Status: Keep or kill?

Stranger

Chapter 1

" What can I get you today sir?"

"A taste of those lips would be nice"
Raven rolled her eyes so hard she swore she could see her brain.
"In your deep recurring dreams Finn! Now hurry up before I pick something for you."
Finn gave a boyish grin and handed over his menu.

"Just the usual and PLEASE! Hold the onions this time, I have a hot date tonight."
Raven tucked the menu under her arm and chuckled.

"A hot date? Finn your mom doesn't count." Finn glared at her then put on a fake smile.

"Haha very funny except it isn't its the opposite actually its unfunny Raven, Manly because its not my mom its actually-Hey! its rude to just walk off like that!"

Raven rounded the corner to the kitchen laughing , she lightly shook her head as she handed the kitchen her ticket before she turned back around to wait on more tables. Finn and her had gown up together since they were like 6, and he's always been the same, A big dumb flirt. But she liked him he always made her laugh. she loved listening to his horrible dating stories , Finns pick up lines where just about as seductive as being sprayed in the face by a skunk.

Raven did a quick scan of the small diner and found that , there was indeed a table she had not waited on, a tall dark figure in the back sat alone in a booth, head laid on top the table.
Raven approached and tried to nonchalantly clear her throat, but ended up actually choking on a little bit of spit.

"Hey my name is Raven , sorry about almost dying there, can I interest you in any drinks this afternoon?"

The figure sat up slowly, a dark brown hoodie slipped off dirty blond tresses , revealing a gorgeous women a little older looking than raven. High cheekbones and piercing narrow eyes that held an intense authority.
Raven swallowed roughly, feeling suddenly uncomfortable.

"I'll have a bowl of French onion and a Caesar salad, Ice water and the check please."
Her voice was low , it seemed to almost rumble out of her chest.Though Raven had no actual problem hearing the woman , because though low ,it was also stern, leaving no room for error or more questioning .

"Absolutely! I'll be back shortly!"
Raven turned quickly and walked back towards the kitchen, she didn't know why but she was a little freaked out. She gave the order then proceeded to check on other tables, her heart pulsed , as she waited for the mysterious women's food to be ready. And Almost too soon it was, Raven grabbed the food and stopped by the register to get the check, then made her way back to the table.

The woman at the table was resting her head in her hands as she gazed out the window next to her. It was raining of course , like it always did in Red Oak.

"Soups up!" Raven snorted a little at her joke as she placed down the food in front of the customer.
"Literally soups up ha! that was so unplanned . Anyway here's the check for you is there anything else I can do for you?"

The women looked at her through now amused eyes as she shook her head.

"No. Thanks"
Raven nodded and awkwardly walked off, she swear she could feel those intense eyes follow her away. The feeling didn't actually leave her until the women finished her meal and left. When Raven went to the table to clean up she found , the woman had paid in cash, She had left a decent tip which was nice,but she had also left a mess. Not the dishes , but in her actual seat. Right where the women sat there was an obnoxious amount of dirt and mud spread and caked in the seat.

Raven inwardly groaned as she went to the cleaning closet to get a mop and a wet rag.
She wanted to be mad as she cleaned but she couldn't help but wonder about the mysterious woman. She slightly hoped to see her again soon, partly so she could yell at her for her mess but also because her curiosity was driving her crazy.

She had to know more, and she couldn't figure out why.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Anya/Raven Stories lol and theres like 5 of them ,super rare so im trying to write my own. Let me know what you think!