walk back towards the restaurant.

"What's your reason for being here tonight anyway? I didn't take you for liking these kind of places."
Finally, I was free to speak, although I didn't know how he'd feel about my response. Would he be jealous? Angry?

"I'm with a friend. He suggested it."

His eyebrows rose. "A friend, huh?"

Great. I bet he thought that, because I wasn't above seducing a married man, I was probably sleeping around. I mean, of course, August and I had spent a night together before, but now we had found more. He was a caring man, honest and forgiving in so many ways... I simply could not ever reject his offer to be friends. Good thing too, as I had never been one to go back for seconds anyway...

Which bore the question: what was it about Ash that made me want more?

"Yep. What about you? Why are you here?"

Ash licked his lips as he jingled his keys. He wanted to smile, but knew he shouldn't.

"It's our anniversary. Six years."

We were by the door now and I'd only just started to open it. It stopped halfway, as I'd turned to look him in the eyes. What we had done... what we were doing... It was all so close to such an important time.

But I swallowed down the bile in my throat and presented him with a smile, the same kind that rivaled his earlier.

"Congratulations."