Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 2 - Meet Dave

Seeing how my cancer wasn't totally malignant, Dr Prince let me go upon my request. I think she knew I wanted to tell my family straight away, or before I got any worse anyway.

The taxi ride home was quiet and peaceful. I got to the neighborhood just before my own and looking out the window I was greeted with a sight that suddenly made me all philosophical.

Three little girls playing jump rope, giggling and uncaring about anything but the bounce of their feet. They didn't have to worry about all the things I did. They had their whole lives in front of them - just like I thought so too.

My emotions never ran too deep, but looking at those kids...

I sighed and paid my fare.

Entering my apartment finally enough, I tossed my keys into the bowl and hung up my jacket. I had some space, big enough that I never complained, but now it disgusted me.

Now it felt like too much space.

My living room was standard, beige and black and grey decor, with an endless collection of CD's in the corner. I'd left a few books out from last week, not bothering to put them away just yet.

The lounge connected with the kitchen, which was more or less a bar, really. Stools and a single long island, it got the job done, accompanied by an old microwave and stove I never used.

Studio apartments. They look practical, but they're really just stupid once you actually think about it.

I grabbed a frozen carbonara from the freezer and after stabbing my fork into it a few times, placed it in the microwave.

Whilst that was cooking, I went over to the phone. I had two voice messages.

I coughed for the first time since leaving the hospital, knowing what it truly meant this time.

"Hey Shira, just calling to let you know Alison's water broke today. We're at hospital now if at any time you want to make your way over and welcome our new family member to the world. She's five centimeters dilated so you better hurry. Love you."

My brother's chirpy voice stopped rambling long enough for me to think. I didn't like Alison too much, maybe because she was eight years his junior, or perhaps because I'd always liked being my brother's only girl. And she took that way from me just more than a year ago.

So, in all my jealousy, I deleted the message. I'd have to make up a lie later.

The second message played as I grabbed my heated dinner. I'd just torn the plastic cover off when I heard the voice.

"Miss Walker, this is Dr Cameron."

God, even on the phone he sounded sexy. You could just hear his confidence oozing down the receiver.

I stirred my dinner.

"I'm calling to inform you that I have made your case my own. Dr Prince will be assisting throughout, but at your request I will take charge. From now on, you are my responsibility. See you soon, Miss Walker."

With that said, my panties grew wet again. So I slipped them off and threw them into the washing machine.

I quickly ate my spaghetti (or a quarter of it anyway) before trotting towards my bed. I'd left it unmade this morning.

I stripped myself of all clothes and spread my legs wide apart. My hand played with my folds, dipping in and out of my drenched core, as I thought about his face.

My moans were more or less weeps -- overtaking the noise of my coughs --wishing my hand was his. He'd tease me, breathe on me and taste me, he'd lick me and the coating I'd leave all over his lips and face.

My clitoris throbbed. I needed this, I needed to get off so much. So I played with it, feeling the suddenly familiarity of rising warmth. My inner walls were clenching and I knew it wouldn't be long...

But there was a knock on the door.

Frustrated to hell, I flung on my house robe and answered.

Of course, it was none other than Dave, my upstairs neighbor. He'd probably heard all the panting and wanted to join.

It was no secret that he liked me. I'd known it for a while. He was a nice guy and everything, it's just a shame I never fancied him.

He wasn't bad looking, either. Just plain. What with his sandy brown hair and messy stubble, tortured eyes and average build.

"Hey Shira, there was a lot of noise. Are you alright?"

I just nodded, because if I spoke I bet I'd make that hard-on of his flaccid in a matter of minutes. It seemed it wasn't only just me who hadn't been getting any for a bit.

He twitched from foot to foot, noticing where my eyes lingered.

I couldn't help it. I was horny.

So I deliberately let my robe hang off my shoulder and moved a little so my cleavage was somewhat exposed. I even played with my tie.

"How... uh... did the doctors appointment go?"

Shaking my head at him and making faint shushing noises, I untucked his shirt and undid his belt. From underneath my fingertips, I could feel his pulse racing. He never thought he'd get this close.

I fondled his boxers briefly before I dived my hand in, welcomed by a large mass of pubic hair. I pulled his member out for me to see.

Dave, shy as he is, looked around nervously, obviously waiting for someone to notice us.

But I was too busy examining the erection in my hand. He wasn't large, but he wasn't small either. He'd do the trick.

I got down on my knees and we made eye contact.

"I'm going to suck your dick and then you're going to fuck me. Okay?" I kept my voice as seductive as possible.

"Can't we do this-"

Not giving him the time to finish that sentence, I took him in my mouth. His tip had a little pre-cum on it and I moaned at the taste. Ugh, it had been too long.

I worked his shaft, bobbing my head up and down, salivating all over his cock. I massaged his balls with my free hand, growing even more aroused when he seemed to relax, daring to put his hands on my head and make me gag.

I wanted him to fuck my mouth, to make his dick slam into the back of my throat and make my eyes sting.

I coughed as I stopped sucking for a moment, letting him think what he wanted about it. Then I got back to the job.

By this time, people had walked past the door, screaming their disgust or trying to ignore the situation as much as possible. I couldn't care less, but Dave tensed up again.

Yet I don't think it was because of all the attention.

I licked the whole of his length, kissing him every now and then too. I used my hands when I could tell he was going to explode.

"Not yet. I need you to fuck me first, remember?"

I finally brought him into my shitty apartment, but didn't really think twice of it as I was pulling his pants all the way off and he removed his shirt. I hastily threw down my robe.

His eyes were bulging.

I understood his fascination. My body was perfect. My breasts were an average 32B, I had wide and narrow hips, my legs were toned and long, and I had the smoothest skin that was the color of milk bottles.

My nipples hardened further at the swift breeze of my falling clothes, but my pussy just got wetter.

"Shira, you look-"

"No time to talk, just fuck me."

Blinking rapidly, he came towards me and kissed me as he fondled my breasts. I let out a small sigh, perhaps Dave wasn't as bad as I thought.

We stumbled towards my bed, where he lay me down. I reached into one of my nearby drawers and pulled out a condom packet. Ripping it open, he put it on then positioned himself appropriately, awaiting confirmation.

"Surely you know how to fuck a woman, Dave?" I asked between coughs. If he was a virgin though, I'd dunno what to do.

He tucked a stray hair away from my face, gazing at me the way a jewel thief would the biggest diamond.

"You're beautiful."

Unable to take it anymore, I used my body to take his full length in my core. Due to all my juices, there was no discomfort and I moaned again.

Wrapping my legs around his waist to keep him inside me, he had no choice but to move his hips. And he did... but slowly. He kept his body close, his chest touching mine as he breathed shallowly in my ear.

Not liking where this was going, I flipped us over as I rode him, my back and ass to his face. His hands rested gently by my hips and waist as I bounced up and down on him in earnest. His cock felt good at least.

Much better than the emotion he was making me feel.