Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 5 - Black and All That

"You need to show me this doctor, I won't believe you otherwise." Madison gave me a dirty look and wiggled her eyebrows. She was on her fourth Campari Flamingo and it showed.

I sniggered, setting my own drink down since I didn't want it splattered all over my dress.

"He is a good doctor though. A little bit of a dick but he knows what he's doing." I bet he knew what he was doing in other places that weren't work, too. "I just wish I wasn't so attracted to him!"

My best friend shot me a look I knew well. I waved it away.

"This has nothing to do with me not getting any..." I sipped my milk in an effort to disguise what I said next.

But Madison had bat ears. Her mouth fell open, daring to laugh.

"Who untangled your web?"

That's gross, I thought.

"Dave." I cringed when she began squealing. I knew this would happen.

"No way! I thought you said he was a creep?"

I rolled my eyes.

"No... I know he likes me and everything, so I tried to avoid it to keep it friendly, but he came to the door when I was working on myself at the thought of Dr Cameron." It just happened, I rationalised with myself. I wasn't looking for it at the time.

Madison grinned cheekily, but I could see her eyes traveling at the same time. She was on the prowl tonight. No doubt she was going to find her victim.

"You have to be careful though, honey. It's all fun and games until you seriously want to act upon your desires."

I blew out hot air. I regretted telling her he was married. Maybe if I left it out I wouldn't be feeling guilty... Which is weird, since we haven't done anything. I think he's touched me all of two times - and one of them was for my exam!

But I had rules. I could fantasize about him, imagine him touching me everywhere and not just my throat... but that's all that could ever come of it.

He was a promised man. I wouldn't dare challenge that.

"Oooh, here's a first for this club, Shira. You're getting checked out, nine o'clock." Biting down on her straw seductively, I could tell she'd found her prey also.

I turned in the note of her directions, expecting to find the regular drunk or easy lay... but I was taken aback by what I saw.

Underneath the disco lights and between the chaos of dancers, there was a couple. The girl was of a darker skin tone, wearing a ripped band tee and red leggings. She bore no shoes on her recently pedicured feet, not afraid of the idea of her toes being squashed by six inch heels.

It was the person standing a little behind her that caught my attention though.

I hope I gave him the 'I beckon you over here' look.

Madison jumped up and straightened her dress, knowing there was no need to cater anywhere else. She always was gorgeous.

She sashayed towards the dancefloor, flicking the man under the chin as she ever so smoothly edged him out of the way of the female.

Leaning in close, she whispered something in her ear. It must've been super dirty, as the girl blushed like hell before taking her hand and leading her off somewhere private.

I chuckled to myself, sipping my milk.

The girl's previous companion stalked towards me, his eyes staying on mine the whole time. He didn't half care about barging into other people on his way.

"Hey there, beautiful. I see our friends seem to want to get to know each other better, why don't you and I do the same? A drink or two first, of course. If you're up for it, that is."

My God that voice was powerful, the kind even Morgan Freeman would be jealous of.

He was great on the eyes, too. Chocolate coloured skin, built like a tank and oozing deliciousness, how was any horny girl supposed to resist?

Well apparently every other girl in the vicinity, but they were too busy ramming their tongues down each other's throats.

That's right, this man and I had come to a lesbian hangout - probably both of us at the request of our friends.

I smiled, passing my empty glass across the bar.

I let my fingers touch the beginnings of his lower arm, just after the crease. In response, his hairs stood up straight.

"I'm not drinking tonight..." I looked at him from under my lashes, visualising that body looked even better without clothes. "But I'm not one to pass up any offer."

My mouth widened as his expression matched my own.
***

His kisses were electric, as I fumbled with the keys to the building. I swiped the fob and the door swung open, just in time for the hunk to wrap me up in his arms and push me into the hallway wall.

My door was right there but I didn't know if I could wait. My hands were already exploring the whole of his back, fondling the toned muscles and smooth skin.

I sidestepped and he followed, his lips forever fastened to my own. His tongue begged for entrance and I welcome it. God, he was amazing and we hadn't even gotten to the best part yet.

I opened my eyes a little as I sensed movement elsewhere within the complex. They almost stay fixed as I caught onto the still body of my neighbour by the stairs.

Dave looked crestfallen, defeated even. His gentle eyes drooped low and he tucked his head down. He didn't linger, as he ascended back up the stairs in seconds.

I couldn't let his shock of seeing me with this man ruin my night, so I pushed it back with all other thoughts I said I'd get back to but never did.

I unlocked my door without much hassle. We got inside quickly.

We wrenched apart only to tear our clothes off. He lifted my dress up off me, breathed out past his teeth at the sight he was beholding and caressed my hips.

"Fuck. You are so sexy."

I bit my lip in a tease and removed his shirt. Staring at his abs for a few seconds, I dropped my head and started kissing the whole of his shaven chest. His grisly moan from under my mouth was enough to know I was doing well.

Bringing my head back up, he caught hold of my hair and mashed our lips together again.

Soon, his jeans and our underwear were a joined mess on the floor.

He pinned me to the wall again, raising a leg and wrapping it around his waist.

His hand cupped my bald pussy, as he stroked the lips with his talented fingers. I bit my lip to prevent from commanding him to have them inside me. If he wanted to take his time, he would.

His tongue slid along the outline of my collarbone, making me gasp. That's when he took advantage of the situation and slipped two fingers inside of my dripping core.

He pumped in and out of me, hard and fast. I grasped onto his waist, just inches above my quivering leg, holding on for dear life as the warmth spread all over.

"Fuck, baby. You're so ready for my dick. Do you want it?"

I whimpered in response. Words were not something I could use right now.

Taking it for the yes it was, he hoisted my leg up higher as he moved closer. Thrusting in hard, I cried in the most ultimate of pleasure.

He fucked me hard and well, nibbling and licking me in places as I egged him on with my incessant scratching. I didn't care that the wall was cold, just that this stranger was filling me up good.

He suddenly started going faster, I thought he was close to exploding. Turns out I was wrong, as he placed his mouth to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you the right way now, baby."

Just as I was about to ask, he picked me up. In instinct, I wrapped my legs all around his strapping form. Soon, we were at my bed.

He spread me out on all fours, telling me to keep my head low. I did.

And he entered me again, this time I was able to take the whole of his amazing length. His genitals smacked against my area hard with each and every swing. I felt a surge within them all.

Squeezing my ass cheeks and fondling my upper thighs, we got into a rhythm. Soon, I was seeing stars and dizziness had become my best friend. One earth shattering moment and I was gone.

At the sound of my orgasm, he himself groaned. It wasn't long before I felt the hot, sticky cum shooting into my body. Some of it trickled down my legs, the smell potent.

I gave in to my aching muscles and collapsed, chuckling when his body enveloped mine.

"Thanks, that was great..." I trailed off, knowing I'd never gotten a name from him.

"August." He said.

I smiled.

"Well, it was." I kissed his shoulder, the combination of sweat and pheromones making me giddy. "I'm Shira, by the way."

"That's lovely." He seemed to genuinely mean that.

Finally our buzzes died down, but I really didn't feel like moving. Not sure if I could either.

I suppressed giggling.

But August was already pulling himself off of the bed, he'd found his clothes and was about to put them back on when I made a brilliant suggestion.

"I could make you something before you leave... Or you could fuck me senseless again and leave in the morning."

Turning around and looking me in the eye, he grinned.

"How about I just eat you and fuck you while I'm there?"

I burst out in a laugh as he flipped the sheets up and let them fall over us as we began our adventure again.