Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 36 - How to Make Fun Out of a Bad Situation

After I left my Dad's I decided not to call Madison. If anything, she should call me. I mean, if she truly wants me back, then let her show it. I'd already done my fair share of pleading.

I was walking home, my Ipod playing Def Leppard's Let's Get Rocked, when a familiar black vehicle slowed down beside me and began to roll down its windows. I could tell I was already smiling before I plucked my earphones out.

"Since when are you ever in this neighborhood?" I asked, bending down and catching his eye on the left side.

Ash grinned. He looked absolutely gorgeous today, perhaps even more so than usual. He wore a plain red v-neck t-shirt and dark blue denim jeans. With his snow white hair tugged back and few strands loose around his face, it framed his features completely.

"I was a couple of streets over, getting some groceries from the organic market," He gestured towards the dozens of bags in the backseat. "Come on, I'll drop you off."

Thanking him lowly, I got in. I sighed as I sat back and he picked up speed. I could tell he was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road.

Smiling, I stretched, pushing my chest out. My breasts were already emphasized in this dress.

"Stop being naughty." He chuckled. I went along with him and relaxed. Knowing what we did about this body of mine, you'd think nothing had happened. "How have you been?"

"Same old. I saw Danielle today." I noticed he had a half-finished can of Coke in a holder, so I sipped some of it. I didn't fail to see the glimmer of a smile in his eyes as he moved them back and fro between the road and I.

"Who's Danielle again?"

"Madison's girlfriend, she drove me to my Dad's. They're moving in together." I tried to keep my voice even, who knew if it worked.

"Oh. Well, that's nice. A little quick, but it's good to hear she's doing okay."

My mouth upturned. I liked how Ash spoke of people I knew like he'd met them. He probably had, in his head, rehearsing lines of what to say to them if they ever crossed paths. He was that kind of person.

Small talk wasn't usually my thing (I've always thought it was awkward), but I shot back with inquiring about him also.

He tucked the stray strands of hair behind his ear, even though I wished he wouldn't.

"Same as you, my mood doesn't change much. A day off and I spend it grocery shopping, such is the life."

We'd come back to the busy part of town, as was evident by the traffic jam we became a part of. I sat back fully in my seat as Ash groaned. We both knew this was going to take a while.

But we didn't speak either, and it wasn't in a horrible way. That's another thing I liked about him... he found solitude in everything.

I found myself repressing the grin that threatened to rest upon my face.

It was just then that his phone started to vibrate. He grabbed it from beside the handbrake and answered immediately. Rolling my eyes, I knew exactly who was on the other end.

"Hey honey, no, I'm on my way. The market was packed and now I'm stuck in traffic." Pause. There was loud screeching from the other end of the line. "Yes, I got all the vegetables you noted down."

I was growing tired of sitting back and listening to his conversation. I glanced at him, then took him all in. He really did look good today.

Biting my lip to keep all my raging hormones in check, especially since he was on the phone, I tried to drown out both voices. I discovered very quickly that it wasn't going to happen, so gave up and let my arms move on their own.

My fingers tugged at the buttons of his jeans, as he shot me a warning glance and continued to talk into the phone, but I wasn't going to stop. It was his fault anyway, he'd made me horny.

I lay myself down, covering the distance between us, as he struggled to fight me off with just the one hand. He soon stopped though, when I'd undone all buttons and groped him through his boxers.

"Jesus..." He breathed, eyes fluttering to a close as he remained in enough control to keep the mobile to his ear. "No, honey, not you. T-the traffic's just... fuck."

I'd slid the elastic down and grasped his member in my palm. He'd gotten a semi before I even touched it. I suppressed a giggle as I struck my tongue out and licked him up and down, from balls to tip repeatedly. The salty taste of his pre-cum made me moan a little, although I was careful not to be too loud.

I stroked his sac with one hand as I used the other to follow my mouth as it worked his shaft. He grew in record time that I could no longer take the whole of him, but I kept going.

I bobbed my head and deep-throated him, loving it when he kept his eyes on me and resisted screaming into the receiver. He still kept talking, though. He had some amazing self-restraint, I had to give him that.

"Needless to say honey... I'm going to be late." A small wheeze. "Uh-huh."

The desire to touch the rest of him was getting to me. His stomach, those V-shaped muscles that outlined his hips, his chest -- and the little amount of hair it had on it. I wanted to feel them all under my fingertips, burning like fire, spitting at me to put it out.

I wanted to extinguish the flames, to be the one to save him from turning into literal ash. Perhaps, if he'd come, it would be his way of taking the fire out, and I'd be the only one who could permit that action.

Forgetting about his balls, I reached my hands up and did as they ached. My nails caught onto his flesh, as they brought themselves down, slowly edging to his navel. He resisted screaming, tears squeezing out from the ends of his eyes.

I sucked on him a few times more before I whispered his name. It was in that small moment that he lost what was happening, other than me by his crotch. His face relaxed as he pressed the hang up button on his phone, threw it in the backseat, and his hands tangled themselves in my web of hair.

Tingles shot through me as his body jerked, his climax entering the back of my throat. He pushed me in a little more, his fingers tapping at the nape of my neck. I sighed as I swallowed him down, falling into his already lax body.

Pulling everything back up where it belonged, I went back to my seat, noticing the bounce it made. Looking in front of me, I could see we were still in a jam, which was just annoying.

He clenched his hands around the steering wheel, wholly focused on the road.

"You have cum on your lips."

I leaned a little to the left and made sure he was glancing my way when I lapped it up. Straining himself, he ogled closely, but pressed down on the accelerator when we finally began moving.