Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 20 - Stupid and Reckless

The next day, after I'd called in for a requested consultation with Dr Spears about chemo and radiotherapy, Ash had walked in our conversation. He looked gorgeous as always, lurked in the corner and didn't speak up unless a question was directed at him personally.

I was perhaps only in the office for thirty minutes, but he walked out with me, telling me I was wanted in his office. So, I followed willingly. How could anyone turn this man down?

He locked the door behind us, giving me a quick once-over. I was dressed fairly decent today, in my newest blue jeans and aqua halter top. After last night, I didn't think to plan on approaching him today, nevermind the other way around.

I hooked my thumbs through my belt loops and rocked back and forth on my heels. No one had said a word.

"So..." I dragged it out, staring at the ground. For some reason, I couldn't look him in the eye just yet.

He stepped away from the door, his shoes stopping just centimeters away from mine. It meant he was close; closer than he'd ever optionally been. Well... except for last night, as that was wholly his choice, I believe.

"I think we have to talk."

I inwardly groaned. Those words, whoever thought they were a good idea?

"Okay. I suppose we do."

"The floor won't respond to you, Shira. I don't think it breathes at all, actually." That sarcastic tone made me roll my eyes as I brought them up, to where they met with his, which were glowing, almost. They were paler than the moonlight.

I bet I wasn't the only woman to fall at his knees, but somehow I felt like I understood him better. That, I could tell just by a second's glance into those magical orbs of wonder.

"There seems to be a magnetic pull between us. I want to stop it, I want to not want you, but I can't. You fascinate me, your mind is a mystery all on its own -- so, I've locked us in here so we can figure this out together."

I nodded. We'd had sex three times, it was obvious there was a reason we kept coming back for more. I didn't know what it was, other than he'd given me more pleasure than I ever thought possible. I'd never orgasmed so easily, so powerfully, than in times with him. I'd believed August was great, so that just made Ash perfect.

He looked worn out, as if he hadn't just fought a battle but a war, too.

"What are we doing, Shira?" He asked, but I had a feeling it was mainly towards himself. "I could lose my wife. I could lose my job. What I'm doing with you, it's wrong in many ways."

I didn't know what to tell him. I'd forgotten hospitals had a strict rule about doctors' relationships with their patients. Yet, it still didn't hold the power to stop me. I'd had a taste of him and I didn't want to go to any other buffet.

"I know, but I'm not sorry." I kept a steely face, as he gawked at me.

I coughed into my first, then let it fall to the side as his gaze remained unwavering.

"I get it. You've been married to your wife for a while, you have this amazing job... It's a lot to lose over a silly affair."

He shook his head in disgust. "This isn't--"

"If we both keep having sex with each other, it's an affair, Ash. You can try to stop this, but you're going to fail. You have every time so far, so I don't think you have the strength to stop."

His face hardened. Clearly someone didn't like hearing the truth which, considering his choice of career, was ironic.

"I can stop at any--"

I cut him off by closing my mouth over his, nibbling on his lower lip and bringing him in. As if in instinct, his hands grasped both sides of my face and held it steady as his mouth moved against mine. So I threw my arms around his neck, rubbing my hips on his expanding jeans.

I ripped away, so close to him still that our eyelashes tickled skin.

"See?" I panted. "You can't resist me."

It sounded big-headed, but going by his self-restraint so far, I wasn't wrong.

He swallowed as he watched me speak. We were still touching each other.

"I don't want to." He grumbled, eyes downcast.

I gave him a knowing look.

"Yes you do, you just don't want to get caught. We can be careful. I promise not to tell anybody." I winked as I ran my teeth along his jaw, making my way up to his earlobe. I was suckling on it, as his breath hitched.

"I love my... Fuck, Shira." He moaned, and not quite quietly either, as I grounded my crotch against his throbbing one. It twitched in desire from inside its denim prison.

I shushed him as I kissed him again, loving it when his hands trailed up my thighs and came to meet at the small of my back. I shivered as he deepened the kiss, in a way that was supposed to be meant for someone he loved.

He slid his fingers lower until they had disappeared within the waistband of my bottoms, skimmed over my thong and groped my ass cheeks. His breath hit the back of my throat in an exclamation of need.

I broke the kiss again, but he didn't stop fondling.

"I'm not going to fuck another man as long as I have you. You're enough for me."

He nodded, spreading my ass cheeks as wide as possible, as he wiggled a finger in to tease my pucker.

"My wife and I... We-"

"If you stopped having sex with your wife she'd get suspicious. Fuck her and do it as well as you would with me, but," I caught his eyes, as much as I could, since his finger had sped up.

"I want you to think of me while doing so. I want to occupy your every thought."

Without even thinking, he nodded again, going in for another kiss, but I pulled away. His hands fell to his side and he didn't try to close the space between us again.

"Nice to see we had this 'talk'. Goodbye, doctor."

I brushed a hand across his face as I walked past, slowly letting it fall to his arm, where he jumped at the opportunity to grab my hand and reel me back in. I was back against his chest, holding my hands to it and feeling him breathe heavily as he smashed his mouth on mine.

I smirked as I responded.

This is the life, I thought, from here on out it was about to get good.