Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 39 - The World Can be a Nasty Place

I was sitting in my office, typing away to head office about some changes that could be made to the department when my intercom sounded. I hadn't been expecting anyone, so I sent the email and listened in.

"Dr Cameron, your wife has arrived. We've sent her straight up." One of the male nurses said and hung up too fast before I could grab the phone.

So I got up and unlocked the door, just as the handle came down and my wife's beautiful face came into view. She was dressed nice. Brown boots that went over her faded jeans and a frilly navy and white polka dot shirt. She'd slung on a cream coat too, although there was no need in this weather. On her left shoulder, she topped the whole look off with a brown leather handbag.

She greeted me with a kiss to the cheek.

"Hello honey, you were in such a rush this morning. You forgot your lunch." From inside her bag, she pulled out the spicy sandwich I'd made myself last night.

I took it from her, grateful, but expecting this to be the end of her visit. I was already treading on thin ice since she'd called me when I was stuck in traffic four days ago. Shira had decided to give me an impromptu blowjob and it left me wondering if Amy had heard anything other than me talking, or suspected why I'd used such foul language.

I hated lying to her. Worse, I hated keeping things from her, but the more I hung out with Shira, the less I cared.

Which was just disgusting... I mean, this is my wife. If I ever should stop caring about anyone, then she shouldn't be on that list.

"How is work? I heard from Michael that Miss Walker's days are numbered." My eyes widened a little, but she didn't catch on. "Come on, we're all friends, of course I know about it. What's her name again?"

"Shira." I was eager to get her out the door, as strange as that sounded. I rationalized with myself that it didn't mean anything, I just had a lot of work to get back to.

"Agh, yes, so it is. That's really lovely. Is she foreign?"

Shaking my head, she got the gist. She got up on her tip-toes and our lips met. Hers were plump and warm, not the cold and dryness I'd grown accustomed to. Wet and full of energy, not dry, chapped and looking like they may fall off at any time.

These were not the lips I wanted to kiss.

The door opened.

Detaching myself from Amy, we both turned towards our intruder. I swear to God, I have never been more humiliated or nervous in my entire life.

Because Shira stood there, dressed in what could only be a one-in-all. The pink, red and white pattern was all too noticeable, as the hood confirmed my thoughts. She was literally in my doorway looking like Hello Kitty.

I would have laughed, had I not known that I was in the worst situation possible.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't realize you were busy. I'll just come back later." Shira stuttered her words. She didn't look me in the eye.

Amy waved a hand in dismissal.

"Nonsense," She hit my chin with the tip of her finger, then faced the zombie-like woman. "Are you Shira Walker?"

Eyes bulging, they met mine for a brief second before she obviously came to understand there was no way I'd tell. In the next, she'd relaxed and offered herself forward, giving out a hand for Amy to shake.

"Yes. I take it you've heard about me?"

"Of course. Ash and Michael have told me all the stories. You're like a household name." She laughed.

The other woman appeared uncomfortable, but laughed too. I could tell it was forced though. I mean, why wouldn't it be?

My wife's mouth dropped open. "Forgive me, where are my manners? I'm Amy."

"Nice to meet you." She didn't make it sound like it was, which I couldn't blame her for. She'd just been thrust into a situation I was trying hard to avoid.

"Would you like to have dinner with us tonight, Shira? I feel like I barely know this woman who makes up for most of Ash's workload, it would be a great way for us to bond."

Holy fuck no.

In front of me, and connecting her eyes with mine for the briefest of seconds again in the hope I could come up with a quick enough excuse, she pretended to ponder. Something I never knew about her: she sure was quite the actress.

"I'd love to, honestly, but I don't think--"

"On, come on! What's the harm?"

Sending a dissatisfied scowl my way, Shira sighed softly and accepted the offer. Amy bounced up and down on her spot, checked her watch and realized she had to go start preparing. She gave me a small kiss again, unaware of my open eyes and directed another at Shira's graying cheek.

The door closed firmly behind her and I waited until she was undoubtedly out of earshot before I walked forward.

"Shira, I'm so sorry, she turned up out of the blue and--"

"It's no problem," She shrugged, coming off cool. I begun to believe her until she strutted towards my desk, hips swaying teasingly. My mouth watered at the sight, just as she looked at me over her shoulder. "It just means you owe me."

Biting on my tongue, it almost fell out as the pink and white all-in-one slithered its way down her body, until it was nothing but a decorative piece on the floor. In front of me stood a woman with an ass made to fit my hands, shoulder blades sharper than broken glass, and bare legs that couldn't wait to be wrapped around my waist.

Sexy was one way to put it, beautiful or rocking my world. And she was, she did. But there was always one thing she had going for her, no matter how she looked.

Confidence.

And I loved that about her more than anything else.

I stayed fixed in the one place, as she bent over my desk, arms flying over it. All my papers were strewn across the room, stress balls bouncing off the walls and rolling around, but I couldn't focus on them at all.

Because the woman had moved, using my chair to vault herself on top of the desk. She lay back, breasts bare and cold as they were poised to the air. Her head and hair fell over the edge, touching the blood red carpet, as she used her hands to trail along her fiery body.

Even upside down, she was a goddess.

I stalked towards her, coming round to my side of the desk and appreciated the whole of her flesh. It had been a while since Shira and I'd had proper sex, and I knew she was still somewhat vulnerable, but the animalistic part of me just wanted to obey her wishes and take her right there and then.

And that's the one I listened to.

Pressing a thumb to her core, I stimulated her clitoris. Her moan was almost enough to make me ram myself right into her, but I didn't. I unbuckled my pants with my free hand, reached into a drawer and produced a condom to use.

Ever since the incident, I knew she wouldn't accept it any other way. I didn't complain either, as I didn't look forward to a repeat.

Sliding it on, I hooked an arm around her waist and drew her in. I fit inside of her so comfortably, so perfectly, one would think her hole was made for my member only. I gyrated my hips, as she copied me and so began another great session.

The moment in which we were both about to come, I cupped a hand around the back of her neck and buried my face into her hair. She smelled heavenly, especially for someone who died a little more with each passing day -- she didn't smell like death, she smelled more like... I don't know.

When we both reached our climax, I couldn't be certain if she knew I'd watched her slam the photograph of my wife face down on the desk.