It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 12

*SIRIUS' POV*
When you heard Belle say that she chose you, your heart lept with excitement. You wanted to go out there and hold her and never let go. Then you heard Albus say, Well someone came in here earlier and told me how he fell in love with a girl and he felt the same feelings as you." you knew that was your que to go out there.

*BELLE'S POV*
"Oh my god, Sirius!" you ran up to him and hugged him. "So I take it you chose me?" you laughed, "Sirius, you should've seen George's face. I felt so bad. Now I'm gonna lose all my friends." you eyes started to burn with tears. "I don't think you'll lose them Belle, if they're your true friends, they'll understand." Dumbledore said. "I hope your right."

~FF to Graduation~
"Belle! I'm gonna miss you so much!" Hermione said hugging you. "Me too! Your my best friend!" that night you and George broke up, you told Hermione and she supported you all the way. "Ginny! I'll write to you every chance I get!" she ran up and gave you a hug. Ginny found out what you did to George and it tooks weeks before you could talk to her, now you guys are on very good terms. "So Belle, I take it I'll be seeing you on the holidays?" Harry said. You laughed, "Yeah, come over anytime. Who cares what the Muggles say, you too Ron, you tell Hermione that too."
"Sure thing Belle." Ron said. You gave them both a big hug. Hermione and you told Harry and Ron about you and Sirius, Ron thought it was great, but Harry didn't agree much. Now he's glad that you two are together. "Hey Belle, come here. I want to show you something." George said. "Whats up?" he pulled out a little box and opened it up. "Oh my god George!"
"I'm gonna ask Angelina tonight, I wanted to show you. I'm gonna miss you, I'll always remember our time here at Hogwarts." you smiled widely, "Me too George! I'll always remember." you hugged him. After you and George broke up, you two stayed friends. Whenever he had a problem, he always came to you and the same with you. "Babe, are you ready to go home?" Sirius said. You looked at all your friends on last time, "Yeah, lets go home."