It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 10

You and Sirius broke apart and your heart dropped to your stomach, George was walking toward you, "What the hell do you think your doing?" Sirius got up and looked at you, "I guess I better leave, I'll-" but George cut him off, "Yeah you better leave Sirius. And don't ever come near her!" Sirius raised his hands near his shoulders and walked backwards. When George wasn't looking he mouthed 'Write me on how it turns out' and he walked out. "Can you please explain to me what just happend?" you were caught, you couldn't lie anymore, you felt tears run down your cheek. "George...I don't know how to tell you..." you looked into his eyes, "You've been seeing Sirius have you? During Hogsmeade trips huh?" you nodded your head and cried even harder. You closed your eyes to wipe away your tears, when you opened them, George now had water in his eyes, "Please tell me...why? What makes him so different from me?"
"I can't say."
"Well why not?" his voiced raised with every word. "Because its personal George!" he got out of his chair, "Well your gonna pick who you want to be with." you nodded, "Ok. How long do I have?" he sat down again, "Right now."