It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 13

Over the next few months, you and Sirius now live at Grimmauled Place and been dating a year. "Hey Sirius! Hermione wants me to go over and have a girls day out! I'll be back around eight."
"Ok have fun." Sirius said kissing you. You apparated to Hermione's house and knocked on the door. "Belle! Oh I missed you so much. Come in." as you followed Hermione in you seen Ginny. "Belle! How've you been?"
"Not bad!" you said hugging her. "So are we gonna go shopping or stay here all day?" Hermione said. To let you know, its their winter break. You guys went to a dress shop and started to try on dresses, Hermione came out with a knock out pink dress, "Wow Hermione, Ron would kill to see you in that dress!" you said, Ginny agreed. "You really think so? I like it a lot but, I can't afford it."
"Here, I'll buy the dress for you and then it can be my Christmas present to you."
"Are you serious? Thanks Belle!" Hermione said excitedly. You guys shopped around all day and you bought Ginny the lasted broom they had out. "Ok girls, I got to get going, have a great Christmas and tell everyone I said hi and don't forget to write me!" you hugged the girls and left. "Hey hun! I'm home! I gotta a-...oh my god. Sirius?"